Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of an Empire, and Guardian of an Empress

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:06 pm

"Ah... Haaah.... F-Fuck... You..." Yue panted heavily as she threw her head back, and arched her back "Can't afford to have... Udders~"
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Alex grabbed Yue's hip with his left hand while his right reached for her left breast and began massaging it. He spoke as he occasionally gave her another bounce. "At least those dders make up for a lack of energy. Come on show me your warriors strength! Or do I need to take over?"
Alex was having an almost excessive amount of fun riding her up. It added to the pleasure of her tight hole.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:18 pm

"Nngh... Bastard... If you don't shut up... I'm... Not... Gonna take... The... Tea~!" She panted heavily, her orgasm rapidly approaching as she slammed herself down onto him again and again, relishing in him literally fucking her womb
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Alex began guiding Yue's hips down with his left hand as she pushed herself harder to go faster. He spoke as he pinched her nipple. "You really think that's a threat? Well I hope it's a girl if you do, maybe she'll get her grandmother's genes and breast. Oh maybe I'll go fuck your mom too and make her bear my child, see which one makes a better kid."
Alex grunted as he felt her cervix pinch his dick repeatedly. He might actually cause lasting damage at this rate.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:00 pm

"Hnngh... F-Fucker~!" Yue cried out as she finally came, and she came hard. Crying out in ecstasy she threw back her head and thrust forth her breasts as she gushed around Alex's cock
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Alex felt his own climax coming as he vagina squeezed on his dick. He grabbed both her hips as she climaxed and slammed her down on him until he came inside her. He felt the combination of juices paint the inside of her womb before it began dripping on to his crotch. He spoke as they came down from their climaxes. "That's it, if me and the Empress do get married, you're my first concubine then your mother. If she's anything near as good as you then I'm gonna be fucking you both every night."
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Yue sighed as she collapsed onto the bed beside him You know... I wouldn't object to that~"
She lied like that for a minute, just cuddling up against him, before she sighed once again and rose up, to pour herself a cup of the tea. She drank it quickly and grimaced" Fuck... I should start adding some flavoring... "
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Alex enjoyed the feel of Yue's body against his. The Empress may have his eternal love, but tonight Yue could have his passionate love. When she got up he rose himself and spoke. "I should bathe head back to my room soon."
He stood up and looked around for his clothes. They were already sweaty so he didn't mind wearing them while sweaty from the sex. He spoke when he found them and put them on. "Wanna make out for a while before I go?"
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Having managed to down all the tea Yue shook her head from the taste, shrugged and then nodded "Why not? I will need something to replace the taste." and so she walked up to Alex, wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Alex returned Yue's kiss with passion and stumbled back into a sitting position on the bed. He was happy he had his clothes on otherwise this would turn into another round of vigorous sex. He broke the kiss for a second to speak. "Damn that really does taste horrid."
Alex stole her lips again and let his tongue explore her mouth as he examined his internal feelings. He had suggested the kiss as a means of seeing how he felt about her without his dick inside her. He liked her touch and wanted more but couldn't tell if it was in a romantic way. He broke the kissing after a minute or two and picked her up off his lap. He spoke as he head for the door. "Well till next we meet partner."
Alex left with a smile, and headed for the bathing room to wash up before bed.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:18 pm

"Good night!" Yue called out after him as she set about to maintain her gear, poilishing her armor and weapons like hey had been drilled to do every day since they were Children.

Some time later however the knightess knocked on the door leading to the Empress's private Chambers, and the exhausted mistress of the empire opened the door grumbling. "What is it, Yue?"
"I'm here to talk to you about Alex."

A few minutes later the two women were sitting in the Empress's own couch with a cup of tea each.
"So, what did you come here to say?"
"You do know Honored Sir Alex pines for you? I ask you then Honored Empress, not as your subject or guard, but as yours and his friend, if you do the same."
For a moment the Empress hesitated, clutching the cup in her hands "I... He is honorable, and a handsome man... But..." There was a slight blush on her cheeks.
Yue grinned as she rose up and headed to the door "Don't worry, your expression tells me everything I wish to know. Sleep well, and follow your heart, Argentia."
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Alex bathed and reached his room with only one sneeze along the way. He suspected one of the Companions was complaining about being woken up this late. He returned to his room and dressed in his night outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror with a chuckle. He looked like a colorful peasant with his heavy fabric shirt and pants. He hated silk, as if he would be able to marry the Empress. Alex climbed in his bed and fell asleep quickly. Soon he was dreaming...

Alex was a young trainee of the Dragon Guard in his dream and he stood in the halls of the palace waiting for his instructor to return and head to he next part of the patrol route. He looked around on alert for anything.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Suddenly he heard something above him, as a bit further down the corridor, a cloaked figure emerged from a ventilation duct and dart off around the corner, balancing on the small ledge. But what was most alarming, was that the figure was heading towards the young Empress's room
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Alex heard the noise and nearly cursed out loud. When he saw the figure emerge his voice went silent. His mind rushed through possibilities of who that was. An thief, a test for him, or maybe something worse, an assassin. Alex looked around for other guards before deciding it was better not to wait, and to investigate himself. He ran off after the figure, his light training armor making soft clanks and his hand resting on the handle of his dulled practice sword.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:27 am

As he followed the assassin he suddenly heard two rather loud noises, and rounding yet another corner Alex saw the two guards by the Empress's door slumped against the wall, and the hooded figure in the process of opening the door.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:35 am

Alex's body moved without a second thought. He yelled as he half pushed and half tackled the man away from the door. "GET BACK YOU BASTARD!"
Alex took a firm grasp of the handle and pulled the door shut. He attempted to draw his sword with his free hand. He braced the door as he spoke. "You will not get to the Empress, surrender and you will receive fair trial."
Alex's plan was to hold the man at bay until the other guards could arrive. Between him and the sturdy door, they should be able to buy enough time for the rest of the Dragon Guard.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:43 am

The assassin made a muffled sound of surprise as he was pushed away by the youngling but he quickly regained his composure and lept. Crashing into Alex with a flying kick that carried enough force to break through the heavy wooden door and send Alex sliding across the floor into the Empress's own chambers. It was a very beautiful room, but the most beautiful thing around, was the young, terrified girl clutching an elaborately ornate dagger and staring ahead.

Having decided that his stealth was ruined, the assassin began to take heavy, determined steps as he advanced, drawing a wicked short sword from underneath his cloak
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 am

Alex had been thrown around a lot during his training. Being chucked into a wall wasn't an uncommon end to a sparring match with some of the larger teachers, but this was the first time that the object Alex was thrown into didn't hold strong. Alex felt the pieces of wood slide underneath him as he flew into the room, and his sword slid around alongside him. He groaned but quickly got up and looked around. He felt panic as he saw the assassin draw a blade, the room with no quick escape routes except where the assassin entered, but most of all the beautiful child Empress sat on the bed afraid. Alex heard his dad's voice in his head as he grabbed his blade off the floor and fought back his fear. 'You need to stow that fear and fight.'
'I have no way of winning, he's got a real sword, I've got a blunted piece of metal.'
'A weapon is a weapon no matter what it's made of. You're right though, you can't win against him. At least not in the fight you plan to have.'
''Then what do I do? Distract him so the Empress can escape?'
'No, change the conditions for victory so that you can win. Think about what you consider a victory and look at the objectives.'
'The objectives for victory are: Empress lives, I live, the room receives minimal damage, and the assassin dies.'
'Alright now choose what objective is the most important.'
'The Empress lives.'
'Alright now remove the other objectives until you are sure you can fulfill your primary objective.'
'Alright well the door is already broken, so fuck protecting inanimate objects. The assassin has to die for the Empress to be safe, so that needs to stay as a primary objective.'
'Alright well just because you can break the room doesn't mean victory is assured, what's left that can be removed.'
'Me living...I am a Dragon Guard, my life is meaningless without the Empress...Fuck trying to survive. She lives he dies.'
Alex felt a powerful calm fill his mind and he straightened his back. He took a defensive sword stance and spoke again. "Surrender and I guarantee you a swift death."
Alex prepared to block any attacks thrown at him.
Reaperbones

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:08 am

The assassins strike was lightning fast, as was the next one, the one after that, and the one after that!
The assault was relentless as he kept pushing on, but somehow Alex managed to parry with his blade, or reposition himself so the strikes struck the steel of his armor rather than his flesh.
But... It was then Alex spotted a weakness in the assassins technique. A slightly over extension of his arm. If the young guardsman timed it correctly, he could possibly disable the assailants arm before he could pull it back.
Earthling

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:21 pm

Alex was stuck on the defensive due to his lack of experience and strength. He could only just barely keep up with the assassin's attacks, but he held strong in hopes that more guards would arrive. He saw an opening though and contemplated how to utilize it. He couldn't defend and attack, so he would have to choose one or the other. He had already decided that his survival was unnecessary, so he waited for the assassin's next strike and let it through his defenses as he broke through the assassin's. His blade was aimed at the man's wrist and his hope was to break it.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games