[RenPy] Insexual Awakening

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RenPy] Insexual Awakening

Postby Screamz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:02 am

I have to agree with sterling. It really doesn't make sense why they wouldn't just fix it... I mean they're still updating the game and have put a lot of effort into it. Why not just fix it so that people don't have to rummage through LoK forums to find a patch? Sure it doesn't hurt, but it certainly doesn't help, its really just silly.
Screamz

Postby hoboy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:43 am

And then no one gets the flags turning red for the Patre@n police in their anti-incest and other bad things crusade...
hoboy

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:42 pm

The latest build of IA is now available for everyone!

Previous save files from older builds are compatible!

Read below for the full patch notes!
(Note that we worked on different versions this month, but all you see in the patch notes below are in 0.0028!)

0.0028-Alpha Changelog
Note: To enable new scenes, you must progress to the next day.

-Added new scene for Kacey.
-Fixed message about completing all of Julia's scenes in the build from coming up twice, for her new scenes.

0.0027c-Alpha Changelog

-Added two new scenes for Julia. The first requires Relationship Level 6 and Boldness Level 7 and occurs in the hallway. The second requires Relationship Level 7 and occurs in the hallway.
-Increased Julia's relationship level cap to 7.
-Added a shopping item to make Julia's mini-game easier.
-Kira now always uses the correct outfit during the Julia pre-arrival and arrival scenes.

0.0027b-AlphaChangelog

-Added music to Julia's scenes.
-Fixed the sequence order of Julia's scenes if the player acquires more points than they need for each scene.
-Fixed shopping menu not displaying the second page.
-Fixed misspelling in Julia's arrival scene.
-Fixed "All scenes completed for this build" for Julia appearing twice.

0.0027a-AlphaChangelog

-Added labels to replay Julia's scenes in dreams.

0.0027-Alpha Changelog

-Added a new character, Julia! After a week (7 days) has passed in game, a special event occurs in the morning, and the day after Julia arrives!
-Added 4 scenes for Julia.
-The 1st scene requires Relationship Level 2 and occurs when sleeping.
-The 2nd scene requires Relationship Level 3 and occurs during the day at the backyard.
-The 3rd scene requires Relationship Level 4 and occurs when sleeping.
-The 4th scene requires Relationship Level 5 and occurs at night in the bathroom.
-Added a mini-game for Julia.

Weird, looks like this build needs a patch from somewhere...
Sex Curse Studio

Postby RyuTenshi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:04 pm

new update and "fan_mod" is still required :/

none the less, still awesome work and i hope you keep it up ^^
RyuTenshi

Postby RyuTenshi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:09 pm

never mind even with the "fan_mod" it wont work anymore
RyuTenshi

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:21 am

I look forward to the Julia Sam threesome

The Facial expressions are on point

I'm kinda confused is Julia suppose to be Sam and Nate's age? She just talks like she's older cause she reads so much? or is it a case she's older she's just short and petite?
UnsungHero

Postby RyuTenshi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:49 pm

have to apologize. everything is alright, i was a bit drunk last night and put the fan_mod in the wrong folder ^^'
RyuTenshi

Postby kingkeve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 am

so their blog and patreon is gone now huh?
kingkeve
Newly Registered

Postby umiraw » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:43 am

Just a curious question but is Java Decompiler still in development? Sex Curse Studio's Patreon page is under review and their blog seems to be deleted.
Last edited by umiraw on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
umiraw
Newly Registered

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:47 pm

umiraw Wrote:Just a curious question but is the game still in development? Sex Curse Studio's Patreon page is under review and their blog seems to be deleted.

Blog can now be found at http://iathegame.blogspot.com

Also, our Patreon is back up, but we cannot post about IA on our Patreon, nor fund it by Patreon.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 am

Sex Curse Studio Wrote:
Also, our Patreon is back up, but we cannot post about IA on our Patreon, nor fund it by Patreon.

You can Indirectly
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby umiraw » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:07 am

Good to hear you guys are still going. :D
umiraw
Newly Registered

Postby killyspec » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm

played pretty much all of it. didn't finish the mother scenes though. i'll get to that in a second.

i love the art style and was really positively surprised by the animated scenes so i hope we get more of those. the game is easy to navigate and get into. most of the minigames are fun and quick to play (my personal fav being the racing minigame), which brings me to the one gripe i have with the game. the mother's minigames.

first the memory pattern one. it's extremely easy and excruciatingly slow. it's by far the easiest out of all the minigames and by far the most boring one. i'd recommend changing it or removing it entirely. speeding up the speed with which the tiles flash when you're shown the pattern would be a quick fix in my opinion. it'd both force you to pay more attention and you won't have to wait ages for it to complete. you could also reduce the time limit for each pattern. as it is right now, you can just brute force it in about 30 secs even if you didn't watch the pattern at all.

the sliding tile puzzle is ok. i mean, it's a sliding tile puzzle. the only "issue" with it is that it takes too long to complete if you're not interested in solving puzzles and just want to get relationship points. it only feels bad because the memory one is like grating your balls on sandpaper and there's no fast alternative. it works great along with the math minigame for the twin sister for example.
killyspec

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Wed May 02, 2018 12:09 am

We're still kicking, and our latest build is now available for the public!

Read below for the full patch notes!

0.0030-Alpha Changelog

-Added new Julia scene. Requires Relationship level 8 and Boldness level 8.
-Added boldness requirements to some Kacey scenes.

0.0029-Alpha Changelog

-Added two new scenes with Kacey. They each require the previous scene and occur at night.
-Adjusted outfit when sleeping to match all scenes.
-Fixed always using Sam's default name for one of the revisit scenes.
-Fixed crash when starting a new game plus on the stats screen.
-Fixed bug with shopping menu pages.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Reality Mode » Tue May 08, 2018 4:13 am

I really like this game, but I do have a few notes.

First off, as already noted by others, the puzzle sliding game is a bit much for the genre. It is by far the most annoying and most time-consuming of all of the minigames.

Secondly, IMHO there should be some more integration with the scenes. If, for instance, you go through the Julia scenes all the way, the lack of comprehension towards sex when you proceed to the Sam scenes is confusing and a bit irritating to the player. Or, as another example, after fucking Kacey every which way the PC has no comprehension with any of the others, it's a bit out of place. That could use a bit of work.

- Reality Mode
Reality Mode

Postby hoboy » Tue May 08, 2018 11:20 am

Reality Mode Wrote:I really like this game, but I do have a few notes.

First off, as already noted by others, the puzzle sliding game is a bit much for the genre. It is by far the most annoying and most time-consuming of all of the minigames.

Secondly, IMHO there should be some more integration with the scenes. If, for instance, you go through the Julia scenes all the way, the lack of comprehension towards sex when you proceed to the Sam scenes is confusing and a bit irritating to the player. Or, as another example, after fucking Kacey every which way the PC has no comprehension with any of the others, it's a bit out of place. That could use a bit of work.

- Reality Mode

I think a lot of the problem is that since we have already hit a certain level with some NPCs that to have a smooth progression for all would require all to start from the beginning. Therefore - meeting the cousin (or whoever) after already maxing out other family members would be awkward in terms of virgin vs sexually adept. Another path that would have to be fleshed out in the code...that is a lot of lines that would have to be incorporated. Not sure that would happen at this stage...
hoboy

Postby Screamz » Tue May 08, 2018 9:06 pm

The mc is just pretending to be innocent duh ; )

after all, he has to keep up the charade so that he doesn't embarrass his loved ones. (or get people in trouble >.<)

i tried the puzzle game once, gave up and just did the others; played through a couple times it was never a problem just skipping that game. removing it wouldn't hurt.
Screamz

Postby Reality Mode » Wed May 09, 2018 3:18 am

Oh yeah, another important point: the external mod does *not* seem to be needed. At least, not on Linux. Might be needed on other platforms.
Reality Mode

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:58 am

The public build is now up and ready for download!

Read below for the download link, patch notes, and highlights!

0.0033-Alpha Changelog

-Added new character, Vicky, with 2 scenes! You will need to be able to access the Outside zone, which requires Boldness level 4.
You can start her path by successfully completing the "review" minigame once, and seeing an event in the morning. After you see that event, complete the review minigame two more times, and another event will occur in the morning.
-Vicky's first scene requires Boldness Level 4. Vicky's second scene requires Boldness level 5, and requires that you complete the review minigame 2 more times.
-Fixed "all scenes finished for this build" for Kacey from appearing too early.
-Fixed the text window from flashing when switching from one Kira revisit to another.

0.0032-Alpha Changelog

-Added new Kira scene! Requires Relationship level 16 and Boldness level 8. Occurs during the day out at the pool.
-Fixed referencing something that may not have happened for some players, in a Kacey scene.
-Fixed empty dream options from appearing.
-Fixed "New!" notice from appearing on outside zone is player doesn't have enough boldness to enter it.

0.0031-Alpha Changelog

-Added new Kacey scene. Requires previous Kacey scenes, Boldness level 8, and occurs at Night.
-Added option to rename Julia to whatever name you like!
-Added dream blur that was missing in one of Kacey's revisits.
-Added "New!" notice for zones that have new scenes.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Reality Mode » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:07 am

Uh - there's no link :(
Reality Mode

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects