Carnival of Rust

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Carnival of Rust

Postby lilbooth » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cee Cee waited patiently on the bed as Lord Barton spoke of the fate of her gear and bear. She was saddened that Magni was gone but Lord Barton said something about capturing his likeness and the possibility of recreating him. Something about combining her, his, and Magnis likeness. She was beginning to think likeness was Lord Barton’s favorite word. She was intrigued, to say the least. The extensive sets of armor and other awards and accolades were adding up too. Cee Cee slowly slipped off the bed and kneeled in front of Lord Barton. She reached up towards the Lord’s crotch and rubbed gently up and down.
r“I must say Lord Barton your army, your accomplishment, your castle, and now this beast all very impressive.”y impressive.”[/color]
She said, pulling his robe aside grasping a hold of the Lord’s mighty staff. “I’d love to hear more of these lost arts you speak of… Creating the army, creating a child of the union of our and magni’s likeness. It is very intriguing.” She said taking the head of his cock in her mouth, gently sucking and stroking.

Lord Barton moaned softly and rested a shaky hand on her head as she pleasured his throbbing cock, already getting hard from her special attention and growing even more in her mouth.

"W-well" he began, his voice full of pleasure "During my adventures for the Friendly Mushroom, roughly 35 years ago, I was searching for an Orc who had been mugging individuals as they left Azraq... after I had beaten the Orc in single combat, I took a different route back to my personal castle, and came upon a place in the ground which collapsed when I tread upon it." as he spoke, he pushed her head down a tiny bit harder and started bucking his hips slowly and steadily "I found down there objects which were damaged beyond functionality, but I was intrigued, so I paid some people to help me transport them back... we used what State of the Art technology we could buy from Calt and used it to repair these things, and with them we managed to combine the likeness of some creatures with others... and in this experimentation, we created a new being at our secondary laboratory in Baskerville" he explained, through his moans of pleasure.

Despite the size of the Lord’s staff, Cee Cee’s practiced throat easily accommodated him as he bucked his hips forward. When he finished the first of his explanations she slowly came up for air, stroking with both her hands when she did.
“So you use these strange object to extract and combine the likeness of any two beings? And then you do an incubation or growth cycle of some sort?” She asked bobbing her head back down onto his cock. “How do you make the knights? If you require the likeness of two creatures?”

He moaned a bit more and when she had asked her question and it was his turn to speak, he gently pushed her head back down on his cock while rubbing the back of her head, his cock reaching full size finally, and throbbing warmly in her mouth. He then continued breathily "When only using one, you are making an imperfect creature similar to that one. When using two or more, you are creating a creature who has any number of similarities to the beings you used... that being still has their own free will, however. The creatures we created in Baskerville were exceptionally obstinate, and seem to have escaped... we actually need to investigate what happened there" he said, through his moans, while reaching down with his free hand and lifting CeeCee's bikini top up enough that he could see her bare breasts.

CeeCee smiled, well the best she could to manage of a smile with her lips around a cock. She reached back with her hands and undid the bikini top, letting her breasts out in full view. CeeCee stood up and dropped her bottoms down as well creeping back onto the bed.

“Top or bottom my Lord?” She asked seductively wagging her tail back and forth.

"I'd prefer to be on bottom, madam... when I was younger, I was a hell of a top, though." he said, leaning his head back as he seemingly remembered a time long ago when he was in his prime. He reached out with one hand and gently caressed CeeCee's cheek and smiled a more genuine smile than she had seen since she met the man. "You are quite beautiful, miss" he said.

CeeCee blushed as the Lord caressed her cheek and complimented her. She gave Lord Barton a kiss on the forehead and straddled him reaching down and lining his cock up with her waiting pussy. “You sir are quite the looker yourself.” She began working her hips back and forth grinding herself against Lord Barton mighty rod. CeeCee began moans of her own as she rolled her hips back and forth. She caressed his chest and shoulders as she rid him, slowly gaining speed. “So this other task you had for me sir? What does that entail.” She said between heavy breaths.

Lord Barton gently rests his hands on CeeCee's hips and let out soft moans and bucked his hips lightly as she rode him. He explained through his moans of pleasure, "The aforementioned lab in Baskerville, and those Chimeras" he said "I'd like you to go investigate what happened in Baskerville, and see if there are any Chimeras left there, whenever you've rested up and are ready" he moaned out, through his pleasure, his hard cock starting to throb harder and leak a little precum "If you'd like me to create new companion for you,our child created from our, and your companion's, likeness, they should be prepared when you return they should be prepared when you return" he said gently caressing CeeCee's sides with his hands

CeeCee kept going faster, getting quite wet from all the attention. “I’d like that sir.” She barely managed to squeak out. Her face and chest where flushed red and her movement had taken on an animalistic ferocity. “And what… was that gear… that you were offering.” She said, pounding hard against the Lord and the bed.

He started grunting and panting, his grip tightening on her sides as he started to visibly strain from holding in his orgasm "Some pieces... Of equipment... From the castle vault... One for taking the mission... An additional for each... Of our creatures you see" he grunted out, barely keeping his orgasm in "I-in or o-out?" He grunted, digging his fingers into her skin very slightly/

“Wherever the Lord so Choses!” She shouted, continuing to grind into him, nearing her own orgasm as well.

When told he could release his seed anywhere, he grabbed CeeCee by her shoulders and, with vigor befitting a man much younger than himself, rolled ontop of CeeCee and began ramming into her with great intensity, each thrust of his cock harder than the last, until finally on the last one, his presses his lips to hers and rams into her as deep as he can and unleashes a massive torrent of cum into her and actually manages to overflow her and soak the sheets beneath them.

The sudden burst of intensity from Lord Bolton was more than enough to push CeeCee over the edge. She lout out a passionate scream as her whole body exploded in pleasure. She tensed up all over as Lord Barton filled her up. It took her a few minutes to come down from the high and when she did she licked the Lord’s cock clean of any cum and sucked on his balls.They made a satisfying pop noise when she concluded his genitals were clean enough and cuddled up against him. “You must of have been quite the ladies man back in your day Lord Barton.” She said as she nuzzled against him. “Seems it’s been a bit a time since you were last drained.” She continued, gently massaging his scrotum as they laid there together. Eventually drifting off to sleep…

Upon waking and enjoying the morning castle with Lord Barton, Cee Cee geared up and made her way down to the armory, where the promise a fine new piece of loot glittered in her eyes. After some deliberation she decided upon a platinum ring with a lavender gem. When CeeCee selected the Platinum Ring with a lavender gem set into it, Lord Barton smiled, and spoke up,
"Ah, good choice, my lady. That was passed down to me from my mercenary father, and I wore that for the entirety of my mercenary career, from my first mission, down to my last. I'm happy that you'll be wearing it now in my stead. You know, I once used that to deflect an arrow? The metal work is quite high quality."

CeeCee took a few moments to admire the ring and then gave Lord Barton an official looking salute. “Shall we take care of the likeness extraction before I leave so that you may begin work on a new companion?”

Lord Barton smiles at her and nods, "Follow me, right this way" he says, before guiding her back to the room she was in before, and all the way to the back. He motions to one of his knights, who immediately sprints over to them and grabs a handle on the wall, starting to slowly crank it. As he does so, steam shoots out of the wall, and a platform rises out of the floor, with green glass and a solid metal top and base. Lord Barton gently grabs CeeCee by the hand with one of his own, while using the other to slide a glass panel open, helping her step inside. He then slides the panel shut, and walks over to a panel with several switches and levers, which he moves into various positions for a solid minute, before pulling one final lever, causing steam to rush out of the base of the platform CeeCee is standing on.

Lord Barton then pulls the lever back into its original position, causing a jar full of glowing purple liquid to slowly raise out of the control panel, with a loud cranking and whirring noise, which Lord Barton then grabs and hands to a second Knight, standing nearby. "Alright" begins Lord Barton, as he opens the class panel to let CeeCee out, and offers his hand to help her "We have what we need, and my Knights will begin the process immediately. Now, be very careful, I warn you not to engage the creatures by yourself if you find one. When you've returned, and you relay the information back to me, we will use a full squad to apprehend them, it's too dangerous for one individual alone." he said, as he helped her down off the platform "We look forward to your return, my lady."

“Thank you my lord.” She said as she made her way out of the castle and towards Baskerville... Just before she left she turned to Lord Bolton and said "I had with me a trophy from a Frost Cragg I had killed near Calt. Could you perhaps extract its likeness aswell? It may be of use to us one way or the other." She concluded as she made her exit.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:20 am

At worst, Lilith expected to find a severed hand. But what she uncovered was far worst then she could imagine. The hand sat atop some giant sea monster. Fear seep into every pore of Lilith's body. But she didn't have time to dwell as she was yanked into the water ... BY HER OWN ROPE!.

Bound and laying with the wind knocked out of her, Lilith was desperate to do anything to this creature. Slipping into the creature's blind spot, Lilith deployed her hidden blade and struck at the sea monster. And it amounted to nothing. All it took was one swipe to leave Lilith gasping for air, with several ribs broken.

Shaking her head, Lilith can hear the creature's mocking laughter but not Metia's voice. She must have found a place to hide. But she had no time to think about that as the monster dragged Lilith towards the water with the hand on it's head. With that same hand it pulled Lilith's head under water.

At that moment it was hard to say what was worst. Falling for this creature's trap, the humiliation of being bound by her own rope or the pain of being slammed into the ground. But it had to be that all this was happening in front of an audience. She know that Metia was somewhere around here. Lilith couldn't call out lest she be caught as well. Whipped around by the monster, it finally sunk in how dangerous they really were. Forced under water, Lilith tried to hold her breath, only to confronted by the sea monster's cock. She tries wiggle away from it. But eventually her mouth opens as she runs low on air.

In that moment, the creature pushes its cock down Lilith's throat, then starts ramming in and out hard and fast, the force of each thrust practically giving Lilith whiplash. Lilith's eyes widen in dismay. It was too much, too fast all at once. She gagged with every thrust as her body convulsed from the rough sensation.

While ramming into her throat, the creature uses its mandibles to lift Lilith's dress, beneath the water, then starts roughly grinding them into her crotch through her panties, the points on them sent shockwaves of pain through her body.

Suddenly the sea monster lifted itself out of the water, high above it by its lower body, as it kept ramming its giant throbbing cock into Lilith's throat, forcing her to gag with every thrust, and leaking disgusting purple liquid into her throat as it grew harder. It used its mandibles to move the crotch of her panties out of the way and jammed both mandibles into her pussy, while using its tail to hold her aloft by her hips. The mandibles began thrusting hard, the spines on them sending searing pain through Lilith's body.

Lilith screams as the mandibles found their way into her pussy. The vibrating of her vocal cords only serving to pleasure the creature's cock in her mouth. As Lilith's mind began to numb, her memories hearkened back to the Nomad camp she had left. The shaman there had made her take all sundry of items into her vagina as part of their rituals. But back then she was too drugged up to feel anything. But now she was sober and could feel every spine against her inner wall. Despite the pain and the monstrous creature before her, Lilith's pussy grew damp.

Meanwhile, Metia was behind a tree that was only barely within visual range of the scene unfolding. Her hand drifted towards her crotch as she witnessed the horrid display. She wanted to save her, or do something at all, but that would just result in her untimely demise as well. Her hand went into her panties and she gently stroked her pussy, her eyes completely fixed on what was happening in front of her.

The creature jammed its cock even deeper into Lilith's throat, blocking her airway, then started releasing even larger amounts of the purple liquid, so much that it overflows out of her mouth and leaks into the water below. While blocking her throat with its cock, the creature continues jamming its mandibles unskillfully and primarily into Lilith's poor pussy, actually drawing blood.

"So this is how I'm going to die" Lilith thought to herself as she began to suffocate. Her gullet filled with purple spunk and monster cock. Her pussy being torn apart by the creature's mandibles. "Raped to death by a sea monster...heheheheh." Madness was slowly taking over Lilith's mind as it tried desperately to process the entire situation, to no avail.

The monster pulled its cock out of Lilith's throat. Once the cock is withdrawn, Lilith tries to catch a breath of air as fast as possible. But then the creature lowered her onto the stone from which she attempted to fight it. Only to have her head beneath the water. The hand on its head slamming her head against the rock five or six times, until Lilith clearly had a concussion. The world became foggy. She can hardly remember where she is or what she's doing there.

With Lilith now on all fours the creature pulls its mandibles out of her. As she lays on the rock, her head under water as she slowly drowns the world goes quiet. But that quiet is destroyed by the creature's massive cock ramming into her pussy. The creature's member is so massive that it barely fits into her. Upon entry it actually tears her entrance, causing her pussy to bleed more profusely. Lilith's screams vibrate through the water and bubble up to the surface. But soon the screaming is replaced .... by laughter. Maniacal laughter unhinged by reality. If one were to see her face under water, they would see distant eyes and a maddening grin. Her tongue hanging out as purple liquid seeped out.

The creature pulls Lilith's head back up out of the water by her hair and rams in and out of her fast and hard. Purple spunk oozing out of her pussy as it overflows and leaking into the water, as the thrusting grows more rapid and rough. After Lilith manages to catch her breath, the creature starts slamming her head into the rock again, this time pulling her head out of the water each time, so she can just barely breath, timing the dunks with its monstrous thrusts. Lilith's laughter grew louder as the monster grew more violent. Laugh as her body was ravaged by this sea monster. Laugh as her pussy was mangled first by the creature's mandibles and then by it's cock. Laugh as something deep inside her began to build up.

The monster stopped slamming Lilith's head into the rock and just held her by the hair as its thrusts grew more forceful and erratic. Lilith's limp body shook with every motion of the monsters body. It started panting heavily as it apparently neared orgasm. Its mandibles slipped under her bra. They dragged along her breasts, leaving shallow cuts. Each cut elicited a moan from the wounded Nomad.

Her bleeding pussy was beginning to quiver around the monster's cock. "Not now! Not like this!" A tiny fragment of Lilith's sane mind pleaded as the climax drew near.

But it was no use. The creature finally slowed down, thrusting far more roughly, but also more slowly. This went on for a full minute before finally, with one mighty slam, the creature thrust all the way up into Lilith's cervix and released a massive tidal wave of purple slime. Lilith howls incoherently as the creature's member touches her cervix. Her body is raked by a mind shattering orgasm. Her own juices mix with the blood and purple slime to create an ungodly cocktail that runs down her thighs and in the water.

Finally, the creature untied the rope around its arm, then lifted Lilith up by said rope and threw her out of the water. Even as she is lifted up by her arms, Lilith continues to laugh between pants and cries of agony.

With that toss, Lilith dropped into the dirt, on dry land, tumbling across the ground, bouncing once, before hitting a tree, with a loud CRACK, before falling back to the base of the tree, on the ground. Lilith lets out a low laugh between groans. Her hips quivering from the sudden vacancy, as purple slime and blood continue to ooze from her abused hole. The young Nomad would never be the same after this. Her psyche broken by the traumatic experience.

The creature then roared with disgusting distorted laughter and sunk back into the water, allowing the hand on its head to stay above it, almost as if taunting Lilith with it.
Mark3000

Postby Nobudi » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am

She had almost reached the safety of an overpass when she felt something snag her ankle. Suppressing her urge to shriek, she looked down. It was an arm, and she was being grabbed by it rather tightly. She was concerned by the fact it was disembodied, but her immediate reaction was suspicion. Why had it grabbed her when it was clearly removed from a body? Grabbing her gun, she gave the arms a firm whack. If that didn't work, she was going to shoot through the wrist.
Nobudi

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:24 am

Caelic thanked the old man for the soup listening intently to his words. It had struck her a bit odd that he was able to pull her here at such a long distance. More so that the very things that would threaten her life wouldn't dare interact with the house. Either he had been living here far longer than anyone else or this could be some sort of trap... Deciding not to peruse her paranoia all too much she begins to ask a few questions as she both data her food and inspects herself. "How long was unconscious for? I can't imagine the trip would had been easy... And well, I wouldn't know just how to compensate you." She watched as the mushroom men stopped near the window to only turn back....

"Why do they do that anyways?" She asked trying to ponder the possible material she'll be able to gather from this place.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:06 pm

He didn't even pay the girl any attention. Amun was too busy trying to maintain a strong front, in the face of the great destruction and death around him. All that he allowed, involving his people... the guilt continued to bite and chew away at him as he hobbled through, even as he passed a few familiar faces. Nobles he'd done business with in his past... some lady friends, too. People he liked and people he didn't. What did they all have in common? That he failed them and got them all killed, of course!

His mood barely elevated at the small sanctuary his efforts afforded him. He didn't even pause to take in the sight or scan it for enemies... really, what does it matter? He shouldn't have survived the crash, anyway. Amun made to step into his temporary home, but the shadow girl that apparently had followed him beat him to it. He turned his head in curiosity at what she was doing. Was now really the time for this sort of nonsense? "I would appreciate it... if you kept your asinine humor to yourself, if you're going to be following me around. I'm not in the mood for game -" He was cut off by her exclamation. Not because she was louder than him, or that he was very surprised, but more so that he was simply caught off guard by the action a bit, and not really sure what it was meant to convey.

... If there was any meaning more than childlike humor, that is. Amun rolled his eyes and muttered something insulting under his breath, then made to get into the temporary shelter. He still had to treat his wounds, then he had to... to...

Well, let's cross that bridge when we get there. Sitting down and leaning against something he assumed was stable but didn't really care if it wasn't, Amun's first action was to begin ripping up his already damaged shirt. He'd need bandages for his wounds, and while his shirt was really expensive and he loved the light but comforting feel of the fabric; he might as well do what he can to get comfortable. While he was doing that, his eyes moved to the shadow girl still in his presence, with a stray thought pushing him to ask a question. "So, what in the Goddess's name are you meant to be, anyway? ... Do you even have a name?"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:32 am

The weather is now cloudy.

Ophelia/MiscChaos

MiscChaos Wrote:Ophelia breathes a sigh of relief as the higher zombies become dots in the distance. She's not sure she could handle one of them, let alone 3. Between needing help with the Beetle, the confrontation with Wire Whore and Barbarian Bitch, and this one just now, it's becoming apparent to her that she is outliving her usefulness to her Lady. After all, if she can't survive the journey to her target without getting lucky, then she can't kill the people her Lady decides needs to die. She needs to either become stronger or develop a network of contacts to make this easier. Or both, the two don't have to be mutually exclusive. One will be easier than the other though. She knows that the way she was raised as left her with certain disadvantages. She is not what one would call a people person. She rarely speaks to anyone beyond her Lady to be honest and usually it's just to acknowledge a command that has been given. It... will be something she has to work on.

Her thoughts are interrupted by arriving at the Colosseum and the stink being raised at its doorway. She lets the insinuation flow off of her. Given her get up, she's not 100% surprised that's the assumption she got pinned with, but it's still but a minor annoyance. Actually, given the rather intimidating mask she's wearing, she decides she doesn't understand. Whore isn't the first thing she would think when seeing someone with her mask. In the interest of working on her nonexistent people skills, she decides to speak to the detective before the guards. "It is of no consequence. I am in no rush. If it would be quicker for you to conclude your business, I can wait." She says to the detective, raising her voice a touch since she literally just thought she needs to work on her people skills and she knows that her voice is rather quiet. Then she turns to the guards. "I am not a prostitute and I question your taste in women if my mask is what you desire in a prostitute. Do you wish for a woman to hurt you in bed? But this is irrelevant; I wish to enter the Colosseum. There is someone I wish to find. I believe I heard something about spectator entrance and fighter entrance?"

The investigator shook her head "I apparently can't, they won't let me in because even if I wanted to register as a fighter, it's tag month, so I would need a team of three to get in." she explained, but she still lingered nearby as Ophelia spoke to the guards, possibly just to listen in to see if she could get through.

The guards smirked at Ophelia as she replied, then retorted "You're right, you're clearly not a prostitute, nobody wants to fuck a filthy grey-skin. If you want into the Colosseum, you have to have a team of three, I see two of you tops, so either pull a third fighter out of your gaping vagina, or get lost." he said, then punched the bell above him. Shortly after he punched the bell, footsteps could be heard through the wooden door "If you don't leave in the next three seconds, you can expect security to escort you to the penalty box."

When the guard mentioned security heading their direction, the Investigator started to walk away from the Colosseum, to the West, slipping her hands into her overcoat pockets and walking briskly away "I suggest you book it, too, they have numerous guards all over the place" she called back to Ophelia.

Anastasia Ursa/LittleManKitten

Littlemankitten Wrote:As Anastasia travelled to the tower, she felt... Suddenly sick. Like she just caught a minor flu. As if she didn't have enough to worry about. When she made it to the tower, she found that her employer was still alive. Anastasia was both disappointed and relieved. She can still get paid for the job, which was good. But now there was a problem. Did she try to find Idalia or finish her job? If she goes for the job, who knows what will have happened to Idalia, and if she's really hurt, which given what just happened, seems very likely, she may die or disappear. But if she goes for Idalia, she risks her target also disappearing, in which case she doesn't get paid, and therefor her entire reason for being here is rendered useless. She doesn't even say anything to her employer as he rambles on, though the idea of triple pay seems alluring, Anastasia knew that there would most likely be no way to figure out how any of this happened, especially when she didn't even know what happened exactly. Anastasia stood there for a few minutes after her employer and his entourage left. When she finally comes back to reality however, she notices something. A brown tie that looked very familiar. Liked in belonged to someone with purple clothes. She grabbed the tie and looked at it, sighing. She crunched it in her hand and shoved it in a pocket. Well, if you can't decide something for yourself, let some cheesy fate decide it for you. Anastasia decided to look for Idalia first, and she had an idea of where to start. Those Barton guards didn't seem to like her, and while they seemed to be gone from this area, she heard that they had a large force stationed in Bakersville, but something happened. That would probably be the best place to look first unless she ran across a Barton guard here. Bakersville also happened to be in the same direction of the Colosseum, so she can quickly stop by there then continue on towards Bakersville. With an objective in mind, Anastasia heads out, but quickly stops in front of the two dead guards. Thinking they might have something useful, she quickly searches there things for something good, then once finished, continues towards the colosseum.

Anastasia takes the Guard's Stone Armor, then chooses to head towards the Colosseum of Fools.

As Anastasia traveled towards the Colosseum of fools, she comes upon a straight shot to the location it should reside in, however, blocking her path was a Black Spire, similar to the one which the zombies had been traveling from when they had attacked Monsteropolis. Naturally, around this one, there were undead traveling aimlessly around the Spire, back and forth. The zombies were so close together that it would be pretty difficult to attempt to get through without engaging some of them in combat.

To the right, however, the zombies were staying far away from the large river, leaving Anastasia a decent-sized gap to walk along it. Then again, most people knew better than to chance traveling ANYWHERE near ANY kind of water, due to the sever danger.

Similarly, to Anastasia's left, there was another waterway, however, sticking out of this one was a pale hand flailing out of the water, as if it were an arm attached to a drowning individual. If Anastasia were to get closer and crouch at the bank, she would be able to easily reach the hand and pull the individual out safely.

Anastasia decides to travel through the least heavily populated area of the Zombie crowd, and manages to get a decent distance through, however, when she gets too close to the Black Spire, a Zombie slams into her from behind and grabs her breasts, while another slams into her from the side and grabs onto her right arm, and two more start to come towards her from nearby, groaning and grunting as they move closer.

CeeCee/Lilbooth

lilbooth Wrote:Cee Cee waited patiently on the bed as Lord Barton spoke of the fate of her gear and bear. She was saddened that Magni was gone but Lord Barton said something about capturing his likeness and the possibility of recreating him. Something about combining her, his, and Magnis likeness. She was beginning to think likeness was Lord Barton’s favorite word. She was intrigued, to say the least. The extensive sets of armor and other awards and accolades were adding up too. Cee Cee slowly slipped off the bed and kneeled in front of Lord Barton. She reached up towards the Lord’s crotch and rubbed gently up and down.
r“I must say Lord Barton your army, your accomplishment, your castle, and now this beast all very impressive.”y impressive.”[/color]
She said, pulling his robe aside grasping a hold of the Lord’s mighty staff. “I’d love to hear more of these lost arts you speak of… Creating the army, creating a child of the union of our and magni’s likeness. It is very intriguing.” She said taking the head of his cock in her mouth, gently sucking and stroking.

Lord Barton moaned softly and rested a shaky hand on her head as she pleasured his throbbing cock, already getting hard from her special attention and growing even more in her mouth.

"W-well" he began, his voice full of pleasure "During my adventures for the Friendly Mushroom, roughly 35 years ago, I was searching for an Orc who had been mugging individuals as they left Azraq... after I had beaten the Orc in single combat, I took a different route back to my personal castle, and came upon a place in the ground which collapsed when I tread upon it." as he spoke, he pushed her head down a tiny bit harder and started bucking his hips slowly and steadily "I found down there objects which were damaged beyond functionality, but I was intrigued, so I paid some people to help me transport them back... we used what State of the Art technology we could buy from Calt and used it to repair these things, and with them we managed to combine the likeness of some creatures with others... and in this experimentation, we created a new being at our secondary laboratory in Baskerville" he explained, through his moans of pleasure.

Despite the size of the Lord’s staff, Cee Cee’s practiced throat easily accommodated him as he bucked his hips forward. When he finished the first of his explanations she slowly came up for air, stroking with both her hands when she did.
“So you use these strange object to extract and combine the likeness of any two beings? And then you do an incubation or growth cycle of some sort?” She asked bobbing her head back down onto his cock. “How do you make the knights? If you require the likeness of two creatures?”

He moaned a bit more and when she had asked her question and it was his turn to speak, he gently pushed her head back down on his cock while rubbing the back of her head, his cock reaching full size finally, and throbbing warmly in her mouth. He then continued breathily "When only using one, you are making an imperfect creature similar to that one. When using two or more, you are creating a creature who has any number of similarities to the beings you used... that being still has their own free will, however. The creatures we created in Baskerville were exceptionally obstinate, and seem to have escaped... we actually need to investigate what happened there" he said, through his moans, while reaching down with his free hand and lifting CeeCee's bikini top up enough that he could see her bare breasts.

CeeCee smiled, well the best she could to manage of a smile with her lips around a cock. She reached back with her hands and undid the bikini top, letting her breasts out in full view. CeeCee stood up and dropped her bottoms down as well creeping back onto the bed.

“Top or bottom my Lord?” She asked seductively wagging her tail back and forth.

"I'd prefer to be on bottom, madam... when I was younger, I was a hell of a top, though." he said, leaning his head back as he seemingly remembered a time long ago when he was in his prime. He reached out with one hand and gently caressed CeeCee's cheek and smiled a more genuine smile than she had seen since she met the man. "You are quite beautiful, miss" he said.

CeeCee blushed as the Lord caressed her cheek and complimented her. She gave Lord Barton a kiss on the forehead and straddled him reaching down and lining his cock up with her waiting pussy. “You sir are quite the looker yourself.” She began working her hips back and forth grinding herself against Lord Barton mighty rod. CeeCee began moans of her own as she rolled her hips back and forth. She caressed his chest and shoulders as she rid him, slowly gaining speed. “So this other task you had for me sir? What does that entail.” She said between heavy breaths.

Lord Barton gently rests his hands on CeeCee's hips and let out soft moans and bucked his hips lightly as she rode him. He explained through his moans of pleasure, "The aforementioned lab in Baskerville, and those Chimeras" he said "I'd like you to go investigate what happened in Baskerville, and see if there are any Chimeras left there, whenever you've rested up and are ready" he moaned out, through his pleasure, his hard cock starting to throb harder and leak a little precum "If you'd like me to create new companion for you,our child created from our, and your companion's, likeness, they should be prepared when you return they should be prepared when you return" he said gently caressing CeeCee's sides with his hands

CeeCee kept going faster, getting quite wet from all the attention. “I’d like that sir.” She barely managed to squeak out. Her face and chest where flushed red and her movement had taken on an animalistic ferocity. “And what… was that gear… that you were offering.” She said, pounding hard against the Lord and the bed.

He started grunting and panting, his grip tightening on her sides as he started to visibly strain from holding in his orgasm "Some pieces... Of equipment... From the castle vault... One for taking the mission... An additional for each... Of our creatures you see" he grunted out, barely keeping his orgasm in "I-in or o-out?" He grunted, digging his fingers into her skin very slightly/

“Wherever the Lord so Choses!” She shouted, continuing to grind into him, nearing her own orgasm as well.

When told he could release his seed anywhere, he grabbed CeeCee by her shoulders and, with vigor befitting a man much younger than himself, rolled ontop of CeeCee and began ramming into her with great intensity, each thrust of his cock harder than the last, until finally on the last one, his presses his lips to hers and rams into her as deep as he can and unleashes a massive torrent of cum into her and actually manages to overflow her and soak the sheets beneath them.

The sudden burst of intensity from Lord Bolton was more than enough to push CeeCee over the edge. She lout out a passionate scream as her whole body exploded in pleasure. She tensed up all over as Lord Barton filled her up. It took her a few minutes to come down from the high and when she did she licked the Lord’s cock clean of any cum and sucked on his balls.They made a satisfying pop noise when she concluded his genitals were clean enough and cuddled up against him. “You must of have been quite the ladies man back in your day Lord Barton.” She said as she nuzzled against him. “Seems it’s been a bit a time since you were last drained.” She continued, gently massaging his scrotum as they laid there together. Eventually drifting off to sleep…

Upon waking and enjoying the morning castle with Lord Barton, Cee Cee geared up and made her way down to the armory, where the promise a fine new piece of loot glittered in her eyes. After some deliberation she decided upon a platinum ring with a lavender gem. When CeeCee selected the Platinum Ring with a lavender gem set into it, Lord Barton smiled, and spoke up,
"Ah, good choice, my lady. That was passed down to me from my mercenary father, and I wore that for the entirety of my mercenary career, from my first mission, down to my last. I'm happy that you'll be wearing it now in my stead. You know, I once used that to deflect an arrow? The metal work is quite high quality."

CeeCee took a few moments to admire the ring and then gave Lord Barton an official looking salute. “Shall we take care of the likeness extraction before I leave so that you may begin work on a new companion?”

Lord Barton smiles at her and nods, "Follow me, right this way" he says, before guiding her back to the room she was in before, and all the way to the back. He motions to one of his knights, who immediately sprints over to them and grabs a handle on the wall, starting to slowly crank it. As he does so, steam shoots out of the wall, and a platform rises out of the floor, with green glass and a solid metal top and base. Lord Barton gently grabs CeeCee by the hand with one of his own, while using the other to slide a glass panel open, helping her step inside. He then slides the panel shut, and walks over to a panel with several switches and levers, which he moves into various positions for a solid minute, before pulling one final lever, causing steam to rush out of the base of the platform CeeCee is standing on.

Lord Barton then pulls the lever back into its original position, causing a jar full of glowing purple liquid to slowly raise out of the control panel, with a loud cranking and whirring noise, which Lord Barton then grabs and hands to a second Knight, standing nearby. "Alright" begins Lord Barton, as he opens the class panel to let CeeCee out, and offers his hand to help her "We have what we need, and my Knights will begin the process immediately. Now, be very careful, I warn you not to engage the creatures by yourself if you find one. When you've returned, and you relay the information back to me, we will use a full squad to apprehend them, it's too dangerous for one individual alone." he said, as he helped her down off the platform "We look forward to your return, my lady."

“Thank you my lord.” She said as she made her way out of the castle and towards Baskerville... Just before she left she turned to Lord Bolton and said "I had with me a trophy from a Frost Cragg I had killed near Calt. Could you perhaps extract its likeness aswell? It may be of use to us one way or the other." She concluded as she made her exit.

CeeCee decides to go on Lord Barton's mission, to investigate Baskerville.

As CeeCee traveled towards Baskerville, the weather started to get colder, and her travels took her in the direction of the Spire from which the zombie army had come from, however, when she passed the area, there was absolutely not Spire there anymore, nor were there any Zombies or any trace that they had been there in the first place. Her travels also took her passed Monsteropolis, where she got a good view of what was left of the city.

All of the structures had been completely leveled, and there were no people left that she could see. Nothing but corpses that had been there, no doubt, since the incident, and had not been moved. Some were freshly dead, since the day before, others were the bodies of the zombies they had been fighting.

She also began to pass by in close proximity to Calt, and as she moved deeper into the North, the ground became more frozen until she soon passed into areas covered with snow, and she began heading towards Isuelt, which she would need to pass through to get to Baskerville. Isuelt was a village between two large waterways, but a relatively safe distance from both. The town itself was nothing remarkable, as much like every other town, it was surrounded by a large wall, to keep them as safe as possible, and it was ruled by an Autocrat, known as a Queen.

However, as she began passing through the mountains, CeeCee could hear hoofed footsteps following her, but when she looked back, she couldn't see anything there. Upon turning back towards the her destination, she was met with the sight of a Goart, a creature which travels along mountainous regions and gores its enemies with razor sharp horns, and it was blocking CeeCee's path.

Lilith Rose/Mark3000

Mark3000 Wrote:At worst, Lilith expected to find a severed hand. But what she uncovered was far worst then she could imagine. The hand sat atop some giant sea monster. Fear seep into every pore of Lilith's body. But she didn't have time to dwell as she was yanked into the water ... BY HER OWN ROPE!.

Bound and laying with the wind knocked out of her, Lilith was desperate to do anything to this creature. Slipping into the creature's blind spot, Lilith deployed her hidden blade and struck at the sea monster. And it amounted to nothing. All it took was one swipe to leave Lilith gasping for air, with several ribs broken.

Shaking her head, Lilith can hear the creature's mocking laughter but not Metia's voice. She must have found a place to hide. But she had no time to think about that as the monster dragged Lilith towards the water with the hand on it's head. With that same hand it pulled Lilith's head under water.

At that moment it was hard to say what was worst. Falling for this creature's trap, the humiliation of being bound by her own rope or the pain of being slammed into the ground. But it had to be that all this was happening in front of an audience. She know that Metia was somewhere around here. Lilith couldn't call out lest she be caught as well. Whipped around by the monster, it finally sunk in how dangerous they really were. Forced under water, Lilith tried to hold her breath, only to confronted by the sea monster's cock. She tries wiggle away from it. But eventually her mouth opens as she runs low on air.

In that moment, the creature pushes its cock down Lilith's throat, then starts ramming in and out hard and fast, the force of each thrust practically giving Lilith whiplash. Lilith's eyes widen in dismay. It was too much, too fast all at once. She gagged with every thrust as her body convulsed from the rough sensation.

While ramming into her throat, the creature uses its mandibles to lift Lilith's dress, beneath the water, then starts roughly grinding them into her crotch through her panties, the points on them sent shockwaves of pain through her body.

Suddenly the sea monster lifted itself out of the water, high above it by its lower body, as it kept ramming its giant throbbing cock into Lilith's throat, forcing her to gag with every thrust, and leaking disgusting purple liquid into her throat as it grew harder. It used its mandibles to move the crotch of her panties out of the way and jammed both mandibles into her pussy, while using its tail to hold her aloft by her hips. The mandibles began thrusting hard, the spines on them sending searing pain through Lilith's body.

Lilith screams as the mandibles found their way into her pussy. The vibrating of her vocal cords only serving to pleasure the creature's cock in her mouth. As Lilith's mind began to numb, her memories hearkened back to the Nomad camp she had left. The shaman there had made her take all sundry of items into her vagina as part of their rituals. But back then she was too drugged up to feel anything. But now she was sober and could feel every spine against her inner wall. Despite the pain and the monstrous creature before her, Lilith's pussy grew damp.

Meanwhile, Metia was behind a tree that was only barely within visual range of the scene unfolding. Her hand drifted towards her crotch as she witnessed the horrid display. She wanted to save her, or do something at all, but that would just result in her untimely demise as well. Her hand went into her panties and she gently stroked her pussy, her eyes completely fixed on what was happening in front of her.

The creature jammed its cock even deeper into Lilith's throat, blocking her airway, then started releasing even larger amounts of the purple liquid, so much that it overflows out of her mouth and leaks into the water below. While blocking her throat with its cock, the creature continues jamming its mandibles unskillfully and primarily into Lilith's poor pussy, actually drawing blood.

"So this is how I'm going to die" Lilith thought to herself as she began to suffocate. Her gullet filled with purple spunk and monster cock. Her pussy being torn apart by the creature's mandibles. "Raped to death by a sea monster...heheheheh." Madness was slowly taking over Lilith's mind as it tried desperately to process the entire situation, to no avail.

The monster pulled its cock out of Lilith's throat. Once the cock is withdrawn, Lilith tries to catch a breath of air as fast as possible. But then the creature lowered her onto the stone from which she attempted to fight it. Only to have her head beneath the water. The hand on its head slamming her head against the rock five or six times, until Lilith clearly had a concussion. The world became foggy. She can hardly remember where she is or what she's doing there.

With Lilith now on all fours the creature pulls its mandibles out of her. As she lays on the rock, her head under water as she slowly drowns the world goes quiet. But that quiet is destroyed by the creature's massive cock ramming into her pussy. The creature's member is so massive that it barely fits into her. Upon entry it actually tears her entrance, causing her pussy to bleed more profusely. Lilith's screams vibrate through the water and bubble up to the surface. But soon the screaming is replaced .... by laughter. Maniacal laughter unhinged by reality. If one were to see her face under water, they would see distant eyes and a maddening grin. Her tongue hanging out as purple liquid seeped out.

The creature pulls Lilith's head back up out of the water by her hair and rams in and out of her fast and hard. Purple spunk oozing out of her pussy as it overflows and leaking into the water, as the thrusting grows more rapid and rough. After Lilith manages to catch her breath, the creature starts slamming her head into the rock again, this time pulling her head out of the water each time, so she can just barely breath, timing the dunks with its monstrous thrusts. Lilith's laughter grew louder as the monster grew more violent. Laugh as her body was ravaged by this sea monster. Laugh as her pussy was mangled first by the creature's mandibles and then by it's cock. Laugh as something deep inside her began to build up.

The monster stopped slamming Lilith's head into the rock and just held her by the hair as its thrusts grew more forceful and erratic. Lilith's limp body shook with every motion of the monsters body. It started panting heavily as it apparently neared orgasm. Its mandibles slipped under her bra. They dragged along her breasts, leaving shallow cuts. Each cut elicited a moan from the wounded Nomad.

Her bleeding pussy was beginning to quiver around the monster's cock. "Not now! Not like this!" A tiny fragment of Lilith's sane mind pleaded as the climax drew near.

But it was no use. The creature finally slowed down, thrusting far more roughly, but also more slowly. This went on for a full minute before finally, with one mighty slam, the creature thrust all the way up into Lilith's cervix and released a massive tidal wave of purple slime. Lilith howls incoherently as the creature's member touches her cervix. Her body is raked by a mind shattering orgasm. Her own juices mix with the blood and purple slime to create an ungodly cocktail that runs down her thighs and in the water.

Finally, the creature untied the rope around its arm, then lifted Lilith up by said rope and threw her out of the water. Even as she is lifted up by her arms, Lilith continues to laugh between pants and cries of agony.

With that toss, Lilith dropped into the dirt, on dry land, tumbling across the ground, bouncing once, before hitting a tree, with a loud CRACK, before falling back to the base of the tree, on the ground. Lilith lets out a low laugh between groans. Her hips quivering from the sudden vacancy, as purple slime and blood continue to ooze from her abused hole. The young Nomad would never be the same after this. Her psyche broken by the traumatic experience.

The creature then roared with disgusting distorted laughter and sunk back into the water, allowing the hand on its head to stay above it, almost as if taunting Lilith with it.

Metia waited for what seemed like an eternity before making her way out from behind the tree, licking off her fingers as she did so, and walked somewhat hurriedly over to Lilith, nudging her with her boot "Hey, are you alive?" she said nudging her a bit harder, then kicking her. "H-hey, you're not supposed to die..." she said, then paused for a moment, and kicked Lilith again... then after a moment, she perks back up "Oh yeah, I have a Magna Potion... but these are expensive, so you'll owe me..." she explains, before forcing the opening into Lilith's mouth and making her drink, accidentally dumping some onto her already wet and sticky clothes.

After making Lilith drink about a fourth of it, and accidentally dumping the rest all over her face and clothes, Metia fixes Lilith's clothes so she isn't exposed anymore, and leans her against a nearby tree, FAR away from the water, then waits for her to wake up.

Lucia, The Stormtrooper of Cielo/Nobudi

Nobudi Wrote:She had almost reached the safety of an overpass when she felt something snag her ankle. Suppressing her urge to shriek, she looked down. It was an arm, and she was being grabbed by it rather tightly. She was concerned by the fact it was disembodied, but her immediate reaction was suspicion. Why had it grabbed her when it was clearly removed from a body? Grabbing her gun, she gave the arms a firm whack. If that didn't work, she was going to shoot through the wrist.

Lucia hits the hand that's holding her ankle, however it holds on tight to her. With this technique failing, Lucia decides that the logical solution to this problem is to shoot at her own ankle.

Lucia, the Stormtrooper of Cielo, takes extremely careful aim and proceeds to miss the hand entirely, instead shooting herself in the ankle. Since she had just slightly recovered from blood loss, after being downed earlier, she proceeds to slowly lose consciousness once again.

When Lucia finally awakens again, she is met with the sight of a large, furry creature, with a long pink tail, and two large front teeth.

The creature sniffed around, then looked directly at Lucia, still on the ground, with the arm still holding onto her ankle, then started crawling right at her, its eyes glowing red in the daylight.

Caelic Nemian/KnightVanilla

KnightVanilla Wrote:Caelic thanked the old man for the soup listening intently to his words. It had struck her a bit odd that he was able to pull her here at such a long distance. More so that the very things that would threaten her life wouldn't dare interact with the house. Either he had been living here far longer than anyone else or this could be some sort of trap... Deciding not to peruse her paranoia all too much she begins to ask a few questions as she both data her food and inspects herself. "How long was unconscious for? I can't imagine the trip would had been easy... And well, I wouldn't know just how to compensate you." She watched as the mushroom men stopped near the window to only turn back....

"Why do they do that anyways?" She asked trying to ponder the possible material she'll be able to gather from this place.

The man watched a bit too closely as Caelic finished the bowl of food, then leaned back in his seat and answered Caelic's questions one at a time "You were out for the entire day, and most of the night." he started "You don't need to compensate me, you should just eat your fill and relax. You just lost your home, after all, and I can only imagine what that's like."

When she asked about the Mushroom Men, he looked thoughtful for a moment "Oh, don't worry about them, I'll explain later, much too long of a story for someone who just recovered from such a calamity that could level two cities." he said, and as he spoke, Caelic began to feel strange. She started seeing double and her stomach felt like it was on fire. Her tongue and throat began to feel numb, and she suddenly coughed up some blood onto her clothes.

Seeing this happening, the man got to his feet and rushed over to Caelic, grabbing onto her shoulder "Oh my goodness, are you alright?" he asked, his voice sounding concerned "It's best that you lay back down, I suppose you haven't fully recovered yet" he said, guiding her back down onto the pillow.

Caelic HP 10->8

Amun Khufu/MrBlah

mrblah Wrote:He didn't even pay the girl any attention. Amun was too busy trying to maintain a strong front, in the face of the great destruction and death around him. All that he allowed, involving his people... the guilt continued to bite and chew away at him as he hobbled through, even as he passed a few familiar faces. Nobles he'd done business with in his past... some lady friends, too. People he liked and people he didn't. What did they all have in common? That he failed them and got them all killed, of course!

His mood barely elevated at the small sanctuary his efforts afforded him. He didn't even pause to take in the sight or scan it for enemies... really, what does it matter? He shouldn't have survived the crash, anyway. Amun made to step into his temporary home, but the shadow girl that apparently had followed him beat him to it. He turned his head in curiosity at what she was doing. Was now really the time for this sort of nonsense? "I would appreciate it... if you kept your asinine humor to yourself, if you're going to be following me around. I'm not in the mood for game -" He was cut off by her exclamation. Not because she was louder than him, or that he was very surprised, but more so that he was simply caught off guard by the action a bit, and not really sure what it was meant to convey.

... If there was any meaning more than childlike humor, that is. Amun rolled his eyes and muttered something insulting under his breath, then made to get into the temporary shelter. He still had to treat his wounds, then he had to... to...

Well, let's cross that bridge when we get there. Sitting down and leaning against something he assumed was stable but didn't really care if it wasn't, Amun's first action was to begin ripping up his already damaged shirt. He'd need bandages for his wounds, and while his shirt was really expensive and he loved the light but comforting feel of the fabric; he might as well do what he can to get comfortable. While he was doing that, his eyes moved to the shadow girl still in his presence, with a stray thought pushing him to ask a question. "So, what in the Goddess's name are you meant to be, anyway? ... Do you even have a name?"

The girl didn't seem to hear Amun's insult, but when he spoke directly to her, she perked up from re-stacking the chunks of debris. "Uuu... dis!" she said, flicking the Amulet that Amun got from Sir Cole and smiling. Then her eyes widened as if she had just remembered something important and she stood up, then clapped her hands together.
In an instant, the black cloud around her dissipated and was pulled into the Amulet, leaving a purple-skinned, flat-chested, scantily-clad little girl in front of Amun, with two large horns on her head, and one small one, off-center. She had one long, spade-like tail, and blue runes all over her body. Her hair was white as snow, and her eyes were blue. All she was wearing was gold and black armored gloves, bra, and thong, with matching boots. She smiled up at Amun, then sat back down on the floor and finished stacking up the Debris again, before smacking it with her hand, again punctuating it with "Boom!".

She started stacking the debris again, but suddenly her pointed ears perked up. In an instant, just as fast as the smoke had dissipated, it re-appeared and engulfed the girl, then in the next instant, the smoke dissipated and the girl was gone.

Outside Amun's shelter, he could hear the sound of debris crunching as someone or something approached the shelter, however, the sound soon stopped for a moment and began moving in another direction, away from the shelter, and just like that, Amun was left alone, again.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:13 am

"Like this Mama?" A young Lilith no older then eleven asked showing her mother the tripwire she had made. The elder Nomad just shook her head and let out a low laugh. The two had once again been chased out of one of the city-states. Left to fend for themselves in the wilderness, they had made camp for the night.

"With a trap like this, the beasts will be gnawing on our bones before it even goes off." Lamia says baring her fangs with a playful tone and tickled the little nomad.

"S-stop it Mama. I'll get it next time" Lilith said as she tried making the trap again. "Do you think they'll let us stay in the next city longer?" She asked without thinking.

Lamia winched then gave Lilith a weak smile. "Whose to say. We may have to stay out here longer then usual" She said as a silence fell between the two of them.

Realizing how sad her mother was, Lilith rushed to hug her. "It's okay. We're fine out here as long as I'm with you." She says.

The little Nomad can feel her mother's hand brush through her long black hair. "If that's true ... Why did you abandon me?"

Looking up, Lilith looked on in horror as blood ran down Lamia's face. Her eyes merely black voids...

"MAMA!" Lilith called out weakly as she coughed up a bit more of the sea monster's purple slime. There was also something else...medicine? Slowly touching her face, she realized it was a potion. Looking over, she saw Metia by her side.

"T-Thank you. But why did you help me?" Lilith asked as she brought her knees in and curled up into a ball. "The world would be better off if I was dead. I'm just a worthless piece of Grey-skin trash. A Freak. A Monster. Too stupid to take care of herself. I've even hurt the people closest to me." She said as tears welled up in her eyes. "The only reason I took this mission was because I thought I was more capable them I actually am. But I'm not, I never was."

Her quiet sobbing filled the air between the two. "I'm sorry for dragging you into my troubles. I should have left something like a Depth Lurker to someone who can handle it" She said with the utmost sincerity. Returning to Fero in the day would be the best plan. There she'll do what she should have done in the first place and take a different job. However ...

Still teary eyed, Lilith looked at the potion Metia used to help her. "That must have been an expensive potion" She said before taking a moment to think. Taking a deep breath, Lilith got on to her knees and bowed to Metia. "My mission may have been for nothing. But you have to be out her for your own reason. Please allow me to assist and repay you for helping me."
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:32 am

Amun wasn't paying much attention to the shadow thing. He was still tearing up his shirt into ribbons, coming up with a decent amount of usable cloth for his bandage substitute, though he glared harshly at the unconcerned shadow girl when she flicked the amulet. That was one of his last few possessions, after all. He continued his work after that, starting to consider his options and thinking of... well, worse things, when the sudden shifting of the dark smoke and it's venture into his amulet pulled him out of his introspection.

A cautious and curious glance didn't answer things any. If anything; he was more confused and alarmed. "Wh-what in the..." Amun mumbled, still not fully understanding the sight of the scantily clad young girl before him. "What... what are you? Why are you dressed like that?!" It really made things weird for him to be sure, but that was hardly a big problem to focus on. He tried to figure out some answer before she could even offer one, looking around her as he thought about it. "So you're that young... where are your parents?"

... Her lack of response and continued interest in simply playing around vexed him greatly, but he had taken a step back as the more familiar black fog from before took the visage of the girl... and disappeared. He should have been veeery happy to have finally gotten rid of the pest, but some part of him liked the company. Oh well. He went back to his business.

The were-beast was just getting to the removal part when he takes the metal out of his gut, when he heard the approaching crunch noises of boots trekking over debris. Amun stilled with a cold grip grabbing his heart. He felt trepidation at the thought of this suspicious individual. Who was it? Was it a survivor, like him? ... Or knowing his luck as of late; was it a certain enemy? He waited. And waited, even as the noise began sounding away. Only when a full minute had passed did he let out a breath of relief. "Who was that?" Amun asked to himself. Was it a friendly? An enemy? ... Should he even chance it to find out?

He returned to his work of trying to patch up his wounds with his makeshift bandages. After that, he then went out to search the area and go in the direction that person (or thing) had left too, trailing juuust some minutes behind him to hopefully give him an advantage against a monster.
mrblah

Postby lilbooth » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:45 pm

“Aren’t you a magnificent specimen.” Said Cee Cee, she was truly in awe of the beauty of the beast but also felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. She had wandered into the territory of the beast, and she was alone. She couldn’t outrun it, so she would either need to make peace or fight for her life. She had not ever fought one of these majestic animals before but the gnarly pair of horns that were sticking from its head made her not want to give it a try. She immediately decided to make herself look not threatening. She kept her weapon by her side and bowed deeply not moving any closer to the beast. She calmly placed her bag in front of her and fished out a bit of food. Called the creature over with a vague enough verbal queue. Once it was close enough she let it eat from her hand. The Goart now next to her looked twice as impressive. Its brightly colored coat, its thick mane, and powerful muscles. She took a few laps around the creature keeping her hands on it the whole time. Allowing it to become comfortable with her being around it. Before the creature had a chance to change its mind about her she brushed her hand on his head and a blue tether of energy ebbed from Cee Cee into the Goart, Moments later a flash washed over the creature's eyes. The Goart visibly relaxed and adopted a much more friendly demeanor. “There ya go, boy, that feels better huh?” She said as she gently tugged at the scruff under the Goart’s chin. “Let’s find somewhere a bit more comfortable.” She said as mounted the Goart and made their way to some sheltered cave mouth or overhang.

After gathering up a few dry stunted pieces of wood and setting up a rudimentary camp Cee Cee prepared to finish the beast taming. Her magic made the creature more agreeable but there was only one thing that made a true lasting bond. Cee Cee usually didn’t bother to make fires or camp or bother with the niceties of the comfort. But sleeping in the lavish bed of Lord Barton had made her desire a bit of civilization while out in the wilds. After taking a chance to eat and take off her armor she called over her new companion. She had the Goart lay down beside her. What came next as Cee Cee’s favorite part of the taming process. She had taken a cursory glance now and then at the Goart’s naughty bits but now she had the chance to really investigate. Like many beasts she had tamed before the Goart sported a hefty sheath to conceal its mighty sword. Cee Cee could use her magic to awaken the beast but she much preferred to go about exciting the beast a more natural way.

With nothing all that pressing happening Cee Cee took her time and enjoyed herself. She started by grabbing the Goart’s heavy scrotum, massaging with her soft hand and gentle kisses. She used one of her hands to get herself warmed up as she continues to play with the Goart’s sack. Soon the tip of the beast’s shaft exited the sheath. Cee Cee quickly moved the attention of her mouth and hands to the slowly expanding rod. She took the stiffening cock into her mouth and sucked back and forth, stuffing the steamy Goart cock down her throat. Its cock was covered in covered, nearly tip to shaft is stiff penile spines. The more aroused and engorged the beast’s cock became the larger and sturdier the spines grew. The thick spines expanded to fill her throat and tickled against the side. It was an intoxicating sensation, to say the least. As Cee Cee attempted to pull back the spines dug in and held her throat in place. A few powerful tugs finally dislodged the cock from her throat. The spines were somehow not painful, scratchy for sure, but they were all covered in soft flesh. Much to Cee Cee’s surprise, and amazement, there seemed no end to the engorged of the Goart’s cock. After just a few minutes its length and girth were far too much for her throat to handle. She pulled herself all the way off of the mighty cock gasping for air as she did. ” I think I ought to call you Slöngvir” She said, drooling and breathing heavily, a visible puddle of wetness pooled under her pussy. She gave Slöngvir another few sucks, attempting to conquer its massive length. She pouted a bit when she was unable to, but she quickly stood up and braced herself on a nearby rock. She issued a few tongue click to Slöngvir and spread herself apart. The Goart, propelled by magic and lust took little convincing to approach the juicy waiting cunt. He propped himself on the same rock and thrusted his massive cock into her. Cee Cee was instantly lifted off the ground and hung helplessly in the air. Slöngvir shuffled forward pressing her against the boulder. The spines on Slöngvir’s cock, along with his massive length filled Cee Cee easily. Slöngvir continued to thrust in and out, only about one third his length buried in her pussy. Cee Cee continued to hang upon the Goart cock, screaming and gasping in pleasure. She did her best to push herself down upon the massive rod but even her inviting pussy couldn’t manage to swallow up its length. Her eyes glowed blue for a brief moment and Slöngvir slowly backed off, setting Cee Cee down upon the rock. After taking a minute to bask in the afterglow of several orgasms and reached and pressed tip of Slöngvir’s schlong against her anus. “Nice and slow Slöngvir.” She said sternly to the beast and eased the tip past her tight sphincter. “OOOH Fuck!” She gasped once the flared head of his cock had entered her anus. She kept one of her hands against Slöngvir to keep him from moving just yet. She confidently pushed back into him, her tight ass greedily pulling more and more of his length inside of her. When she had pushed as far back as she could manage she tried to move herself forward again. The massing schlong is her ass and her string of orgasms hand rendered her knees a bit wobbly. That combined with the spines that covered Slöngvir’s shaft made it impossible for her to push forward. Bracing herself she took a hand off of the beast and tightly clutched the rock. She was about to speak to tell Slöngvir to proceed but it seems he didn’t need any instruction. He pressed forward, stretching Cee Cee tight hole around his girth and managed to fit over half his length into her. Cee Cee’s body and mind were far too overwhelmed to make any sort of action. Her whole body trembled as the Goart’s cock rearranged her insides. Slöngvir kept on the assault, pushing deeper with every thrust into her body. His speed picked up as he seemed to find the depth most suited to fucking the petite wolf-girl. Her last good romp with Magni had rendered her unconscious, a rather common occurrence when tackling these massive cocks. She felt herself begin to drift away from consciousness when Slöngvir let out a strange cry. The Goart pressed forward and pushed the entire length of his rod inside Cee Cee, his large scrotum slamming down on her ass. Cee Cee coughed, then gagged as Slöngvir’s might Schlong pushed its way through her entire being once again rested in her throat. He bucked several times while bottomed out before spraying a torrent of hot silky white seed into her body. Cee Cee tapped and push Slöngvir back with all her might, but all she managed to do was move the two of them away from the rock they once rested on. Cee Cee found herself hanging from his cock once again with a torrent of cum filling her from one end to the other. Slöngvir totally unaware of her distress, simply finished his rather prolonged orgasm before casually laying down on the ground again. As he transition, Cee Cee was able to scoot forward and drag herself off of his cock. She only managed to laugh at the blissfully unaware Goart before collapsing against him with exhaustion.

Cee Cee awoke in a forest, naked and covered in Slöngvir’s cum. She couldn’t remember how she got here. She had fallen asleep in the mountains, after an absolutely savage session with her new goart companion. She slowly stirred awake wiping the sleep from her eyes as she glanced around. She was in a dense forest, but it was surprisingly tranquil. The normal tension that she would have felt stalking through the woods had faded, she felt like she was home, wrapped in a warm fur lying by her hearth. But she was naked, under a dense canopy in a temperate forest. Her whole body was warm, much warmer than normal, and the cum that dripped off of here while she walked was fresh. She saw in the distance atop a hill Slöngvir’s colorful pattern, starkly sticking out amongst the trees. She called for him but the goart simply pressed onward. It took her a few minutes to catch up to Slöngvir, but he barely seemed in a hurry. She jumped onto his back and attempted to make him stop, but her magic seemed to have no effect, the goart stayed on his path. “Where are you taking me, buddy?” She asked calmly as she settled on him for the ride. Slöngvir continued at a gentle pace through the dense forest, twisting around trees and hopping over small streams. As he kept marching the area became more dense with flora and fauna. Deer, boar, wolves, rabbits, squirrels, all the animals grazed and played, predator stood amongst prey in an ignorant bliss. Soon a great tree was in her sight, a mighty oak by the look of it, covered in vines and flowers, birds tweeting happily in among the branches.

Slöngvir walked towards the center of the tree where a humanoid figure was protruding through the bark. “You took quite some time to find me, my child.” The figure said, her voice bubbled like a brook. As she spoke all the animals shifted to face Cee Cee.
“I’m a bit confused... where am I, how did I get here?” She asked, her heart began pounding as she noticed all the creatures eyeing her.
“Well, it’s plain to see how you got here.” Said the figure as she popped free of the tree and stood on the forest floor, gesturing towards Slöngvir . The grasses and vines clung to her feet and legs, pulsing with energy.
“You, CeeCee, are quite the intrepid adventurer. A hunter, a beast tamer, and a naughty slut, all wrapped up in one package.” Said the figure stepping closer to her, all the creatures in the grove did the same. “You are hardly the typical devotee but it seems you’ve been trying quite hard to impress me. Battling the undead, visits forests, copulating with all manner of critters.” She continued now reaching Slöngvir and beginning to circle the two of them. “DId you not think yourself worthy of my blessings child? Where you too humble to reach out to me?” She questioned. CeeCee stared blankly at the figure as she strode around the grove slowly beginning to piece together what was going on. “So you are Pradera?” CeeCee finally managed to squeak out. “Well of course I am Pradera, who else was I supposed to be?” Replied the goddess, her voice losing some of its mystical tone. “A nymph?” CeeCee said with a shrug. “A nymph? As in one nymph, you’ve got to be kidding me. Nymphs can barely control a few trees, maybe one animal if they’re any good.” Said the goddess gesturing around to horde of animals and plants that responded to her presence. CeeCee gulped hard taking in the vast power that the deity wielded. She could sense the anger in the goddess, it was echoed by all the creatures in the glad, some snarling, other digging in their heels, ready to charge. “I’m sorry I didn’t realize…” She began to say, only to be interrupted by Slöngvir rearing up and sending her toppling to the forest floor. “So you’re telling me you did all those things just because you wanted to? Spending all that time in the forest, fucking anything with a cock between its legs?” Questioned the Goddess, standing over CeeCee, all the trees rustled and the wolves began to howl. CeeCee stared back at the Goddess red in the face, she opened her mouth to retort but produced no noise. “That is honestly fucking hilarious!” The goddess shouted, her angry receding. She took a few moments to laugh shaking her head as she did.
“Luckily, for both of us, you do not have to be incredibly intelligent to serve me.” Said the goddess, presumably having ended her laughing fit. “So CeeCee, do you accept to you wish to serve Pradera?” She question, flourishing her flower covered arms into the air. “What exactly does serving you entail?” Asked CeeCee, happy to find she could speak again. “Well, you are already doing most of it… apparently, it’s just stuff you do on the regular, but you must also vow to protect nature whenever you can, and strike down machinery. You may also earn my favor by assisting Nour and Stellia and their followers. Also whenever possible you must bury any creatures that you kill, so they may nourish the earth.” Proclaimed the Goddess pausing to think if she forgot anything. “I’d tell you to give your body to the creatures of the woodland realm but you seem to have already mastered that technique. Just remember I am always watching. I have eyes and ears everywhere.” She said, once again having the animal move closer, CeeCee could now see that, at least all the male creatures were erect as the shifted closer. The goddess noticed CeeCee’s observation and gave her a wink. “I accept.” Replied CeeCee. “Marvelous!” Said the goddess as roots twisted around CeeCee. “Wha--” She tried to blurt out but was quickly silenced when a buck, well bucked his cock into her mouth. “Hope you enjoy my little wolf-slut,” Said the goddess and she disappeared back into the tree. Countless creatures descended upon her body, but before any could join the fray she awoke. She was still covered in Slöngvir ’s cum and was still warm but she was back in the mountains where she expected to be. She reached out tested her magic on Slöngvir, who quickly stood and helped her off the ground.

She went about donning her armor and weapons and climbing onto Slöngvir’s back. “Let’s go see if that town has a bath, we could both use one.” She said as she patted Slöngviron the side and grabbed hold of his mane.
Last edited by lilbooth on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Nobudi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Lucia woke up in pain and misery. Why had all of this happened? What kind of sick, twisted deity had decided to destroy all this work for their own amusement? She groaned, as the twisted deity decided to force her into yet another trial, for no good reason that she could see, there was now a rat like creature making its way to her. She took one look and decided that after attempting to fight for so long, perhaps escape was now in order.
Nobudi

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Ophelia lets the grey skin comment wash over her. After all, if he initially thought her one, she's more than somewhat sure he would fuck a so-called "filthy grey skin". After all, if that was the first thing to come to mind then he finds her attractive. Not that he has a chance, but it takes all the insult out of his statement. Still, it'd be for the best if she moved on. Fighting these two plus whoever else shows up would be a terrible idea. "How small is your penis if you feel so weak that you require assistance removing 2 nonviolent women?" She says as she leaves, a genuine curiosity given the circumstances and what she knows about men. Which isn't much to be honest, but she does know, according to the stereotypes her Lady say, the small dicked men either require help for every little thing or are loud and overly hostile to make up for their lacking size. Since waiting for the answer would take more than the allotted three seconds, Ophelia walks away.

Joining the investigator, she asks, "How does one's vagina 'gape'? Does it have something to do with insertions? I imagine even so it cannot be wide enough for long enough to hide a person in. I also imagine that even if it was possible, doing so would have one looking pregnant or deformed." Her curiosity is such that even if she knows the guard was being derogatory, she can't help but wonder the implications. "I am now becoming aware that I have broken social etiquette. I am expected to have introduced myself before asking such questions. Normally I would ignore such things, but I feel that we may be able to help each other get what we desire through cooperation. As such, being 'nice' would be for the best. I am named Ophelia." For the time being, she might as well consider the Investigator an ally since she is needed in order to progress into the Colosseum. Ophelia will be looking for if that changes.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Ever since Anastasia was little, she was taught that strength was the key to victory. It didn't matter how clever or cunning you were, how fast, how charismatic, or how skilled. None of it mattered if you couldn't even hurt your opponent. Of course, she knew there was more to it than that, after all, the one time she's lost so far it was because her opponent matched her in strength, and only had to whittle her down because she couldn't land any decent hits. Luckily for her she was a fast learner, and her accuracy with her weapon has increased dramatically recently, and the fights had honed her strength and toughness even further. Now though, she finally found some opponents that simply couldn't even hurt her.

As soon as the zombies started to grab onto her, she swung into action. Their poison had seeped into her already, but she's dealt with it before, and her body quickly shrugged the old trick off. She was able to swing her weapon true effortlessly now, and dodge the shambling zombies. With surprising elegance she cut the first zombies head off, then dodge them, then grab the second zombie, slamming its face onto her knee, her muscles rippling as it's head explodes into gore and rotted brain matter. One had managed to hit her, though she didn't even notice at first, she barely felt it. She turned around and swung her blade downwards, slicing the things head open and pushing it's body into the ground at the same time, turning it into just a pile of rotted flesh. The final zombie flailed at her fruitlessly, and she chopped one of it's arms in a swing, but that left her open, and the zombie displayed remarkable cunning in exploiting that. It swung it's weapon at her recovering form and hit her back, exactly where her spine was. Anastasia cried out in surprise as the nerves in her body stop working for a moment. She stumbles and gasps for air, yet she quickly recovers from it and stabs the zombie straight in the chest, cutting it in half.

As she searched among the corpses of the zombies for anything good, she coughed up some blood. Anastasia grunted in annoyance, ever since the incident at Monsteropolis, she's been feeling very sick. While she's been able to ignore it pretty well, it seems the fight made it slightly worse. While she wondered what exactly is happening to her, she also knew there was nothing she could do about it for now. So, with a path cleared, and loot secured, she headed towards the colosseum to continue with her mission.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 pm

The old man seemed off or odd as she ate his food. Surely his hospitality was enough, but an unnerving feeling grew within her as she ate her soup rather whole heartedly. Making sure to learn and listen to everything he said within the moment before spitting up the blood. At first as the old man's tucked her away into bed she thought it might have been the poison from the weird undead from a day ago, but her body should had have more than enough time to recover from that as she pulls herself from the bed in defiance.

Here instincts as an alchemist told her that the timing of such a pain couldn't have been coincidence as she starts to let out a low growl as she stands up. "What was in that?!" She said angrily trying to provoke some answers from the old man.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:33 am

Lilith Rose/Mark3000

Mark3000 Wrote:"Like this Mama?" A young Lilith no older then eleven asked showing her mother the tripwire she had made. The elder Nomad just shook her head and let out a low laugh. The two had once again been chased out of one of the city-states. Left to fend for themselves in the wilderness, they had made camp for the night.

"With a trap like this, the beasts will be gnawing on our bones before it even goes off." Lamia says baring her fangs with a playful tone and tickled the little nomad.

"S-stop it Mama. I'll get it next time" Lilith said as she tried making the trap again. "Do you think they'll let us stay in the next city longer?" She asked without thinking.

Lamia winched then gave Lilith a weak smile. "Whose to say. We may have to stay out here longer then usual" She said as a silence fell between the two of them.

Realizing how sad her mother was, Lilith rushed to hug her. "It's okay. We're fine out here as long as I'm with you." She says.

The little Nomad can feel her mother's hand brush through her long black hair. "If that's true ... Why did you abandon me?"

Looking up, Lilith looked on in horror as blood ran down Lamia's face. Her eyes merely black voids...

"MAMA!" Lilith called out weakly as she coughed up a bit more of the sea monster's purple slime. There was also something else...medicine? Slowly touching her face, she realized it was a potion. Looking over, she saw Metia by her side.

"T-Thank you. But why did you help me?" Lilith asked as she brought her knees in and curled up into a ball. "The world would be better off if I was dead. I'm just a worthless piece of Grey-skin trash. A Freak. A Monster. Too stupid to take care of herself. I've even hurt the people closest to me." She said as tears welled up in her eyes. "The only reason I took this mission was because I thought I was more capable them I actually am. But I'm not, I never was."

Her quiet sobbing filled the air between the two. "I'm sorry for dragging you into my troubles. I should have left something like a Depth Lurker to someone who can handle it" She said with the utmost sincerity. Returning to Fero in the day would be the best plan. There she'll do what she should have done in the first place and take a different job. However ...

Still teary eyed, Lilith looked at the potion Metia used to help her. "That must have been an expensive potion" She said before taking a moment to think. Taking a deep breath, Lilith got on to her knees and bowed to Metia. "My mission may have been for nothing. But you have to be out her for your own reason. Please allow me to assist and repay you for helping me."

Metia rolled her eyes and patted Lilith on the head, replying softly "Well, if that's what you think you need to do, I'm not going to argue. I was on my way to kill the Red Cap between here and Fero, for the Friendly Mushroom Mercenary Guild." she then grabbed Lilith by her shoulders and pulled her up onto her feet and motioned to the sky "Since you were out all night, we can travel again. You know, since it's a cloudy day." she said, then she began traveling in the same direction that she had been before.

It wasn't long before they came upon a very small and plain-looking castle with no walls, and the gates closed. The structure also lacked any low windows, all of the windows were on the top floor, and despite the fact that it was day, and due to the cloudy weather, there was light emanating from said window. Metia crossed her arms and looked up at the window, stating "Well, at least we can confirm that the target is here, but we need a way inside... or a way to get him outside."

Amun Khufu/MrBlah

mrblah Wrote:Amun wasn't paying much attention to the shadow thing. He was still tearing up his shirt into ribbons, coming up with a decent amount of usable cloth for his bandage substitute, though he glared harshly at the unconcerned shadow girl when she flicked the amulet. That was one of his last few possessions, after all. He continued his work after that, starting to consider his options and thinking of... well, worse things, when the sudden shifting of the dark smoke and it's venture into his amulet pulled him out of his introspection.

A cautious and curious glance didn't answer things any. If anything; he was more confused and alarmed. "Wh-what in the..." Amun mumbled, still not fully understanding the sight of the scantily clad young girl before him. "What... what are you? Why are you dressed like that?!" It really made things weird for him to be sure, but that was hardly a big problem to focus on. He tried to figure out some answer before she could even offer one, looking around her as he thought about it. "So you're that young... where are your parents?"

... Her lack of response and continued interest in simply playing around vexed him greatly, but he had taken a step back as the more familiar black fog from before took the visage of the girl... and disappeared. He should have been veeery happy to have finally gotten rid of the pest, but some part of him liked the company. Oh well. He went back to his business.

The were-beast was just getting to the removal part when he takes the metal out of his gut, when he heard the approaching crunch noises of boots trekking over debris. Amun stilled with a cold grip grabbing his heart. He felt trepidation at the thought of this suspicious individual. Who was it? Was it a survivor, like him? ... Or knowing his luck as of late; was it a certain enemy? He waited. And waited, even as the noise began sounding away. Only when a full minute had passed did he let out a breath of relief. "Who was that?" Amun asked to himself. Was it a friendly? An enemy? ... Should he even chance it to find out?

He returned to his work of trying to patch up his wounds with his makeshift bandages. After that, he then went out to search the area and go in the direction that person (or thing) had left too, trailing juuust some minutes behind him to hopefully give him an advantage against a monster.

What Amun finds himself to be trailing was no monster, but a knight in green armor, kneeling in the remains of Monsteropolis and Cielo, shoulders trembling.

Upon closer inspection, he can recognize her as Lyanna, one of the Cielo knights who helped him siege the control center of the city, and she was crying, with her sword stabbed into the ground next to her, and he arms crossed over her chest, with her hands pressed into fists against her shoulders, what Amun could recognize as the position for praying to the Goddess, Nour.

From where Amun was standing, he could hear her praying out loud "I'm sorry I couldn't uphold my oath to protect your people in Cielo with my life, please take away the burden of continuing on with my worthless life... I didn't just fail Cielo, but Monsteropolis, too. Please take away the burden of living with this massive unforgivable failure..."

She then stopped suddenly and turned to see Amun, the sadness still clear on her face "Oh... our Goddess is punishing you, too. Not only with the burden of living with this... but the burden of her continued silence." she said, standing up fully and stripping off her body armor, throwing it on the ground and kicking it, leaving her only in the green leather she was wearing beneath "I don't deserve to be recognized as a Knight of Cielo, true knights don't break oaths..." she said, as she started to head towards the destroyed section of the wall, dragging her sword behind her, when suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks, staring down at the ground, a loud sob escaping her lips. On the ground in front of her was the corpse of the girl that had served Amun tea at the church, and beside her was the corpse of the High Priest.

CeeCee/Lilbooth

lilbooth Wrote:“Aren’t you a magnificent specimen.” Said Cee Cee, she was truly in awe of the beauty of the beast but also felt a shiver of fear run down her spine. She had wandered into the territory of the beast, and she was alone. She couldn’t outrun it, so she would either need to make peace or fight for her life. She had not ever fought one of these majestic animals before but the gnarly pair of horns that were sticking from its head made her not want to give it a try. She immediately decided to make herself look not threatening. She kept her weapon by her side and bowed deeply not moving any closer to the beast. She calmly placed her bag in front of her and fished out a bit of food. Called the creature over with a vague enough verbal queue. Once it was close enough she let it eat from her hand. The Goart now next to her looked twice as impressive. Its brightly colored coat, its thick mane, and powerful muscles. She took a few laps around the creature keeping her hands on it the whole time. Allowing it to become comfortable with her being around it. Before the creature had a chance to change its mind about her she brushed her hand on his head and a blue tether of energy ebbed from Cee Cee into the Goart, Moments later a flash washed over the creature's eyes. The Goart visibly relaxed and adopted a much more friendly demeanor. “There ya go, boy, that feels better huh?” She said as she gently tugged at the scruff under the Goart’s chin. “Let’s find somewhere a bit more comfortable.” She said as mounted the Goart and made their way to some sheltered cave mouth or overhang.

After gathering up a few dry stunted pieces of wood and setting up a rudimentary camp Cee Cee prepared to finish the beast taming. Her magic made the creature more agreeable but there was only one thing that made a true lasting bond. Cee Cee usually didn’t bother to make fires or camp or bother with the niceties of the comfort. But sleeping in the lavish bed of Lord Barton had made her desire a bit of civilization while out in the wilds. After taking a chance to eat and take off her armor she called over her new companion. She had the Goart lay down beside her. What came next as Cee Cee’s favorite part of the taming process. She had taken a cursory glance now and then at the Goart’s naughty bits but now she had the chance to really investigate. Like many beasts she had tamed before the Goart sported a hefty sheath to conceal its mighty sword. Cee Cee could use her magic to awaken the beast but she much preferred to go about exciting the beast a more natural way.

With nothing all that pressing happening Cee Cee took her time and enjoyed herself. She started by grabbing the Goart’s heavy scrotum, massaging with her soft hand and gentle kisses. She used one of her hands to get herself warmed up as she continues to play with the Goart’s sack. Soon the tip of the beast’s shaft exited the sheath. Cee Cee quickly moved the attention of her mouth and hands to the slowly expanding rod. She took the stiffening cock into her mouth and sucked back and forth, stuffing the steamy Goart cock down her throat. Its cock was covered in covered, nearly tip to shaft is stiff penile spines. The more aroused and engorged the beast’s cock became the larger and sturdier the spines grew. The thick spines expanded to fill her throat and tickled against the side. It was an intoxicating sensation, to say the least. As Cee Cee attempted to pull back the spines dug in and held her throat in place. A few powerful tugs finally dislodged the cock from her throat. The spines were somehow not painful, scratchy for sure, but they were all covered in soft flesh. Much to Cee Cee’s surprise, and amazement, there seemed no end to the engorged of the Goart’s cock. After just a few minutes its length and girth were far too much for her throat to handle. She pulled herself all the way off of the mighty cock gasping for air as she did. ” I think I ought to call you Slöngvir” She said, drooling and breathing heavily, a visible puddle of wetness pooled under her pussy. She gave Slöngvir another few sucks, attempting to conquer its massive length. She pouted a bit when she was unable to, but she quickly stood up and braced herself on a nearby rock. She issued a few tongue click to Slöngvir and spread herself apart. The Goart, propelled by magic and lust took little convincing to approach the juicy waiting cunt. He propped himself on the same rock and thrusted his massive cock into her. Cee Cee was instantly lifted off the ground and hung helplessly in the air. Slöngvir shuffled forward pressing her against the boulder. The spines on Slöngvir’s cock, along with his massive length filled Cee Cee easily. Slöngvir continued to thrust in and out, only about one third his length buried in her pussy. Cee Cee continued to hang upon the Goart cock, screaming and gasping in pleasure. She did her best to push herself down upon the massive rod but even her inviting pussy couldn’t manage to swallow up its length. Her eyes glowed blue for a brief moment and Slöngvir slowly backed off, setting Cee Cee down upon the rock. After taking a minute to bask in the afterglow of several orgasms and reached and pressed tip of Slöngvir’s schlong against her anus. “Nice and slow Slöngvir.” She said sternly to the beast and eased the tip past her tight sphincter. “OOOH Fuck!” She gasped once the flared head of his cock had entered her anus. She kept one of her hands against Slöngvir to keep him from moving just yet. She confidently pushed back into him, her tight ass greedily pulling more and more of his length inside of her. When she had pushed as far back as she could manage she tried to move herself forward again. The massing schlong is her ass and her string of orgasms hand rendered her knees a bit wobbly. That combined with the spines that covered Slöngvir’s shaft made it impossible for her to push forward. Bracing herself she took a hand off of the beast and tightly clutched the rock. She was about to speak to tell Slöngvir to proceed but it seems he didn’t need any instruction. He pressed forward, stretching Cee Cee tight hole around his girth and managed to fit over half his length into her. Cee Cee’s body and mind were far too overwhelmed to make any sort of action. Her whole body trembled as the Goart’s cock rearranged her insides. Slöngvir kept on the assault, pushing deeper with every thrust into her body. His speed picked up as he seemed to find the depth most suited to fucking the petite wolf-girl. Her last good romp with Magni had rendered her unconscious, a rather common occurrence when tackling these massive cocks. She felt herself begin to drift away from consciousness when Slöngvir let out a strange cry. The Goart pressed forward and pushed the entire length of his rod inside Cee Cee, his large scrotum slamming down on her ass. Cee Cee coughed, then gagged as Slöngvir’s might Schlong pushed its way through her entire being once again rested in her throat. He bucked several times while bottomed out before spraying a torrent of hot silky white seed into her body. Cee Cee tapped and push Slöngvir back with all her might, but all she managed to do was move the two of them away from the rock they once rested on. Cee Cee found herself hanging from his cock once again with a torrent of cum filling her from one end to the other. Slöngvir totally unaware of her distress, simply finished his rather prolonged orgasm before casually laying down on the ground again. As he transition, Cee Cee was able to scoot forward and drag herself off of his cock. She only managed to laugh at the blissfully unaware Goart before collapsing against him with exhaustion.

When Cee Cee awoke the next dawn alongside her new companion, her whole body both ached and was filled with pleasure She went about donning her armor and weapons and climbing onto Slöngvir’s back. “Let’s go see if that town has a bath, we could both use one.” She said as she patted Slöngviron the side and grabbed hold of his mane.

After several miles of travel, CeeCee finally made it to Iseult, the city actually was widely known for having an old-style gate, the natural kind that opens wide, instead of being downsized to prevent creatures from sneaking in, though they seemed to be doing as fine as any other city.

Upon entering the city, CeeCee would find that the guard's armor was relatively basic, and cheap-looking compared to that of the Bartons, being plain grey plate, with no details. Two guards immediately closed the gate back after CeeCee had entered and walked up to greet her "Hello, Madame, what brings you to Iseult?" they asked, standing side by side at attention, standing up straight.

Immediately in view from this location, CeeCee could see that they had a Temple in the square, however, their particular deity was one only popularly worshipped in this city. Most others Worshipped the Goddess of Light, Nour, however this city preferred to Worship the Goddess of Stars, Stellia.

Lucia, The Stormtrooper of Cielo

Nobudi Wrote:Lucia woke up in pain and misery. Why had all of this happened? What kind of sick, twisted deity had decided to destroy all this work for their own amusement? She groaned, as the twisted deity decided to force her into yet another trial, for no good reason that she could see, there was now a rat like creature making its way to her. She took one look and decided that after attempting to fight for so long, perhaps escape was now in order.

Lucia manages to escape the dire Rat, her escape route taking her out of what remains of Monsteropolis, however, once outside of Monsteropolis, she finds that she has no idea where she should go, given everything she knows and loves has been destroyed in the crash, and there are so many options in terms of cities she could go to.

Ophelia/MiscChaos

MiscChaos Wrote:Ophelia lets the grey skin comment wash over her. After all, if he initially thought her one, she's more than somewhat sure he would fuck a so-called "filthy grey skin". After all, if that was the first thing to come to mind then he finds her attractive. Not that he has a chance, but it takes all the insult out of his statement. Still, it'd be for the best if she moved on. Fighting these two plus whoever else shows up would be a terrible idea. "How small is your penis if you feel so weak that you require assistance removing 2 nonviolent women?" She says as she leaves, a genuine curiosity given the circumstances and what she knows about men. Which isn't much to be honest, but she does know, according to the stereotypes her Lady say, the small dicked men either require help for every little thing or are loud and overly hostile to make up for their lacking size. Since waiting for the answer would take more than the allotted three seconds, Ophelia walks away.

Joining the investigator, she asks, "How does one's vagina 'gape'? Does it have something to do with insertions? I imagine even so it cannot be wide enough for long enough to hide a person in. I also imagine that even if it was possible, doing so would have one looking pregnant or deformed." Her curiosity is such that even if she knows the guard was being derogatory, she can't help but wonder the implications. "I am now becoming aware that I have broken social etiquette. I am expected to have introduced myself before asking such questions. Normally I would ignore such things, but I feel that we may be able to help each other get what we desire through cooperation. As such, being 'nice' would be for the best. I am named Ophelia." For the time being, she might as well consider the Investigator an ally since she is needed in order to progress into the Colosseum. Ophelia will be looking for if that changes.

The guard holds up his middle finger at Ophelia as she leaves.

The Investigator looks back at Ophelia as she runs up to her and listens intently as she speaks, then replies "I highly doubt any thoughts cross their minds, let alone thoughts about what they're saying. I'm Annie, it's nice to meet you, Ophelia." she said, smiling at her "since you're joining me, I guess I should run my plan by you. I'm heading towards Calt to see if we can gain another companion by putting up a job at the Mercenary Guild. That way, we can guarantee not only a companion, but one that can fight." she said, the air getting colder in response to the closing distance between them and Calt.

Up ahead, they could see the city of Calt in the distance as they trudged across the icy ground, however, off to the left of Calt was a tall black Spire, just like the one that Ophelia had seen on her way to the Colosseum, and around it was a relatively small throng of shambling figures. Upon seeing this, Annie froze "I don't recall hearing about any structures standing outside of Calt, it seems like they would usually be destroyed within the day... are those people down there?" she asked, squinting at them.

The shambling figures weren't alone, however, there was another figure who was shouting and slashing at the other figures with a sword, and around her was piles of limbs, and bodies. "Is that person killing other people? If they're all attacking one person, they could be bandits!" she said, pulling her gun from its holster and preparing to sprint towards the Spire.

Anastasia Ursa/LittleManKitten

Littlemankitten Wrote:Ever since Anastasia was little, she was taught that strength was the key to victory. It didn't matter how clever or cunning you were, how fast, how charismatic, or how skilled. None of it mattered if you couldn't even hurt your opponent. Of course, she knew there was more to it than that, after all, the one time she's lost so far it was because her opponent matched her in strength, and only had to whittle her down because she couldn't land any decent hits. Luckily for her she was a fast learner, and her accuracy with her weapon has increased dramatically recently, and the fights had honed her strength and toughness even further. Now though, she finally found some opponents that simply couldn't even hurt her.

As soon as the zombies started to grab onto her, she swung into action. Their poison had seeped into her already, but she's dealt with it before, and her body quickly shrugged the old trick off. She was able to swing her weapon true effortlessly now, and dodge the shambling zombies. With surprising elegance she cut the first zombies head off, then dodge them, then grab the second zombie, slamming its face onto her knee, her muscles rippling as it's head explodes into gore and rotted brain matter. One had managed to hit her, though she didn't even notice at first, she barely felt it. She turned around and swung her blade downwards, slicing the things head open and pushing it's body into the ground at the same time, turning it into just a pile of rotted flesh. The final zombie flailed at her fruitlessly, and she chopped one of it's arms in a swing, but that left her open, and the zombie displayed remarkable cunning in exploiting that. It swung it's weapon at her recovering form and hit her back, exactly where her spine was. Anastasia cried out in surprise as the nerves in her body stop working for a moment. She stumbles and gasps for air, yet she quickly recovers from it and stabs the zombie straight in the chest, cutting it in half.

As she searched among the corpses of the zombies for anything good, she coughed up some blood. Anastasia grunted in annoyance, ever since the incident at Monsteropolis, she's been feeling very sick. While she's been able to ignore it pretty well, it seems the fight made it slightly worse. While she wondered what exactly is happening to her, she also knew there was nothing she could do about it for now. So, with a path cleared, and loot secured, she headed towards the colosseum to continue with her mission.

Anastasia made it to the Colosseum of fools, and the guards looked at her, then snickered to each other. Through the open-faced helmets, Anastasia could see that they were smirking at each other, then trying to stifle more laughter.

The guard on the left finally regained his composure and answered Anastasia's presence "Ahem. I see the almighty Spectross is by herself, much like her entire race is used to being. I regret to inform you that you cannot enter the Colosseum without two companions, as it is currently tag month, meaning that you can only fight in squads of three. If you want into the Colosseum, make like the red-headed investigator and rover prostitute, and beat it." he said, actually snickering when he said 'regret'. Then the two guards whispered something to each other and burst out laughing.

Anastasia sighs and tries her best to ignore the duo laughing. Which lasts for all of 5 seconds before her face twists in anger. "Stop smirking like a bunch of dimwits before I wipe the ground with your faces!" She fumes at them for another moment before seeming to calm down a bit "I'm looking for a guy named Ralph, you know where I can find him or are your brains on your second head?"

The guards squint at Anastasia, one of them punching the bell over the door, after which the sound of boots can be heard from inside "You have only a few seconds before the other guards arrive. Either produce two companions to fight with, or beat it." he said, before the other added "Prostitutes aren't exempt from the rules, you chicken-legged cunt."

Anastasia clearly looks like she's seriously contemplating fighting the guards, but decides against it. "I'll be back, you pieces of shit." She then twirls around and heads towards Baskerville. Clearly she needed Idalia if she was going to complete her job, meaning that regardless, she has to go there first. What a pain.

Anastasia decides to walk directly around the Colosseum and walk to Baskerville.

After only a few miles, she can see Baskerville's wall, or what's left of it, as sections of it are crumbling, including one large hole in the front, right next to the gate. Upon entering, Anastasia finds that all of the structures have been burnt down, and charred Skeletons litter the ground. In fact, the only standing structure is a building which looks like a factory, its foundation entirely made of a black material, however, the front door was left ajar.

Upon entering the structure, the interior walls look unscathed, made of the same black material, however everything else is charred and destroyed. Upon taking several more steps into the room, the floor begins to shake, and a girl's voice cries out from the basement, not so much the screaming kind, but the yelling and growling kind, accompanying the shaking of the floor.

Caelic Nemian

KnightVanilla Wrote:The old man seemed off or odd as she ate his food. Surely his hospitality was enough, but an unnerving feeling grew within her as she ate her soup rather whole heartedly. Making sure to learn and listen to everything he said within the moment before spitting up the blood. At first as the old man's tucked her away into bed she thought it might have been the poison from the weird undead from a day ago, but her body should had have more than enough time to recover from that as she pulls herself from the bed in defiance.

Here instincts as an alchemist told her that the timing of such a pain couldn't have been coincidence as she starts to let out a low growl as she stands up. "What was in that?!" She said angrily trying to provoke some answers from the old man.

Caelic's horribly delayed instincts finally drive her to realize something is wrong, so she gets up out of bed and threatens the old man to get answers out of him.

The old man frowns and looks Caelic up and down while reaching into the sack on his back, slowly withdrawing a scythe "That's most unfortunate, I had wanted to continue poisoning you with those mushrooms until you mutated into a Mushroom-Were-Dragon hybrid. One doesn't see Were-Dragons often, you know. I'd like you to please sit back down, so I don't have to beat you down and nurse you back to health again." he said, gently and shakily, his sharp teeth being exposed as he speaks, and his sharp nails becoming more prominent as he picked up some smooth stones beside the fireplace, carefully selecting each one.

Caelic's vision blurrs as she faces down the Redcap, which she should have identified sooner, due to him wearing a Redcap, having a pile of stones next to his fireplace, and living in the swamp.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby lilbooth » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 am

"Mostly just passing through to be honest sir. I have business in Baskerville but figured it would be nice to stop here along the way. I did have a few questions if you have the time." She stated, then not exactly waiting for a response proceeded to ask away, seeing that there was nothing the guards had to attend to. "One, is there a place to stable my mount for the night? Two is there a bathhouse or a tavern that could provide a bath? Three, do you know if there is anyone in town that needs adventuring work done?" She asked the two guards while leaning back slightly on Slöngvir.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Still teary eyed, a large smile spread across the Nomad's face. Wiping her face clean, Lilith gave Metia a nod. "I won't let you down" she said determinedly.

As they traveled, Lilith thought on the name Red Cap. It took her a while to remember where she had heard the name from. It was one of the jobs on the Yellow Spiders list of jobs. "I guess these jobs get sent to multiple mercenary guilds to increase the odds of success" Lilith though to herself. Maybe if she finished this job she could share credit with Metia to make up for abandoning the Depth Lurker. But she quickly put that though out of her head. This was about repaying her debt to the horned traveler.

When they arrived at their location, Lilith took in the surroundings. "A way to get in or get him out" Lilith pondered for a moment. Checking her supplies to see if she still had the rope from the inn owner, she turned to the Friendly Mushroom Mercenary. "Metia, what do you know about the Red Cap?" Lilith asked as she gave the castle another look. This time she looked for possible footholds along the wall. Along with a window that may have been dark or darker then the other ones. If she was lucky she might find one that's cracked open just a bit. Lilith had to be patient if she wanted to catch her prey. "Also, how are you with climbing?"
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Amun couldn't offer any assuring words or confident remarks when he saw the broken down knight. When they'd last met, she seemed so much... stronger, than before. Standing alongside the likes of Captain Prairie and ready to risk her life for her city, it only made sense that she'd be ready to give up that life from the grief of her failure. He'd felt the same. He had the chance to save everyone... he had the opportunity to stop just this tragedy from happening, yet when the time finally came for Amun Khufu to really show his best... alongside Captain Prairie and another warrior, it just wasn't enough. The obvious option after such failure would be to give up, yet he couldn't even do that right. The selfish were-beast still clung onto his need to live, and the hope that there'd be something to rebuild what he'd lost. And now that he'd find some traces of just that... she wanted to kill herself.

And the worst part was that he couldn't blame nor stop her. What could he say? How could he say anything? In this position, no one would want to live. He wouldn't fault her for not being as faulty and selfish as him. He couldn't stop her... but something else did. Amun's eyes traced her line of sight down to the bodies in the rubble. The kind High Priest that had helped him at the start of all this, and the young girl that had served him tea... he remembered the priest's name was Sidrick. That was Sidrick in the ground, along with such a young life. They had no chance of surviving his failure. She was too young. The old man was too frail. This was merely a reminder of the truly devastating effect his sin had... and it reminded him of how desperately alone in this world he most likely was.

"... So, that's it, then?" He started quietly. "You fail your job, and now you... you want to just, give up? Is this really the power of our knights, that they couldn't even think past the lost of their kingdom to the future of their duty? I'm sure all the effort and tax money put into training you wasn't just for you to blow off after this!" Amun took a step forward, looking somewhat hostile to try and catch Lyanna's attention better. "I'm sure the Goddess isn't quiet because she's punishing you, but she's quiet because she's annoyed by you. You're daring to take the life she'd saved, thus giving up an even greater duty to what remains of Cielo. You're ignoring that there's still more to protect, and more enemies to destroy in vengeance." He took another step forward, approaching Lyanna with a glare, then he laid his hands on her shoulders.

"If you feel shame, you should. But not because Cielo's destroyed. You should feel shame for forgetting your duty to its people. Maybe many of us are dead... but I'm still here, and who knows who else that we simply haven't found yet. Feel shame for not even thinking of avenging those fallen in the line of battle, and instead of succumbing to your shame and grief, use that to work towards your duty! You can't drop the mantle of a knight of Cielo until you've finished your duty!"
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Ophelia sees what the third woman is fighting and sighs. She can only hope it isn't more of the Ascended Zombies she dealt with last night, but she's not counting on that with her luck. Still, its day time so the chances are smaller at least. Now that she thinks about it, all her encounters have been after dark. She has no reference for fights during the day. She supposes this would be the best chance for her to find out seeing as the woman down there fits the requirements Annie has set out: a potential companion capable of fighting. Still, it seems Annie is misunderstanding the situation.

"Be careful. Those are not people. At the very least, not living people. I am unsure what that structure is, but while it is around, the undead run rampant. Proceed with caution." She informs the detective. They may have been bandits at one point, but she's not sure that's relevant anymore. "More than likely, they will attempt to dispose of her and anyone who interferes. Judging by the number of bodies and limbs, I believe she may be our third. Moving to engage to preserve the asset." She says, moving into stealth and closing the distance

Hidden from sight, Ophelia closes the distance quickly, though she's still too far away to do much. This only makes her wish for her throwing knives even more as from this distance she would still be able to do something. Depending on how she played it, she could attack and still be hidden from sight. But alas, crying for something already lost is pointless. Instead she turns her attention to the detective, who pulls out a gun and opens fire on one of the many frosted zombies surrounding the third woman. The first bullet lands in the zombie's head, a fatal shot if the thing wasn't already dead. Ophelia's not sure if Annie didn't believe her that the things in the distance were undead or if it was instinct, but the choice of where to shoot made sense for the wrong subset of opponent. Apparently bolstered by the success of her first shot, the investigator launches a second one, this time in the eye. Ophelia's not sure if they see the same way they do, but this shot makes more sense and has the added effect of nearly draining the undead's vitality. It is sluggish now, swaying in place.

Ophelia is sure the stranger has lost her mind when she finds the tightest concentration of zombies and charges into it. Her opinion changes slightly when, with a cry of "Justice Rising!", she swings her blade in a complete circle and catches the three zombies around her with it. It's a mighty strike too, blowing all of them to the ground and forcing the slowly make their way back to their feet. She's not sure if the blow makes them wary of the stranger or not, but as one they turn and begin making their way towards Annie. As Annie has displayed no close range capabilities, Ophelia cannot help but thing this is not a good thing. "Craven cowards! Stand and face Justice!" She hears the stranger yell as they leave. She doubts their ability to face any kind of justice outside of the final version, so she feels she can somewhat understand why they would not turn around. At the same time, however, she cannot allow them to attack her comrade. Using the element of surprise that she commands, she launches a 3-hit salvo upon the back of one of the zombies approaching the detective, though a sudden movement makes the attacks less effective than she would have liked. It stands on its last legs, but with a bit less movement it would have been dead. With her presence revealed, however, she braces herself for retaliation. From what she knows of zombies, she would not like any blow they would try to land on her. She's not sure if Annie has been freaked out by the encroaching frosted zombie threat or not, but her next shot goes wide, missing all of her enemies.

"For Great Justice!" She hears, shouted behind her. She's not sure why, but she feels invigorated, as if she can blast her enemies away in one blow! From there, she sees a shadow clear her and looks up, seeing the woman doing a flip in the air. A moment later she figures out why. With the front flip to generate momentum, she cries "JUSTICE KICK!" and brings all her momentum down in an ax kick on the top of a zombie's head. In the competition between her heel and the zombie's head, the head is found wanting, splitting open like a rotten watermelon. The rest of the body follows shortly.

Not at all bothered by the loss of their comrade, the rest of the zombies swipe at Annie, who does a rather impressive dance to avoid them. Even as she weaves and turns around the blows, one catches her in the back while she moves, knocking her off balance. At the same time, Ophelia can see tendrils of ice creeping from the area the detective was hit in and hears her shiver. So frost zombies was an apt description for the things after all. Still, she's not sure how much more punishment her ally can take and she kind of needs her ally at the moment. "Stay away from her." She growls, hoping to scare the zombies away from the detective. Instead one takes the opportunity to attempt to slap her with its cock. It's unsuccessful given the mask she wears, but the attempt is annoying regardless. She repays the insult by removing said dick from the zombie, along with the rest of it's lower half. Lewd, disgusting thing! Meanwhile, Annie backs away from the zombies and fires off a short, hitting it in the neck. While it recoils from that, she fires another shot into the same region, messily separating head from shoulders by simply destroying the neck connecting them.

This time when the stranger charges in the middle of a zombie pile, Ophelia knows what to expect. Well, the declaration of "Justice Rising!" is still jarring, but only because she's used to much less noise than the woman seems to use as a standard. 2 out of the 3 zombies around her are once again knocked to the ground and slowly, painfully pull their way back up. The last slips under the blade with a grace she has yet to see in Frosted Zombies thus far. Her attention on the spectacle that is the justice woman, it's only her previous bracing for impact that alerts her that an attack is incoming. Ducking around it by the barest margin, she slashes at her assailant, cutting it in half diagonally for the sin of raising its hand to her. She's not sure if it what she just did or if they determined Annie was too much trouble, but the hoard begins to descend on her. She begins a dance much like Annie just displayed, but one Frost Zombie just isn't having it. He full on tackles her to the ground and strikes her while she's down. Her consciousness begins fading under the assault, but suddenly the zombie is removed from her person.

"Justice is not through with you yet! Rise! Rise in the name of Justice!" She hears as the woman pulls her to her feet. She doesn't buy into the idea of justice beyond the Justice of Her Lady, but she gets the feeling that this is the least annoying this woman would be able this, so it would be in her best interest to hang in there.

"I thank you for the vote of confidence, but I would like to ask if you have a salve for my wounds. I did not come into this battle fresh." She probably should have taken the time to rest after escaping the Ascended Zombies, but getting into brawls like this usually does not make it into her job description. "But of course!" The woman confirms. And with that worry out of the way, she strikes another zombie, cutting its head in half, before once more fading into the background. The back to back battles have left her weary, however, so she doubts she'll be able able to do this again. Annie once more fires her gun, exploding the head of the zombie she aims for. Ophelia is not sure why the second shot is fired, but it misses due to the zombie falling once its control center has been removed. "Justice Potion!" She hears before a potion is basically upended down her throat. It's only reflex that prevents her from spitting up the drink. Still, if that never happens again it'll be too soon. At the very least, her wound between this fight and last immediately disappear and leave her hale and whole. With her "assistance" done with, the justice woman moves on, leaping into the air with her blade raised high in the air. "Justice Slash!" she calls as she descends on the final zombie, almost rending it in two with that one strike. Wobbly, it raises its hand to Annie, but with how she danced around multiple enemies there was no way it was going to catch her now. And while it was overextended, Ophelia comes out of hiding and strikes it with another 3-hit combo. It takes some time for the damage to register, but when it does... she somehow causes it to evaporate with the strength of her attack. As in there's nothing left but the rewards when she's done with it. She sees a Wooden Momento, but she kicks that to the side and grabs the item underneath it. She also sees a circlet in the loot she has accrued, but wearing it would require her to remove her mask. Her mask is a symbol of her job, a link to Lady Techra. But so is her cloak and, well, her Lady would understand right? She needs to upgrade the items she wears to increase her ability to return to the estate alive and unmolested. It's not like she's throwing them away, just keeping them safe until she must hide her identity again. Removing her mask and placing the accessory on her head, she turns to the justice woman.

With combat and the looting done, she turns to their... she supposes sister-in-arms? She doesn't know the terminology for it, but it fits for now. "Good day. I hope we were of assistance to you during combat just now. May I know the name of the woman we just fought alongside?"
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Anastasia fumed the entire way to Baskerville, who the hell did those guards think they were? Some sort of superior race that could look down on everyone else? The nerve! She kept thinking about equally ironic things to say about the guards before finally stumbling across Baskerville, or what was left of it. It looked like a powerful creature that could use fire had run rampant through the town. Everything was burnt to a crisp. Well, almost everything. A large building stood before her, made out of a strange and somewhat intimidating black material. Perhaps this is where the monster originated from? Well, only one way to find out. As she made her way to the building she stopped every once in a while and looked for anything remotely useful that had survived the fire. It was probably a waste of time, but one never knew. Entering the building Anastasia searched various rooms and halls, looking for any clue about what happened her. After a little while though something very unexpected happened. She instinctively grabbed onto a wall for balance when the ground started to shake, and flinched a little at the scream. A girl? No, no way a girl survived this without being something more dangerous than a normal person. It also happened to be the only thing interesting remaining. So with some caution, Anastasia slowly creeped down into the basement, gunblade at the ready.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby Nobudi » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 am

Once she could move no more, she stumbled to the ground and hurled. A thin acidic bile was all that splashed onto the ground. It followed with a quiet moment of sobbing.
Where was she? Where was she to go? Where could she go?

She had nothing, save the broken clothes on her back and her guns. No food, no water, no hope.
And this stupid arm. In her anger, she kept smacking it, screaming and hurling obscenities at it until it detached.
Nobudi

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay