Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.07C (11/8/

Postby DragonRB » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:57 am

Huzzah! Joy! Additional expressions of appreciation and anticipation! I've been messing with 3DCG recently... there's a lot more to it than I thought. +1 respect for the amount of work you put into this. :-P As to my earlier suggestion, I'd be happy to help split the Chambers map up if you don't have the time.
DragonRB

Postby KITAmaru » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Dragon-
Yeah, it can be a pain sometimes huh? Thanks. Finding the mods can be a hassle too, or at least close to the ones that the user has in mind.
I'm currently hard at work on the 4th (the generic) H-scene so I might go ahead and send you my current file tonight--if possible, I'd just like to split off the Chambers starting from that east end of the Twins' room. I hope all the triggers and switches can somehow be left intact, though... :/

Mastr-
Thanks! Stay tuned, or just check back every month or so and I should have an update. This next patch might be longer than I expected, though, due to additional storyline elements suggested that just seem... well, too perfect to pass up. If you want to see a specific fetish, feel free to check out the corresponding thread (bottom link in my signature).
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby ShadowFax » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 am

So, which three characters are getting the special cg sequences?
ShadowFax

Postby MastrMarz » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 am

Still waiting on the next update. D: Hurry please~ (No rush or anything.)
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Postby KITAmaru » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:15 am

Hahaha. I'm working on it now! Check back around the new year, actually... Should have it done around that time.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Kagekaton » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Hahaha. I'm working on it now! Check back around the new year, actually... Should have it done around that time.

I simply can not wait, when i first downloaded and began playing i had no idea that i would actually be sitting there two hours later playing through as the different characters just to see the minor differences that came about when they changed, that has to be one of my favorite things to see in a game.

Very much looking forward to updates!
Kagekaton

Postby Jimbob » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 am

can anybody tell me where to find Gwyn and who and red and blue are? thanks :) (apologies for being noobish)
Jimbob
Newly Registered

Postby Shaolinraiden » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:33 am

I've said it before and i'll say it once more, Kita you have made the best RPGmaker Game I've played.
And I currently have about 8 of them installed :)
You and your team have done a great Job. Please continue your work, i'm sure there's a whole gaggle of us waiting for the next revision.
Shaolinraiden

Postby DragonRB » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Jimbob Wrote:can anybody tell me where to find Gwyn and who and red and blue are? thanks :) (apologies for being noobish)

You can find Gwyn further into the Labyrinth. It's pretty linear. Specifically, you find her after you see the scene with the girls from the Arcane Division being catty in the pantry. Who looks for magical reagents with the food stores? Seriously. You'll encounter Red and Blue shortly after meeting Gwyn. Don't worry, they're hard to miss. :)
DragonRB

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey, they could TOTALLY have found some tongue of dog down there. : <

XD
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 am

Thanks to Shaolin, Kage, Jim and all who posted! Be sure to check the fetish thread (in my sig) to vote on your favorite fetish or suggest things in that area!
Lucky- Hahaha! Didn't I make some kinda Korean joke in that little event, or was that too uncalled for?
Oh, 'in some countries'... heh. Anyway, I'm hard at work on the material for the next patch. Like I said, there isn't as much H-content in this one in terms of raw number of H-scenes but the scenes are... pretty hot, if I must say so myself.

Also improved graphics on the scenes! And I went a little overboard... there are like 10+ HCG's in each scene now instead of like, 4. Not sure if I'll consistently do this but since I have such a fun new laptop, it's something I can get used to--and isn't all THAT time-consuming!

Expect the next two patches to be heavy on character-specific content, so you'll probably find yourself trying out different girls if you haven't yet.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby MastrMarz » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:46 am

Shaolinraiden Wrote:I've said it before and i'll say it once more, Kita you have made the best RPGmaker Game I've played.

Kagekaton Wrote:
KITAmaru Wrote:Hahaha. I'm working on it now! Check back around the new year, actually... Should have it done around that time.

I simply can not wait, when i first downloaded and began playing i had no idea that i would actually be sitting there two hours later playing through as the different characters just to see the minor differences that came about when they changed, that has to be one of my favorite things to see in a game.

Very much looking forward to updates!

Haaaah, total agreement here. :P No doubt about it!

Awww, you're givin me this for Christmas? :D You shouldn't have.
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 am

Ooh...
Also forgot to mention, Thyme apparently broke the 100-vote mark in popularity! Since I've been having so much fun with 3DCG lately, thought I'd give you Thyme fans a small memo of your time with her...
Attachments
Thyme100th.png
Thyme 100th Hit!
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby MastrMarz » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Ooh...
Also forgot to mention, Thyme apparently broke the 100-vote mark in popularity! Since I've been having so much fun with 3DCG lately, thought I'd give you Thyme fans a small memo of your time with her...

Woooow! I wasn't expecting Thyme but she is pretty hot I guess. xD Good stuff! Keep it up! I see all the artwork getting better!
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Postby Mugen » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey, Kita. Have you considered making a scene selection mode? Something that takes note of the progress in all your saves, and gives you an album of the character-specific scenes you've earned so far? I find myself occasionally replaying scenes, and keeping remedial saves right before that scene, because I don't want to pass it and lose the option to watch it again.

I think it would be a pretty useful tool.
Mugen
Newly Registered

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Mugen-
Absolutely. In fact, I was just sent a script courtesy of ker, that supposedly allows for a 'gallery mode' of sorts. I'm actually going to see if I can't implement that for the next patch.

Mastr-
Heh, apparently she's the most popular here! It used to be Emilia, followed by Rhiannon at a close second, but somehow Thyme skyrocketed past both of them!

EDIT:
Apparently Emilia hit the 100 mark as well... what, you guys want one of her too? :P That or I can just put her in with Rhiannon if she should hit that as well.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby MastrMarz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Apparently Emilia hit the 100 mark as well... what, you guys want one of her too? :P That or I can just put her in with Rhiannon if she should hit that as well.

That. Would be. Most excellent.
Just saying.
MastrMarz

Postby CeilingCat » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 am

Aww, Sairyn's in last? :(
CeilingCat

Postby Kagekaton » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Apparently Emilia hit the 100 mark as well... what, you guys want one of her too? :P That or I can just put her in with Rhiannon if she should hit that as well.

*cough cough* perhaps a check of the poll is in order
Kagekaton

Postby KITAmaru » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 am

Emilia and Rhiannon at 100 already?! I swear, you guys did this on purpose... ;3
I'm busy tryin' to write some smut here!
Just kidding. Well, here ya guys go for being such loyal customers!
Attachments
EmiliaRhiannon100th.png
Emilia and Rhiannon 100 Hit!
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner