Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 am

I'm gonna say generally not.

Unless the mission is a sorta last stand mission or a hold out mission I'm not going to track ammo. Contray to gaming it doesn't take that long to load a weapon provided you don't have to push the bullets into the magazines.

if there is something you can loot i will make note of it during my posts however.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 am

got it, that sounds reasonable.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 pm

waiting on nobudi then i'll post
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:18 am

Okays question time!

Would players like to rol themselves and show me in the ooc thread or shall i roll for you?

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:02 am

I'm fine with rolling for myself. Another D20 Roll?
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 pm

no it's not, this is for the combat phase rather than a world encounter roll so it's the d100 but i'll wait to hear from the others before making my decision

MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:05 pm

I'm fine with you rolling as long as you don't try to deliberately fuck us over, it'll speed things along instead of waiting for everyone to get their rolls in.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:32 pm

I also dont mind you rolling for us.
Lorielle

Postby mrblah » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 pm

i'm fine with you rolling for us even if you try to deliberately fuck us over.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:15 pm

I'm iffy just because you stated you were deliberately trying to fuck us lol, but im okay with you rolling for us.
Reaperbones

Postby lilbooth » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:08 pm

MelissaB Wrote:Okays question time!

Would players like to rol themselves and show me in the ooc thread or shall i roll for you?

do all the rolls in one place and then upload a screenshot. (roll20 has a feature where you can pop out the roll history and then just save or print that)
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:53 pm

lilbooth Wrote:
MelissaB Wrote:Okays question time!

do all the rolls in one place and then upload a screenshot. (roll20 has a feature where you can pop out the roll history and then just save or print that)

I like that idea too, that way we know you aren't fudging the rolls to turn half of the group into meaty gibblets and the other half into scrap. It's more efficient for you to do all the rolls so we don't waste a whole day of people getting the call to roll then doing so. Transparency along with it would also be nice :P
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:48 am

I'm alright with you rolling as well in the interest of speed.
HarleyLocal605

Postby MelissaB » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:32 am

So i'm rolling then and if i wanna fudge rolls I'll fudge rolls damnit! This is my world Mr Anderson! My world!!!

On a serious note.

Sure could just post the rolls here so you don't all think i made you suck. Seems fair

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:40 am

Yeah just go ahead and post the roll results. Its way faster.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:54 pm

well done your rolls for hitting, most of you missed, but let me explain how aim works. the average is 65 that means on a d100 you need 65 or lower to hit before modifiers are applied(they can lower or increase your chance)

i'mma fill in the reserve post i made on the front of this thread with how mechanics are applied. so we all know everything and so you don't think i'm making this up with each and every roll.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 am

I'll get a post out this weekend.

Sorry for the delay just some things came up that required attention. me being ill for a few days was one of them.

MelissaB

Postby mrblah » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 am

i'm assuming 'further' being in bold is a hint that they've entered the long range stage. we should probably step up to close the distance so we won't suffer the -10 aim penalty.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Reaver » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:25 am

Planned on doing that anyways. If I take too much damage, I'll rotate out with another tank
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:14 pm

yes i put details specific to mechanics in bold

MelissaB

Previous

Return to Out of Character