1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby lights_shadow » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 am

I'm looking to start up a rp in either the universe of rwby, dark souls or Bloodborne.
lights_shadow

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:56 am

I'm looking to start an Rp set in the Boku no hero Academia universe, Someone interested?
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Wondering if someone would be interesting in GMing an RP idea based on this image: https://e621.net/post/show/1226047/2017-absurd_res-anus-bound-dragon-erection-faceles

The basic premise is a young dragoness strikes fear into a community leading them to hire Dragon Hunters. Upon capturing her and realizing she isn't the scourge the expected, the hunters take her as their own taming and training her. Using her to prove their skills, sate their desires, and earn her coin with their body. Willing to discuss variations on the idea and potentially GMing something in return.
Firehead

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:31 am

Was wondering if someone was willing to GM a game about either an angel or a succubus that has to either spread corruption or stop corruption. Both via lewds of course :3
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby BlueLight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 am

Littlemankitten Wrote:Was wondering if someone was willing to GM a game about either an angel or a succubus that has to either spread corruption or stop corruption. Both via lewds of course :3

I might be interested. Can you elaborate on this idea a bit more.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:58 am

I'm in the market for something vaguely fantasy in the vein of D&D. Dragons, swords, orcs, gold, all that good shit. Stats can be a thing or not depending on preference. Hit me up.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lorielle » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:18 am

if anyone would like to gm an xcom style game, i'd be willing to trade a game. or if someone had an idea they wanted to pitch to me feel free to pm me
Lorielle

Postby Mashugana » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 am

Thought I ought to jot this down while I still have the ideas handy, before I get to doing the ones I'm already on. Hoping to act as a player this time round, but we'll see what happens if anything. Anyway, here's a couple ideas I had:

1. My Hero Academia, but you know, college ages and whatnot. Playing either as Shinzo (that mind control dude with the crazy hair) as he tries to stay as either a hero or villain, or as Ashido or another female character.

2. In light of the Soul Calibur reboot coming up, I wouldn't mind playing someone in this setting. Might be cool.

3. Weirdly enough, I was thinking of something along the lines of Subnautica meets Cthulhu Mythos. You're a crashed colonist on an ocean world, and along with predatory creatures you have to contend with the intelligent eldritch horrors of the deep. Alternatively normal Cthulhu Mythos might not be bad either.

4. Maybe Greek mythology, but with the heroes gender swapped, like Herakles or Odysseus.

I dunno, these are just general things, and I'm open to working out a deal or trading or whatever.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:34 am

So I'm looking for someone to GM an RP for me, preferably one of these ideas but I am open to other ideas. Most of these ideas are a bit basic or general so they are open to have things added or changed. Details can be discussed in PMs.

First I would like a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon style game but with anthro Pokémon. Essentially it'll just follow my character as she goes along with guild life and going out on jobs and all the lewd misadventures that go with it.

Second idea can be used in either a fantasy setting or a sci-fi setting depending on what you prefer and the main theme is a girl who accidently put on cursed armor. The armor is possessed by a spirit/demon/whatever and is able to change the look of the armor at will and gains power from sexual acts done by and to the host. The RP will follow the girl's adventure as she deals with the cursed armor and it's perverted spirit or demon possessing it, turning her normal adventurer life into a lewd one. For a more sci-fi version of this, it's a highly advance suit that has a perverted AI and is powered through sexual acts.

The third idea is kind of a similar idea to the second one, this time involving a ghost that haunts the character through her daily life and is able to interact with her physically without being seen by the character or anyone else. It's a rather simple and straightforward idea that can be expanded on.

The last idea is more simple and open; a girl finds herself in a new land/dimension/planet where it's much more sexually open than where she came from. This one is open enough where the setting can be modern, sci-fi, or fantasy. Essentially this follows the girl's story of dealing with this sexually open place and trying to get home.

If any of these interest you please let me know.
Soru

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Been tossing around the idea of making a zombie apocalypse survival rp for sometime now. I have some general ideas in mind for the world, but I'm open to any sort of zombie mythos (Zombies evolving as the Apocalypse draws on like they do in Romero's works, slow or fast moving zombies based on decay, how the infection is spread and who can be infected, etc) and starting at any point (Before the infection hits, as it is hitting, after hitting, etc). DM if interested.

(brief side note: I've been recovering from some medical stuff so still getting my bearings back)
TheUnknown

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:43 pm

I have a few ideas I'd like if someone was interested in GMing something.

The first idea would be in a world where animals to suddenly turn into anthros overnight. I would either play a human or a changed animal. Maybe a person finds their changed pet curled up beside them in the morning, maybe a hunter finds they can't quite pull the trigger against their transformed prey, someone working at a zoo who finds themselves surrounded by such wild creatures in such forms, or something similar.

The second idea would be for a hero looking to deal with monsters besetting a small town only to discover them to be monster girls. He find himself bonding with the creatures through sex and negotiating peace with them instead.

The third idea would be for a succubus working incognito at a brothel, always on the lookout for would-be heroes. Drawing them to her bed, pleasing them fully, listening to their plans during pillow talk, and passing those plans on to her dark master, so he can prepare for any that might potentially become trouble. When she finds particularly good plans, her master might even deem to come to her in a disguise of his own and give her a night to truly remember.

The fourth idea would be a woman joining a company only to be brainwashed to willingly offer her body to the male employees at any time.

I'm also almost always interested in something Pokemon related.

Contact me if you're interested in any of these. I'd also be more than happy GMing something in return as well.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:43 am

Currently in the mood for something based on Trials in Tainted Space or an otherwise similar far future-space cowboy type adventure. Plot lines are negotiable.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Hey, looking to see if anyone would be interested in running a monster-girl corruption style game, where the character slowly gets transformed into a horned-up monster and then goes on to do some scouting of her own.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Looking for someone interested in RPing something along the lines of a True Pacifist ending Undertale afterstory where adult Frisk (Female) and Chara (Male) enjoy each other's company and Chara while respectful and kind to Frisk, enjoys teasing her and be very risky in their relationship. Things like groping her in public, getting her to wear a remote controlled vibrator and also doing it outside where they might be seen, barely hidden somewhere. Stuff like that. Possibly them being able to use magic or something as well from their time in the underground. Imagining their appearances to be along these lines:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Another idea I have is an RP where I Gm for someone a very free-style RP where all they need is to decide on appearance, gender and name. (Although, I'd prefer characters to be of 18 years of age.) The RP itself taking place at some kind of party/convention or something where someone decides to suggest a card game, where people draw cards with instructions/effects on them and have to do/deal with what the cards say, with a predetermined amount of cards everyone has to draw before the game ends. However, the game turns out to be magical, and with a curse that the effects stay permanent after the game is over. You can't skip your turn, and neither can yous top playing.
Examples of some effects:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Increase breast size by 1 cup size. (Female.) Decrease dick size. (Male.) Increase butt size. (Herm/Futa.)"
"Rape by slime."
"Grow demon wings."
"Return to normal. (As you were before the game began.)"
"Change hair color."
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:12 am

Been a while since I've been on the site, atm feeling more to being a player then GMing anything. Looking to RP something perhaps Magical Girl related, female ending up in a Fantasy world, or something involving Gender Bending fun.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:17 pm

well im back. i keep kinda forgetting about here when im busy but im back and im willing to try out ideas people have. though right now my brain is fried from all the LARP stuff i have been doing. so i dont think i could GM anything right now so im willing to be a player for now.
dndman997

Postby DrLace » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Looking for someone to run for/with a Destiny based game or one based in Tales of Androgyny.
DrLace

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 am

If anybody's game for something Warhammer 40000, do hit me up. I've got a craving for it. Would prefer to be a player but we could work out a trade.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Been too sick and stressed to come on often lately, but I'm trying to find time. Hoping to find someone to run a Skyrim or Oblivion RP for me. As a heads up, I do have a rather sporadic schedule, so I will have times I'm able to post often and times where I'll get maybe one or two posts in over the course of a couple of weeks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Will pay in seashells any who GM a Star Wars game for me.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games