Brothel Empire v 1.1

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Brothel Empire v 1.1

Postby brothelempire » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Brothel Empire

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Game (V 1.1).swf [ 3.57 MiB | Viewed 3284 times ]

is a game created by Orochy. Where you can create your own brothel in a big world full of pleasures. Here you will find a detailed game with missions, visualized sex and more. This game is still in the development phase and needs your help. I have great plans to make it amazing and a pleasant experience, as well as making it so that each character in the game has a polished descision tree. I want to make a living environment and have each game be a new experience, changing the game, world and including its main story.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/brothelempire
Last edited by brothelempire on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brothelempire
Newly Registered

Re: Brothel Empire v 0.1

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:12 am

So wait, isn't this the graphics from MyBrothel? What happened to Bernadette?
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby valbergamer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:31 pm

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:So wait, isn't this the graphics from MyBrothel? What happened to Bernadette?

I gave him permission to use some of my drawings
valbergamer

Postby fuqifan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:11 pm

The game feels good. As it involves time management, it will be good if i can pause.
fuqifan
Newly Registered

Postby Liars » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:55 pm

This game has a lot of potential! Keep it up!

I know this is an early version so this will probably be fixed in the future, but I'll suggest it anyway: There's no way to replace the lower levels of the building without getting rid of the top ones first. If it's possibIe, I couldn't do that. The rooms on the top will always be better than the ones under them, when you start at least.

And yeah, as the previous post said, it'd be great to be able to pause the game.

Overall, I really liked the game and I hope it become one of the greats!
Liars
Newly Registered

Re: Brothel Empire v 0.6

Postby brothelempire » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:19 pm

New Update at 02/24/2018
brothelempire
Newly Registered

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Well, it's a little fun, and a little boring. I like that this game is simple, a lot of these games have too much to focus on, but since there's not much to do, it gets boring, especially after you've filled all the rooms and gotten all the reputation. Since I've seen all these graphics already in Valber's game, and they are very small, and the animation is not very lively, and there's no variation, just watching the rooms is only fun for a little bit. Especially the doggyhole rooms where you can't see them at all is pretty boring.

It might be more fun to have something like Tower Defense where you can upgrade a particular room after you build it. Better animations and more variety would be nice. If there was some more interaction with the secretary girl, that might be more fun. Right now, I don't have any feeling for her, she just seems like she's thrown in.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Spartacus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 am

Good start, but does need a bit more fun.
Once you have built up your brothel (and this goes relatively fast) you are just sitting there waiting for the money to tick up to 20000.
Also you might want to throw in upgrading rooms. Right now every room is on a 14s timer. So there isn't any reason not to go for the room with the highest payout.
If you vary the timer or allow modification through upgrading then it becomes something to think about.

Small bugs I noticed.
* at one point I couldn't delete the bar even though there weren't any rooms above it.
* when deleting a room you don't get your girl(s) back. This feels a bit odd :)
* when you go into the build menu with say $500 and then wait until you get over $600, you will still not be able to select the room. My guess is that you enable/disable rooms when opening the menu and not on mouse hoover.
Spartacus

Re: Brothel Empire v 1.1

Postby brothelempire » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:12 pm

New Version Updated!
brothelempire
Newly Registered

Return to Flash Projects