The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Full)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Accepting CSs)

Postby lilbooth » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:53 pm

everyone was just like "ooh ahhh its a big bad" no one was like "we should run" or "we should fight" I didn't want to be the only one fighting it...
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby The Third Triumverate » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 pm

I'll help you lil!
The Third Triumverate

Postby lilbooth » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 pm

The Third Triumverate Wrote:I'll help you lil!

thnx. if only you were anywhere nearby.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:28 am

Hi!

I don't know if you plan on accepting any more players, but this looks like a ton of fun, so I'd love to join in if you are :)
Character sheet below:

- Medic

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Fuyu (“Fuu”) Teoming

Background: Volunteer

Appearance:

History:
A woman out of place among the soldiers born and raised in Litchstadt, Fuu comes from a land far enough outside its borders to be uncommon, though not exactly worlds away. She was raised at a monastery from a young age, willingly given over by parents whom she never met and handed into the somewhat less loving arms of the Holy Order.

From the time she learned to talk, her world was entirely built on what the Order taught her. Their scriptures were her picture books, and their hymns her nursery rhymes. Under the grand structure of it all, everything just seemed to make sense, and Fuu found herself a perfect fit for the rigid structure that surrounded her. Her mentors were kind enough, and her peers were like brothers and sisters to her, all united under the same masters and the same teachings.

The doctrine of the order was primarily concerned with the limitations of knowledge. They believed in the somewhat hypocritical ideals that knowledge was meant to be pursued, yet that there were some things which were beyond what man was meant to know. One must seek understanding but know that sometimes all you will learn is that it is something which you should never be allowed to know.

Her martial training began when she was young enough to not yet form concrete memories and continued her entire life. It was found that she favored a long, bladed staff, and while Fuu wasn’t exactly pushing the limits of her class, she was able to keep up with the rigorous training fairly well. After all, it was all she had ever done. Overall, it was a peaceful time in her life, filled with what felt like divinely decreed Order.

At the end of her 18th year, Fuu and her class were given their graduation rite. After a grand ceremony, they would be sent off into the world, tasked with seeking out evil or finding some way to do good before they could return home and progress onward with the next stage of their training.

It was with this goal in mind that Fuu eventually traveled to Litchstadt and heard news of a city overcome by plague and the strange happenings within its walls. Her duty was clear- she would need to enter the city, discover the cause of this evil, and see it destroyed.

Main Weapon: Royal Spear

Sub Weapon: Military Dagger

Armor: Litchstadt Army Leather Suit

Stats:

Strength: 8
Insight: 12
Skill: 14
Speed: 14
Endurance: 8
Vitality: 9

Health Points: 23 (18 + 5)
Stamina: 6

Skills(From most to least):
1. Martial Artist
2. Dexterous
3. Diplomacy

Flaws(From most to least):
1. Naïve
2. Unfamiliar Terrain: Tight, enclosed spaces
3. Frail

Proposed Hidden Talent skill/flaw

Fragile Grace: At her best when everything is going according to plan, but when her forced composure is shattered, she is thrown off completely (Bonus to evasion/accuracy when at full HP, penalty when below full?)
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Full)

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 pm

@NeedaMedic

I'll Include your character in my next IC. Though for your hidden talent, you don't have to take a penalty if you're blow full hp.
Mark3000

Postby NeedAMedic » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Okay, sounds good!
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:42 am

Just wanna apologize for the delay. I'm currently working on the new post. just going through a bit of Burnout and it's messing with my GM'ing
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:45 pm

does melody of healing actually get me up after going down?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:07 am

No, you're out for the moment.
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:06 am

Mark3000 Wrote:His sword lies by his side, still radiating a foul presence. But from the retreating mist, four vials are left behind. At first, you think them to be Spirit Elixirs like before. But if you uncork them, they reveal themselves to have a more potent odor. (Alane, Ertha, Keira gain +2 Stat Points and One Body Modification of their choice if the Vial is consumed)

Looking back to Keira, you can hear her breathing as her body stirs. With the battle over, her eyes open. Though her mind has regained consciousness, her body still aches from the battle.

How extensive can these Body Modifications be? Since we got 4 vials (and I don't think Minerva is going to drink one) that 1 to Alane, 1 to Ertha, and then there's two left. If Keira down two bottles can she grow an extra set of arms?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 am

One was for Minerva, both you can try to either take it from her or convince her to give it to you. If you want an extra pair of arms then that's okay with me.
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 pm

I figured she would be a bit averse to using the strange elixirs but I'm not going to try to take it from her. I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask her. Would I be able to wield an extra weapon and attack with it on each turn?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby mrblah » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:31 pm

if minerva doesn't want hers, we could hold one of the elixirs for rebecca.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby The Third Triumverate » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm

If Rebecca doesn't want one either, I'll take it!

Also, would anyone like to stick their neck out and rescue me?
The Third Triumverate

Postby mrblah » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:14 pm

i don't think our characters even know yours exist, but ertha would do it if they happen upon you.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby lilbooth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:14 am

mrblah Wrote:if minerva doesn't want hers, we could hold one of the elixirs for rebecca.

Nah Rebecca abandoned us. Keira is still pretty pissed off about it. There is no way she would be cool with holding one for her. But yeah if Minerva is going to drink it that's fine. I'm still trying to think of a way to convince her to give it to Keira. Sympathy is really my only route, Or I could intimidate her maybe? Not sure how i want to play it.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby lilbooth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:15 am

The Third Triumverate Wrote:If Rebecca doesn't want one either, I'll take it!

Also, would anyone like to stick their neck out and rescue me?

Yeah we don't know who or where you are. If we hear someone crying out for help then we would likely try but as of right now we've got no idea.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:46 am

... dead?
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Less dead more on a short Hiatus. I was just running into a bit of wall with my next post and
the direction I wanted to go with the RP. I'll have a new IC post ready this week.
Mark3000

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Sorry for the delay but the post it finally up. I'll update the short sheets in a while.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character