Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:00 pm

Hunden Wrote:I have found a new pokemon. Its name will be Powerful, Legendary, Unstoppable, Sexy and Hardcore Eevee.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Or short. Plush Eevee.
front.png

it's EEVEE PLUSHIE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! :lol: Lmfao
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Hunden » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:08 am

i'm gonna be working on trying to make new sprites any ideas for what i should add for the evil game?
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Meelvek » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Hey everyone

I'm having an issue when I'm starting the game.
It launch only with IE and when I want to start a new game, it's a black screen. I still have access to the keybord config though.

Can someone help me with that ?

Meelvek
Newly Registered

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 am

Meelvek Wrote:Hey everyone

I'm having an issue when I'm starting the game.
It launch only with IE and when I want to start a new game, it's a black screen. I still have access to the keybord config though.

Can someone help me with that ?

um... are you using an older version of the game editor? :? there's been a bug like that for a while now...
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Hunden » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:08 am

Did you know that the Danish words and Porpoise and Guinea pig are the same? Marsvin

When we talk about the same word. When I try to say others and otters, it sounds just the same. Is it normal or should there be a difference? I'm really not good at English. :lol:
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:58 am

Hunden Wrote:Did you know that the Danish words and Porpoise and Guinea pig are the same? Marsvin

When we talk about the same word. When I try to say others and otters, it sounds just the same. Is it normal or should there be a difference? I'm really not good at English. :lol:

lol no it sounds the same english is a weird langesh (sorry bad speller is bad) sometimes
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Hunden Wrote:Did you know that the Danish words and Porpoise and Guinea pig are the same? Marsvin

As a native English speaker, there's no reason to worry about 'others' and 'otters' sounding similar. Depending on their accent, someone who speaks fluent English might have the exact same issue. And saying it fast enough makes it sound almost exactly the same when I say it as well. As Huma said, English is a language with many things that sound similar , and, for non-native and native speakers alike, can be confusing at times.

But then, it'd be just as confusing for me to try to learn your language, I bet xP
NCFancypants

Postby samuelsteven6 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:46 pm

So, yeah... I know that the original game, Pokemon Evil, has been created. But it was like, a few months ago. When I use the link, I can't open it. It was somehow deleted or something. And I can't reply anything there since it is closed, so this will be the other place to be able to post a reply. So, does anyone have the original game? It was stated as Pokemon Evil final Chapter. I want it so badly. I'd thank anyone to share the game.

Note: Not the Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix, because it didn't reach the final chapter
samuelsteven6

Postby K-zr » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:07 pm

samuelsteven6 Wrote:So, yeah... I know that the original game, Pokemon Evil, has been created. But it was like, a few months ago. When I use the link, I can't open it. It was somehow deleted or something. And I can't reply anything there since it is closed, so this will be the other place to be able to post a reply. So, does anyone have the original game? It was stated as Pokemon Evil final Chapter. I want it so badly. I'd thank anyone to share the game.

Note: Not the Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix, because it didn't reach the final chapter

Same pls.
K-zr

Postby happytnt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:54 pm

I have been searching for Pokemon Evil's final chapter for ever and I just cant find it. I know about the link on the chapters forum but that no longer works so if anyone has it or knows where to find it please tell me.
happytnt
Newly Registered

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Alright, so I'm just gonna say this before this thread gets taken over: This thread is about the Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix. Constantly posing about the Last Chapter is off topic. If this continues, we will be forced to lock the thread. If you need a link or a search for the Last Chapter, create a separate thread for it instead of hijacking this one.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby pa7adox » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:48 pm

so i found a mod he made called final chapter but the link to download it was dead and the chat was removed can any one send me a link to download it or something please
pa7adox
Newly Registered

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Given that the post before yours literally warns you against what you just did, we will be issuing a warning and locking this thread down to prevent future necro-posting.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Previous

Return to Flash Projects