Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

Postby Thee Pie Man » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 am

The game isn't necessarily dead, it really is just being put on hold. If you go to Humbird0's site and then go to his twitter you can find that it took him almost a year to get back in the saddle (He disappeared awhile ago back in like November and then posted on December his circumstances.) His next post was August of the next year (2017) He started again by doing small stories with pictures but in April he showed off that he's redoing his sprite generator on how it handled certain characteristics like sleeves and gloves as separate pieces of clothing, one of the sprites on the sheet was Misty in a black overcoat.

Just two days ago he said he was almost done with a different game with a different theme (A mini flash game like his others that he has on his site, but most of that content is now hidden albeit through going to twitter and following the links there.)

https://twitter.com/humbird0/media (For sauce.)

I don't think he's done with it completely- although that means nothing coming from me. But until he says he's done with it, really no reason to speculate otherwise.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby zayn22 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:51 am

Humbird0 should try patreon or something like that.
zayn22
Newly Registered

Postby Sektzem » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 am

I just panicked a bit because I thought a lot of content got removed from his homepage.
It seems there is just something wrong with the link or stuff.
this is bad (only showing 3 games)
http://humbird0.com/#/games
but this one displays all correctly
http://www.humbird0.com/content/show.htm#/games
Sektzem
Newly Registered

Postby bentsay » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:13 pm

aparently this is still updated as of 12/22/2018 listed as the alpha of this game
bentsay
Newly Registered

Postby deathbricks » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:34 am

Is this game still alive there?
deathbricks
Newly Registered

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 pm

Since it's been two years since the last update and people keep necro'ing this, I'mma go ahead and lock it up. humbird, if you begin work on this again, let a mod know so we can unlock it.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Previous

Return to Flash Projects