Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.47 (Jun 30/18)

Postby kvier » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Download the standalone "flash player projector" from adobe: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html . It will let you play swf files without a web browser, or let you make an exe out of a swf.
kvier

Postby adrjhn22 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:41 am

Like some others have reported, there's a critical error with a number of sex scenes that won't allow progression.
Also, is there no way to change clothing when choosing to work as a slut?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

error.png
adrjhn22

Postby LucKy4U » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 pm

my favorite part in the entire game is the shyguy village, I really really wish there was more to do over there, like princess becoming one of the shygirls and doing all the things that shygirls do and such. :P :mrgreen:
LucKy4U
Newly Registered

Postby Mrfrozen5 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 am

Where is that secret place for the jellyfish scene?
Mrfrozen5
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

I came to see wsup and stuff. Granted I haven't visited this project due to just being a lazy fuck. On the other hand I have been dicking around with creating my own set of Princesses so that I could one day make my own version of MIMPUT :3

(Warning, they're all futanarized >:P And be sure to scroll down)

princessBodies-WIP.png
princessBodies-WIP.png (129.05 KiB) Viewed 3975 times

And yes, you all know who that lovely lady is in the bottom-right corner. And no, she ain't Jessica Rabbit. Nice guess though... So anyways if you all notice some gaps between them, that's because they're reserve for when I do the front views (and possibly back views). I'm also planning to add Krystal as well, and maybe possibly Mona Lisa in the future.... I hope. :o
Last edited by Biles on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 am

Biles Wrote:I came to see wsup and stuff. Granted I haven't visited this project due to just being a lazy fuck. On the other hand I have been dicking around with creating my own set of Princesses so that I could one day make my own version of MIMPUT :3

princessBodies-WIP.png

And yes, you all know who that lovely lady is in the bottom-right corner. And no, she ain't Jessica Rabbit. Nice guess though... So anyways if you all notice some gaps between them, that's because they're reserve for when I do the front views (and possibly back views). I'm also planning to add Krystal as well, and maybe possibly Mona Lisa in the future.... I hope. :o

Wow, those look great man. Hopefully we can see the non-futa versions soon.

Also Yes I'm finally back after a long absence (mostly due to being lazy).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Samus85aran » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Biles Wrote:I came to see wsup and stuff. Granted I haven't visited this project due to just being a lazy fuck. On the other hand I have been dicking around with creating my own set of Princesses so that I could one day make my own version of MIMPUT :3

princessBodies-WIP.png

I like to the new model is like more polished, but i hope too, see this model but en non-futa version
Samus85aran

Postby 2spikes » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 am

Hey Ivan, been a long time! Not sure if you remember me (been almost 2 years). There were many glitches plaguing the game at the time, and I happened to come across this, and thought maybe I'd give it another try. The main frustration had to do with potentially corrupted saves and dresses or whatever other body configurations not loading correctly (particularly with other freezing issues). It sucked losing your progress or otherwise having to play the game messed up, as if it weren't for that, whatever other glitches wouldn't have really been a problem. The main thing for me with any game would be to be able to preserve/save my status conveniently and have any customization be consistent. Exploring the game to its full and just pressing on would kind of be second for me.

That said, I see there is now an EXE version. Would unpacking an EXE installation potentially run smoother (particularly across different systems) as opposed to whatever issues inherent or otherwise often attributable to Flash? In that respect, is either version better would you say? Thanks!
2spikes

Postby dryer3 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:25 pm

2spikes Wrote: I see there is now an EXE version. Would unpacking an EXE installation potentially run smoother (particularly across different systems) as opposed to whatever issues inherent or otherwise often attributable to Flash? In that respect, is either version better would you say? Thanks!

The EXE runs faster for me. so i would say the EXE is the better version.
dryer3

Postby 2spikes » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:18 am

dryer3 Wrote:The EXE runs faster for me. so i would say the EXE is the better version.

Yeah, I was thinking that might be the case. The flash version on the computer I'm currently on was working rather wonky. I saved and loaded twice, and the first time I magically got the dress, and the second time all the game options I set reset. I'm not complaining, as this is free and the hard work of something I technically didn't have much to do with (besides prior efforts trying to help debug), but yeah, I'll give the EXE version a shot as either way it can't be worse >.< Only problem is, the latest EXE (for v3.46) is offline (or has been taken down) from the downloads on the site :/
2spikes

Postby Mows1313 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:07 am

2spikes Wrote:
dryer3 Wrote:The EXE runs faster for me. so i would say the EXE is the better version.

Yeah, I was thinking that might be the case. The flash version on the computer I'm currently on was working rather wonky. I saved and loaded twice, and the first time I magically got the dress, and the second time all the game options I set reset. I'm not complaining, as this is free and the hard work of something I technically didn't have much to do with (besides prior efforts trying to help debug), but yeah, I'll give the EXE version a shot as either way it can't be worse >.< Only problem is, the latest EXE (for v3.46) is offline (or has been taken down) from the downloads on the site :/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gta39yj2w ... %2Bas3.exe
Mows1313
Newly Registered

Postby 2spikes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 pm

2spikes

Postby HappyGoomba » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:09 pm

2spikes Wrote:

I keep a copy of the Flash version 12 standalone .exe in the same folder as PUT. Then I just drag and drop the .swf file onto the exe. That way you can play the latest version of the game, and it doesn't matter which version of Flash is actually installed on your computer.
HappyGoomba

Postby 2spikes » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 am

HappyGoomba Wrote:I keep a copy of the Flash version 12 standalone .exe in the same folder as PUT. Then I just drag and drop the .swf file onto the exe. That way you can play the latest version of the game, and it doesn't matter which version of Flash is actually installed on your computer.

Yeah, this is what I've always done. Thanks for the suggestion though!

I think the EXE does actually work a tiny bit better for me regardless for some reason, having tried every recommended (and latest) standalone version of the Flash player.

PS- You can also just select the Flash .exe file you have in whatever location as the default program to open .swf files with by right-clicking on it and changing it under properties.
2spikes

Postby Gizmo1206 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:34 am

so even after following the "if bugs appear" thing on the op and im still getting a bug were sometime closing out a menu it will remove the part of clothes that covers her breasts and ive had that bug for several versions.
Oh and for the tanuki suit it completely removes it,also whats the current list of creatures/npc's that can get peach pregnant and will there be more(hopefully all the creatures/npc's she can have sex with)?
And just one more question, are there plans on having more sizes of body parts(boobs/belly)?
Gizmo1206

Postby Gizmo1206 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 am

bah more bugs this one happens during a sex scene with the venus picture plant creature that her breasts are backwards
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Gizmo1206

Postby Nyathon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:05 am

Hey Ivan, thought I would pop back in to report some more issues I have found with the game. These aren't really game breaking like my last post, just some animation errors that can be a bit distracting.

First I thought I should mention the "Peachy" model. It seems there are a ton of scenes where her upper body just seems to either break, or look a bit off.

Here, it seems her arms are behind her back. Everything still works, it just doesn't look as smooth as the other models in these kinds of scenes.
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 5-59-46 PM-206.png

Next is her boobs. It seems with most scenes in the game (primarily the ones that have them shake), her boobs seem to partially pull off from her body. I know the reason for this is because of the way the model is structured as I have checked the way this models boobs are formed compared to the others. The others seem to have a kinda balloon like shape while this one seems to be shaped differently to give her boobs a nicer look. And it works, until this starts happening. Hopefully you can find a solution to this as I really do like the look of this model, I just find this a bit too distracting.
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 6-00-31 PM-502.png

flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 6-02-10 PM-867.png

flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 6-02-34 PM-987.png

Other issues seem to be with frontal shots of "Peachy" as well.

For example, here we have her boobs looking almost like they are detaching from her chest as the sides of her boobs begin to move in front of her arms.
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 6-01-46 PM-32.png

Or here, when having sex with Toadsworth. Her boobs seem to be a bit lower than where they should be. Of course, this one could just be me overthinking this one. I will let you decide that one!
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 5-58-34 PM-63.png
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 5-58-34 PM-63.png (173.55 KiB) Viewed 4135 times

This one isn't specific to the "Peachy" model, but instead happens to every model on this scene. It looks like the Princess's left boob continues to disappear and reappear as she rocks back and forth during the chain chomp lick scene.
flashplayer_28_sa (1) 8-7-2018 6-19-01 PM-291.png

Though others have stated this, some of the achievement art has Peach as a futa even with the option turned off. I'm not into futa's, so it kinda sucks to only see the chomp and morton achievement arts as only futa, among others.

Also, whenever activating a scene in the gallery, it puts the princess in an action state in the actual game. So if I leave the gallery accedentally or go back to play the game, I am just left stuck where I am. Forcing me to hit enter to force my way out.

The last thing is that the hitboxes for the blocks around the world seem to be a bit off. I can never seem to hit most of them without hitting it in just the right spot, otherwise I just jump right through them. And a lot of the checkpoints don't seem to activate when I run through them, which is kinda annoying when I die right before the end of the lvl.

That is all I have found though. And I would like to make a request (although I am sure you get tons of those already). If you ever get the chance, could you guys make a "Peachy" like model for Daisy and Rosa as well? I really like this model, but I also prefer playing as Rosa. I would love it if there was an updated model for the both of them. However, I know that making a new model is no easy task. And you have other characters that you have planned as well as trying to finish world 8. I would just like to see this happen at some point. I am loving this game! Thank all of you for your hard work on this game and I will continue to look for any bugs!
Nyathon
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Ah it looks like the Phanto face possesion scene has already been added
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby 2spikes » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 am

Nyathon Wrote:
"Also, whenever activating a scene in the gallery, it puts the princess in an action state in the actual game. So if I leave the gallery accedentally or go back to play the game, I am just left stuck where I am. Forcing me to hit enter to force my way out.

The last thing is that the hitboxes for the blocks around the world seem to be a bit off. I can never seem to hit most of them without hitting it in just the right spot, otherwise I just jump right through them. And a lot of the checkpoints don't seem to activate when I run through them, which is kinda annoying when I die right before the end of the lvl."

I can confirm these three.
2spikes

Postby Biles » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:30 pm

2spikes Wrote:Nyathon Wrote:
The last thing is that the hitboxes for the blocks around the world seem to be a bit off. I can never seem to hit most of them without hitting it in just the right spot, otherwise I just jump right through them. And a lot of the checkpoints don't seem to activate when I run through them, which is kinda annoying when I die right before the end of the lvl."[/i]

I can confirm these three.

I can only suspect it might be a limitation to the Flash's engine. It has something to do with the relation of the size between static barrier and the object interacting with it. The greater the size difference, the more likely the interacting object will pass through a barrier. I've brought the issue with Ivan a long time ago regarding the size difference between Peach and the blocks she hits, as well as the minions. However, he insist on keeping them that small because it's more kawaii or something like that. :/
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects