PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:52 pm

A little of column A and a little of column B. Val is still the only programmer and the summer was a busy time for him. Once things settle again then we might be able to pick up speed again.
Dapper Gent

Postby Wolves99 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:19 am

That is all understandable life does happen and would really make it better if there was more programmers collaborating with each other for it to go faster and smoother just in case life happens to another worker
Wolves99

Postby yhgghdg » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm

whens the next update
yhgghdg

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:11 am

yhgghdg Wrote:whens the next update

When it is finished ....... that would be to easy of a replay that to many people hear over and over again. From my view point, if some how all the wrinkles in life just smoothed out for every body in are team, two weeks max. But that will never happen, at least not at this present time for the team. I can say maybe September but then that last day will some how flash by with either a great amount of progress made, or not. I have very little that I can do if any to try to help the process. I can only reply as best I can to posts at the moment.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby yhgghdg » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:18 pm

this needs to be finished its almost 2019
yhgghdg

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:42 am

yhgghdg Wrote:this needs to be finished its almost 2019

We understand that feeling, But with not having some one whom is fluent in coding, it is a slow process to get things right.

We are doing are best.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Considering most of us have lives with work, school and family and we're doing this in our spare time with practically no profit being made, you should be happy that we're still working on it at all.

We're doing everything we can to get the engine done. As Deadman said, Val is diligently working on the new engine. We have faced a number of significant setbacks this year and although it's not where we hoped it'd be at this time, we still have come along way.
Dapper Gent

Postby Xantia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:30 pm

This is my favourite game on the entire site.
I am more than happy to quietly wait as long as need be for the next instalment.
Keep chugging away at your own pace.

Thanks for the awesome work.
^_^
Xantia
Newly Registered

Postby Tylerrockshow » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:

Considering most of us have lives with work, school and family and we're doing this in our spare time with practically no profit being made, you should be happy that we're still working on it at all.

We're doing everything we can to get the engine done. As Deadman said, Val is diligently working on the new engine. We have faced a number of significant setbacks this year and although it's not where we hoped it'd be at this time, we still have come along way.

Well said
Tylerrockshow
Newly Registered

Postby Blueburry » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:19 am

Hiyo! Just felt the need to offer encouragement.
The fact that you've gotten this far shows just how dedicated yall are to this project. I have experience with Gamemaker, but i'm not sure how much coding help I would be able to offer.

Either way i'll be eagerly but patiently awaiting more pokemorph from the team! :D
Blueburry

Postby Dapper Gent » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:03 am

Thank you! We need all of the encouragement we can get!

We're still neck deep in issues. I think the battle system is done though. Val's is currently working on the scene triggers which, no matter how many times he reworks it, there's always a random CTD that he can't figure out. That's his biggest obstacle right now. Once that's done everything else should fall into place.

On the art side, I cracked the internal LCD on my tablet and haven't been able to replace it yet, so art has slowed down. Good news is that I at least finished up to Zapdos before that happened and also managed to upload a bunch of scene plans too.
Dapper Gent

Postby Wolves99 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 am

hopefully things start getting better because this is a really good game. and hopefully you can get another release here in a couple months
Wolves99

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Wolves99 Wrote:hopefully things start getting better because this is a really good game. and hopefully you can get another release here in a couple months

That's the high spirits we like to hear, I wont say we will be done in a couple of months for I my self am not sure when, we hope to have a demo out in a few months, but that all depends on real life and GOOD DAMN CODING BUGS.
Dead2112man

Postby Akhera » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Yooooo fellas, just thought I'd tell you that some of us are still here and cheering you on!

Here's some pic that I recently made that reminded me of our favorite team rocket member!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rocket.png
Rocket.png (86.33 KiB) Viewed 1818 times

If anyone else is still interested: I came recently upon Oppaimon by PantsuHero/Witch Nighto Studios.
It's a VERY recent Pokémon adult parody found on Patreon. I'm not part of it. just wanted to give you guys some extra funtimes if you're bored.

Anyways, keep up the work!
Akhera

Postby cheetaro » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello there, i've downloaded this game a year ago and decided to redownload it to remember the good stuff, and i found myself 2 hours of trying to get out of pallet town because all of a sudden a conversation stops and cant do anything or because the characters get stuck in an animation (rn im stuck with the part in which eevee should go to a cave because she and the main character get stuck in the same point) and the eevee model is buggy as hell which randomly changes between feral and morphed form while walking, so i wanted to ask if there is a way to fix this, if its just my computer being broken or is something that came with the last update, thanks in advance and love the game.
cheetaro
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm

cheetaro Wrote:Hello there, i've downloaded this game a year ago and decided to redownload it to remember the good stuff, and i found myself 2 hours of trying to get out of pallet town because all of a sudden a conversation stops and cant do anything or because the characters get stuck in an animation (rn im stuck with the part in which eevee should go to a cave because she and the main character get stuck in the same point) and the eevee model is buggy as hell which randomly changes between feral and morphed form while walking, so i wanted to ask if there is a way to fix this, if its just my computer being broken or is something that came with the last update, thanks in advance and love the game.

That is clearly new bug that I know of. So, you got Eevee, then went to route one, went all the way to the bridge where the guy then claims the bridge is out, then had the auto movement stuff that put you into the tiny cove that has the spearow.

Like what conversation stopped?
Dead2112man

Postby cheetaro » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

the conversations that stop are in various places, the first time it happened talking to Daisy after the main character (from now on will call him red) looks around after some dialogue and then doesnt keep talking like it should and getting me stuck, the second time was in oka's lab after red looks around yet again and then is supposed to continue talking, after 3 or 4 times restarting the game, that part finally worked and then i beat the guys trying to steal eevee and got the eevee, when i return to oak's lab, in the middle of the preset movements, eevee turns to its morphed form but doesnt break anything, then i go to the first route, talk to the guy repairing the bridge and then come back from where i came from so the text of eevee searching for something pops up, and then finally, eevee and red start to move automatically until they get to the stairs before the cave, where they both stand still in the same place and i cant do anything.

Any idea what might be causing this?
cheetaro
Newly Registered

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Yo guys just wanna thank everybody. If I don't get back with y'all K hope everyone has a Merry Christmas :D
Heath0069

Postby DARKMASTER » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:11 pm

tendrá mas actualizaciones el juego
DARKMASTER
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:27 am

cheetaro Wrote:the conversations that stop are in various places, the first time it happened talking to Daisy after the main character (from now on will call him red) looks around after some dialogue and then doesnt keep talking like it should and getting me stuck, the second time was in oka's lab after red looks around yet again and then is supposed to continue talking, after 3 or 4 times restarting the game, that part finally worked and then i beat the guys trying to steal eevee and got the eevee, when i return to oak's lab, in the middle of the preset movements, eevee turns to its morphed form but doesnt break anything, then i go to the first route, talk to the guy repairing the bridge and then come back from where i came from so the text of eevee searching for something pops up, and then finally, eevee and red start to move automatically until they get to the stairs before the cave, where they both stand still in the same place and i cant do anything.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Please PM me your save file so I can investigate further for I have no Idea how any of these could have possibly even happened.

DARKMASTER Wrote:tendrá mas actualizaciones el juego

No clue as to what you just said.
Dead2112man

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects