Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:04 pm

He could hear a crunch and the assassin grunted in pain, but the more experienced fighter used the momentum to spin around and deliver a powerful kick to Alex's head, and draw a second blade with his other hand that he lunged at Alex with, hoping to finish him off whilst the young man was stunned
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:56 pm

Alex barely recovered in time to see the man lunge. He could have dodged the attack by an inch, but he chose to do a small side step and keep close. He felt a burning sensation as the assassin cut him, but was carried forward past Alex by his momentum. Alex used this chance to do a low strike at the back of the assassin's right knee.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:04 pm

The assassin groaned, and almost fell to a knee before he suddenly spun around, striking once more but this time Alex managed to parry it, and the next blow, and the one after that. Eventually Alex found chances to counter, and the attacks he made in his fury, and the injuries he had already inflicted on the assassin left openings the the young squire could exploit, striking the attacking in the ribs, upper shoulder, and eventually once again the knee, breaking it and forcing his opponent down.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Alex could feel his injuries as he fought the man. Honestly the cut on his side was probably pretty severe and he had received a few more before the assassin slowed down enough to where parrying was a possibility. He also could feel the bruise from both kicks he had received and the door he went through. The assassin fell first though. Alex turned around after getting a particularly good one strike and looked at the man on his knees. Alex ignored whatever pleas for mercy the man made as he sheathed his blade and calmly walked over. He moved behind the man and gripped his head tightly. With a swift motion and a loud crack Alex broke the man's neck. It was only after the man hit the floor that Alex took in his injuries and surroundings.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 pm

He could hear a clang as the Empress, dressed in a long flowing robe, that seemed almost more like art than clothing, with the exquisite scenery printed on it, dropped her dagger and rushed forth to him "Are you allright?!" She asked with a worried voice, hugging him tightly before taking a step back to examine his wound "Y-You are bleeding a lot!"
And suddenly, from that once so fine robe she tore off a sleeve and began to bandage Alex's injury "We should find a healer!"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 am

Alex saw the Empress run over to him, but could barely hear anything over the pain. His perception only told him to do one thing a. The Empress hugged him then released him. He dropped to one knee and bowed as he spoke. "My life for you Honored Empress."
Alex passed out as he kneeled and when his eyes opened...

Alex woke up in the present. He knew that dream too well and usually it was a sign that he was thinking too much about the Empress. After his brain was awake enough to register sensations, he realized he was sore and that the dream had robbed him of actual restful sleep. He also had a minor headache from what he guessed was magic use. Overall his body was telling him to give up and just lay there doing nothing. Instead he grabbed his clothes for the day with a grumpy expression before slinging a towel over his shoulder. He needed a quick bath before he went to see Yianna and a Lagherta. When he reached the communal bath he basically just dunked himself in it before climbing out and drying off. After getting dressed he wrapped his dirty clothes in his towel and walked it back to his room. He opened his door a threw them haphazardly in. Finally heading to Lagherta's room, and finally awake enough to question what time it was. The Sun seemed to be up, but it might be sunrise or a couple hours after. He absentmindedly reached Lagherta's door and just opened it. He had already taken two steps in before his distracted mind told him he was in Lagherta's room without permission.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:13 am

By most accounts Alex should have counted as a fortunate man, as when he entered Lagerthas room, what he saw was the mature woman, naked, dripping wet from the bath she had just gotten out of, and her hands over her head being busy drying her hair, as she stared at him in shock over his sudden intrusion.
"Alex..." He could hear her mutter "Why didn't you knock?" She was quite clearly trying to maintain her composure, keyword being trying.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 am

Alex's brain went through several stages. Stage one was 'oh no I walked in on her nude' and it mostly told him to just gawk and enjoy his last few moments of life. The second stage was telling him to defuse the situation with a joke. Third stage was make sure the joke is confident and sounds planned. Alex tried his best to pull out a confident smile which looked more awkward on his grumpy face than confident. He spoke with a bland tone. "I've decided to stop resisting my desire for you and planned to take you by force."
Alex realized afterwards that his bland tone made him sound very serious. His face turned pale as he awaited his death.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 am

But death never came for him, not yet at least. Instead, the head maid simply dropped the towel to the floor and sighed.
Turning to him she looked at him with a gaze of steel, placing a hand on her childbearing hips "You are welcome to try. If you succeed and do it good, I might not report you." Was she daring him?!
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Alex watched the beautiful woman drop her towel and spoke. His expression shifted to one if actual confidence as his brain finished processing her challenge. He unclipped his sheathed blade from his belt as he spoke. "You know it was honestly just a mistake on my part, but if you're giving me a chance to bed you, then I won't pass it up."
Alex closed and locked the door before speaking again. "Last chance to tell me that I'm just an idiot and to help you get dressed, otherwise I'm going to have my way with you."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:14 pm

"Hmpf." Lagertha glared at him with a raised eyebrow "And you do know that if you fail, your life will be ruined? There is not many that would take this challenge."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Alex gave her a warm smile as he closed the distance. He spoke with a confident voice. "To have a chance to treat you like the goddess you are, my life is a small price."
Alex stood about three feet from her before he held out his hand. He spoke while carefully examining her body. "So want to just let me do as I wish or are you going to play hard to get?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 pm

The punch towards his gut was quick and powerful. Lagertha frowned as she looked at him and tried to step away "Guess. It would not be a challenge otherwise."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Alex took the hit and grunted. He smirked at her words and spoke. "I'm going to slam you down on that bed and make you moan like a slut for that."
He readied himself before he lunged at her. His aim in this ounge was to grapple at least one of her arms. He wanted to try this without using magic.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Lagertha grunted as she tried to side step him, but unfortunately, she was not a highly trained elite, and so Alex managed to grasp her wrist before she got away
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Alex raised her wrist as high as he could as he closed the distance so his body was against hers. He spoke with a low voice. "Just a few more steps and you'll be mine."
Alex went to sweep her legs out from underneath her. He figured he could carry her one handed if she ended up falling, but for now he just wanted her off balance.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Lagertha grunted as he swept her legs from under her, wich would have made her fall, had he not been holding her up "Ghuh... What is your plan Alex?"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Alex gave the lovely nude maid a smile before turning and throwing her onto the bed like a doll. He quickly followed her, and grabbed her legs in hopes that he caught before she could recover. He forced her legs open and looked at her womanhood. He spoke after he threw his face between her legs and gave her vagina a long lick. "I'm going to eat you out until you climax so many times that you can hardly walk."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:43 pm

And his lick seemed to have the wanted effect as she shuddered "Nngh... Do you really have time for that?" the mature woman groaned as her legs wrapped around his neck
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Alex looked up from his trapped position and smiled wickedly. He spoke as brought a hand down to rub her clit. "Oh with my skills you'll be a quivering mess soon enough. I mean I had you daughter begging last night."
Alex brought his face back down to her hole. His tongue was soon inside her tasting every corner he could reach.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games