[RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020)

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Introduction:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.

Gameplay:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-4 different periods of the day (morning, noon, evening and night), each with different events!
-Do part time work to earn what you need to buy what you need!
-Find targets for you to control and then train them to exert further control over them!
-Manage between training and generating income!
-Complete mini-quest to obtain necessary materials to carry out your plans!
-4 different endings and 6 girls currently planned!
-Art will be in 2D!

Main Girls:

Elaine
Image Image
Rika's mother, a strict but gentle mother that moved to Little Eden because of her Husband.

Kay
Image Image
A girl that's in the same class as you, bubbly and nice, she always ready to help others. However she's a bit unreliable at times....

Rika
Image Image
Elaine's daughter, smart, but cocky too...

Gwen
Image Image
A classmate and friend of Rika, though they only just met, they seem to be really close. She's really shy though...

Lena
Image Image
Your neighbour, a housewife that that appears to be an elegant (?) person.

Jace
A student that transferred to your school shortly after you did, she seems rather unapproachable...

Updated: 2020-07-18
Developer/Publisher: Smiling DogPatreon / Subscribe Star
Artist: Aiykawa
Censorship: No
Version: 0.31d
Language: English
Genre:

Mind control, Moral degradation, Corruption, impregnation, incest, sandbox, male protagonist, public use (optional)

Screenshots:

ImageImageImageImage

The basically flow of the game would be like:
-Find ways to indoctrinate the target
-Train the target to exert further control after indoctrination
-After the target is sufficiently trained, there would be an event that you can do to push your slave to the next level

There's essentially only the intro in the current build, mostly cause I wasted most of the time trying to fix the foundation of the game.

The final product is expected to have:
Bust portraits for all girls and main character
24 scenes(?) 4 for each girl, excluding variations
3 different endings
6 enslavable girls

But should probably note that this is an underestimation cause I don't wanna over-promise and under-deliver.

We also got a discord set up in the event anything happens to my Patreon! Invite here!

DOWNLOAD LINK: Nano-control v0.31d (18-07-2020)

P.S. I'll be giving away a free copy of the Fairy Tail doujin that's being worked on and the sneak peeks for next month! You can read more here!
Last edited by appleandpear91 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:41 am, edited 34 times in total.
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control

Postby appleandpear91 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:02 pm

V0.01b is out! Removed some bugs and things should be smoother for now!

Link: https://mega.nz/#!1LxFFYYT!5Kk6Du4qmGI9 ... rcvfafe6YI

Changelog: https://www.patreon.com/posts/v0-01b-update-15134886

Plans for next release is also in the Patreon, so give it a look if you want yeah!
appleandpear91

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:08 pm

So I took a quick dip inside.
With the clown in the beginning, I only knew from RPG-Experience that I'd probably have to check every object in the room until one 'clicked', which it fittingly did. That's kinda... meh.
I also think you overdid it a little with the orange in what I think is supposed to be morning?
Regarding the "base room", maybe automatically close the door again when the character moves out?
When telling Eliane or what was her name to strip, maybe mention she re-cloths afterwards, or otherwise keep her naked? Could help immersion.
Also, I could ask her (evening) to follow me, then take a rest, afterwards she would still follow me, but also stand in her room.
I recommend to start the characters introduction in school without talking with the teacher first, and maybe give a chance to talk with the girl there before she leaves. Well, and maybe add a few more dummies in the room so it doesn't look like the only people in the room are the protagonists romantic interests.^^
Looks promising so far.

Edit: Giving Kay the Juice with Serum results in her thanking the protagonist, then saying she lost, black screen. Then the screen stays black.
UnLimiTeD

Postby appleandpear91 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 am

UnLimiTeD Wrote:So I took a quick dip inside.
With the clown in the beginning, I only knew from RPG-Experience that I'd probably have to check every object in the room until one 'clicked', which it fittingly did. That's kinda... meh.
I also think you overdid it a little with the orange in what I think is supposed to be morning?
Regarding the "base room", maybe automatically close the door again when the character moves out?
When telling Eliane or what was her name to strip, maybe mention she re-cloths afterwards, or otherwise keep her naked? Could help immersion.
Also, I could ask her (evening) to follow me, then take a rest, afterwards she would still follow me, but also stand in her room.
I recommend to start the characters introduction in school without talking with the teacher first, and maybe give a chance to talk with the girl there before she leaves. Well, and maybe add a few more dummies in the room so it doesn't look like the only people in the room are the protagonists romantic interests.^^
Looks promising so far.

Edit: Giving Kay the Juice with Serum results in her thanking the protagonist, then saying she lost, black screen. Then the screen stays black.

Yeah, thought I do something for player to move around a bit instead of just clicking text, quite cliche I know but... yeah haha...
Adjusted the orange a bit in the next version, hopefully it's less annoying then!
About the "base room" door, yeah adjusted the door so that it closes, did the same for toilets and such too.
Redid the stripping part a bit, cause I realised that there wasn't much to do at night.
I missed that part somehow about two Elaines, sorry about that, fixing that as I'm typing this.
Yeah, I'm slowly populating the town update by update, but it takes awhile cause of the dialogue and schedules that I have to make for them.
About the blackout in Kay's event, still working on it.

Thanks for your feedback btw! Really appreciate it! Just drop a comment here or on my Patreon when if there are anymore problems! I'll try to get whatever is wrong fixed asap!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.02 (1st Dec 2017)

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:28 am

Hey guys! Version 0.02 is released and I've updated the original post accordingly! As per usual, please let me know here or on my Patreon if there are any bugs and/or if you have any feedback that you think can improve the game!

If you like the game or if you wanna see where the game goes, do give me a follow if you haven't already yet! I try to make the game free for everyone, but if you wanna support development of the game, I would greatly appreciate it!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.02 (1st Dec 2017)

Postby appleandpear91 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Hey guys! A bug fix version for the game is released!
Here's the download link: https://mega.nz/#!MXxQAZZZ!wlDdAAs08UqM ... DNqNXZ9WKs

Also have a sneak peek of a scene/artwork that will be in the next version: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sneak-peek-of-15806426
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.02b (11 Dec 2017)

Postby appleandpear91 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Hey hey guys! Got an update for you all and also some really great news for the game! The game managed to be self-sustainable now as well it is now without any art backlog!

Here's the download link to the game: https://mega.nz/#!JOAWHAyT!3FJI3trA7Jdd ... qvjjRfOxEk

And here's a link to the change log as well as the awesome news! https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-03-is-16159075

Honestly I'm pretty happy about it haha. O ya, I also updated the original post with the relevant info! Let me know either here or on my Patreon if you find any bugs or if you have an idea to make the game better yeah!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.03 (1/1/2018)

Postby appleandpear91 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Hey guys! I had a post made with all the bugs found in the current build compiled here! I'll be fixing the more pressing issues for now and I should have a bug free version released by the end of this week!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/16202187

Just let me know here if there are any bugs or issues that are not in the list either here or leave a comment in the link above and I'll have it in there and try to get it fixed soon!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.03b (6th Jan 2018)

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey guys, have a new update/ bugfix release ready! Here's the link to it!
Download here!

Also have a poll for you all to vote on if you all are interested!
Vote here!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.03b (6th Jan 2018)

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 am

Hey guys, have an update ready and updated the original post accordingly, hopefully you all will like it!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.4c (10th Feb 2018)

Postby deathgod » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 am

how do u get or start each available girl / womans route
deathgod

Postby appleandpear91 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:34 am

deathgod Wrote:how do u get or start each available girl / womans route

Hi man! Thanks for the interest!

Here's a guide to the game! Hopefully it helps! Walkthrough

Let me know if there's anything else yeah be it more questions or if you have some feedback to improve the game!
appleandpear91

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:03 am

Hey guys, got a new version of the game out for both Windows and Android out! And I've updated the OP accordingly! The changelog and download links can be found here!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/v0-5c-public-out-17468581

Also got a discord server set up so that in the event I get purged by Patreon for whatever reason, I can still update you guys on the status of the game and what not! Here's the invite to the server: www.discord.gg/T8Ud58U
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker] Nano-control v0.5c (10th March 2018)

Postby appleandpear91 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey guys, v0.6 will be released to everyone by the end of this week! We have some new scenes as well as a questlog implemented in the game! In the mean time we have a poll set up to answer the age old question: "Best girl who?" Give your vote and read up on what else in gonna be in the next version here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/weekly-update-on-17920326
appleandpear91

Postby deathgod » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 am

appleandpear91 Wrote:Hey guys, v0.6 will be released to everyone by the end of this week! We have some new scenes as well as a questlog implemented in the game! In the mean time we have a poll set up to answer the age old question: "Best girl who?" Give your vote and read up on what else in gonna be in the next version here!

curious question here could you do something crazy like say put in a portal that randomly draws girls from other worlds sort of thing like a fantasy type world a dead world and say depending on wether you use the nano bots or not heaven and hell for special rewards like say free entry to heaven if u die or get a bad end then you can choose to continue or something like that for a good path scenario and say unlimited time and say imortality or something like that
deathgod

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:55 am

deathgod Wrote:
appleandpear91 Wrote:Hey guys, v0.6 will be released to everyone by the end of this week! We have some new scenes as well as a questlog implemented in the game! In the mean time we have a poll set up to answer the age old question: "Best girl who?" Give your vote and read up on what else in gonna be in the next version here!

curious question here could you do something crazy like say put in a portal that randomly draws girls from other worlds sort of thing like a fantasy type world a dead world and say depending on wether you use the nano bots or not heaven and hell for special rewards like say free entry to heaven if u die or get a bad end then you can choose to continue or something like that for a good path scenario and say unlimited time and say imortality or something like that

Fancy meeting you here again XD

On a side note, v0.6c is out! And I updated the OP to reflect it! Alternatively, you can also download it here! Download +changelog!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.7e (12th May 2018

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 am

Hey guys! I updated the OP with the links to the latest version of the game! You can also download it here!

I'm currently getting animation commissions done for the game, so if you could spare a buck to help out the process, it would really help the game out!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.08c (9th June 201

Postby appleandpear91 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:47 am

V0.08c is now released to the public! I've updated he OP accordingly and you can download it there!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.09c (14th July 20

Postby appleandpear91 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey all! I updated the game and OP with to v0.09c! There's quite a bit of news and announcements this time, so do give it a read yeah!
Download link!
appleandpear91

Re: [RPG Maker](No combat) Nano-control v0.10d (17th Aug 201

Postby appleandpear91 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Hey guys! Got a new public version out! Have a bunch of stuff added this time so it should be pretty cool stuff this time round! You can download it here or in the OP! I also have a survey this time round and I would appreciate it if you could take some time to do it! Survey here!
appleandpear91

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects