The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Soru Wrote:Name: Amaterasu
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/796474/

Turn Ons: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination, blackmail, teasing, sexy/skimpy/torn clothing, sex toys, having to do sexual favors and sometimes forced to, gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, straight, BDSM, enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, humiliation, public
Turn Offs: Gender-bending, piercings, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, gay, pregnancy/impregnation

You suddenly feel yourself stirring in your sleep. You try to stretch, but your body feels so stiff you can't even move. No, it's not stiffness that's preventing you from moving. Your body has turned to stone. You try to recollect how you'd been so weakened that you needed to rest in this state, but your memories escape you aside from the most general information. There was no point in trying to ponder it out further though. Someone must have infused you with power to awaken you, so you find that power and utilize it restoring your body to flesh once again.

Your eyes open letting in light, and you find a shocking sight before you. Outside of your immediate vicinity, the world is bathed in a haze of purple clearly tainted with immense demonic power. An imperceptible barrier remains around this high clearing, but it will not last against this dark energy. Your attention is drawn to a figure standing before you looking out at the world around you. Her shoulders slumped as if she were tired, saddened, or both.

"Ah, it is good to bathe in your divine light once again." She begins to slowly turn as she continues speaking. "Amaterasu, mother of all things, we need you mo.." She comes to a sudden stop as her eyes fall upon you shock and confusion painted across her face. "W-what has happened to you?" Wondering what she's talking about you take notice of your form. While your memory is still lacking, you are quite certain that this is not the form you are accustomed, and the confusion of the Wood Sprite before you makes it clear she is in agreement.
Firehead

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Amaterasu blinks as she sees light for the first time in ages. However she is greeted to a shocking sight as she sees the world around her bathed in what is clearly a haze of demonic taint that seeks to corrupt all that it touches. However a barrier protects the small area around her but it won't last for long. Her eyes then are drawn to the figure of a human like woman in front of her, though she sensed a power from her which meant she may not actually be a human.

The wolf raised a brow as the woman suddenly stopped speaking when she turned to her and had a look of shock and confusion. What happened to her? The sun goddess didn't quite understand, though while she couldn't remember too much she didn't think there was anything strange about her till she took notice of her own form. Her eyes widen as she finds herself not with the body of a feral wolf but rather a more human looking body. She still had fur and a muzzle and tail but now she had a humanoid form. She picks herself up from the ground and stands on her now only two legs and looks at her new hands and then the rest of her. While she was still very wolf like in appearance she now stood on two legs, had hands, and large breasts on her chest which made her movements feel weird in addition to standing on two legs. "What happened to me?" She said, her eyes then widening in surprise as she finds herself able to speak in human tongue.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:43 am

The woman before you looks upon you a moment longer in shock before she bows. "I am sorry, it is likely my fault. I am not completely devoid of demonic taint, and I had to use much of my remaining power to awaken you after such a long slumber. Some of my own taint must have passed into you when I did so. As you can see Nippon has fallen prey to corruption, and I have wained in power over time." She turns to look down the mountain at the village trapped in the haze. "I could no longer protect Kamiki village entirely and had to seal its people away to protect them until this passed." She turned back to you. "Please Amaterasu, only you have the power to free these lands of the plague that engulfs it now."

Suddenly, her bust bounces strangely, and a blush crosses the woman's face. "W-what's this? Something has stolen its way into my dress." She fiddles a little with her top before something pops out landing between the two of you. She looks down at it with an exasperated look. "Oh, it's you." The thing begins hoping about animatedly. "Hey, watch what you're doing there. Waken a guy up like that."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:54 am

"Corruption?" Amaterasu looks down at herself but she didn't feel any corruption despite her form having obviously been changed. She didn't really have time to worry about her new body for now as she looks down to the village and being told that the land has fallen under this haze of corruption. As she is being told that she has the power to free the land she looks down at herself, her new and exposed body and wonders if she can fight in this form. However before she could think about it much that she saw the Wood Sprite's breasts bounce and then suddenly something small pops out of her clothing and lands in front of her. "What...is this?" Amaterasu asks as she kneels down to look at the small creature that was bouncing around.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 am

The small figure turns to you, but it's the sprite who speaks first. "This is a bug, from time to time he slips himself into my kimono." The small figure turns back to her shaking with fury. "I told you not to call me that. I'm an artist, and my name's Issun. See?" He tosses a scroll towards you which rolls out as it hits the ground before you. It's a sketch of the woman before you, but you can't help but notice that he's taken some creative liberties. Her chest is larger and hips wider in the sketch than the woman before you has. Her kimono has been pulled open exposing her breasts, and her skirt has been pulled open to expose her crotch too. As you're looking down at the lewd drawing, he jumps onto your knee. "A little hairier than I'm used to, but the shape's still right." He leaps up from your knee bouncing on your large breast before hoping to your shoulder and finally stopping right onto your snout. "What do ya say? Let me do a few sketches of you?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Amaterasu had to squint a bit to look at the small being that the Wood Sprite referred to as a bug, which didn't seem to far off. She raises a brow at the exchange and wonders just how this little person can be an artist until he took out a scroll which had a sketch of the Wood Sprite but much more lewdly drawn. Looking at the sketch of an exposed woman made Amaterasu feel a bit self conscious of her own new body and that there was a male in front of her now, her arm moving to cover her large breasts. As a wolf she never felt exposed in her fur but this body now had a new form that with exposed private bits that she felt self conscious about. She didn't even notice the little bug jump onto her knee until he spoke up and got her attention. Then he jumps on her breast and then to her shoulder and finally onto the end of her snout, making her almost go cross eye as she looks at him. "I think I'll pass..." She said to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm

"Well let me know if you change your mind but don't wait too long. Once I'm famous I'll have women lining up to model for me." Your attention is drawn from him back to the Sprite as she staggers a bit. "I've grown too weak and need to rest. Amaterasu, I've sealed the people of Kamiki in a fruit. To free them it must be cut down. For now, I must rest." Her body begins to fade, and a large tree appears behind the shrine. Its bough is completely empty except for a single peach, but the branch is too high to reach. "See ya later, Sakuya. Huh, how are you supposed to cut that down?" Issun says as the Sprite vanishes. He is right, the peach would require quite the climb to make it up there. Once the tree has fully appeared, an alcove at the base bursts with a powerful light. Issun doesn't react to this light, but something down there is calling to you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:38 pm

The anthro wolf couldn't help but have doubts of Issun's future career as an artist but she had to admit the sketch in terms of quality did look pretty decent at the very least. She then looks up at the Wood Sprite as she begins to stagger before fading away and a large tree suddenly appearing behind the shrine. Standing up she looks and sees the large peach at the top, but there was no way to get it without climbing the tree but that looked like it would take too long. Before she could try to attempt it though she sees the light coming from the alcove and she feels...drawn to it and begins to walk towards that light.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 am

Still standing on your nose, Issun seems confused as you approach the light. "Huh, where are ya going." As you approach closer, you are engulfed in the light blinding you before it suddenly fades. The purple tainted world is replaced with a calmer place. The sky is dark, and stars cover the heavens. "Wait, where is this?" Issun says seeming to be able to see this place as well. It is rather tranquil, and you could almost forget what is happening to the world in a place like this but to do so would doom the entire world to an age of darkness. Behind you stands a gate of light, your way back you suppose. There's only one way forward as you proceed along what appears to be a chain of islands in an endless river. As you come up to the end of the second island you come across a broken bridge. Issun gives a few tuts as he looks at the damaged bridge. "Looks way too far to jump. If only we knew some great guy with an incredible skill to overcome this obstacle." He's clearly laying it on thick making it clear he has some kind of solution.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:46 am

After the light engulfs her and then fades Amaterasu blinks as her vision returns and she is greeted to a new sight. Gone was the purple haze that covered the sky and now there was a beautiful and calm sky in its place. She then looks at Issun who was still on her muzzle and she had almost forgotten about him. After looking around her a bit she begins to explore the strange place and eventually comes across a river and a broken bridge. She then looks at the small person in surprise as he implies that he has some way to get past this obstacle. "You're saying you know a way to get around this?" She asked him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 am

If Issun's face were large enough to see you were certain you would see the smuggest face ever made. "Of course, you're looking at a practitioner of one of the fabled Celestial Brush Techniques, BEHOLD!" You feel a sense of vertigo as the world seems to draw away appearing as a canvas. A brush descends and paints over the missing parts of the bridge, and when the world returns to normal, the bridge is in place with no missing pieces. "With Rejuvenation I can restore broken things to their original forms with divine power. Someday all master all 13 techniques of the Brush Gods."

Crossing the bridge you come to another dead end. There is water at the edge of the island that you could swim in, but it stops shortly after the shore and is nowhere near reaching the next island upon which you can see another light portal. Issun leaps from your snout to look at a sign to the side. "River of Heavens! This little puddle?" Looking around, you spot a path to the side leading up to the top of a hill. You can feel something there, something familiar something calling to you. Issun turns as you start walking up the path. "Hey, where are you going?" He leaps up onto your tail as you pass by.

Reaching the top, you don't see anything of interest at first, but the twinkle of several stars catches both of your attention. "Hey, those stars look like they form a pattern, but some of the parts are missing." You notice the pattern too just before you feel Issun use the same power he used to restore the bridge. This time, he places dots where stars appear to be missing, but when the world returns to normal, nothing has changed. "Huh, that didn't seem to work." As you look up at the stars, you can't help but shake the feeling they are important, and you feel something inside of you awaken. It almost feels like what Issun was doing.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm

The wolf girl blinks as she gets a sense of vertigo before her vision seems to fade to something else, a canvas filling her vision and then a brush appears and paints over the broken bridge. Then when everything went back to normal the bridge was fixed and she looks at Issun in surprise; she didn't think this little guy could do anything other than draw naughty pictures but he seemed to actually be capable of more. With the bridge fixed Amaterasu continued on her path until she comes to the top of the hill following whatever it is that she feels is calling to you.

At the top she looks at the sky and notices the stars before Issun used the Celestial Brush Technique to try to fill in the missing stars but it didn't work this time. However as she gazes at the stars she feels something inside of her, a power reawakening. The canvas vision appears again and this time she tries to put the ink on the canvas herself to fill in the stars.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 am

At first, it proved a little difficult as you tried to do exactly as Issun had done, but a strange thought crosses your mind, and as you focus to try again you manage. What's strange is that when Issun did it, he clearly used a brush, but when you finally manage it yourself, it looks like it was done with the tip of your tail. After filling in the missing star with a blot of ink, the world returns to normal, and there is a flash of light from the completed constellation.

When the light fades, a humanoid Dragon stands before you. The coloration of his scales matching that of your fur, and you feel a sense of familiarity with him even as you don't remember him. The male closes his eyes and goes into a deep bow. "Ahh, mother Amaterasu, it has been near 100 years since I have last stood in your presence. I, Yomigami, have awaited the day when I could return the Brush Technique of Restoration you entrusted to me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 am

The female is a bit surprised to see what appears to be the top of her tail instead of the brush as she filled in the missing stars. Before she could check her tail to see if there was any ink on it she sees a flash of light which soon fades and a huamnoid dragon stands before her. He seemed a bit familiar to her, as if she knew him yet she couldn't recall any memories of him. She is then surprised by the words he then told her and that he had one of the brush techniues. "You know of a brush technique? Sorry but my memories are a bit fuzzy and I have just reawoken." She told him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 am

He looks shocked to hear about your memory. "I see, then I will explain what I can. 100 years ago, you were dying. We were created from your power giving us life and entrusted with guarding some of your power. Since then, we have all gone our separate ways. Find us, and we can merge into your being once again restoring to you the powers you entrusted us. As for my power, it is the very power of Restoration you used to awaken me. Once I return it, you will be able to use it freely and to its full effect. Do you have anything else to ask? I will answer to the best of my ability."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Amaterasu listens well to what Yomigami had to say, some of things he tells her sound a bit familiar yet she couldn't quite remember it completely. So apparently she gave the Celestial Brush Techniques to spirits she created to guard them until she returned, but they are now spread out and waiting for her to return. "I see...Thank you, Yomigami. I suppose my only questions are where are the other Spirits that guard the brush techniques and do you know of what has happened while I've been gone?"

After he answers her questions as best as he could she would thank him before he gives her his power. "I suppose I'm ready to receive the power I entrusted to you now."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Yomigami gives an apologetic look. "My apologies, we all went our own separate ways after your passing. Tachigami came in this way too and went further in, but I would have no other idea of where the others are. As for what has happened, this place is somewhat shielded from the outside world, so I only have a vague idea. The evil within Nippon has grown stronger, but I only recently felt it. Something must have happened tonight of great significance tonight for such a shift to have occurred so suddenly. Whatever it was someone must have noticed it."

He closes his eyes and a look of great concentration crosses his face. You wait expecting something to happen, but frustration starts to mire his features. "Gah, something is clouding my mind. Forgive me, I just need to clear this distraction." As he closes his eyes again something catches your eye. Looking down, you see a small slit has opened between his legs and the bright red point is pushing out while he continues to struggle with maintaining his focus.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Amaterasu nods her head and thanks him for the information. She knows that there's another one of spirits that have the brush techniques is somewhere deeper in this realm and that something happened recently that caused the dark power to suddenly become stronger.

As she waits for Yomigami to pass on the Celestial Brush Technique to her she notices him struggling and becoming frustrated. She waits for him to try to focus and clear his mind but as she waits again she notices something coming out from a slit between his legs and she blushes some as she realizes what it is. She let's out a cough to get his attention and then points down at his crotch while looking away.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 am

As you clear your throat he opens his eyes quirking his brow when you point down at him. Seeing his erection poking out causes him to jump and look embarrassed. "S-sorry, I don't know what has come over me, but that would appear to be the source of my distraction." There's a moment of awkward silence as he seems to think about something. "I don't really see any other way of dealing with this. Again, I apologize."

There is another moment of silence, but then he groans, and you hear the sound of flesh slipping across flesh. The sound sends a light tremble through your body, and you can't help but imagine the male's hands gliding up and down his shaft. As those images cross your mind, it starts to feel as if someone is staring at you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 pm

"It's...okay I suppose, no need to apologize. I suppose...the corruption hasn't just effected me as well." Amaterasu said while averting her eyes a bit to not look directly at his erection. She then heard sounds from him and she glances over to see his hand moving along his length, a deeper blush forming on her face before she looks away. Even though she wasn't looking she still hears the sounds and she couldn't stop thinking about what she just saw and she felt her own body heating up, her new nipples hardening a bit and she felt her pussy heating up. As she was in her thoughts she felt like someone is staring at her and she turned her head to look around to find who is looking at her.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games