Fallout: follower's journey [Starwacher]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: follower's journey [Starwacher]

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 am

she nods she knew dosnt really have time wait this long but at the same time she knew could handle be touch man right now. "I don't want be too much of burden to you guys "look I also have some traning as a docter as I could try make sedative to knock me out." she blushes "but might need you by my side as the examination is done if I were to wake." she take sip from her flask "maybe clam me down or restrain me what ever come up with." she smiles
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 6:25 am

She nods "your not a burden at all don't worry, I can stay with you as long as you need me"
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 6:40 am

she blushes as stand up hug women "thank um miss.." she not sure if women ever gave her name yet. but she still she feel safe in her arms but also feel something else almost like warm feel beteesn her leg. sje find this odd aje thought this something sje would felt for a man she loved. "anyway we should make are way to the medical tent and I can work on that sedative." she blush as did feel like pussy was aroused by huging the woman she there was a bit of fluids leaking and sicking to herthight. she try to hide this from the soilder.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 6:42 am

"just call me Kate, okay?" she says with a smile as she hugs you back, "I can take you ti the medical tent, but you don't need to sedate yourself" shw tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 11:41 am

she nods "oh um ok but what will I do if I freeze up or start get cold feet." she blushes . she look over to kate nervously.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

" I'll be there to help" she tells you reassuringly, " I'll give you as much encouragement as you need" she tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 pm

she nods. "ok thank you kate." she smiles as she follower to the tend still averting her gaze from some of the other men in the camp still a little fearful of them.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Kate takes your arm gently as she leads you into the tent.
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 pm

she follower her along feel safe with her as they enter tent. she lool over to the doctor nervously.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 pm

the doctor in there was male, " could you get hold of the female doctor from the next camp over?" he asks
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 pm

she hold onto kate arm for a bit and shake her head. "it ok I was told it take you guys a day for female doctor to come inspect me." she look up nervously. I don't want be to much a burden to you guys "I know the important of haveing docter in area. l" she look down as hand tremble. "I shiuld be fine if have something to sedate me." she put in a nervous smiles. "I think."
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

the doctor nods " well okay, I can give you something but I'll need to know what I should be looking for " he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 11:38 pm

she nods "I need you check for possibly for sexually transmitted diseases." she look down as blurt it out rather quickly she lower her had down a bit. "when the raider attacked me they took turn rapeing until they had thire dun with me I black out after three hours Im think I was out for maybe five." she sighs. "all know is still feel like in pain right now in more way than one."
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 pm

he nods " right, well, I'll have a look, here" he says handing you a couple of pills " these'll knock you out while I'm working" he tells you, "just lay down on the bed here and I'll wait for you to pass out" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 pm

she nods shyly as she look at pills as mind a little hesitant at first but take them "thank you docter." she lay on the bed looking at the pills then sollow them. she lay there as she wait for effect to kick in as mind wonder if this migh a mistake but it too late now she hopeing this be a simple examination but mind seam wonder as she flash back of men who gain bagned her there face ingrained to her mind.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 am

you soon passed out and when you came back to, you where laying there and Kate was stood next to you, not having realized you where awake yet
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 23, 2018 12:06 am

she slow open her eyes examine herself ticsee if she was still dress. "how long have I been out for?" she sit up as her legs dangle over the medical bed.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 23, 2018 4:18 am

"about an hour" she tells you with a smile, you where fully dressed and seemed to be feeling a little better, albeit drowsy
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

she look over kate. "ok do know what my test results were?" she look down nervously as she cross her legs. "I should get new pair of panties" she sighs. she relaxes a bit as she open her leg a bit. "so kate you don't mind If I ask you a few personal qustion. " her eyes scan the room see if it was just them.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Thu May 24, 2018 9:38 pm

" you can have one of mine if that'd help" she tells you, " your test results where clear" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games