Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby tripflip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Biles Wrote:I've been meaning to ask this question, and I don't expect it to reflect it as a suggestion or let alone a request. Is it true that Princess Rosalina is that fricking tall but Paulina being the tallest of them all?

I think Rosalina's the tallest. I'm unaware of Pauline being in any game that also featured the princesses. Where did you hear that Pauline's the tallest?

random_user Wrote:Will this game ever support more character variations and stuff? I can see a lot of replayability here if it ever does so. Eg. loli peach, milf peach,futa peach, etc... The dialogue images can stay the same, just the character model would matter really.

There's the possibility of adding Mona and Pauline as playable characters, but I think that qualifies as added extras after the main game has been completed. In general, other models are possible (though they take a lot of work) as long as they have the exact same proportions as the original model. Any variation on this (like larger ass sizes, which changes the position of her vagina and asshole) require changing most animations in the game. That's a staggering amount of work given how many animations this game has. Variations in height are pretty much a no-go due to this.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Biles » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:44 pm

tripflip Wrote:I think Rosalina's the tallest. I'm unaware of Pauline being in any game that also featured the princesses. Where did you hear that Pauline's the tallest?

Various sites on the internet, but can't really find a true confirmation.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby tripflip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Biles Wrote:Various sites on the internet, but can't really find a true confirmation.

Well, then I guess that gets filed away under random internet speculation. Ah well.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby metaro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Rosalina is the tallest without a doubt, just compare her in mario galaxy with pauline in odyssey.
I know it's not the same game but their size just still be around a common chart.

So tripp, if i understand, you said you're attacking the final part of the game? Like the last big patch with the last level and all?
Does that mean the endings are coming as a post end game "project"?

Still wondering where you are with it since ivan didn't answered from a month ^^
metaro

Postby tripflip » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 pm

metaro Wrote:So tripp, if i understand, you said you're attacking the final part of the game? Like the last big patch with the last level and all?
Does that mean the endings are coming as a post end game "project"?

No, when Ivan told me he and Blargh are focused on finishing PUT, he included endings with the other levels. And he's working on multiple levels, not just the last one. And he referenced some other features he wanted to finish. There's a lot to do. And to be clear, I don't know that Ivan's going to be saving all of the content he's working on for a single update. There could easily be a series of updates that ultimately wrap the main game up. I think this is more of a long term sprint to the end. Ivan's got some pretty good stamina.

metaro Wrote:Still wondering where you are with it since ivan didn't answered from a month ^^

Ivan was on vacation for a while working on the game, and he doesn't have the same internet access in the countryside. He always mentions that he's going to be out of contact for a while during his vacations. And I think he's just been so focused on the game that he hasn't put the time in for this forum. The team's in regular contact, though, and we've definitely been keeping busy. The qualification always has to be made, though, that we all have regular jobs. As much as we'd like to spend all our time making smut, the reality is that we have to fit the work in with our free time.
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:12 am

WARNING, THIS POST IS LONG!
So I am back. I was in my vacation (as the first post of this thread - NEWS - said it) and I was kind of worried (stressful events).
So I was just a bit out of PUT.
But I am back. Still slowly making changes for the next version.

But we should FOCUS now. MY PLAN IS "RIGHT NAO":
1) FINISHES PUT game (in the way it gets a 'RELEASE VERSION', a 'FULL' version with all levels and PLANNED SCENES).
- The rest of 4 levels (world 8)
- Peach backside mode (dialogues) by TripFlip
- ASS SIZES
- some scenes to be made by Blargh and me (the rest of Patreon vote results).
2) Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, AFTER THE GAME IS COMPLETED (version 4), I will see if I can add FUTA Princesses and more leftovers in my TODO list (so small updates like 4.01, 4.02) is possible.

Then I'll RUSH to make the new game: WONDERFUL SONJA. I'll create a new post in LOK, and we will 'delve' into it.
PS: I read everything and I am answering everyone as I always do. If I skip a question, thats because I am neutral (or I have no answer, or I dont like the idea).

metaro Wrote:Is there a way to check which ending we unlocked? That way trip could make an achievement like "You really get all endings? Well the princess has a reward for you" With a special art? Maybe peach in a very sexy pose and some of most important character of the game in the background like Toads, bowser, Mario, some Koopaling and the other princess, and a few basic monster like goombas and koopas

Although its a great idea, it will delay the completion of the game even more :/ Perhaps as an future add on (a kind of service pack).

metaro Wrote:just wondering why you focus on koopaling so much :) in my opinion, for now, goombas are enough for the released of the ending. You'll have to make the script, but you'll have some scenes ready so less work.
Then in a second part, you make your koopaling humiliation scenes. There you have three choices,
1st : you replace goombas by the koopaling in the ending, and the goomba humiliation come as a do over,
2nd : you replace goombas by the koopaling in the ending and the goombas humiliation come in the peach's castle prison with koopaling from time to time
3rd : you keep the goomba in the ending and the koopaling are locked in peach"s castle prison with their humiliation scene.

Well, the focus here is the Savior Ending 'at it purest form', when the princess fucks all koopalings, like said in former posts:
<!--savior ending: the princess will marry mario (cut scene) but they are adventurers. Each one will have sex with a koopaling, then they cum, those koopalings sleep like the others (zzz) then Mario has sex with the Princess-->

That makes sense. I am just worried about those 'new endings' not be in the game BEFORE its in 'completed' mode, but the scenes are feasible to be done.

metaro Wrote:The prison model is already in the game, you add a door to get to the prison next to toadworth room (because he is ... kinda the gate keeper? ... well he is useless si at least he'll have a real job in the castle) and then, it's done ... easy to say right? :D ... i don't know if it's hard to do though but you have almost everything aready in the game. i vote for 2 or 3 personnaly :)

If we are discussing the dungeon in Peach's Castle, okay, it could be a door in Toadsworth's room. It also could be a door in one of the Toad's HQ room, so the toads can be guarding the enemies, but the Toadsworth is the 'main keeper' that comes from time to time there (and also to do some of his 'hidden obscure' fetishes with female toads and even the princess).

metaro Wrote:If you really want to add Flurrie, here are some scenes ideas : She uses her make up tool to masturbate, and will ask peach a hand. "Fuck my pussy with my brush while i put my lipstick" things like this.Once done, the make up Tools turn into masturbating item for peach (with horny flurrie smell) and flurrie could propose to do some hair cut / make up on peach (switch straight to ponytail for exemple)

Nice idea! But its better to just be a scene with some loops (say, three loops) where the second one is the princess being fucked with the tool and the cumming scene. Then perhaps after the game is completed, I can add the 'asshole object' types, as Peach can have other objects in her asshole, not only the key (but for this to work with Flurry scene, she has to have a kind of small loop where she fucks her asshole instead of her pussy).

metaro Wrote:Only if you want to add her, but i see potential.

I want to add her alongside Vivian, but unfortunatelly this will be done after the game is completed (as addons).

aclgrafix Wrote:i found a few bugs that randomly happen while playing hard mode, the first is if a monster from a different world appears (e.g. you're in W1-1 and a guy from the space world appears) it instantly sends you to the prison place (not always but sometimes)

WHAT????! :shock: :evil: FIXED in 3.47 version

aclgrafix Wrote:the second is when playing on any world peach just randomly drops dead for no reason, the first time that happened to me was W1-3 just before the toads at the start of the level, and again when i got the mission to get the key for the female toad near the end of the level

Hmmmm that might be one of those HARD TO REPRODUCE bugs.....But I've taken notes to try to reproduce and fix it!

aclgrafix Wrote:the third, whenever a new enemy has sex with peach it nearly always pops up saying she lost her virginity, i'm no medical genious but i don't think people have more than 1 cherry to pop

First, I need to know if you were playing in NORMAL or HARD game mode. If normal, and if 'PREGNANT CHANCE' is LOW, its a BUG.. Even in hard game mode, if Pregnant Chance low, it will have a, say, more than 30% chance, but less than 50%.
Hmm actually its not registering 'already lost her virginity' (nothing to do with pregnancy)

aclgrafix Wrote:other than them few issues this is a great game 10/10

Great! Thank you!

Biles Wrote:*pokes out from the darkest recess shadows of the lowliest food-chain*
Has anyone suggested an additional sex scene with Phanto by planting itself as a mask on Peach's face. It would possess Peach and force her to masturbate. >:D

Haha it's already in the game, huh?

GhostyD Wrote:I remember there was a glitch that someone found where peach had a dick added on in the Anuboo and Piranha Plant achievement art. Is there any chance we could see those pieces along with any other futa edits that were made? Doesn't have to be in game, either.

My first question is: Are those 'dick' bugs still happening in the latest version so far (3.46)?
Second is: futa princess IS planned, but maybe not in the 'retail' version (when the game is 'officially completed').
I can surely put a way for you guys to see 'Futa Peach' in all achievements, if the 'Futa Princess' option is 'YES' but the princess in the game wont be futa until I finish it.

tripflip Wrote:In general, assuming those futa edits were intentional, then they were done by Ivan. I don't know what the plan is for those. The Birdo achievement art has a futa and non-futa version made by me, as she's actually a futa character by default. I've certainly made a lot of futa Peach pics over time, but I don't think any are actually in game.

They can be in the game, once we have a futa princess :oops: :mrgreen:

littlemisshoneyvixen Wrote:With how much fun this game is, I believe you can totally reach 350 scenes!

I love scenes! I was 'kind of crazy, a mad Peach waifu lover' back in 2013, 2015 and 2016. Perhaps I can 'get back in touch' now in 2018, but as 'addons' (it will still be scenes, but officially after the game is completed).

metaro Wrote:The forum is really quite when Ivan isn't around. How is he? I'm missing our discussion about the game x)

I already say to people that chitchatting here (like in the golden days) brings enthusiasm. Aside of my vacation and my stressful events, a few people were discussing recently, so it kind of 'went in hyatus mode' for a while.

random_user Wrote:Will this game ever support more character variations and stuff? I can see a lot of replayability here if it ever does so. Eg. loli peach, milf peach,futa peach, etc... The dialogue images can stay the same, just the character model would matter really.

Hmmmmmmm now that you write about it.... I've never imagined that idea! Milf Peach, Loli Peach... Well, The problem is that 'Loli Peach' needs to be almost the same height of Peach. As of Milf Peach, like GOLD FINDER (from Haydee mods), I dont have any idea, perhaps the same character but with a 'older' face, a black make up, with hairy armpits? Or another idea?

tripflip Wrote:Ivan and Blargh have been really hard at work on the game....But I think Ivan was planning on shifting focus to the Sonja game at that point.

Thats it. I love PUT game, Playshapes was with me (by spirit) as I dont know where he is. He REALLY 'hit me' with a 'cupid', I NEVER imagined I could go SO FAR with this game. But we need (finally!) to breath, with a new game, with different mechanics, features, bodyparts (Sonja will have more fluid movements), and we can still be in Flash (even if 'the haters' say it's almost dead). Thats because we can have a HUGE game with less than 30mb file! That's a "FTW" comparison with other platforms. And people can still play on web (with flash compatible browsers).

tripflip Wrote:For me, I actually have two different completed pictures that I don't think have been added to the game yet (the Nymph achievement pic, and the Slave achievement pic for getting enslaved too many times). I'm working on more, and have the backside models for the dialogue pictures on deck.

You are doing wonders to this game, I already said it! You, DirtyMonkey and all others that have brought LIGHT and LOVE to this game, like I did before. I have no words! All of this are NOT for ME, or YOU alone. Its for ALL the players! Its a legacy of how a hentai game could have been made (for a long time before). So the player can have freedom to do most things, with the possibility to participate in the forums to be able to change the game (adding features he/she wanted). Of course I could not be able to fulfill everyone's wishes, its so hard to get that status. But I am always trying to do the best.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Happy to have news from you Ivan :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Although its a great idea, it will delay the completion of the game even more :/ Perhaps as an future add on (a kind of service pack).

Sure, no need to rush it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well, the focus here is the Savior Ending 'at it purest form', when the princess fucks all koopalings, like said in former posts:
<!--savior ending: the princess will marry mario (cut scene) but they are adventurers. Each one will have sex with a koopaling, then they cum, those koopalings sleep like the others (zzz) then Mario has sex with the Princess-->

That makes sense. I am just worried about those 'new endings' not be in the game BEFORE its in 'completed' mode, but the scenes are feasible to be done.

That's why i suggest you go with goombas first.

I know as a savior peach and mario should have the big ennemies in jail to play with, but as you're short with time, making the goombas will help you to have the ending ready before the complete state of the game (not saying it's the solution but at least you'll have more time to work on the big koopaling model where goombas are just a body , dick and feets). Making the 1-7 sex option can wait too, you can start with your rimjob and then sex with mario.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If we are discussing the dungeon in Peach's Castle, okay, it could be a door in Toadsworth's room. It also could be a door in one of the Toad's HQ room, so the toads can be guarding the enemies, but the Toadsworth is the 'main keeper' that comes from time to time there (and also to do some of his 'hidden obscure' fetishes with female toads and even the princess).

I would put the door next to toadworth's door, not Inside his room, but beside this small detail this is perfect. Maybe have the koopaling locked in the castle and common ennemies in toad hq, or vice versa?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Nice idea! But its better to just be a scene with some loops (say, three loops) where the second one is the princess being fucked with the tool and the cumming scene. Then perhaps after the game is completed, I can add the 'asshole object' types, as Peach can have other objects in her asshole, not only the key (but for this to work with Flurry scene, she has to have a kind of small loop where she fucks her asshole instead of her pussy).

Actually i was not thinking the tool as anal plug but as the maturbator in peach's room, a toy she can use next to flurry who wouldn't give a f*ck, too busy to look at herelf in the Mirror (or just rubbing herself as she sees peach in the reflection)
Would it be easier that way?

Anyway, i don't know you but i feel a bit sad to think you're reaching the end of the game, i mean, it's been years now, it's like a good story you don't want to end.

People waiting for new updates, rushing to see how peach get fucked by new creatures etc, gonna miss it ^^
metaro

Postby tripflip » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:58 pm

metaro Wrote:Anyway, i don't know you but i feel a bit sad to think you're reaching the end of the game, i mean, it's been years now, it's like a good story you don't want to end.

There's a chance it might not completely end. I've been messing around with a potential PUT comic based on Ivan's game. It's more to put on my plate and maybe I shouldn't, but I'm curious to see if there's interest in that. I'll be making the prologue at least, but if folks find it interesting, I might go through all 8 worlds (or 9 as the bonus level) in Peach's search for Mario (well, Peach and friends, as I plan to put in all of the princesses and their friends). It's a comic, not a game, so maybe that's not as exciting, but I've been meaning to get it done for a while now.
tripflip

Postby metaro » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:20 am

tripflip Wrote:It's a comic, not a game, so maybe that's not as exciting

A good comic is always exciting, my only fear is about the content.
There is different way to play the game (rewarded by different endings)
You won't be able to make one for each. Personally i love lesbian waaay more than straight, even if you draw a peachy daisy relation, for me, this won't be enough, get my point?

But you should definitely try it out and make a pole to decide what kind of princess you might draw the tail tale
Or do as you please, after all you're the drawer :p
metaro

Postby tripflip » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:58 am

metaro Wrote:
tripflip Wrote:It's a comic, not a game, so maybe that's not as exciting

A good comic is always exciting, my only fear is about the content.
There is different way to play the game (rewarded by different endings)
You won't be able to make one for each. Personally i love lesbian waaay more than straight, even if you draw a peachy daisy relation, for me, this won't be enough, get my point?

But you should definitely try it out and make a pole to decide what kind of princess you might draw the tail tale
Or do as you please, after all you're the drawer :p

I have a detailed outline for the comic already, and a good portion of it scripted out, as well as most of the prologue penciled. There are parts where a poll could be created to determine which creature(s) of a given world will be featured in a certain scenes, but for the most part I have a pretty clear path set. It'll feature a pretty wide swath of elements from the game, as well as all of the princesses and Mona and Pauline. Male friends and enemies will of course also be featured. So there should be some good variety. Straight, lesbian, and bi scenes aplenty.

As far as whether the plot will follow your playthrough, it probably won't, given that in the comic, characters won't have to stay at stationary locations and can be involved in larger portions of the plot (spoiler alert: Daisy won't be virgin in the comic). And I think there'll be enough going on that the worlds won't become repetitive or anything like that. Each arc should hopefully have enough unique elements to it that this shouldn't be a problem. I'm also fully aware that a good bit of the tension in the game is Peach's attempt to keep her virginity intact for Mario (though she only considers P in V to actually be sex), so that will be a theme in the comic as well. That same goes for her innocence and embarrassment at getting exposed. Again, Daisy is a very different person than Peach, and Rosalina is a very different person than either of them. So hopefully, there should be a good amount of variety for folks.

Anyway, Ivan's said that he liked what he's seen so far, so I'm pretty hopeful that people will find something to like in it.
tripflip

Postby ilikegirls » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:02 am

Hey Ivan. Just wanted to say I've been following your project here for years now, and the amount of dedication of you and your team is unfathomable. Too often projects get dropped without even getting halfway finished. You're all legends to me man.
ilikegirls
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:22 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmmm that might be one of those HARD TO REPRODUCE bugs.....But I've taken notes to try to reproduce and fix it!

it seems to be extremely rare, since i haven't had it happen again since

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:First, I need to know if you were playing in NORMAL or HARD game mode. If normal, and if 'PREGNANT CHANCE' is LOW, its a BUG.. Even in hard game mode, if Pregnant Chance low, it will have a, say, more than 30% chance, but less than 50%.

all the bugs i posted happened in Hard mode, the only issue i ever had with normal mode was some slight lag, but thats on my pc's end :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Great! Thank you!

you're welcome :), can't wait to see the finished game :D
aclgrafix

Postby Furman12 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

small bug the "Spawn enemy" cheat is not working with any numbers
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby GhostyD » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:My first question is: Are those 'dick' bugs still happening in the latest version so far (3.46)?
Second is: futa princess IS planned, but maybe not in the 'retail' version (when the game is 'officially completed').
I can surely put a way for you guys to see 'Futa Peach' in all achievements, if the 'Futa Princess' option is 'YES' but the princess in the game wont be futa until I finish it.

Nope! It's been patched. :) But if you could set it so all Princess Achievements (or as many as you've completed as of now) were futa while the 'Futa Princess' option is turned on, then that would be the absolute greatest. :D
GhostyD
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:38 pm

metaro Wrote:Happy to have news from you Ivan :)
That's why i suggest you go with goombas first.
I know as a savior peach and mario should have the big enemies in jail to play with, but as you're short with time, making the goombas will help you to have the ending ready before the complete state of the game (not saying it's the solution but at least you'll have more time to work on the big koopaling model where goombas are just a body , dick and feets). Making the 1-7 sex option can wait too, you can start with your rimjob and then sex with mario.

Yes I understand. Well, its not 'dat' hard to make the scene with the Koopalings (Blargh can also help). If I make goomba scenes like they're 'placeholders' for the Koopalings it will actually bring more time and complexity to be done.

metaro Wrote:I would put the door next to toadworth's door, not Inside his room, but beside this small detail this is perfect. Maybe have the koopaling locked in the castle and common ennemies in toad hq, or vice versa?

Okay! I will put a door there in the next version (3.47) and I'll make the Princess go inside it once its unlocked! In order to be unlocked, she needs to ask Toadsworth to open it for her, with some 'escuses' like 'I need to find my scepter'. I think its feasible to make a new room (with the prison lockers) and some dialogues quickly. (PS: I usually 'paint red text' around here in order to check what I might have missed, like a not fixed bug or feature that I said I would be doing).

metaro Wrote:Actually i was not thinking the tool as anal plug but as the maturbator in peach's room, a toy she can use next to flurry who wouldn't give a f*ck, too busy to look at herself in the Mirror (or just rubbing herself as she sees peach in the reflection). Would it be easier that way?

It also works. I only need to give a reason for Flurry to appear in Peach's bedroom. Perhaps she knocks her door in a given day (after Peach sleeps in her bed, a command I still need to check if it exists, as she does the same in Xnaut Lab level). So a day passes by. Depending on the day, Flurry can appear and during the dialogue, this scene can happen. Flurry has to start it (a kind of 'forcedly') as the princess are usually embarrassed. If already a nymph, she could just love it right when the scene begins.

metaro Wrote:Anyway, i don't know you but i feel a bit sad to think you're reaching the end of the game, i mean, it's been years now, it's like a good story you don't want to end.
People waiting for new updates, rushing to see how peach get fucked by new creatures etc, gonna miss it ^^

Hey, I DIDNT SAY I wouldnt be stopping everything! Its just a way to say the game has all the levels and all the scenes it was planned for. The rest will be in my TODO list for small updates. I just need new fresh air. Wonderful Sonja will be it.

tripflip Wrote:There's a chance it might not completely end. I've been messing around with a potential PUT comic based on Ivan's game. It's more to put on my plate and maybe I shouldn't, but I'm curious to see if there's interest in that. I'll be making the prologue at least, but if folks find it interesting, I might go through all 8 worlds (or 9 as the bonus level)...

I love this idea, it's like giving a proper conceptual story, a visual novel with its intricacies! I hope people will like it.

metaro Wrote:There is different way to play the game (rewarded by different endings)

He doesnt need to cover everything, just part of the game, a kind of side story of things players usually miss when playing the game. In Paper Mario, we have cut scenes, for example, and even certain talks that adds nothing to the game (it's mostly to make us delve more in the game's atmosphere). Now imagine the same feeling, but with a XXX game!

ilikegirls Wrote:Hey Ivan. Just wanted to say I've been following your project here for years now, and the amount of dedication of you and your team is unfathomable. Too often projects get dropped without even getting halfway finished. You're all legends to me man.

Thank you for your words and feeback! This project was a mammoth challenge for all of us, and I am enthusiastic about the newer games that can follow this engine, like Wonderful Sonja. I promise to myself and the players that , if I find a newer feature or thing that other games can use (say, a faster engine), I'll be updating PUT game.

aclgrafix Wrote:it seems to be extremely rare, since i haven't had it happen again since

I'll put in my PUT page (those hard-to-reproduce bugs), so I can play with it in holidays, for example.

aclgrafix Wrote:All the bugs i posted happened in Hard mode, the only issue i ever had with normal mode was some slight lag, but thats on my pc's end

Hmmm perhaps I've found a cause of this bug (hard game mode - almost all vaginal scenes getting her pregnant). Checking!

Furman12 Wrote:small bug the "Spawn enemy" cheat is not working with any numbers

Could you please give me more information like if it's a normal or hard game mode?
You need to press all keys at once. Please check if you get it with another PC or keyboard, as there are some keyboards that doenst 'register' more than 2 keys at once.

GhostyD Wrote:Nope! It's been patched. :) But if you could set it so all Princess Achievements (or as many as you've completed as of now) were futa while the 'Futa Princess' option is turned on, then that would be the absolute greatest. :D

I'll do it, then! At least people can fantasize about those lovely princesses with a dick (as its a planned feature anyway).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If I make goomba scenes like they're 'placeholders' for the Koopalings it will actually bring more time and complexity to be done.

Ok, well i hope you'll have time to put the goombas in the post game released then if you like it ^^
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: she needs to ask Toadsworth to open it for her, with some 'escuses' like 'I need to find my scepter'.

Yes or just a "control visit" (is it hard to make random text? if yes just go with the scepter). Oh, and if a nymph she might directly ask toadworth to play with her in the jail! (but no need to rush :) )
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: I only need to give a reason for Flurry to appear in Peach's bedroom.

Peach's Room? No objection just wondering why? Maybe she can also be encountered in the ghost castle of lady bow, which could be the trigger to get the chance to see flurry spawning after the princess wakes up in her bed. ANd the reason would be she wants an other round with peach? And as a ghost the guards didn't catch nore saw her.
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hey, I DIDNT SAY I wouldnt be stopping everything!

I know right but that won't be exactly the same :p
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Now imagine the same feeling, but with a XXX game!

Let's hope it will have a huge success :)

By the way, talking about endings, we said toadette will have a huge role in unexperienced ending, teaching peach and playing with her.
But does she have any other role in the game beside saying to stay clothed? I know she has a scene with toad (if i'm right) but is that all ?
Just wondering.

Have a nice boobie hug day
metaro

Postby yousrname » Wed May 02, 2018 12:00 am

[quote="Ivan-Aedler"][/quote]

Ivan, I'm a backer on Patreon and I've tried to contact you regarding a past raffle I won on Patreon but to no avail, is it possible to get an email address where I can reliably reach you at?
yousrname
Newly Registered

Postby aclgrafix » Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 am

is there an estimated release date for 3.47?
aclgrafix

Postby LOKmaster24 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Could you possibly add more models for children peach gives birth to? Right now it's only goombas that have a model and the other creatures don't, they have an "egg" instead. Even a miniature model of the enemy would work fine and still look better than the egg.
LOKmaster24
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 pm

So I am back!
I just got away those 2 weeks to work more in 8-3 level.
Version 3.47 expected to be released at END OF MAY or EARLY JUNE
The cause of the delay was the level 8-3 and the bug fixes!

So we will have something like that for a changelog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Update 3.47
(This larger time to update the game was due to my moving from a city to another and a moment of more intense job)
- NEW: Level 8-3 (Rotten Dessert) made by me.
- NEW: Jellyfish scene by Blargh! You can find it if you had the scene in the secret 'sand place' and you keep going in later levels (she will appear in a kyosk near the end of the next level).
- NEW: 'Rotten mushroom big'. He's that big mushroom the princess mounts on. That one usually appear in 'dark, rotten areas', like in level 8-3. If she does sex, she will get some side effects, like a bigger belly (if not already big) or drunkness.
- NEW: A boot to choose from (shoe types): X-Naut boots.
- Added piranha plants in level 7-2, 8-1 and 8-2.
- Rule change: If 'HARD GAME' mode, 'worldmap 8' pipe wont allow the princess to return to her castle. She is trapped there until finishing the game.
- Rule change: If 'HARD GAME' mode, and her boob size is over Size 4 or 5, she can't run anymore (she will be moving slowly) until she her boobs become smaller
- BUG FIX: Most of the showers didn't work
- BUG FIX: In a Jabbi scene, the Princess was freezing up (also happened in the gallery).
- BUG FIX: The princess is 'immediatelly dropping dead' (flying down) in certain levels like 1-3.
- Glitch Fix: If you give the Bobomb Buddy a Handjop/Titjob, the peach cannot use the computer. She has to leave the bunker and come back to change levels.
- Glitch Fix: If I reseted the saves, the Gallery and some Achievements wheren't reseted. I could not restore a clean game.
- Glitch Fix: After finishing Level 8-2, the second door of the worldmap broke, but the castle level (endlevel)(8-8) kept enabled = false (if you know what I mean)
- Glitch Fix: Lingerie doesn't appear to be saved after loading a save file. Peach went from pink gloves, garter, and stockings to completely nude.
- Glitch Fix: when in hard game mode, its normal that different creatures appear, like Xnauts. The problem is that he's instantly sending the princess to Xnaut lab.
- Glitch Fix: in hard game mode, whenever a new enemy has sex with the princess, it nearly always pops up saying 'she lost her virginity'.

metaro Wrote:Ok, well i hope you'll have time to put the goombas in the post game released then if you like it ^^

Sure!

metaro Wrote:(about the idea of Toadsworth as a 'Guard' or keeper of his prison door): Yes or just a "control visit" (is it hard to make random text? if yes just go with the scepter). Oh, and if a nymph she might directly ask toadworth to play with her in the jail! (but no need to rush :) )

Sure hehe, I also like that idea! Oh man, I think I need Ritalin or something like that, it's just a 'season' of low focusing.
No, it isnt hard to make random text! Creative ones can surely be in the game!

metaro Wrote:(Flurry) Peach's Room? No objection just wondering why? Maybe she can also be encountered in the ghost castle of lady bow, which could be the trigger to get the chance to see flurry spawning after the princess wakes up in her bed. And the reason would be she wants an other round with peach? And as a ghost the guards didn't catch nore saw her.

Yes, hmmm, let's try to come with a dialogue/concept here (for Flurry existence):
1 - In worldmap ghost level, the princess finds those wooden houses (the same of Paper Mario II) in the background. Perhaps we can 'press up' and see the princess 'going there' (yes, it the background, a kind of small walk animation), then she enters Flurry house (perhaps I can make two small areas, the lodge and her bedroom).
2 - They can chit chat, and some animations can appear, like Flurry pushing the princess towards her boobs (her head may 'disappear' inside those balloons), and Flurry can just 'smack' her hand in princess's pussy: 'oh nooo, what are you doing?!', 'oh dear, I love teeny pussies, you're cute! Perhaps we can have a good moment later'.
3 - We might be able to choose like 1) Invite Flurry to your castle, 2) Just say bye. If we press 1, the next time Peach is in her castle, a message will appear: 'Flurry is in Peach's room!' so we can keep a dialogue and then Flurry can look at her mirror, 'do her nails' and do those embarrassing scenes with her.

metaro Wrote:By the way, talking about endings, we said toadette will have a huge role in unexperienced ending, teaching peach and playing with her. But does she have any other role in the game beside saying to stay clothed? I know she has a scene with toad (if i'm right) but is that all ? Just wondering.

Yes, that's all (so far). The cause is that I havent any idea with Toadette. Perhaps the princess can keep a dialogue with her, or Toadette might find out certain sex scenes (e.g. when Peach is having sex with a given toad in the castle, she can appear with huge words: 'Princess!!! Stop that! You're a pervert! I'll tell toadsworth!'. Finally, if the princess is horny enough, she can invite Toadette to her room (next to the kitchen), then a fade out screen can happen, and both could be having a small scene.

metaro Wrote:Have a nice boobie hug day

Thank you! Some days has passed by already, but for us programmers, sometimes it appears to be a very long day.

yousrname Wrote:Ivan, I'm a backer on Patreon and I've tried to contact you regarding a past raffle I won on Patreon but to no avail, is it possible to get an email address where I can reliably reach you at?

Yes, I'll message you (Are you AY? Is the Raffle regarding TripFlip?)

aclgrafix Wrote:is there an estimated release date for 3.47?

Answered above.

LOKmaster24 Wrote:Could you possibly add more models for children peach gives birth to? Right now it's only goombas that have a model and the other creatures don't, they have an "egg" instead. Even a miniature model of the enemy would work fine and still look better than the egg.

It's planned to have more models, I just cant promise all of them will be in the game before the 'official release' (the completion of the game). If not, surely they will be eventually there in small updates.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects