Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby tripflip » Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
yousrname Wrote:Ivan, I'm a backer on Patreon and I've tried to contact you regarding a past raffle I won on Patreon but to no avail, is it possible to get an email address where I can reliably reach you at?

Yes, I'll message you (Are you AY? Is the Raffle regarding TripFlip?)

I never got any email and was never contacted. If you're Ay, then I already responded to Ivan about this, but haven't gotten a response from him yet.
Edit: turns out it wasn't me you were supposed to contact.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby metaro » Sun May 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So I am back!

Always waiting to have news from you :)
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sure hehe, I also like that idea! Oh man, I think I need Ritalin or something like that, it's just a 'season' of low focusing.
No, it isnt hard to make random text! Creative ones can surely be in the game!

Naaah you just need a good sunbath ^^
Well if i find some good text ideas i will submit it later ^^ for now i don't know what you might need.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, hmmm, let's try to come with a dialogue/concept here (for Flurry existence):
1 - In worldmap ghost level, the princess finds those wooden houses (the same of Paper Mario II) in the background. Perhaps we can 'press up' and see the princess 'going there' (yes, it the background, a kind of small walk animation), then she enters Flurry house (perhaps I can make two small areas, the lodge and her bedroom).
2 - They can chit chat, and some animations can appear, like Flurry pushing the princess towards her boobs (her head may 'disappear' inside those balloons), and Flurry can just 'smack' her hand in princess's pussy: 'oh nooo, what are you doing?!', 'oh dear, I love teeny pussies, you're cute! Perhaps we can have a good moment later'.
3 - We might be able to choose like 1) Invite Flurry to your castle, 2) Just say bye. If we press 1, the next time Peach is in her castle, a message will appear: 'Flurry is in Peach's room!' so we can keep a dialogue and then Flurry can look at her mirror, 'do her nails' and do those embarrassing scenes with her.

It's actually better than finding a random bathroom in a ghost castle.

As for the lodge and bedroom, you can use the bonus area after each level as a starting point.
There they have your chat and small scene idea and in the end the 1-2 option

A random message saying flurry is in peach room is a bit ... omniscient. I think a scared toad saying he saw a ghost in peach's room would be better.
Then peach go up there, and the fun can begin-> ending with a "oh by the way i don't use those tools anymore, have your way with it" and by your way, it of course means ... make herself beautiful !!! or masturbate with it (i mean if she's not a nymph or horny enough a girl will use her brush to brush her hair and not to masturbate... right? ladies?)
So this would give a few scenes with flurry and some other as masturbation (like the vegetables)... could be fun to see peach puting lipstick on her pussy lips (and wipe it after the orgasm)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, that's all (so far). The cause is that I havent any idea with Toadette. Perhaps the princess can keep a dialogue with her, or Toadette might find out certain sex scenes (e.g. when Peach is having sex with a given toad in the castle, she can appear with huge words: 'Princess!!! Stop that! You're a pervert! I'll tell toadsworth!'. Finally, if the princess is horny enough, she can invite Toadette to her room (next to the kitchen), then a fade out screen can happen, and both could be having a small scene.

Lets see ... Your idea is good, and more to it, the part where peach invite her for a scene.
The way i see it now is toadette is kinda like peach, she wasn't affected by kamek magic and so the way to get her to do lewd thing would be to get her into it.

1 - Peach invite her for a special moment. (Your idea)
2 - A new option is available when talking to her: " I don't know what's gotten into me, let's forget about this princess" 1) *kiss her* A simple but passionate kiss to warm toadette up. | 2) Don't worry about it *Leave*.
3 - A peeping scene where Toadette want to see the princess but she is touching herself in her bedroom. Toadette watch it and slowly rub herself until peach climax
4 - Toadette start to have tingly feelings around peach (like the toads covering their eyes when peach wander naked). If you talk to her she will say "I'm ... sorry princess I need to go"
5 - Reverted peeping scene, Toadette touch herself thinking about Peach and maybe sniffing Peach's panty.
6 - Peach talk to Toadette (same place as usual) "P...P...Princess, wh...what can i do for you" 1) You're all red, did you catch a cold? | 2) I saw what you did | 3) Nothing *leave*
-> 1)"Am i ? I'll go to bed (peeping scene again possible) 2)"wha...what do you mean?
-> 1) I saw you touching yourself with my panty | 2) Well I did the same with the panty you're wearing (a lie ... or is it?)
-> "I'm so sorry i couldn't help myself, i've started to have those weird feelings for you princess" | "You .. you did what? This is ... disgusting! You're so ... so mean ... but ... somehow this also makes me happy"
-> 1) *Go with Toadette in Peach / Toadette romm* (scene) | 2) I'll come back later don't worry *leave*

Once this is done, you will have Toadette that can randomly peep on Peach touching herself, catch Toadette in her room touching herself (and start directly a scene at that moment) or talk to her to engage the scene.

If this works for you (i guess it will be a lot of work so once again, and i know i repeat myself but don't rush it) it may count for the lesbian ending

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! Some days has passed by already, but for us programmers, sometimes it appears to be a very long day.

Don't mentionned it, when i was studying it, it was so ... well, annoying, really not for me. I'm better at finding ideas and scenarios. Too bad i can't draw too.

Is the female pianta planned for the "official" release or for the post release?
Talking about Flurry"s big boobs remind me her x)

Anyway, don't over do it and see ya ^^
metaro

Postby branw3n » Mon May 21, 2018 2:07 am

So as of right now, what enemies can impregnate Peach and what more are planned? I'm hoping for as many as possible!
branw3n
Newly Registered

Postby samus_fan » Sun May 27, 2018 10:19 am

Hi there! I'm new playing this game and reading this forum and I have a little doubt:

How do I do to defeat Koopalings without taking Peach's virginity?
samus_fan
Newly Registered

Postby Khaos1911 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:53 pm

It would be interesting if Peach could get pregnant from Toadsworth. It could also play into a possible ending.
Khaos1911
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 pm

To defeat Koopaling you do like every ennemies, jump on their head or fireball.

Khaos1911 Wrote:It would be interesting if Peach could get pregnant from Toadsworth. It could also play into a possible ending.

Making peach getting pregnant with toadworth is possible, but i don't see why it would give a special ending.
Toadworth is nobody but Peach's Advisor, and a futur gatekeeper.
That said, having his child is not different from having any other toad child. Toadworth has no power over the princess, you can even decide at the beginning of the game to let him wait in front of your room for hours (well it's not said how much we wait for him to leave)

Maybe their could be an achivement art "mother of toads" after peach gave birth to many toads, but you can't make a full ending of it
metaro

Postby LOKmaster24 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:58 am

metaro Wrote:To defeat Koopaling you do like every ennemies, jump on their head or fireball.

Khaos1911 Wrote:It would be interesting if Peach could get pregnant from Toadsworth. It could also play into a possible ending.

Making peach getting pregnant with toadworth is possible, but i don't see why it would give a special ending.
Toadworth is nobody but Peach's Advisor, and a futur gatekeeper.
That said, having his child is not different from having any other toad child. Toadworth has no power over the princess, you can even decide at the beginning of the game to let him wait in front of your room for hours (well it's not said how much we wait for him to leave)

Maybe their could be an achivement art "mother of toads" after peach gave birth to many toads, but you can't make a full ending of it

If you mean it's possible in the future then yes of course it could be possible, but right now I'm pretty sure it's not possible, I have tried even on max pregnancy chance and nothing. It would be helpful to have a list of all possible creatures that can impregnate or even better just make them all possible :P
LOKmaster24
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Well, most npc will be able to impregnate peach in the end, i don"t know if futa ennemies will be able to do so too.
But yeah i meant in a futur update it's possible to wake toadworth's seeds.

Right now they are focusing on releasing the last levels. Détails like this will come after
metaro

Postby Furpawz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Where's ragdoll for this? :|
Furpawz
Newly Registered

Postby Josephsmith1593 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:46 am

Wow great game, and I was amazed by how much work went into it when I discovered the second world. I haven't been able to get past world 2.3 the pyramid. I think I'm supposed to get the key from the dark looking figure, but after I kill it/have sex with it it drops nothing and I don't know how if the pots nearby play into this as well.
Josephsmith1593
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:19 am

Josephsmith1593 Wrote:Wow great game, and I was amazed by how much work went into it when I discovered the second world. I haven't been able to get past world 2.3 the pyramid. I think I'm supposed to get the key from the dark looking figure, but after I kill it/have sex with it it drops nothing and I don't know how if the pots nearby play into this as well.

the pot's do, treat them like you would the green pipes ;)
aclgrafix

Postby thull13 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Anyone know how to run on a mac after downloading? Tried Elmedia player and it doesn't really work.
thull13
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:56 am

Did you try running on Flash's own standalone player? It's available free from Adobe's website.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby random_user » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:28 pm

About the loli peach, I would imagine that even if her size stays the same it could still work, would just need a younger looking face, flat chest, smaller buttocks maybe and some proportion adjustments.

But really, the more customizations are available the more replayable it gets, different hairstyles, different breast/bottom shapes, I find myself coming back to this game from time to time to check it out, but after you tested all the characters it gets a bit repetitive and unappealing, and by adding more customizations even if smaller ones I can easily revive the spark. Anyways, I know it can also be a lot of work, and it is not the focus of the game, so yeah just something I would love in it.
random_user
Newly Registered

Postby MR.H » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:36 pm

hey ivan I'm glade to see that your on the tale end of P.U.T but I was wondering if you were going to come back to an older project of yours Legend of Krystal AE and if that's on a Backlog way in the back of the closet it would be nice to see you finish your work on that one for me and some others I'm betting but to see more work from you you at all after P.U.T would be grate regardless if it was AE Or something else Just wanted to know your statues on it Bin a Fan for a long time And Hope you keep making grate games
MR.H
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:44 pm

guessing something came up since its almost July now, hope its nothing bad and we get to see 3.47 soon
aclgrafix

Postby dryer3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:40 pm

aclgrafix Wrote:guessing something came up since its almost July now, hope its nothing bad and we get to see 3.47 soon

same let's hope for the best
dryer3

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 pm

A small incident occurred with me (I wont call if accident because I am almost intact).
I am resting those days.
Version 3.47 wasnt yet uploaded, but I tested it all.
Blargh is making a new scene, depending on him, I will add this scene.

tripflip Wrote:Edit: turns out it wasn't me you were supposed to contact.

No it wasnt.

metaro Wrote:Well if i find some good text ideas i will submit it later ^^ for now i don't know what you might need.

Feel free to do it : )

metaro Wrote:It's actually better than finding a random bathroom in a ghost castle. As for the lodge and bedroom, you can use the bonus area after each level as a starting point.
There they have your chat and small scene idea and in the end the 1-2 option

Oh I meant to put the house INSIDE the ghost castle level, not in the worldmap directly.
Why put a bonus area after each level? Its better to put it in a given level so the princess can revisit it for more scenes, for example. Like toadsworth in Peach's Castle. Its strange to see, for example, Peach finishing up the moon level (world 9) and re-entering this bonus level.

metaro Wrote:A random message saying flurry is in peach room is a bit ... omniscient. I think a scared toad saying he saw a ghost in peach's room would be better. Then peach go up there, and the fun can begin-> ending with a "oh by the way i don't use those tools anymore, have your way with it" and by your way, it of course means ... make herself beautiful !!! or masturbate with it (i mean if she's not a nymph or horny enough a girl will use her brush to brush her hair and not to masturbate... right? ladies?) So this would give a few scenes with flurry and some other as masturbation (like the vegetables)... could be fun to see peach puting lipstick on her pussy lips (and wipe it after the orgasm)

So I see this entire concept working like this:
- The princess goes to the ghost house castle, but she sees a woode house in the background and go there. She can talk to Flurry and have a scene or two.
- Those scenes will unlock the possibility of Flurry visiting Peach castle. If we go there, a scared toad in the stairs (next to her bedroom) will warn 'there is a ghost inside' !!
- Among the embarrassing scenes, we surely can have this idea of an option: 'make myself beautiful', making the princess brush her hair if not nymph/horny, but brush her pussy if so (if virgin, it wont break her hymen, this dont need to be clear in the game). The lipstick is also a great idea.

metaro Wrote:The way i see it now is toadette is kinda like peach, she wasn't affected by kamek magic and so the way to get her to do lewd thing would be to get her into it.
3 - A peeping scene where Toadette want to see the princess but she is touching herself in her bedroom. Toadette watch it and slowly rub herself until peach climax

I like the ideas, but the above perhaps work better after the initial scenes with Toadette, then make it happen like with Flurry (event trigger). It can work like this. Each 'triggering event' in her bedroom will activate it when the princess revisits her bedroom. So in the case of Flurry, if this was the latest event that will continue in her bedroom, the scared toad will be in the stairway (not all the time, just once, so the princess will need to revisit Flurry house to call her again). In the case of Toadette, when Peach just masturbates in her bed, it will activate peeping when she masturbates in her bed (perhaps a dialogue option: 1) with toadette peeping through the door hole, 2) with toadette right in the front of her, SPACE) just continue.

I like the other ideas, thank you.
As for the last one (Peach talk to Toadette) this can untrigger the last scene, that one can be repeated over and over, as Toadette will be always in her bed now. The embarrassing talk ('P...Princess, wh..'what can I do for you' will change to 'Welcome back, Princess! Do you need help?' and we can just go to the scene directly. Toadette then will be always in her bedroom for the rest of the game.

metaro Wrote:Once this is done, you will have Toadette that can randomly peep on Peach touching herself, catch Toadette in her room touching herself (and start directly a scene at that moment) or talk to her to engage the scene.

I like the idea of randomness, where Toadette might be touching herself, like in her bedroom, closet, bath area... But I prefer a dialogue option in order to start the scene. Also this randomness should not occur with peeping the princess in her bed. Its better a dialogue, where we can skip peeping. There will be situations the player just want to see the princess 'doing it' alone in her bedroom for many times.

metaro Wrote:If this works for you (i guess it will be a lot of work so once again, and i know i repeat myself but don't rush it) it may count for the lesbian ending

Surely it can. If this ending is eventually in the game, it will count all female NPCs that we can interact with and have a scene.

metaro Wrote:Don't mentionned it, when i was studying it, it was so ... well, annoying, really not for me. I'm better at finding ideas and scenarios. Too bad i can't draw too.

I miss my study times. When you start to work (in an office, etc) you understand how precious TIME is. You will be applying most (if not all) of things you have studied before, and you need to keep learning new abilities.

metaro Wrote:Is the female pianta planned for the "official" release or for the post release? Talking about Flurry"s big boobs remind me her x)

Not yet. See you!

branw3n Wrote:So as of right now, what enemies can impregnate Peach and what more are planned? I'm hoping for as many as possible!

I'll surely add many more, including the Koopalings. But I wont promise it to be completed before the main game release (as I plan to finish all the levels ASAP)

samus_fan Wrote:Hi there! I'm new playing this game and reading this forum and I have a little doubt:
How do I do to defeat Koopalings without taking Peach's virginity?

Just 'jump' on them, or use fireballs (fire princess).

Okay, I'll be registering this idea. BUT. This requires a kind of a new dialogue option just for the player to know that Toadsworth is now fucking her 'hardcore mode', and she can be pregnant (probability). She will surely lose her virginity (if any), but she is prone to be pregnant, which will change her ending.

metaro Wrote:Making peach getting pregnant with toadworth is possible, but i don't see why it would give a special ending. Toadworth is nobody but Peach's Advisor, and a futur gatekeeper. That said, having his child is not different from having any other toad child. Toadworth has no power over the princess, you can even decide at the beginning of the game to let him wait in front of your room for hours (well it's not said how much we wait for him to leave). Maybe their could be an achivement art "mother of toads" after peach gave birth to many toads, but you can't make a full ending of it

Now that I think about it... As for endings in her castle, we have the 'Osama' ending, in the case she gets pregnant from him.... perhaps it will be interesting to have a Toadsworth ending. The only problem is that the player will be upset if Toadsworth impregnates her still in world 1. The player can even forget she got a baby with him. Then he/she finishes up the game and then they find out they didnt get Mario/Luigi, having to play the game again. Well, this might not be a heavy problem considering the rule of 'potential ending changer' if getting pregnant from FRIENDS or KOOOPALINGs.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:15 pm

LOKmaster24 Wrote:If you mean it's possible in the future then yes of course it could be possible, but right now I'm pretty sure it's not possible, I have tried even on max pregnancy chance and nothing. It would be helpful to have a list of all possible creatures that can impregnate or even better just make them all possible :P

Ok I put that list in page 1: CREATURES the princess can get pregnant with so far

Furpawz Wrote:Where's ragdoll for this? :|

Info and link is in page 1. I hope its still working. It has some bugs but its really great in the case you have new ideas for poses and scenes.

Josephsmith1593 Wrote:Wow great game, and I was amazed by how much work went into it when I discovered the second world. I haven't been able to get past world 2.3 the pyramid. I think I'm supposed to get the key from the dark looking figure, but after I kill it/have sex with it it drops nothing and I don't know how if the pots nearby play into this as well.

They dont drop anything, you have to get the key by 'pressing down' in one of those pots (like Super Mario Bros 2).

random_user Wrote:About the loli peach, I would imagine that even if her size stays the same it could still work, would just need a younger looking face, flat chest, smaller buttocks maybe and some proportion adjustments.
But really, the more customizations are available the more replayable it gets, different hairstyles, different breast/bottom shapes, I find myself coming back to this game from time to time to check it out, but after you tested all the characters it gets a bit repetitive and unappealing, and by adding more customizations even if smaller ones I can easily revive the spark. Anyways, I know it can also be a lot of work, and it is not the focus of the game, so yeah just something I would love in it.

If someone wants to make her (art drawing), perhaps TripFlip can also help, then I can add this new character. But really. I need to add Mona/Pauline first.

MR.H Wrote:hey ivan I'm glade to see that your on the tale end of P.U.T but I was wondering if you were going to come back to an older project of yours Legend of Krystal AE and if that's on a Backlog way in the back of the closet it would be nice to see you finish your work on that one for me and some others I'm betting but to see more work from you you at all after P.U.T would be grate regardless if it was AE Or something else Just wanted to know your statues on it Bin a Fan for a long time And Hope you keep making grate games

Hey thank you for the feedback! I need to be sincere here. I love making games, I am in love with Flash, and I have many plans, not only with 18+ rated games. My problem currently is my job. I plan to 'retire' from it (actually get a year or two of refresh) so I can REALLY focus ONLY in the games.

Right now, I am kind of 'finding time holes' to test and add features, sometimes I have just 1 hour at night. But I think I can enlarge this time frame sooner.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby aclgrafix » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:A small incident occurred with me (I wont call if accident because I am almost intact).
I am resting those days.
Version 3.47 wasnt yet uploaded, but I tested it all.
Blargh is making a new scene, depending on him, I will add this scene.

can't wait :D hope it doesn't take too long cause i really wanna play around the new version :)
aclgrafix

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects