Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

His lips curl as the continue teasing your nipple as he sees just how unprepared you were with his thick, powerful tail. He had clearly practiced with it to get such control, but maybe he needed to if he relied on tripping opponents with it as he had tried to do against Impmon. WIth his tail firmly in your ass crack, he know pressed those cheeks together squeezing them against his tail. Releasing your nipple from his mouth he looked at the engorged nub. "Yeah, that's what I like to hear, babe. You're going to enjoy what comes next." He presses his lips against your other nipple not leaving out of the attention its twin had been getting as his tail adjusted to let the tip tickle against your anal ring before giving a brief push sinking the first inch into your ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 am

Feeling him let go of her sensitive nipple Gatomon tries to catch her breath and calm herself but he gives her another surprise. As he began to suck on the other sensitive nipple he thrust his tail into her ass and with how worked up she already was this sudden shock of pleasure pushed her over. She lets out an orgasmic cry and arches her body as she experiences her orgasm, her body shaking as her juices squirt out into his lap. Her spasms causes her body to ride his cock and tail with short and erratic bounces till her orgasm begins to die down.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 am

As your orgasm overtakes you, he grunts and you feel his teeth graze against your nipple a moment before his cock begins throbbing like crazy. With each pulse, you could swear you could feel a bulge traveling up his length before finally, the first blast of white hot cum paints your insides. Pulling his mouth from your nipple, he growls in pleasure as his balls begin to empty themselves into a warm soaking tunnel. His tail begins thrashing about not pushing into your ass but instead whipping in circles spreading your ass open as your cunt slurps up his seed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Gatomon's eyes widen and she lets out another cry as she felt how his cock bulges with cum before filling her pussy with his large and hot load. She groans and grinds her hips down on his lap as they both orgasm while he continues to use his tail to stimulate her ass and making her orgasm's intensity stay high and her orgasm to last longer. Once she was finally spent after her orgasm she collapses onto the Guilmon's chest and breathing heavily with her hands also on his chest and holding him a bit. "Th-That was...s-something..." she groans out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:53 am

Even once your done, he continues bouncing your hips up and down working another half dozen spurts out of his balls. His chest is firm with muscle as you lay resting against him. When he finally does finish, his tail yanks out of your rear before delivering one last slap to your rear. "Mmm, yeah, I really needed that." Even as he lay beneath you, you could feel that his cock hadn't yet gone soft even after its recent orgasm. His hands move to your hips slowly moving them up and down much more slowly than the previous fucking.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 am

Gatomon continues to moan out as Guilmon makes her bounce on his cock through her orgasm as he fills her up before she finally collapses and then groans as the tail is pulled from her rear followed by a spank which made her yelp lightly. She breathes heavily as she tries to recover but it seems that she wouldn't be to for long as he grasps her hips and makes her slowly move up and down his cock, making her moan out as her pussy is extra sensitive from her orgasm. "Already? B-But we just came..." She groans out as her inner walls tightly grip his length as he moves her hips up and down though thankfully he was going very slowly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 am

He chuckles at your comment about it being so soon. "Feels down here like you're ready enough for another go, and I've been so pent up that I've got plenty more to give." His cock throbs as he yanks you down his length poking his way into your womb which barely gave any resistance after your recent orgasm. You could feel the recently deposited cum squish by his cock head. Rather than bounce you now, he rolls your hips side to side stirring your insides instead of pounding into them. As he continues, you feel the seed froth and whipped. His tail whips back again but strikes your left thigh this time instead of your rear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Gatomon's body arches and she lets out a lewd cry as he pushes her down on his length so his length poked through her cervix. Her body trembles on top of his from the sensation and from how she feels the mixed fluids inside of her pussy squish around inside of her. Instead of making her ride him he makes her hips gyrate on his lap to stir up her pussy with his cock deep inside of her. She jumps a bit though when he spanked her rear, making her yelp and bounce on his length a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:40 am

"Mmm, such a full, sticky pussy. I'm gonna stir you up and give you a fresh filling." Sure enough, he began to whip your hips around in circles even faster stirring your honey pot until the cum felt whipped. All the motion caused some of it to leak and froth out around his cock. "Making quite a mess, but you planned to get washed up after this anyway, right?" He chuckled. Cupping some of the cum in a claw he brings it up to your breast rubbing it into the fur until the whole tits is slick and slippery as he starts to grope it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:44 pm

The feline starts to let out cries of pleasure as he makes her move faster on his lap, this kind of fucking much different than the usually thrusting. With how he just keeps making his cock move around while being deep inside of her was a new feeling, one she is not used to so it makes her feel even more pleasure. She was sure her crotch and inner thighs are a mess with the whipped cum and she groans as she feels him use the cum to lather her breast before groping it, her breast now slick from the cum. Her sensitive pussy was starting to quiver more, her pleasure already mounting up for another orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am

His claw mashed and squeezed at your breasts now, but being so slick with cum, they kept slipping out of his grip only to bounce about which seemed to amuse him even further. He smiled as he felt your cunny tremble around him as your peak drew nearer. "That's it, milk me like the eager little kitten you are. I'll give you another nice filling of the milk you love so much deep inside you where it belongs." While he continued rolling your hips round and round now, he started thrusting up into you as well. Getting both sensations at the same time was too much for you, and your pussy bore down on him massaging his length until you felt the first burst of that white hot spunk blasting in to replace what had leaked out.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm

With how slippery her breasts were it created a bit of a unusual feeling as his claws try to grab them but then flop around after being squeezed out from his claws. When he started to thrust while still making her hips gyrate on his cock the dual sensations inside of her pussy was too much. Right before he cums Gatomon goes before he does, her orgasmic cry of pleasure sounding out in the room again as her pussy clamps down to milk his cock once more and make another wet mess of their crotches. She trembles on top of him from her orgasm before collapsing on his chest again with a dazed look on her face.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:19 am

Guilmon chuckles as you scream out in pleasure milking his cock for everything it's worth. His tail whips up striking your ass. "That's it doll. Keep that up, and I'll give you everything you need!" With a grunt, his seed fires into your hungry canal which quickly slurps it up to hold deep inside of your womb. As you collapse atop him, you can feel his cock still throbbing and pumping inside of you as you rest against his firm chest. His claws take hold of your ass cheeks giving them a firm groping as he finishes filling you up to your delight. His breathing starts to get heavy as he gets ready to doze in satisfaction with you atop him. "Good little pussy. Love my cock just like Mmmm *Yawn* that...Zzzz"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Gatomon jumps and squeals when he spanked her as she rides out her orgasm till both of them were spent and she falls onto him with her pussy stuffed with his cock and cum. She groans a bit as he plays with her round rear before he suddenly dozes off much to her surprise. She rests on the sleeping lizard before slowly moving out of his grasp and going to the bathroom to finally get that shower she really needed. The feline once again realizes that she got pulled in more sex so easily; this virus made her and probably all the other females so much more easier to get than before. Deciding not to dwell on it she takes her shower before redressing and going back to the hotel to find Impmon.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:45 am

As you pull from him, you feel your well-packed cunt spill some seed trailing it behind you as you make your way to the shower. Cleaning up, you dress yourself back up finding Guilmon still resting on the bed as you make your way out. It's starting to get dark as you make your way to Impmon's hotel, and you catch yourself feeling like you're being watched a few times. With how agreeable you and other girls seem to be about sex wandering after dark starts to feel like a good way to attract trouble..or fun depending on your perspective. Shaking off that last thought, you make your way to the hotel. The Mon behind the desk calls Impmon but hangs up after a minute. "They're not answering up there. Sorry, I can't let you up like this." Looking about, you spot a familiar bellhop, an Erismon that led you and Impmon up to her room nearby. You could either approach him or simply wait to get in touch with Impmon.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:37 am

Gatomon gasps out as she felt his cock pop out and seed spill out, leaving a trail behind her as she makes her way to the shower. Once cleaned and dry she redresses and goes back to the hotel, though she feels like eyes are watching her and she subconsciously covers her body as walks back. Once at the hotel the Digimon behind the desk tells her that she can't go to the room unless someone answers and Impmon wasn't there. "Can't I just go up to her room and knock?" She asked before groaning a bit in annoyance. She spots the Erismon and hums to herself for a moment before walking over to him. "Hey, can you take me up to Impmon's room? I'm rooming with her still." She tells him while hoping he won't ask questions.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 am

She shakes her head. "It's against policy to have non-guests wandering the halls. Might be a stalker for all we know. Now if you'd please let me get back to what I was doing, I can try again in five or so minutes." She returns back to her work leaving you to wait here in the lobby. Seeing the Erismon and approaching him, he smiles to see you. "Oh right, I remember you from last night. Sure, follow me."

He leads you up to her room looking a bit confused when he sees the door had been left cracked open. "That's strange, wait here, I think I need to check this out." He slowly moves up to the door as if worried someone inside might hear him. Once there, he slips his fingers around the handle tensing as he opens the door. As he looks through, his jaw drops and he freezes up not moving at all.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Gatomon groans a bit in annoyance and defeat before leaving the counter. However she sees the Erismon and gets an idea to approach him.

Surprisingly her plan works and this Erismon didn't even question her at all but she wasn't going to complain about it. Soon they are at the floor of Impmon's room and when she sees the door open a crack which made her raise a brow a bit. Before she could investigate it the Erismon was already moving to the door and when she sees his reaction to whatever he saw in the room Gatomon had a good idea of what he is seeing, though on the off chance she was wrong and it was something else she decides to check it out too. "What is it?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Looking through the door, you see Impmon's room, but you don't see any sign of her at first until you look further back. The room to the shower has been left open. Impmon is turned away bent over as she towels off her leg giving a prime view of her freshly washed crotch and ass.

Finished with that, she stands up throwing the towel over her shoulder without bothering to cover herself and turning around a bit startled to see the two of you at first. She puts a hand behind her head and sighs making no move though to cover herself. "Looks like Ryudamon didn't make sure the door shut behind him again. I swear he can be so forgetful sometimes. Glad to see ya Gatomon." You notice that Erismon is still frozen as he looks at Impmon's naked body, and you can't help but remember how Impmon had given him some money as a 'tip' last night for bringing her to her room.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Looking into the room Gatomon blushes some as she sees Impmon naked and drying off while giving a complete view of her crotch and rear. However she was more surprised that she didn't find Ryudamon here bending the imp over instead. She waves a bit awkwardly to Impmon when she notices them and is a bit surprised that she made no attempt to cover her exposed body up from the gaze of her and the Erismon. "G-Good to see you too, Impmon. Congratulations on your win today." She said as she stepped into the room before noticing how the Erismon was still frozen where he stood and starring at Impmon. "O-Oh right, I should probably tip you for bringing me here." She said as she reached for her money and tries to match the same amount that Impmon tipped last time.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games