Er... Hi, I guess?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Er... Hi, I guess?

Postby OtakuTomo » Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi
OtakuTomo

Postby maximilianos » Sun May 13, 2018 1:50 pm

One of the most flavourful introductions in a while. Well played and wellcome to the forums!
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 28, 2018 4:23 pm

I'm not dead! And I should be back in full swing soon enough... with any luck. Sooo, those of you I've been RPing with / chatting to regularly will have probably noticed my lack of regular posting as of late (hopefully I'm not *that* forgettable) which was partly due to my past couple of months being, despite my preferred disposition, anything but lazy. For starters, it seems a million and one family events cropped up in the span of a few weeks, leading to me travelling all around to visit them all, which was the first significant chunk of time lost, however as soon as that was over, another string of events cropped up. Its been exam week at uni, which means plenty of coursework, revision and lying awake feeling super stressed.

Add onto that that I've been working full time at my part-time job due to staff shortage (although I was paid full time for that stretch at least, and I must say I'm quite pleased with my drinks mixing skills now) then that's my focus being drawn to a lot of other stuff.

Plus my aunt wanted me to babysit her kids for a two afternoons and evenings on a weekend. This isn't too unusual, normally I just have to make sure they don't get into a fight, make sure their fed and put them to bed on time and as long as I'm supervising them I normally have time to study. However this time one of them was super interested in spending the time playing a few different board-games with me. No biggy, I can probably juggle playing a board-game and studying, however playing with one of these kids left the other feeling left out and so he wanted to join in to. Neither could agree on a game so I ended up juggling two different sets of games both evenings with little to no room left for study.

Then of course even at my flat I wasn't free to break up my time neatly. My flatmate decided now would be an absolutely wonderful time to stupidly sabotage yet another one of his relationships. This time it was with someone who I had actually come to befriend so not only did I have to console him but her as well, all without making it obvious that I was on both of their sides (they both know I'm still friends with the other, but it still helps smooth things over if that isn't highlighted regularly).

So inconvenient family plans, tackling exam week head on, extra work hours, weekends lost to babysitting and real-life romcom drama - even in what time I've had free I've been a bit too exhausted to really engage with any of my online stuff for a while, but things seem to be on the way to calming down now soooo... yeah.

Sorry, been super stressed and I guess listing all this stuff out just helps me wind down a bit.

So, how have you guys been?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby musical74 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 am

I can TOTALLY relate to family problems - having had a major problem that took 2 months to resolve, health problems of my own (eye problem won't go away), college stuff (which I've kind of been skimping on...) and generally just feeling overwhelmed. So yeah, I can relate to outside drama!

It's funny, I kind of use this forum to relax a little when things get stressed out - there are certain people I look forwards to seeing (you are one of them) because I think we have something a bit unusual but still fun! *offers the lazy one a chocolate chip cookie"

So yeah I can relate to a lot of this stuff...
musical74

Postby maximilianos » Tue May 29, 2018 10:35 pm

I have my last exam on thursday. After that I'm done for this term, but yeah, can't really relate to the rest...

(At least you got a chocolate chip cookie, Lazy!)

Oh, I got a ninetales in pokemon go as well! (I actually finally found a vulpix with good enough CP to evolve rather than an actual ninetales)

On anohter completely different note, I spoke with a friend from outside of sweden who also studies engineering and he claimed not to have encountered laplace/fourier/Z/ect -transform at all. Anyone here willing to share if they did or didn't study that in engineering?
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Yay! Cookie! Omnomnomnom!
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby musical74 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:48 am

I'm assuming they are, but... do you have FLUFFY TAILS? Most kitsune do, it's a selling point for them, but not sure if you being lazy interferes with that.
musical74

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:40 am

I do indeed have fluffy tails. They make for a very snug ball to wrap myself up in when I nap. So much FLOOF!
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby TheWrongHands » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:40 am

...why is your introduction post still alive after 2 years?
Current Projects:
http://projectseedsphanes.blogspot.com/

Previous Projects:
TheWrongHands

Postby musical74 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:11 am

The bidding war to secure her services as a lazy kitsune? Maybe because it's kind of like her spot, which enables her to chat here? Maybe we just like the FLOOF?

EDIT: It's also possible that she's not overly comfortable branching too much from the intro thread. Forum I used to belong to had a rule that after so long you MUST branch out of "intro thread" and into other threads. This created a big problem for one member who was comfortable in her "intro thread" but not really anywhere else. When a mod told her she had to move on, she said that it was challenging for her and that if they insisted on this, she might quit showing up. Mod said no dice, she HAD to branch out. She left as a result and people jumped on the mods for being inflexible... I know the lazy one isn't as shy as that member, but I am glad that we can still chat on an intro thread! (even if the thread is two years old)

*gives the lazy one a chocolate chip cookie*
musical74

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 pm

TheWrongHands Wrote:...why is your introduction post still alive after 2 years?

Because I'm just that awesome! That or there's a lack of any thread distinctly for just general chatting and my welcome thread sort of just happened to evolve into that... but it could also be because I'm awesome... maybe just a little bit.

musical74 Wrote:*gives the lazy one a chocolate chip cookie*

Yay! Omnomnomnom! I'm pretty sure there was more to your message than the cookie... but cookie!
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby musical74 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:34 am

Are you this enraptured with chocolate too, or is it only cookies?

Before I forget, are you back into full swing of lazy floof adventures?
musical74

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Chocolate is good too! I usually only have it in cookie form, but I approve of chocolate.

And yep. FLOOF POWERS ACTIVATE!!! Zzzzzzzz
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby musical74 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 am

*tests his theory by offering the lazy one a Hershey chocolate bar (with nuts? No...better be safe in case she a nut allergy) and a chocolate chip cookie, seeing which she goes after first*

Now, just need to hope someone else doesn't see the cookie and chocolate bar and scarf them before the lazy one does...
musical74

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:34 am

*swipes both and scurries off back to foxhole*
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:31 am

Wait...where'd the food go? I don't see any sign of lazy floof either...

Great, now I need to get more cookies.... maybe The Floof Emporium and Cookie Shop will have what I'm looking for!
musical74

Postby Trninja2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:24 pm

I say, the peanut butter ones are quite delish
Oh and the mint chocolate chip ones are incredible, you'd think it would just be
a cookie with chip/mint sprinkles but the cookie is green dude, freakin green
and loaded with chocolate chips......"drools"
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

Postby musical74 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Well, when I went to the Floof Emporium and Cookie Shop and mentioned I was getting some cookies for a kitsune friend... SO MUCH FLOOF! I wonder if liking cookies is a kitsune thing, because when I said "it's for my kitsune friend" roughly 12 kitsunes surrounded me, each hoping she was "the friend"... the lady who took my order was amused by it. I'm actually amazed that I successfully got the order and got away with all of the cookies...part of me wants to go back there because of all the floof, and that's also part of why I DON'T want to go there, getting surrounded by kitsunes that are quite energetic was...interesting

ANYWAY! Now that I have a bunch of cookies that were "guaranteed by the FE&CS to work" (whatever that means) here's a chocolate chip cookie, a chocolate chip cookie with mint chocolate chips, and a cookie with both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips! (I have more, don't worry! A little worried about that guarantee though...)
musical74

Postby Leo Sernalia » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:01 am

Meanwhile: Huh?
Leo Sernalia

Postby Trninja2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:32 am

Was thinking about sneaking in to find out just how they make em green but my moral compass said not to
So i suppose I'll just wait til morning and ask.
Damn i'm good!
You know u have a good game when you forget its a dirty game
Where am i?
Trninja2

PreviousNext

Return to General