Inheritance [HTML] (Dec/22/23)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (03/25/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:52 am

Should be the last fix before the next major build.

Alright, after a long day (Mostly for one of my coders who fixed the vast majority of this. Couple of things I fixed, he fixed too, so I just used his work when publishing the fix builds.) we have a new fix build. Thanks goes to grayelf for being awesome and fixing all of this. If it wasn't for their taking the time to do all of this, I'd likely be less than half way through the list of fixes and flustered half out of my mind right now.

This should fix the following:

-Interactive Sauna scene now seems to be working correctly.

-Eve's location should now display properly in the Schedule.

-Fixed a sleep related bug I didn't even know about.

-Several minor bugs in the Sauna content has been fixed (Some of this was likely holding up content.)

Patreon Cheat Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17769808

Patreon Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17770029

Public Build remains the same.
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (03/25/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 am

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first. Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

Got a new build of Inheritance ready to go. Quite a bit of new content to explore in A11, and almost all of it is related to Anna. The goal this build was to present some new content that is available at starting stat ranges for Anna to make some of the existing content a little easier to reach. Hope you all enjoy the new content!

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge. The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A11:

-Fixed a broken image in the intro.

-Fixed several spelling, grammar, and spacing issues in the game.

-Wrote and coded a 5k word scene for Anna that can happen in most any room in the mansion that has a window during work hours.

-Wrote and coded a 1.1k word scene for Anna that takes place in the gym in the evenings.

-Wrote and coded a 2.4k word scene that takes place during bed time with Anna that only triggers at very positive relationship values.

-Wrote and coded a .3k word scene for Anna what can appear in any of the guest rooms in the mansion during work hours.

-Wrote .3k words of content for the next Diary entry related to Anna and Eve.

-Wrote .7k words of content in the form of a new Personal Conversation with Anna.

-Added time progression to a bunch of stuff that was missing it.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are

pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 4/4/18

What's new in the free version?

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.

-Added new interactive scene for Eve.

-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.

-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will
be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and
number display.)

-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.

-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.

-Added new conversation for Eve.

-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.

-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.

-Added five new images to the game.

-Resized some obnoxiously large images.

-Fixed a host of spelling errors.

-Fixed several small bugs.

-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of
small items as well.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 3/20/18

\

Patreon Links:
A11 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026422

A11 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026538

A10b Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026623
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (04/06/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:12 pm

After last night's bungled release of Inheritance, I've got some updated links to working versions of the game. Sorry about the delay:

Patreon Links:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18035125

A11 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18035172

A10b Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026623
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (04/20/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:19 am

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first. Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

Got a new build of Inheritance ready to go. This build includes quite a bit of new content for Eve as well as expanding the settings lore a bit through some new diary entries. Check out the full changelog for more details.

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge. The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate. With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them? Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure? Do you treat them like servants? Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

A12:
A12:
-Added two new Diary entries. In total about .6k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings that has options for any relationship values. 2.0k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the servants area in the evenings for middling relationship values. 1.2k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the lounge during work hours at middling relationship values. .7k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out in any of the hallways at middling relationship values. .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve in the Living Room that plays out in the evenings at positive relationship values. 1.6k words of content.

-Added the code for a broken bed time scene and it should trigger normally now. .3k words of content.

-Added a new personal conversation for Eve. Requires that you kissed her through the seduction scene chain and have a fairly high affection score with her. This one even includes a single branching point making it an interactive scene. A bit under .2k words of content.

-Wrote and added two new couch scene starts. .1k words of content.

-Wrote and added one new couch scene middle. .1k words of content.

-Made a small adjustment to Eve's bedroom seduction scene's conditions.

-Added the ability to invert the colors within the game for those who prefer a white background with black text.

-Updated the "How To Play" section after the intro.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 4/12/18

A11:

-Fixed a broken image in the intro.

-Fixed several spelling, grammar, and spacing issues in the game.

-Wrote and coded a 5k word scene for Anna that can happen in most any room in the mansion that has a window during work hours.

-Wrote and coded a 1.1k word scene for Anna that takes place in the gym in the evenings.

-Wrote and coded a 2.4k word scene that takes place during bed time with Anna that only triggers at very positive relationship values.

-Wrote and coded a .3k word scene for Anna what can appear in any of the guest rooms in the mansion during work hours.

-Wrote .3k words of content for the next Diary entry related to Anna and Eve.

-Wrote .7k words of content in the form of a new Personal Conversation with Anna.

-Added time progression to a bunch of stuff that was missing it.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are

pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 4/4/18

What's new in the free version?

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.

-Added new interactive scene for Eve.

-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.

-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will
be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and
number display.)

-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.

-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.

-Added new conversation for Eve.

-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.

-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.

-Added five new images to the game.

-Resized some obnoxiously large images.

-Fixed a host of spelling errors.

-Fixed several small bugs.

-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of
small items as well.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 3/20/18

\

Patreon Links:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308567

A12 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308673

A11 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308733
GateKeeper_A

Postby kvier » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 am

Random proofreading:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Ironically" isn't a way one can speak. Calling out irony when one is speaking doesn't tell me the manner in which that thing was said.

The various "Anna Bed Scene 1" nodes attempt to modify anna's properties, but lack the key word "set" and so instead just print some random numbers.

One of the first night events tries to modify the "affectoin" property. ("Remain silent. Let her continue.")

I know I've seen some random typos in places but forget what they are
kvier

Postby GateKeeper_A » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 am

kvier Wrote:Random proofreading:

"Ironically" isn't a way one can speak. Calling out irony when one is speaking doesn't tell me the manner in which that thing was said.

The various "Anna Bed Scene 1" nodes attempt to modify anna's properties, but lack the key word "set" and so instead just print some random numbers.

One of the first night events tries to modify the "affectoin" property. ("Remain silent. Let her continue.")

I know I've seen some random typos in places but forget what they are

Thank you for the report.

First item: You know where the scene is? You don't give me much to go on. If you can point me in the right direction then I will take a look at it to see if there is room for improvement.

Second item: Will take a look at this momentarily.

Third item: You're playing A11? Pretty sure this is one that got fixed in A12. Since I'll be digging around in the code anyway I'll take a peek just in case this is something different.

Thanks for taking the time to report, I appreciate it a great deal. In the future, if you can share the complete scene where there is a problem, or even list the scene name, then that helps very much when trying to isolate and fix problems.
GateKeeper_A

Postby kvier » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 am

GateKeeper_A Wrote:First item: You know where the scene is? You don't give me much to go on. If you can point me in the right direction then I will take a look at it to see if there is room for improvement.
Oh, it is only one scene ("Anna Looking Outside Scene 1"). I just saw it frequently enough that I thought it was ubiquitous.

I don't know if Twine does the right thing, but there's a typo in "Stop her from leaving" – a missing quotation mark in the properties modifier associated with the "Dismiss her" option.

More of a philosophical question: right now, without cheating, you start at fairly neutral stats with Anna and Eve, and changing them takes hundreds of interactions. While realistic, it also makes the game a little grindy right now. Are there ways that would serve better to let us experience what's present in the current release?
kvier

Postby GateKeeper_A » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:16 am

kvier Wrote:
GateKeeper_A Wrote:First item: You know where the scene is? You don't give me much to go on. If you can point me in the right direction then I will take a look at it to see if there is room for improvement.
Oh, it is only one scene ("Anna Looking Outside Scene 1"). I just saw it frequently enough that I thought it was ubiquitous.

I don't know if Twine does the right thing, but there's a typo in "Stop her from leaving" – a missing quotation mark in the properties modifier associated with the "Dismiss her" option.

More of a philosophical question: right now, without cheating, you start at fairly neutral stats with Anna and Eve, and changing them takes hundreds of interactions. While realistic, it also makes the game a little grindy right now. Are there ways that would serve better to let us experience what's present in the current release?

Thank you again!

First issue: I hope that resolves itself as more content is added to the game thus making the scene less common.

Second issue: Good catch. Just fixed it it on my end and the fix will appear in A13.

The intro is designed in such a way that it allows for a fairly wide shift in both girls' stats as a way of kind of shifting their behavior toward the player's play style. That said, it amounts to the first few steps of a much longer journey. As far as making things less grindy, I'm actually trying to gear content in that direction right now. The last two builds have been focused very heavily on content that will be easy to reach at the start of play, making it easier to reach more fringe content. Its not perfect, but I plan to focus largely on the early content range for a couple more builds, then I'll shift a little bit one way or the other, continuing to expand the range of scenes available in the game (Right now about half of the content in the game is difficult to reach simply because there's not a lot there yet) as it becomes easier to reach some of the content that currently is a little (Lot) harder to find.

For a little leg up on the grindy aspect: Share meals with them or make them serve you at meal times. (Sharing meals moves all three stats one point in the favorable direction, serving you does the opposite.)
GateKeeper_A

Postby kvier » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:49 am

GateKeeper_A Wrote:First issue: I hope that resolves itself as more content is added to the game thus making the scene less common.
Even if it's more scarce, "say ironically" still confuses me. I honestly don't know what that means. Snippy? Bored? Sarcastic? Mocking?

More things:

Something that I'm confident must have been fixed in A12: "Tour of the mansion." referred to image "images/ANNA_STANDING.png" but in the archive for A11 there was instead "ANNA_STANDING__.png"

In "Anna Interactive Scene 8", "her expression serene in away" (should be "a way")

GateKeeper_A Wrote:For a little leg up on the grindy aspect: Share meals with them or make them serve you at meal times. (Sharing meals moves all three stats one point in the favorable direction, serving you does the opposite.)
Is that new in A12? Looking under the hood in A11, I don't see any code that would do that.
kvier

Postby GateKeeper_A » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:14 am

kvier Wrote:
GateKeeper_A Wrote:First issue: I hope that resolves itself as more content is added to the game thus making the scene less common.
Even if it's more scarce, "say ironically" still confuses me. I honestly don't know what that means. Snippy? Bored? Sarcastic? Mocking?

More things:

Something that I'm confident must have been fixed in A12: "Tour of the mansion." referred to image "images/ANNA_STANDING.png" but in the archive for A11 there was instead "ANNA_STANDING__.png"

In "Anna Interactive Scene 8", "her expression serene in away" (should be "a way")

GateKeeper_A Wrote:For a little leg up on the grindy aspect: Share meals with them or make them serve you at meal times. (Sharing meals moves all three stats one point in the favorable direction, serving you does the opposite.)
Is that new in A12? Looking under the hood in A11, I don't see any code that would do that.

In this case you could view it as any of those. But Sarcastic is probably about right.

Image you mentioned has been fixed in A12, I remember that one coming up recently.

Running down the error in Anna Interactive Scene 8 right now.

Meals. You are right! I'll have to get that fixed for A13. I thought it was in there from the start, but seems I was mistaken. Should be a fairly easy fix.

Thank you again for the feedback and bug reports. I appreciate it a great deal. I figure every time someone points things like this out, it makes the game just a little better for everyone. :D
GateKeeper_A

Postby GateKeeper_A » Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

A13:

-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep. .5k words of content.

-Added new Personal conversation with Anna. Its an interactive scene. .3k words of content.

-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names. One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself. .4k words of content between them.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours. .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work. .6k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night. 1.1k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.

-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42. 1.5k words of content.

-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area. .2k words of content.

-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve. Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.

-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms. Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content. Submitted by CTCC42.

-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room. .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.

-Added "Stables" location to the game. .2k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.

-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location. One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "Pool" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.

-Added "East Grounds" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "West Grounds" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Front Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Shed" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.

-Added "Garage" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added "Driveway" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)

-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.

-Added two new images to the game. One is complete, the other is a sketch.

-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.

-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times. Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.

-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.

-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months..

-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least. At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff. Been working through their reports as they appear.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/02/18

\

A12:
-Added two new Diary entries. In total about .6k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the bathing room in the evenings that has options for any relationship values. 2.0k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the servants area in the evenings for middling relationship values. 1.2k words of content.

-Added one new scene for Eve in the lounge during work hours at middling relationship values. .7k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out in any of the hallways at middling relationship values. .4k words of content.

-Added a new scene for Eve in the Living Room that plays out in the evenings at positive relationship values. 1.6k words of content.

-Added the code for a broken bed time scene and it should trigger normally now. .3k words of content.

-Added a new personal conversation for Eve. Requires that you kissed her through the seduction scene chain and have a fairly high affection score with her. This one even includes a single branching point making it an interactive scene. A bit under .2k words of content.

-Wrote and added two new couch scene starts. .1k words of content.

-Wrote and added one new couch scene middle. .1k words of content.

-Made a small adjustment to Eve's bedroom seduction scene's conditions.

-Added the ability to invert the colors within the game for those who prefer a white background with black text.

-Updated the "How To Play" section after the intro.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Last updated 4/12/18

\

Patreon Links:
A13 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/inheritance-a13-18609186

A13 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18609313

A12 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18308673
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (05/04/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Had a bug that was breaking events in A13. Fixes can be found here:

Cheat Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18619534

Standard Supporter Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18619570
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (05/18/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat May 19, 2018 2:41 am

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab. .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark. .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna. Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours. .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard. Three for days, two for nights. .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level. This scene was submitted by CTCC42. 1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels. The scene was submitted by LFNPark. 2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game. This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark. 1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events. All are fairly small. This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up. .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings. Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it. Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events. 1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene. .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/15/18

\

A13:
-Added two new bed time scenes for when you choose to sleep. .5k words of content.
-Added new Personal conversation with Anna. Its an interactive scene. .3k words of content.
-Added two new Personal conversations with Eve that only trigger if you have her calling you very specific names. One is cute, the other pokes fun at myself. .4k words of content between them.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at middling relationship levels in several rooms in the mansion during work hours. .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in any room with a hard floor during work hours if she is assigned to house work. .6k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that can play out at any relationship level in the Library in the wee hours of the night. 1.1k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out at very high affection and low fear during waking hours. 1k words of content.
-Added one new interactive sleep scene involving both girls that was submitted by CTCC42. 1.5k words of content.
-Added one new general interactive event that was submitted by CTCC42. Scene plays out during work hours in the laundry area. .2k words of content.
-Added a new ambient scene to the Library that plays out only at fairly high Affection with Eve. Submitted by CTCC42. .4k words of content.
-Added an extension to one of Anna's scenes that take place in the bedrooms. Adds one new option to an existing scene and about .2k words of content. Submitted by CTCC42.
-Added "Back Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Dining Room. .3k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Back Yard" location, two that play out at night, one that plays out during the day.
-Added "Stables" location to the game. .2k words of content. (This includes early ambient content for the location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Stables" location, one plays out at night, the other can play out any time.
-Added "Greenhouse" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Greenhouse" location. One plays out during the night and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "Pool" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "Pool" location, one plays in daylight hours, one plays at night, and the other can play out at any time.
-Added "East Grounds" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "East Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "West Grounds" location to the game. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added three small ambient events to the "West Grounds" location, one for nights, one for days, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Front Yard" location to the game. This location may be accessed through the Entry Hall. .3k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Front Yard" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Shed" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Shed" location, one for nights, and one that can play out at any time.
-Added "Garage" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Garage" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added "Driveway" location to the game. .2k words of content (This includes early ambient content for this location.)
-Added two small ambient events to the "Driveway" location, both of which can play out at any time.
-Added two new images to the game. One is complete, the other is a sketch.
-Updated a sketch in the game with the colored version.
-Fixed a bit of code that was causing the wrong bed time scenes from playing out at the correct times. Most notably this was making the Eve Seduction event chain difficult to trigger as it was not always appearing in the correct time slot.
-Fixed a bug in one of Anna's interactive bed time scenes that was causing it to not apply relationship modifiers as the scene plays out.
-Worked my way through a fairly substantial pile of spelling/grammar/bug/error/improvement reports that have been piling up for months..
-Grim8P has been hard at work on updating the wiki with content, he's been working through things at a breakneck pace that's, . . . . impressive to say the least. At the same time they've been reporting any issues they find in the code or spelling/grammar stuff. Been working through their reports as they appear.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/02/18

\

Patreon Links:
A14 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893941

A14 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18893978

A13 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18894015
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (05/25/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 am

Or maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls? Make them fall head over heels in love with you? Make them quake in your very presence? If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A15:
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in any East facing bedroom in the house during work hours. .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place in the evening hours in the living room. The scene involves Anna only. 3.2k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night if the girls share a room in the servant's area. 1.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with Anna to trigger. 4.7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by Irish Major Tom that takes place in the late afternoon hours at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with both Anna and Eve. 2.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve submitted by LFNPark that can take place in any guest bedroom during daylight hours. Requires middling or better relationship to trigger. .5k words of content.
-Diary entries from a slave named Katarina were submitted by LFNPark. This diary can be found in the attic. .9k words of content.
-Diary entries that Great Uncle wrote related to Katarina have been added. The diary can be found in the study. 1.7k words of content.
-Did some more early work for the TF elements that will eventually appear in the game. .7k words of content.
-Spelling and grammar fixes.

\

What's new in the public build?

A14:
-Added the first little bit of content related to TF items in the lab. .3k words of content.
-Added one new lunch time scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship stats with both girls and was submitted by LFNPark. .8k words of content.
-Added the "Fingering" portion of the contest entry involving Anna in the Sauna. Submitted by AbyssalEros. 1.4k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Stables. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Shed. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Pool. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Kennels. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Greenhouse. .1k words of content.
-Added three new ambient scenes to the Garage. .2k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Easy Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the West Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added two new ambient scenes to the Front Yard. .1k words of content.
-Added one new image to the game and updated two others.
-Added one new ambient scene for the Driveway that plays out during daylight hours. .1k words of content.
-Added five new ambient scenes in the Back Yard. Three for days, two for nights. .3k words of content.
-Added a new scene for the Laundry area for Anna that can play out at any relationship level. This scene was submitted by CTCC42. 1.8k words of content.
-Added one new scene to the South Hall Bathroom for Anna at very high relationship levels. The scene was submitted by LFNPark. 2.7k words of content.
-Added one new dinner time scene to the game. This scene requires middling relationship stats with Anna and was submitted by LFNPark. 1.3k words of content.
-Added three new waking up events. All are fairly small. This should act as a catch all to ensure that there's always an event available to appear when waking up. .2k words of content.
-Added one new interactive scene that includes both Anna and Eve to the servant's area in the evenings. Only a one hour window to trigger it, so you're probably going to need to actively look for it. Scene can play out at any relationship level. 1.9k words of content.
-Added four new bed time events. 1k words of content.
-Added a new breakfast scene to the game. This scene requires middling to high relationship values and was submitted by LFNPark .7k words of content.
-Added a new segment to an existing Anna scene. .1k words of content.
-Fixed a host of spelling and grammar errors that were reported.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 5/15/18

\

Patreon Links:
A15 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19005834

A15 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19006205

A14a Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19006342
GateKeeper_A

Re: Inheritance [HTML] (06/15/18)

Postby GateKeeper_A » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:27 am

\

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Free version of the game linked below. If you enjoy the Free version, please consider a small pledge. With a small pledge, you gain early access to the A16 content as well as other perks! Every little bit helps.

\

What's new in the latest Patreon build?

A16:
-Added a new cumshot scene for Anna in the interactive sex in the master bedroom. Involves Anna having middling or better affection, and Eve to have middling or better affection and lowish fear. .4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna in the lounge during work hours for low relationship values. Submitted by Irish Major Tom. 1.4k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve that takes place during the day in the servant's area. Can play out at any relationship level. 3.8k words of content.
-Added the ability to play Billiards with both Anna and Eve in the lounge. My text editor tells me it's 2.5k words of content, but about half of that is code. Big thanks to Rfpnj for writing the code and sharing it with me, only took a couple of hours to modify it for Inheritance.
-Added a new scene for Eve at middling to high relationship levels in the Library in the evenings. 1.3k words of content.
-Added the first portion of Eve's Sauna scene that was submitted during our first contest (Seriously, I need to get my act together and finish putting all of that into the game.) Contest Entry by AbyssalEros. 2.5k words of content.
-Added a new interactive shower scene. Includes full content for Anna and some early content for the scene related to Eve. 3.5k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Anna that takes place in any of the guest rooms. Submitted by LFNPark. 2.1k words of content.
-Added a new bedtime scene for Anna. Submitted By LFNPark. 1.7k words of content.
-Added three diary entries for a new former slave named Valerie. 1.1k words of content.
-Added two diary entries for a new former slave named Nora. 1.9k words of content.
-Added three new diary entries by the Great Uncle for Katarina. .7k words of content.
-Added one new diary entry for Katarina, submitted by LFNPark. .9k words of content.
-Added the option in the assignments area of each girl that allows you to change what she calls you.
-Updated the "How to Play" area to include a note about changing what the girls call you in the game.
-Fixed the evening interactive sex with Anna so you wake up normally.
-Fixed a typo on the code that was preventing much of the poolside scene from playing properly.
-Fairly minor rewrite to the Kitchen sex scene that involves both girls.
-Fixed several print function errors in Anna's scene in the living room.
-Fixed a bit of broken code that was preventing one of the starting sex scenes from playing with the bed sex option.
-Fixed several minor errors that were reported.
-Updated Cheat Menu to include Billiards.
-Updated Character Menu with Billiards skill for both girls.
-Made a small change to how the player's name is handled.
-Fixed an issue where the pool scene was routing you through a different scene.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels. Also updated with writers, and others who have helped out along the way. Last updated 6/13/18

\

What's new in the public build?

A15:
-Added one new scene for Anna that appears in any East facing bedroom in the house during work hours. .7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place in the evening hours in the living room. The scene involves Anna only. 3.2k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night if the girls share a room in the servant's area. 1.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by LFNPark that takes place late at night at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with Anna to trigger. 4.7k words of content.
-Added a new scene submitted by Irish Major Tom that takes place in the late afternoon hours at the pool outside. Requires fairly good relationship values with both Anna and Eve. 2.9k words of content.
-Added a new scene for Eve submitted by LFNPark that can take place in any guest bedroom during daylight hours. Requires middling or better relationship to trigger. .5k words of content.
-Diary entries from a slave named Katarina were submitted by LFNPark. This diary can be found in the attic. .9k words of content.
-Diary entries that Great Uncle wrote related to Katarina have been added. The diary can be found in the study. 1.7k words of content.
-Did some more early work for the TF elements that will eventually appear in the game. .7k words of content.
-Spelling and grammar fixes.

\

Patreon Links:
A16 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480576

A16 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480594

A15 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/19480646
GateKeeper_A

Postby UnLimiTeD » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Tried the A15.
When trying to open it in Opera, I get
""Error: no valid storage adapters found
at Object.e (.... .html:21916:14538)"
And another three along those lines, 2 at the very bottom, I think the other two were at the top of the file.
Works in Firefox, though.
UnLimiTeD

Postby GateKeeper_A » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:21 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Tried the A15.
And another three along those lines, 2 at the very bottom, I think the other two were at the top of the file.

Thank you for the report. I'll pass this on to the people who help out with the coding and see what more I can learn on the subject.
GateKeeper_A

Postby GateKeeper_A » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Tried the A15.

Alright, here's what I got back from my coders:

The player has likely done at least one of two things in Opera:

-Run the game in some sort of private browsing mode.
-Disabled cookies, in general or for local files, which also disables Web Storage.

Hope that helps!
GateKeeper_A

Postby UnLimiTeD » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm

That was certainly quick.
I don't think I've done either of those - It's the same window I'm currently browsing this site with , remembered logins and all.
Maybe it's something with the popup blocker or some such.
I might try later with a clean install.
UnLimiTeD

Postby GateKeeper_A » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:That was certainly quick.
I don't think I've done either of those - It's the same window I'm currently browsing this site with , remembered logins and all.
Maybe it's something with the popup blocker or some such.
I might try later with a clean install.

I was impressed as well, I usually have to wait a day or two to hear back from them. ;)

The guy I heard from is the same person who created the format I use to make games, so I tend to take what he says at face value. Hope you're able to sort it all out.
GateKeeper_A

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects