Filled By Daylight (CS Welcome)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Filled By Daylight (CS Welcome)

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:24 pm

We still only have 2/4 victim posts (and I'm not sure if he's told you, but Devilbird will be uavailable for some time, according to the PM he sent me about our game in private forum).
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:51 am

Devilbird let me know that he'll be unavailable for the time being. With him missing, everyone who's going to post has now posted since the last one just snuck in. So really, I suppose I was beating myself up over being a shit GM for nothing since I couldn't have made the post yet. I just kinda assumed that given how long it's been since my last one I was letting people down.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Nobudi » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:59 am

I was unaware that one of the players wasn't gonna be around for a bit, so I thought I had more time. Sorry.
Nobudi

Postby devilbird » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 am

Sorry. I handed control of my character over to MiscChaos while I dealt with things. Speaking of which, I'm heading back out of town in a couple of days to finish up some stuff that I couldn't/didn't do during the funeral. I should be posting again in little over a week from now, when I get back.
devilbird

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:57 am

Alright, so I got back from my trip and got smacked in the face with the information that my uncle suffered a stroke and heart attack is in an unresponsive coma because the hospital that was operating on him fucked up. Basically, I'm not in the best head space to GM right now. To be clear, I'm not abandoning this, but I am putting it on hold while this situation is sorted out. Sorry, ya'll.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby devilbird » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 am

Do what's best for you. It's not like I don't get it. Trust me, I do. If you need time, then take all the time you need.
devilbird

Postby Nobudi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 am

It's fine. You've got a lot on your plate. Sort it out and handle it, and we'll be patiently waiting for your return.
Nobudi

Postby mrblah » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:51 pm

what the others said. getting yourself straight after something bad takes precedence over all this. we get it.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby devilbird » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Out of curiousity, what is the status of this game at this point? Is it still on hiatus, or officially done?
devilbird

Previous

Return to Out of Character