Wands and Witches 0.87 [upd Nov/07/2020]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Wands and Witches 0.66 (upd Oct/13/2018)

Postby musical74 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:20 am

*hopes it is possible to, uh, enjoy Professor Tonks if you are male" Hey, hot sex with a female teacher has been a fantasy of mine for a looooooooooooong time! Although sex with hot librarian is good too!

I'll start off with the bad first: I wasn't aware finding Harry in the beginning was more or less a "required" thing. I wasn't talking to certain people and when I was told "you missed a quest" it was "huh??" Not too hard to remedy but mentioning something about it might help!

Is it possible to increase stats? I have agility as my highest but if I miss things just because a stat isn't high enough...

Astoria from Slytherin is fairly challenging...

Bug report: After hiding from Fitch and having fun with an unknown senior gal, the quest for it (quest 36) becomes invisible.

The good: I like that it's easy to play and the characters are all funny and there's a LOT of content. Wish Snape and Filtch wouldn't be so eager to take points away from Griffindor but there's ways to fix it with triumphs too. I also like that if you aren't "experienced enough" for certain sex acts it plays until you are skilled enough! OUTSIDE of finding Harry at first the quests seem to be "do them in whatever order you want" and some of the quests are very funny - I think I like Luna the most because everyone kind of writes her off but she's very intelligent and knows a lot IF you take the time to deal with her oddities.

Now excuse me, I need to see about enjoying a hot teacher of Defense of the Dark Arts...
musical74

Postby sinhunter » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:44 am

It is a nice game and I am interested to see more.

I would actually like to see the option for shower scenes with the characters they romance as another means to gain sex experience.
sinhunter

Postby GCStudio » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:59 am

We are just released a new build of our game. No new content, just bugfixing. The most notable changes are:

- Soften trigger conditions for quests 43. Now it will be easier for you to get it.
- Reduced skill requirements for quest 33. Now you need only 20 points in Transfigurations or Potions skill.
- Changed music tracks playing during the new quests (36-43).

You can download a new version at our Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/GreatChicken
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:01 pm

musical74 Wrote:*hopes it is possible to, uh, enjoy Professor Tonks if you are male" Hey, hot sex with a female teacher has been a fantasy of mine for a looooooooooooong time! Although sex with hot librarian is good too!

We are glad that you liked our game. Of course, Tonks will be available for male characters too in the next versions.
GCStudio

Postby musical74 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 pm

YES!!! *starts fantasizing about doing the hot DADA teacher"

Oh yeah, is there any real punishment or rewards to having the house with the most points? Seem to lose a lot of points early on trying to be sneaky after dark and getting caught

EDIT: I found a funny error, after you complete the date successfully with Hermione. She mentions that she's often in Hogsmead on the weekends, and the player's response is, "Yeah, I told me about that." This makes no sense, it should be "some other person told me about that". Assuming that it's "Harry told me about that" or something, makes more sense anyway.

Completing the "heard something was haunting people" quest was funny, because courage was one of the things I lowered (by 1) and the game said "why did you do this with such low courage??"

How do I raise sociability? It just stays there at zero...
musical74

Postby Bullhorn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Game does not start. It just sits in the task bar at 0% cpu usage without ever starting. My bad. it was a program on my pc that kept it from starting. That said, I have played through it a bit. Mostly good. I am a bit dissappointed to have not found a breast expansion spell for the female PC yet. I found a futanari spell, which I'm not interested in. Can't blame you for prioritizing that on you list of things to do though, apparently it's popular with some people. Would be great if I could use the Tonks transformation missions for a BE spell instead, but you probably have a lot more important stuff to code.
Bullhorn
Newly Registered

Postby GCStudio » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 am

Wands and Witches 0.72 Public release

Hello!

Here it is - the long awaited public version. Main changes compared to previous public version:

- We added eleven new quests and several interactive events to the game. And you can consider interactive events as small quests. It is about 12,000 words of new text in this version (88к words and 54 quest in total, the game has become quite big now).
- You can see the continuation of the main storyline, from two sides.
- Four quests of this version are dedicated to bad guys. Or girls... This means that it will be more interesting for you to play as a Slytherin student.
- You will be able to use magic much more often than before. We took into account your complaints that there is too little magic in our game.
- This version play time ended at Dec, 20.
- You can be expelled from Hogwarts (game over) now.
- We reworked old scenes with flying hands. Now you can see the normally interacting characters instead.

Saves from 0.6х+ must work. We hope that we were able to get rid of all the bugs in this version. However, if you encounter a bug, please let us know.

You can downoad it at our Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/23926188
GCStudio

Re: Wands and Witches 0.72 (upd Jan/12/2019)

Postby musical74 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:38 am

Dunno if they still check here but I do love this!
musical74

Postby GCStudio » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 am

Wands and Witches 0.76 Public is out!

We worked hard to release a new version as early as possible. It took less time than usual, because the script was ready in advance. And the size of this version is smaller than the previous ones.

- A new character with full questline. Her questline (3 quests) is complete and available for both male and female player's character.
- New Hermione's quest.
- 8000 words and 5 erotic scenes with 14 variations in this four quests.
- All these scenes are animated. These animations are less blurred and much more smooth then before. We will use such animations for all of the following versions too.

You can download it at out Patreon page
https://www.patreon.com/posts/25248120
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 am

musical74 Wrote:Dunno if they still check here but I do love this!

Thanks!
GCStudio

Re: Wands and Witches 0.76 (upd Mar/9/2019)

Postby GCStudio » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:30 am

Wands and Witches 0.77 Alpha released for Patrons!

We made it! Fresh alpha has just been released. We didn't make everything we wanted. But, nevertheless, it is already playable. We didn't continue main story quest in this version. So the game still ends on December 20th. To see the new content, you must load an earlier save. Perhaps in early December or mid-November. We also made locations in Hogsmeade available in sandbox mode, and not just during the quests.

What has been done:
- 16k words in eight new quests. One of these quests is for female character only. Three for a male character only.
- Eight new sex scenes featuring Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, Nymphadora, Harry.
- Now you can work at Hogsmeade on weekends.
- Quest 32 has been heavily redesigned and expanded.

What we have to do before the public version:
- New scenes are unanimated yet. Of course we will animate them.
- One of the new scenes in Quest 32 is still blocked, since the graphics for it are in progress.
- The English translation is only partially proofread for now.
GCStudio

Postby musical74 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:39 am

Will you be updating to itch.io when it's ready? *sees sex scenes with hot teacher, eagerly awaiting new content*
musical74

Postby GCStudio » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:21 pm

We finally released a new alpha. Despite the fact that there are not many quests in this version, they are very large. In general, this is the biggest update we have ever made. Game time increased to December 22. However, we recommend using the saves from mid-November to be able to see all the new content. Or start a new game. After that, we recommend saving on December 21 to continue in .85+ versions. We are tried to get rid of potential problems for your character sex change's quest for a long time. However, bugs and other errors are still possible.

What has been done:

- 18k words in eight new quests. Two of these quests is for male character only. Optional gender bender for main character is available too.

- 20 new sex scenes featuring Hermione, Astoria, Irma, Draco, Harry (and FemHarry) and a couple of new characters. M/F, F/F and optionally M/M too.

What we have to do before the public version:

- New scenes are unanimated yet. Of course we will animate them.

- We really hope for your feedback to eliminate possible bugs. Our game is too complex for us to check all possible options for completing quests ourselves.

It is already available at Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31788246
GCStudio

Re: Wands and Witches 0.82 (upd Dec/7/2019)

Postby GCStudio » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:01 am

We are released new public version of our game. We did it longer than expected, but it's ready. Despite the fact that there are not many quests in this version, they are very large. In general, this is the biggest update we have ever made.
Game time increased to December 22. However, we recommend using the saves from mid-November to be able to see all the new content. Or start a new game. After that, we recommend saving on December 21 to continue in v 0.85+.

What's new compared to the previous public version (0.79):
- 18k words in eight new quests. Two of these quests is for male character only. Optional gender bender quest for your main character.
- 20 new scenes featuring Hermione, Astoria, Irma, Draco, Harry (FemHarry too) and a couple of new characters. M/F, F/F and optionally M/M too.
- We redrawn and animare two old scenes.
- New sprite for Snape.
- New gossips.

You can download it at our Patreon page:
GCStudio

Re: Wands and Witches 0.87 [upd Apr/25/2020]

Postby GCStudio » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:13 pm

A new public version is ready.

Despite the fact that this version includes only half of the initially planned content, it is already quite large. As I wrote earlier, the new version was too big, so we divided all the content into two parts. This is the first of them.

What's new here?

- 12.5k words of new content.
- A new big quest in which you can romance Snape. This quest is completely finished and available for the female and gay characters. This quest contains three new scenes. We also significantly improved the background for Snape's personal office.
- A new quest that includes gossip girls. It is vailable for male and female characters, but the male character has more features here.
- We have completed a Colin's 'good' quest line. We didn't do a new quest, however, we significantly expanded his previous quest. Three new scenes are here, with two different animations.
- We added two new events to Hermione's quest. One of them contains a completely new scene, and is only available for the male character. In the second you will meet a new character, but the scene will use the old animation.
- Now you can bring the other two witches to the Witch's Sundew.
- We also completely redone Rolf’s main sprite and the robes shop in Diagon Alley.
- We added six new small events at the early game. We hope they help you better understand NPC's personality.
- We have seriously redesigned navigation at Hogwarts. Transitions between locations will now be faster, and without visual effects. We also removed the "Closed" alerts.
- Now you can turn off hygienic and non-hygienic if you want this.

You can download it at our Patreon page.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/36382175
GCStudio

Re: Wands and Witches 0.87 [upd Apr/25/2020]

Postby GCStudio » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:55 am

Wands and Witches 0.91 Public release

It took a lot longer than we expected. However, we have released a new public build of our game. What can we say? You have not waited in vain. This update is very big. The size of the game has grown by 17,000 words and 27 scenes.

We remind you once again that all new content takes place after December 21st. The game time has been extended until December 25. You must use the old save, or play again before the end of December to see the new content. 

We strongly do not recommend using cheats to change the date in the game, this can completely break it. The events of this update are very variable, and it is almost impossible that two playthroughs will lead to two identical balls. Due to the fact that the new update is very complex, you will not be able to see even a third of all scenes in one playthrough.

In general, our game event's is quite kind in nature. However, even though this is a parody, you may encounter some not-so-nice things over time. These things will always be a consequence of your actions or your inaction. You may have seen the atmosphere of despair and hopelessness in the final books of the original series. This will never happen in our game, but don't expect all the finals to be happy ends. With some of the consequences of your actions or inaction you can face during Christmas ball.

What's new compared to the previous public version?
- Two new quests. The first is the Christmas ball, and it is huge. The second one takes place during the ball, and you will fail it if you can't manage to complete it before the ball is over.
- New outfits for almost all characters.
- New, more varied sprite for Ginny. So far we have only used it for the ball, but we will replace her old sprite in the rest of the game in the next versions.
- Four backgrounds have been redesigned or redrawn to better match the holiday spirit.
- Three new soundtracks.
- We've fixed a lot of bugs from previous versions.

We are still not sure if this version is completely bug-free, so we ask you to report any bugs you may encounter.

You can download it at our Patreon
GCStudio

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects