Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:00 am

He could feel the Empress's gaze fall upon him and it was... Sympathetic. "Do not worry, I have no such meeting planned, Honored Sir Alex. I am not dressed since I want out newest maid to perform my morning routines. And for you to guard me."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:09 pm

Alex felt a surge of relief and smiled. He quickly put away the smile and rose from his kneeling. He spoke as he headed to stand next to the doorway. "Then I shall send tand guard here. Yianna, do your best and remember that I hit you from over thirty feet away before, I can do it again."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:38 pm

"No, sir Alex... I..." For a moment the empress hesitated, as if to compose herself again "...I want you next to me." And for a moment he could see Yianna smirk at him as the Empress once took her place by the mirror, handing the brush to the new maid "We'll start with something simple. Brush my hair. I'm already half done, so it should not take too long."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Alex ignored the smirk from Yianna as he felt it was her laughing at the Empress' stutter. He moved to the Empress' side with a nod. He spoke when he stood next to her. "Please never hesitate to command me. My life is yours to command. And yours alone."
Alex did his best to keep his eyes from wondering across the Empress' body, but he did fail a couple times. Part of him hoped that she didn't see, but another part wanted her to know how gorgeous she was to him.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Soon enough the hair was done and Yianna began to apply the make up, followed by aiding the Empress in dressing, first her underwear, and it seemed like she had chosen something extra scandalous for today, a thin pair of panties that put her buttocks on display, and a lacy bra, before putting on the underrobe, and the four layers of elaborate dresses and robes over that.
The regal lady was silent. Not in a mere quiet way, but as if she was afraid to speak. Her gaze avoided Alex, yet she blushed and moved as to let him see her curves
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm

Alex tried his hardest not to stare at the Empress' bra and panties, especially with her they shaped her ass. His blush and silence was probably a dead give away that he was enjoying the display. He wondered if some of her movements were meant to show off. He was going to speak after the two were finished but he couldn't find his words.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Finally she placed the imperial tiara on her head, the casual adornement for everyday use, but still made from the finest silver, and studded with rubies and sapphires like stars, and with a veil of diamonds hanging down her back. "There we are done. You have done a good job Yianna. Now... bring us breakfast. Alex... Can you stay?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:03 pm

Alex gave the Empress and once over with a warm smile. 'Yep, still gorgeous.' was the thought that crossed his mind before he snapped to attention. He hoped that his dumb smile wasn't seen by the Empress and answered when she spoke. "As you wish my Honored Empress."
Alex stayed at attention even as Yianna left. He was happy to be alone with the Empress, but he had to behave as a Companion while in her presence.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:14 am

"Please, sit with me." The Empress smiled softly at a small table she had in her room, placed there for eating in private, or meetings with officials, or as Alex were to note, games, as she from a shelf grabbed a set of chess and placed it on the table and took a seat "Please, play with me. At least until breakfast arrives." She was saying please. Something quite strange for an Empress to say.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:20 am

Alex nodded tot he Empress as she told him to sit. He spoke as he stepped over to his chair. He was about to sit when she came over with the board. He moved quickly to pull her seat out and push it back in for her. He then sat himself; rigid and stiff as if attending a formal meeting. His outfit contradicted his formal behavior with his sword being the only item of regal quality. He spoke as he turned to face her. "If that is your wish ma'am. I will not proclaim much skill in this game, but I will do my best to entertain you Honored Empress."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:23 am

And for once she smiled softly at him as she sorted out the pieces for them to use "Please... Pretend I'm not the Empress, and I will pretend you are not my guard. Let us just pretend we are normal people. I want a quick rest."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:26 am

Alex gave her a quick nod before taking a deep breath and releasing it as he relaxed. He spoke with a warm smile. "I can't say it will be easy to do, but I will try my best. Your gorgeous smile does help me relax though. I wish you would wear it more often, if not in court at least when in private with us Companions. We all seek your happiness and safety."
Alex reached across and helped her sort the pieces. It wouldn't take him long as he had played chess plenty of times in the past with the other Companions.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:31 am

"I... Will keep it in mind. Thank you." She nodded and once the pieces were sorted and placed on the board, she made her first move "So..." She mumbled, trying to find something to talk about "... What do you think.. About my robes I mean. I want your honest opinion, not some yes-man thing. I get enough of that from others."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:34 am

Alex took his move as she asked her question. He paused in placing his piece, and blushed as he set it down and spoke. "If I were to be honest, I'd have to say they are some of the most gorgeous things I've seen, like a beautiful painting turned into soft robes. Unfortunately their beauty pales in comparison to yours so I don't believe they will ever get the chance to shine on their own while you wear them."
Alex cleared his throat after his speech and kept his blushing face focused on the board.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:43 am

And on the opposite side the Empress herself blushed like a true maiden as she moved her piece "I-I see~ Well... I have to say... You do not look bad yourself." Sighing she pondered her next move "So... Why were you so worried about me having 'company'?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 am

Alex gave her a chuckle when she blushed and complimented him. He went stiff though when she asked about being worried about her having company. He cleared his throat and spoke with a calm tone. "Well I wouldn't want to interrupt the Empress' special time with some one. I know personally it can be a passionate time and to have it interrupted or postponed by a lowly guard's tardiness is most improper. You should not worry about my opinion though ma'am how and who out spend that time with should never have been of my concern and I'm sorry for having asked earlier rather than just focusing on my duties."
Alex moved his piece with a quick bow of apology to the Empress.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:51 am

The Empress sighed as she began to move her own piece "You, if anyone should know that I'm a maiden, and unlike what the court says, and hopes, I do not have a secret lover (yet)."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:56 am

Alex was relieved to hear that line, but refused to show it. He spoke as he watched her move her piece. "Sometimes I forget that our beautiful Goddess has yet to let a man touch her. Makes me feel a bit indecent for my more private encounters. What stops you from taking a lover anyways? If I may ask that as a friend."
Alex wmdid feel a bit bad that while his heart would only be satisfied by the Empress', he had not neglected his body's satisfaction with other women.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:09 am

"I do not know really. I could have any man or woman I wanted... But I guess I'm just a romantic. I want to wait for the right one, to whom I can give my heart." the Empress sighed wistfully. "And you? I have heard that you are very close to Honored Dame Yue, how come you haven't wedded her, or taken any official concubines?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:29 am

Alex gave her a smirk as she brought up the romantic nature she had. He spoke as he picked up a piece and teirled it in his hand. "Yue is a great woman and I'm proud to have met her, but she knows that I have already lost my heart to a woman. Unfortunately I don't believe that woman knows it nor do I think there will ever be anything between us due to our life positions. It is a fact I've come to accept and I refuse to let her know it. I just don't think I will ever marry another woman."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games