Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:43 pm

MelissaB Wrote:you've no idea what the numbers mean. nat one could of been great.

Never assume what the dm is thinking?
Reaperbones

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm

More i can change the rules at will
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:14 pm

So... a heads up... I did a counter roll to everyone and for every ten below 80 you scored after my roll was taken from yours I would of been doing horrible things to you(my roll was d100 sicne your max combined total is 160) and well... fuck you dice you all get to live without any worries... for now.

This is how all rolls i ask for you to do will be done, you will combined attempt to roll higher than me the DC you must stay above will depend on the difficulty or lack there of of the task.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Are the Norians wearing space suits of some sort?
Reaperbones

Postby Nobudi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Good to know the DM, like all good ones, is already out to get us.
Nobudi

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

they're in combat gear... with rifles however they're not in space you're now in the norian ship so no space suits per say.

And yes Nobudi i was going to(hoping to) mame at least one of you.

MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Im probably going to throw a smoke down the hallway and rush if you guys wanna strategize
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:59 am

my character has a flash grenade, we're in a small halllway i think that'd be the better play
Lorielle

Postby Reaver » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 am

Fine by me, Ill save it for a retreat if we need to later on.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:33 am

Risa's long term plan at the moment is to shut down life support and let the crew choke out. Short term she wants to shoot the bitches who killed two of her teammates.
Reaperbones

Postby lilbooth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Risa's long term plan at the moment is to shut down life support and let the crew choke out. Short term she wants to shoot the bitches who killed two of her teammates.

I don't think we (the group) has enough oxygen to survive through the tactic of shutting down life support. We likely have enough to get in and get out with a little in between. But the noorian likely have exosuits and their own oxygen so they would by default be ahead of us. I feel like it may kill a few of them but also risk any of our team's human members.

as for strategy, I'm happy to take point and just march down the hallway, I'm sure someone could crouch behind Magnus as he advances. The flash seems like a good call.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 am

lilbooth Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:Risa's long term plan at the moment is to shut down life support and let the crew choke out. Short term she wants to shoot the bitches who killed two of her teammates.

I don't think we (the group) has enough oxygen to survive through the tactic of shutting down life support. We likely have enough to get in and get out with a little in between. But the noorian likely have exosuits and their own oxygen so they would by default be ahead of us. I feel like it may kill a few of them but also risk any of our team's human members.

as for strategy, I'm happy to take point and just march down the hallway, I'm sure someone could crouch behind Magnus as he advances. The flash seems like a good call.

I agree, especially since life support is probably controlled from the bridge and I don't think we're heading there nor have the time to. Boarding action has to be quick and surgical. I'll take point this time. so I don't accidentally light anyone on our team on fire since the flamethrower has an AoE. When we get more supplies I definitely want to specc Pavor so he can flank quickly and burn multiple enemies from behind.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:56 am

Reaver Wrote:
lilbooth Wrote:

I agree, especially since life support is probably controlled from the bridge and I don't think we're heading there nor have the time to. Boarding action has to be quick and surgical. I'll take point this time. so I don't accidentally light anyone on our team on fire since the flamethrower has an AoE. When we get more supplies I definitely want to specc Pavor so he can flank quickly and burn multiple enemies from behind.

Risa doesn't have much of a forte outside decent defense right now, so I'll just have her give fire support where she can.
Reaperbones

Postby mrblah » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:36 am

so is our play to have someone flash and let pavor lead with flamethrower, or someone flashes and magnus leads with bear power? i'll probably have my character provide fire support with her ar, but she's got a smoke grenade on her.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:19 am

I'll try to position behind cover and take potshots as needed. I'm spec'd into aim so going for head shots might be worth it for me.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Reaver » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:48 am

mrblah Wrote:so is our play to have someone flash and let pavor lead with flamethrower, or someone flashes and magnus leads with bear power? i'll probably have my character provide fire support with her ar, but she's got a smoke grenade on her.

I'll take point on this one, you can have the next one :P. Maybe we'll even find you a weapon before the next fight
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 am

I'mma stop this right here so there's absolutely zero confusion... you don't get to loot during missions for a few reasons;

You don't scavenge gear in a firefight(you get shot and killed)

You don't have place to put said gear

I'm not letting you

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:36 am

I'm fine with that. I can't even imagine my character looting dead bodies >.>

As for the current situation, I guess I'll be in the rear providing fire support as well until someone need a MedKit my medical expertise.
Mark3000

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 am

MelissaB Wrote:I'mma stop this right here so there's absolutely zero confusion... you don't get to loot during missions for a few reasons;

You don't scavenge gear in a firefight(you get shot and killed)

You don't have place to put said gear

I'm not letting you

Ah that's saddening
Reaperbones

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 am

Would scavenging for ammo/grenades be out of the question? obviously not during the firefight itself, but when the enemies get cleared out.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character