Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 am

"Well since the effects are new to you that might be why it's so distracting though I'm sure you'll get used to it." He says as he looks up from the clipboard and looks at you. "Or maybe it was just for today." When you ask about the other medication he frowned a bit. "I never said that this counter medication for the current one would actually help. And one the side effects is that it could possibly make it worse, reason I don't recommend it." He tells you. "You have to keep taking the current medication for your health and this other one meant to counter the side effects might not help at all. One of the side effects is extreme libido, which might be too much for you." He thinks for a moment. "You could try masturbating before class; could help curve your desires for at least till your classes are over."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 am

Catherine sighs when it turns out the other medication simply wouldn't help out. "Oh, I guess I'll just have to deal with it then." She couldn't believe she might have to do something like sneak into the bathroom to masturbate between classes like that. She got off of the chair and began redressing herself. "Thanks," She had hoped there would be more that could be done, and the disappointment showed. Still, if there was nothing more he could do, then there was nothing more he could do. With her clothing back on she walked to the door. "Thanks again for the splint too. I'll get back to doing my thing then." If he didn't have anything more to tell her, she'd go ahead and leave checking the time on her way out. If it was about time to, she'd check in to see if Tim had found anything out for her. Otherwise, she'd go looking for some of her new cheerleader friends.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:36 pm

The Doctor nods and helps you get off the chair so you can get dressed. It seems like he picks up on your disappointment and decides to say something. "Well...I'm not sure how professional this is, but if you feel that your need is too great to ignore and you don't think you can make it all the way through class then tell your teacher you feel sick and come here. You can...relieve yourself and I'll send a note to your teacher with an excuse. And if you want, I can help with your relief." He seems to joke a bit on that last part but he might be a bit serious too. "Again, maybe a quick masturbation session before your first class might curb your desires for the day until you can get back to your room."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:54 am

As Catherine got dressed, the doctor suggested coming to him if she ever needed some relief during class even offering to write her an excuse and to 'help' her. She really hoped it would never come to that but decided to be polite about it. "Sure, I'll keep that offer under consideration, thanks." Besides, she may actually need to do that if the alternative was getting reprimanded after class while dealing with an out of control libido again. Dressed up, she looked to the clock wondering if it was about time for her to check in on Tim. If it wasn't, she'd probably go check in with Lilly or one of the other girls she'd met from the cheer squad. She hadn't really met up with any of them since the sleep over.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 am

Looking at the time it was about when Tim said he should have something for you, though you could probably grab a quick dinner first as your stomach growls. So after a nice dinner which put some normalcy in your life for a bit you head over to Tim's room. When you knock you hear him tell you it's open and you walk in to see he's expecting you. "Just in time; just managed to get those invoices." He says as he turns back to his computer and motions you over. On the screen you see the order for the renovations. "I can either give you a copy on a flash drive or print you a copy." He tells you as he lets you look. "I won't ask for anything this time, but if you want to reward me I won't object." He said as he lightly rubs your side for a moment before taking his hand away.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 am

Seeing the time, Catherine decides to get some food. She had had a pretty active day today and eating a meal to inject some normalcy sounds pretty good to her. She pulls out the pills hesitating for a moment as she looked at the medication, but she certainly didn't want to put her health at risk, so she did take it in the end. With her meal finished, she made her way to Tim's room finding him ready for her. She was glad to see the orders on the computer screen. Getting the offer of printed or digital. "Yeah, I'll take it on the flash drive." Digital would let her store it with her other encryption rather than having something incriminating papers in her room where anyone could find it. As his hands went against her hip, she shivered remembering the effects of the pills she was taking. (3)Her body ached at his touch as it was made clear just what kind of reward he was looking for. "Oh, um yes, I guess I could do s-something to thank you for y-our help."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:57 pm

He plugs in a flash drive and starts to transfer the files to it before you said you would thank him for his help. He turns to you in surprise and he looks at you as if wondering if this was some kind of trick on your part but finds no sign of deception on your face. "W-Well...good." He says before clearing his throat and trying to look and sound less flustered. It was honestly a bit amusing how he acted like this despite being the one that held some power over you. "Well...you can start by...undressing and showing me how you want to thank me." He said with more confidence but you can hear a bit of nervousness in his voice still. Also you could see a bulge already forming in the front of his pants, already aroused from the idea of you 'thanking' him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:41 am

Nervously, Catherine gulped before nodding. She couldn't believe she was doing this either, but her heart raced as she'd done it, and she just couldn't back down now between her excitement, and she was sure he'd be upset if she tried to back off, too. Turning away, she undid the button on her pants bending forward as she lowered them off her ass and down her legs. Her panties came of similarly though a bit slower as she let her excitement build. Once she was completely bottomless, she'd slide a hand down to her crotch where, thanks to her being bent over, he could just barely see the digit drag across her lips. She hissed a little surprised at how excited she felt and surprised at how wet her finger was as she brought it to her mouth turning her head as she pushed the slick digit between her lips.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:44 pm

The young man just stares as you take off your pants and panties before you bend over and start to play with your pussy. You hear him gulp when you put your finger to your mouth and suck off your own sweet juices. With how your acting it's as if you're trying to seduce him rather than just indulging in his commands. He seems to not be able to handle your teasing anymore though as he quickly pulls out his cock and starts to stroke himself a bit. "W-Well...G-Go on...and then...tend to my cock when you're done." He said as he just stares at your dripping pussy, his cock throbbing to feel himself inside of you again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am

Catherine shivers noticing Tim just standing there. For a moment, she had forgotten he was even in the room as she teased her drooling sex. She couldn't help but stare a little once he pulled out his cock. As much as the doctor had pleasured her, she hadn't gotten to feel a cock during that visit. A part of her was surprised she would think such a thing, but she was too far gone by now. Turning around, she moved over to Tim lowering to her knees as she took his cock into her hand stroking it gently at first while looking at the hard length primed and ready for her heated depths. After a couple strokes, she pushed the head into her mouth swirling her tongue around it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Tim groans a bit as you start to stroke his length, his legs trembling a bit from his excitement for you to do more. Soon you take his cock into your mouth and his hands go to your head as he groans louder. "Y-Yeah, just like that. D-damn Catherine...Feels like you need this just as much as I do." He comments as he starts to thrust into your mouth, losing some of his control as his cock is throbbing in your mouth already. "U-Um...Play with yourself...as you suck my cock." He groans out as he grips your head a bit tighter.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:20 am

Catherine blushes as he speaks calling her out for how badly she needed this right now and sucking him off was only making it worse as she felt her liquids drip from her crotch. She remained still moaning as he started to thrust lightly into her mouth. Why did it feel so good for him to take the lead? She couldn't focus on the question any longer as he starting telling her what to do. Unable to resist, her fingers dragged against her soaking nethers letting the pleasure of it all draw more sound to vibrate around the cock she was noisily socking on.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 pm

You hear Tim groan louder when you began to moan around his cock from playing with yourself. His grip on your head gets a bit tighter and he starts to thrust eagerly into your mouth. "W-Wow, this feels so good. K-Keep doing that." He says as he starts to lose some control, thrusting into your mouth more as his breathing gets louder. "D-Damn, I want to cum in your mouth so bad. Then I want to fuck your pussy." He groans out, getting deep into this now and so is your body as his words just seem to make you feel hotter.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:45 am

Feeling herself shiver as he grabbed her head tighter, Catherine's body only grew hotter as Tim practically facefucked her. Her fingers pressed into her lips entering her tunnel and drawing more moans of lust out of her mouth. He wanted to cum right in her mouth, and she found herself eager to swallow his seed before being taken for a ride. Even with her mouth filled with dick she couldn't help a throaty, "Yes" from coming out while her tongue continued to assault his cock head for the promised treat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:37 am

With your tongue eagerly assaulting the head of his cock you are able to easily push him over the edge. He lets out a loud grunt and shoves his cock into your mouth and holds your head tight so you can't pull away. You feel his cock throb in your mouth as his seed shoots down your throat with each throb. He then pulls back, letting a squirt of his seed land on your tongue before he pulls out all the way and sits back down, panting a bit as he looks at you. "Damn...you are so good... Want...Want to keep going?" He asks as his cock was already getting hard from seeing your fingers still inside your pussy while you drink down his seed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 am

Catherine's fingers were soaked as they rapidly moved in and out of her tunnel while she desperately swallowed around the cock which she could feel getting close to bursting. When it finally did, her eyes rolled back as she savored the feeling of a cock throbbing in orgasm as it dumped its load to pool in her stomach. She got a good taste of the last spurt as he pulled back to her mouth giving her a taste of it that only made her want it in her snatch more. As she kneeled there panting before him, she could see his member start to return to hardness at the sight of her. "Y~yeah I do~" She stood up, he knees shaky and her crotch dripping with female lust as she got up on his couch spreading her legs invitingly for him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:36 pm

He seems surprised as you get on his small couch and spread your legs open for him. He stands up in almost a trance and walks over to you, getting between your legs and his cock slaps against your more than ready pussy. He only teases you for a second or two, rubbing the head against your slit before plunging in as he couldn't wait any longer. His thrusts are rough and fast, no control as he is completely entranced in just how good you felt around his cock, you feel the same as this rough treatment only makes you hornier and love every thrust. "S-So tight... So good..." He groans out as he wildly thrusts into your pussy with every thrust.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Catherine's breathing was heavy as he approached, and when his cock slapped against her nethers, she shivered and let out a lusty moan more than ready to feel something inside of her once again. She bit her lip as he took a few practice thrusts to rub himself against her crotch about to say something when he pushed into her. Her body opened for him as he thrust in roughly with no sense of control, but she didn't care. Her body was in heaven as his cock pushed into her again and again. As he enjoyed how much her passage squeezed down on him, she couldn't help but enjoy the way he forced himself into her again and again. "Yes, s~so hard. D~deeper pleEASE!" After how worked up she'd gotten fingering herself, she couldn't hold herself back and came so quickly that she couldn't help but feel embarrassed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Your orgasm makes your mind go blank for a moment as pleasure washes over you and you almost didn't realize that he didn't slow down at all, thrusting through your orgasm as your own juices make it so that he can keep going despite your walls tightly squeezing down. Because of this you were already being worked towards another orgasm and he seemed to be able to take back some self control as he slows down to better enjoy you longer and speeding up for a bit before slowing back down. "T-Tell me how much of a slut you are, how much you are loving this." He demanded while his breathing got more ragged.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 am

Catherine arched her back pressing her chest up as she rode out her orgasm. Her walls repeatedly clamped down on his length, but they were so slick with her own feminine juices that they proved ineffective as an impediment as he pumped through one orgasm. When she finally calmed down, she realized how close she was already as his cock stirred her insides up, and lewd slurping noises came from her cunt everytime he pushed into her. She wanted to deny it, but with each thrust of his cock she stopped unable to deny it until she couldn't hold back any longer. "Yes, I love it. Make me your little slut and FILL ME UP!" She screamed as another orgasm rocketed through her as she made the admission.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games