Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 28, 2018 7:08 pm

The preparation stage is over and I’m happy to present you my new project – Yorna: Monster Girl’s Secret. It uses the same RPG Maker engine but is quite different from League of Corruption.

A young mage from a noble family arrives at a distant castle to find it ruined and her sister missing. Will she able to recover lost monster girls and restore the peace with their power? What price will she have to pay?

Ada, the female protagonist, is a prodigal mage with the ability to use monster girl's power as her own. Combine them to create your own play style from a powerful battle-mage to a delicate temptress. Will you overcome your enemies through force or make them into your toys? It's up to you!

Yorna adjusts to your actions in narrative and quests so both slutty and pure walk-through will be enjoyable. Each scene has 2 versions and I’m thinking about adding the third option where Ada takes the lead completely. Though this stuff is for the future.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extra moves to run.

You can get the last public version here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Monster Girls – All kinds, from fairy and kitsune to harpy and succubus.
Scene Pairings – Female / Female, Male / Female.
Main kinks – Monsters, Yuri, Straight, Group sex, Аhegao, Creampie, Squirting, Bulges, Titfuck, Bukkake, Tentacles, Voyeur, Toys, Corruption and Seduction, Battlefuck.

Yorna has a number of special controls for in-game features. You can check a quick summary here.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Yeehaw Games on Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Yeehaw Games

Re: Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straig

Postby Screwbucket » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 am

Played it and love it! Biting at the bit for more scenes and looking forward to what you plan on doing with this :)
Screwbucket

Postby keradi01 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Seems intersting and I like the art.

The main thing that bugs me is that it says there are 4 scenes, but I've only found two (the fairy and the forest spirit). Anyone willing to point me in the right direction here?

Nevermind. FIgured it out. It's the inventory.

Never mind the never mind. It only unlocked one scene when the item said it would unlock two. I think the issue is that they are loss scenes, so losing the fight will unlock one by default. Which means there's still another scene that eludes me.
keradi01

Postby weeburai » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:47 am

Bad game, the scenes are too good, wtf is this good quality, how dare you >:(
weeburai

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:28 am

keradi01 Wrote:Seems intersting and I like the art.

The main thing that bugs me is that it says there are 4 scenes, but I've only found two (the fairy and the forest spirit). Anyone willing to point me in the right direction here?

Nevermind. FIgured it out. It's the inventory.

Never mind the never mind. It only unlocked one scene when the item said it would unlock two. I think the issue is that they are loss scenes, so losing the fight will unlock one by default. Which means there's still another scene that eludes me.

Yorna has 2 scenes per enemy - 2 for the flower and 2 for the fairy. One of such scenes is "pure" and the other one is slutty. To unlock the slutty variant Ada needs to have some amount of slutty level. In this case 5 or more.

The fairy gives you an unlock item for her scenes since you can defeat her before getting her H content. This happens if you win without doing so.

In this version of the game, you can increase Ada's slut level by losing and having sex with enemies. 0.1.5 will bring more choices, including non-combat options. Later in the game, I will introduce ways to lower lewd level.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello, guys. I’m running a simple “one-click” poll about scene length in Yorna and want to hear your opinion. You can vote here.
Yeehaw Games

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Yeehaw Games Wrote:Hello, guys. I’m running a simple “one-click” poll about scene length in Yorna and want to hear your opinion. You can vote here.

If you implement it, you might consider an option to show the short version when repeating the scene.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Version 0.1.5 brings the usual content pack: a few new zones with a puzzle, secondary quests, a psycho-parrot pet and 3 core scenes each with 2 variations - normal and lewd. 2 of such scenes are the standard boss and monster scenes and the last one is special. It's a repeatable modular scene. More on this in the features section.

I also updated the “Special Controls” help text both on the Patreon and inside game packages. Now it should be easier to navigate and use.
You can get Yorna 0.1.5 version here.

Features

Interactive non-linear scenes

I made an experiment with H scenes to test out modular and repeatable scene structure for the future. You can check it after getting a maid dress from the dressmaker and accepting baron's offer for work.

This system allows players to try out a new approach with shorter, non-linear H scenes. During the scene, players will have several options to respond and act differently. Depending on the client's character and Ada's sex skills, players will get various rewards - from gold to items.

This is the first step of implementing such scenes with just one client. Later releases will have more poses and sex types, plus more characters and interactive options. Also, I plan to add more frames/pictures to all scenes later, after Yorna achieves the first Patreon goal. As it all depends on player interest, I'll be glad to receive feedback from you.

Shortened Scenes option

From the 0.1.5 version onwards Yorna supports an additional option for players who want to shorten the length of H scenes in the game. It's available through the main options menu and defaults to "Full" setting. Both "Full" and "Short" versions use the same graphics base and differ only in the text length. You can switch between versions any time you like.

This setting affects both gallery and "on-map" H scenes. All scenes support this feature.

I appreciate your feedback about the feature. Contact me with your thoughts via mail or personal messages.

Upgrading your castle

Version 0.1.5 brings options to repair your castle and add additional functions to it. To access the upgrade menu, talk to the Adviser Arthur just outside the castle. Minor upgrades are available from your castle's workshop once you've completed the first stage of repair.

At this time, minor features include Ada's personal room with a pet and a herb garden for your alchemical needs. This feature will get more options in the later updates.

Improvements and fixes

Added a cursor image to show the active digit during code input for gallery unlock.

Gallery mode now listens for the Escape key and allows to jump 1 level up in the menu tree up to the main game menu.

Fixed Ada's sex skills info. Now all of them show in proper places in the table.

Crafting materials requirements now follow a clearer notation: materials required - space - slash - space materials in your backpack.

Target window for using food or potions lost the default border setting and is transparent now.

Cleared the cursor in the loot window. It didn't serve a purpose there because there's no choice in the reward collection. You get them all.

Fixed combat background randomization. Now each of three battle backs has exactly 33.3% chance to appear.

Fixed battle sprites for bosses during in-combat dialogues. They don’t overlap with combat info bar anymore.

Fixed a visual bug with a botched tree in Nymph's forest entrance section.

Updated the Hall of Fame map with a few new names. Also, you can exit the credits section by hitting the Escape key without waiting for the roll-over.

Added short tracks for pianos inside baron's mansion. Yeah, classic music!

Fixed a few minor typos in some descriptions.

Marked logo – loading screen as such to avoid possible confusion during Yorna’s loading.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello, guys. I posted the plans for the upcoming month and a new poll for Monster Girls. This time 9 hotties are waiting for you and the winner will get into the version 0.2.0.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello! Yorna version 0.1.5 is ready for public release. You can get it in the main post or here:

And you can check the patch notes for this version here.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Amakuo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Yeehaw Games Wrote:Crafting materials requirements now follow a clearer notation: materials required - space - slash - space materials in your backpack.

The order is still reversed however when you go to synthesize a specific item.
Amakuo

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:13 pm

So I passed by this game the first few times, but decided to give it a try and I like it much more the League.

Are the "maid" jobs just rng? I'm doing the same thing that nets me a tip and a 200 gold bonus but sometimes I get 50 and told I need to try harder, or work at it or something like that.

Does the current content end near the cave with zombies?

I've got the MC's slut level up to 10 so far with the only "legit" losses being to the fairy and the shaman girl so far, I just did a surrender to the plants, and while I could have lost to the orcs it would have taken a serious suspension of character to just keep attacking without healing or running away.

Are the 2 scenes for just the fairy and shaman girl? or do the orcs and plants have a 2nd scene as well? I can't recall from reading the post earlier.

Hmmm, 2 per at slut level 10 and I'm only seeing 1 scene for the plant, I need to go test this I guess, will edit more later.

Yup slut level 10, I think I got the "slutty" unlock with the orcs and not the non-slut, But I know I got the plant non-slut because I had no slut level until I lost to the fairy and got 2 points, I think? That's when I did a save game and then surrendered to the plant monster and got the first scene.

So scene unlocks are:

Plant Locked Fairy Fairy - Slutty

Ogre Locked Oni Oni - Slutty

Mansion BJ Mansion BJ Slutty
Darthjake

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:14 am

Darthjake Wrote:So I passed by this game the first few times, but decided to give it a try and I like it much more the League.

Are the "maid" jobs just rng? I'm doing the same thing that nets me a tip and a 200 gold bonus but sometimes I get 50 and told I need to try harder, or work at it or something like that.

Does the current content end near the cave with zombies?

I've got the MC's slut level up to 10 so far with the only "legit" losses being to the fairy and the shaman girl so far, I just did a surrender to the plants, and while I could have lost to the orcs it would have taken a serious suspension of character to just keep attacking without healing or running away.

Are the 2 scenes for just the fairy and shaman girl? or do the orcs and plants have a 2nd scene as well? I can't recall from reading the post earlier.

Hmmm, 2 per at slut level 10 and I'm only seeing 1 scene for the plant, I need to go test this I guess, will edit more later.

Yup slut level 10, I think I got the "slutty" unlock with the orcs and not the non-slut, But I know I got the plant non-slut because I had no slut level until I lost to the fairy and got 2 points, I think? That's when I did a save game and then surrendered to the plant monster and got the first scene.

So scene unlocks are:

Plant Locked Fairy Fairy - Slutty

Ogre Locked Oni Oni - Slutty

Mansion BJ Mansion BJ Slutty

Some elements of maid job are rng, true - like the small tip at the end of the scene. Most of them depend on Ada's actions, skills and the client's state of mind. For example, giving the initiative to the client may yield positive or negative points based on his "mood" setting.

Yes, the main plotline ends after beating Oni. Still, you do secondary activities like scavenging materials for crafting and working as a maid. Your castle can use some upgrades and there's a secondary quest for alchemy trader in the village.

10 will unlock all current lewd scenes in Yorna. I didn't want lewd level to be too long to increase, especially because it locks you out of normal scenes. I'll introduce ways to manipulate slut level in the future, both increasing and decreasing it. Though, you won't be able to reset it completely.

Each scene in the game has 2 variations - normal and slutty one. You unlock them based on Ada's lewd level at the moment of acquisition. Bosses drop items which unlock both their scenes but normal enemies don't. So, you can get a high lewd level early and lock out normal scenes. Please note, the gallery is a global system and will show you all unlocked versions.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm

A new "one click" feedback poll about interactive scenes is up. Take a minute to share your opinion and help me improve them.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Yorna v0.2.0 is ready for download and you can get it here. Lots of fresh stuff from new zones and weapons to H scenes, dresses and monster girl cutscenes.

Let’s start with the lewd stuff.

Graphic and scenes

v0.2.0 has 2 new scenes in lewd and normal variations – 4 new unlocks for the gallery. The “maid job” recursive scenes receive 13 new frames with new graphics and 2 new clients with their own character and gifts for the job well done. New frames are focused on Ada working with her hand and happy endings.

As the result, recursive scenes has more variety now. I will add lewd sound to these scenes during the next update – didn’t have the time in this dev cycle.

Monster girls receive their own sprites and mini-cutscenes in the castle. Calista the lamia will receive her unique sprite in the next update and I will try to move from generic stuff towards more specific and original graphics. Yorna v0.2.0 has 2 custscenes: 1 for Leary and another one for Gabby.

You can try out 2 new dresses. One can be crafted after updating you castle to lvl 1, which you could do in the v0.1.5. Check Diana’s shop afterward. The lamia boss has the other one.

Your castle and improvements

Players can upgrade their default “Firepuff” magic skill to a more powerful “Fireblast” in the luxurious Ada’s room. Check the bookshelves on the left.

You can upgrade your garden with a batch of red herbs for alchemy and other crafting needs. Also, I added a well inside the herb garden to gather water. All water gathering yields twice the amount to speed up the gathering process.

Castle receives a default “kitchen/mess hall” zone where you can buy food with a discount. Plus, you can check how well Gabby is behaving while you are gone. After all, the girl has her needs…

Arthur no longer gives the introductory cutscene if the player visited Ada’s room on their own before triggering it.

Crafting and alchemy

Sand tribe’s town offers a book with advanced alchemy recipes. Buying it unlocks new types of more effective potions.

Added materials to monster’s drop list to make crafting easier and more appealing. Reduced crafting cost for some weapons to make them available earlier.

Interface and GUI

Added gold window to the main “on-map” menu. Now you can check you money by hitting the escape anywhere.

Moved status bar under HP and MP bars so players could clearly see the debuff or buff icons.

Removed confirmation on healing items in-combat because Ada is the only correct target for them.

Increased the size of gallery preview pictures so you can clearly see the details. The screen holds 4x3 pictures at the current configuration.

Added scrolling to the gallery mode. To view all the scenes (14) you need to scroll down by pressing the arrow with the mouse pointer or tapping down on the keyboard.

Renamed “Blowjob” to “Oral” as Ada will get opportunities to dive between ladies’ legs too.

Balance & enemies

Placed some monsters further away from entry points so players could away combat if they decide to do so.

Rebalanced the oni so you can beat her easier. She was pretty tough in the v0.1.5 and players had problems with her.

Adjusted skeleton’s movements speed to the usual “aggressive standard”. They were faster than intended.

Losing to monster and bosses now yields less SP. I increased SP for wins to counter this change.

Other changes and improvements

Deleted debug tiles which slipped in during the previous dev cycle. No more cheating :P

Fixed mountain tiles on the global map. Now they are stick together correctly.

Fixed ignored sprite hide command for Ada during one of the dialogues with Arthur.

Fixed some lewd sounds which had a strange panning to the right. Must be a misconfig on my part.

Fixed a bug with the gallery not unlocking second type of the scene for a specific monster if players already got one type of scene unlocked and had “Skip” as their watched scenes option. Now it works with all options.

Fixed a bug which blocked the alchemy table in Ada’s room. Now you can brew at home too!

Fixed visual jitter if players attempted to use a pedestal in oni’s puzzle without orbs in their inventory.

Fixed some typos and missing actor tags in dialogs.

-----

Whew! This is the longest changelog so far. Stay tuned for upcoming dev plans and polls!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

Hello, guys. I posted dev plans for August -> September period and the new "Next Monster Girl" poll for Yorna v0.2.5. Check them out!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:19 pm

August's "Next monster girl" poll is over and it's time to announce the winner. Jinko leads with 16 points, Honey Bee us close behind with 14 and the third place goes to Kakuen with 10 points. Lizard ends up 3 and poor Ratatosk and Holstaur have 0.

One big cat is coming up in v0.2.5. Mrawr!

Please note, wiki image is here to give you a general look of a specific monster girl type and the final version may be a bit different.

Now let’s talk about the artist poll. Cash wins with a huge lead of 20 points. Both Comanch and Rptrz got 3 points. Alright! I'm already hashing the details with him and it's perhaps we can slip in 1 extra scene for Yorna v0.2.5. No promises though, as it all depends on the artist.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Version 0.2.0 is up and ready for download. You can get it here:

You can check the full change log for version v0.2.0 here.
Last edited by Yeehaw Games on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeehaw Games

Postby musical74 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:26 am

Just have one major complaint, it seems to be a HUGE memory hog...physical memory jumped from low 30s to almost 90% when running the game...

Barring that, I'm liking what I am seeing so far! Trying to decide if I should go "pure" or "everyone has fun with Ada", is there benefits one way or the other? Also, I told the Baron "buzz off", if after you make a choice can you go back later (after Ada's had a chance to loosen up and all) and say "now that I'm no longer a prude and pride myself on my sexiness, I'll take the Baron up on his offer"?
musical74

Postby Darthjake » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:27 pm

Hmmm, I don't recall any issues on my computer, but I'll run it later with the task manager up and see what it says.

I can't remember about the baron Musical, I think that I blew him off at first, then got the first scene with the boss in the forest, because I was not prepared, lol.

I think all you have do is pick up the maid costume in town, which I would recommend doing as you get more skills, sort of like Desecration of Wings where the different armors give you new abilities.
Darthjake

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects