Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:58 am

Hunden, you seem like a man who loves history from the way you talk sometimes. Doth thou know how are military came to be. They where mostly commoners willing to stand up, and defend them selves from those trying to kill them. These days, are military is fighting a battle like no other along with many other great nations, a war on people whom have taken a religion, twisted it and corrupted its meaning to a sickening state. These people are willing to kill anyone whom tries to show them the what the true meaning of the religion is. They are willing to go to cities, take over, rape and behead people. These people have been corrupted by a teaching that has not been seen to this extent in hundreds of years.

Now, are military, with permission of nations, have been allowed in to there territories help fight this, to protect those people whom live there. And after there done protecting them, help rebuild what they have lost. Currently, we have less of are military over seas for they have helped those nations own military with training to be more prepared to help there own people.

Now to your point on war, yes, war for the sake of war is wrong, but war to protect not only your self, but those around you is in term, not wrong. Look into Americas history if you want, besides the idiotic greedy people whom helped cause the American Indian war. The U.S.A. has never gone to war with out a cause to protect are selves, or those whom have allied with us. And really Vietnam, The country was split in two. At the time and we where try to help the people we had allied with. In the end the other side won by breaking a ceasefire that both sides had agreed to for national holiday that they have.

Just to make sure, you do know that both are nations are allies with each other? Like I understand, most nations are going through a difficult time politically, we are trying to recover are own, and I am sure if enough people (like maybe you with enough focus), could stand up and help yours country recover.

Now, I see that silent jab, yea, but thou didn't keep it to thee self now did yea.

And in the end, arn't all humans narrow, even the smartest people in the world can be dumb founded. For they are only smart in what they know and not in what others know.

And joking besides in your last paragraph, very catchy tune you have posted there. (and yes, for political talk, this is clearly not the right forum)
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Hunden, you seem like a man who loves history from the way you talk sometimes. Doth thou know how are military came to be. They where mostly commoners willing to stand up, and defend them selves from those trying to kill them. These days, are military is fighting a battle like no other along with many other great nations, a war on people whom have taken a religion, twisted it and corrupted its meaning to a sickening state. These people are willing to kill anyone whom tries to show them the what the true meaning of the religion is. They are willing to go to cities, take over, rape and behead people. These people have been corrupted by a teaching that has not been seen to this extent in hundreds of years.

Now, are military, with permission of nations, have been allowed in to there territories help fight this, to protect those people whom live there. And after there done protecting them, help rebuild what they have lost. Currently, we have less of are military over seas for they have helped those nations own military with training to be more prepared to help there own people.

Now to your point on war, yes, war for the sake of war is wrong, but war to protect not only your self, but those around you is in term, not wrong. Look into Americas history if you want, besides the idiotic greedy people whom helped cause the American Indian war. The U.S.A. has never gone to war with out a cause to protect are selves, or those whom have allied with us. And really Vietnam, The country was split in two. At the time and we where try to help the people we had allied with. In the end the other side won by breaking a ceasefire that both sides had agreed to for national holiday that they have.

Just to make sure, you do know that both are nations are allies with each other? Like I understand, most nations are going through a difficult time politically, we are trying to recover are own, and I am sure if enough people (like maybe you with enough focus), could stand up and help yours country recover.

Now, I see that silent jab, yea, but thou didn't keep it to thee self now did yea.

And in the end, arn't all humans narrow, even the smartest people in the world can be dumb founded. For they are only smart in what they know and not in what others know.

And joking besides in your last paragraph, very catchy tune you have posted there. (and yes, for political talk, this is clearly not the right forum)

There are many who have a warped worldview. There are many fools who comment on something they do not understand. And there are many who use war.
I admit. I do not know a shit about war. I do not see the news. But I think war is always about politics and money. There are countries with people worse than those you mean and them ... we could not care less. There are so many vulnerable groups we do not care about.
It's possible that I'm wrong and I'm not afraid to admit it. I feel I'm wrong by calling them murderers, but I do not feel wrong, saying they are not heroes.

I think that war is a great business. Some must cry so others can laugh. That's the way the world is built. You can take someone like Dapper. One who took everything he did to me, and turned it so it was me doing it to him.
It was technically him who did not want talk or say why I was not allowed to use the pictures.

Have you wondered why that when cows roughnecks they can find to jump off a cliff? That's because everyone else does it. I've heard that a cow has only two thoughts a week. It does not require much brain to do and think like everyone else.

But yes, I do not think that soldiers are heroes. I apologize for calling them murderers, but I do not apologize for not seeing them as heroes. I have heard many different things. What you say. That the war has nothing to do with us. That it is to distract our attention away from the important things. I do not know and I do not need to care. And no, I can not become a soldier. I refuse to crawl in mud!
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Hunden Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:Hunden, you seem like a man who loves history from the way you talk sometimes. Doth thou know how are military came to be. They where mostly commoners willing to stand up, and defend them selves from those trying to kill them. These days, are military is fighting a battle like no other along with many other great nations, a war on people whom have taken a religion, twisted it and corrupted its meaning to a sickening state. These people are willing to kill anyone whom tries to show them the what the true meaning of the religion is. They are willing to go to cities, take over, rape and behead people. These people have been corrupted by a teaching that has not been seen to this extent in hundreds of years.

There are many who have a warped worldview. There are many fools who comment on something they do not understand. And there are many who use war.
I admit. I do not know a shit about war. I do not see the news. But I think war is always about politics and money. There are countries with people worse than those you mean and them ... we could not care less. There are so many vulnerable groups we do not care about.
It's possible that I'm wrong and I'm not afraid to admit it. I feel I'm wrong by calling them murderers, but I do not feel wrong, saying they are not heroes.

I think that war is a great business. Some must cry so others can laugh. That's the way the world is built. You can take someone like Dapper. One who took everything he did to me, and turned it so it was me doing it to him.
It was technically him who did not want talk or say why I was not allowed to use the pictures.

Have you wondered why that when cows roughnecks they can find to jump off a cliff? That's because everyone else does it. I've heard that a cow has only two thoughts a week. It does not require much brain to do and think like everyone else.

But yes, I do not think that soldiers are heroes. I apologize for calling them murderers, but I do not apologize for not seeing them as heroes. I have heard many different things. What you say. That the war has nothing to do with us. That it is to distract our attention away from the important things. I do not know and I do not need to care. And no, I can not become a soldier. I refuse to crawl in mud!

P.S. I do not call soldiers for cows, but those who blindly do and say like everybody else ... maybe.
Hunden

Postby bendythedemon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 pm

is this project being worked on finally or has it stopped?
bendythedemon
Newly Registered

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 pm

it is being worked on by me and hunden tho not sure if hunden will be back working on it, but he left me the keys to his truck (LOL) even tho i am working on my own game i will be adding onto evil.
Humadragon2016

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:13 pm

the good thing with evil is that hunden left some huge places untouched so i could use that but it depends on what it is. i have plans to buy another building down the line and maybe adding some refs of my own since he was adding those left and right through out the game.
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 pm

I wonder why nobody has put the mod into the game yet. As part of the game. I can not do it. Some will just be angry. As we say in Denmark: Han går i for små sko. :lol:
Det er sjovt at være dansker på et forum, hvor ingen forstår hvad jeg siger. Mest fordi de ikke kan hører mig, men det er en anden snak. :lol:
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 am

i've been trying to think of a way to give the game the back story it needs. like "why did ash choose to be a rocket in the first place" besides the short and sweet version we have at the start. if anything i can change the game for better or worst this way even tho everyone wants a more darker feel to the game hunden's version is always gonna be the first half you'll be going through. i know hunden had some plans in the game unfinished (like the mod) so i might try to finish that before adding on so the game can slowly take a turn.
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 am

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

The bugs that I found in the beginning when I played...

1) When Ash was watching TV, his picture came and he was still talking. Afterwords it stayed night time.

2) When I got the key and entered mom's room, she was in the room with professor oak and she wasn't talkable.

3) I'm not too sure if this is one but when you fight pikachu for the first time before joining TR, he's wearing TR clothing.

That's all I found when I played it so far. I played all the way to the point to where you leave TR Hideout.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Hunden » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

3- you will have to put an if for the picture of ash. if anything i can do that for you hunden. so far it seems good to me besides that little mess up.

-
New Ash.rar
(138.19 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

made a new front too cuz really it dosn't matter at the start but we can see it so it's visually better.

it's either make a if or have him earn it in a way like after being in team rocket after he lvls up he evolves into a new ash. be easier and less messy if you ask me.
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm

when i get the pictures i need i'm gonna start work on evil. (even if i now have a new account) i'm gonna allow the player to choose from the start to work their way up through hunden's version first or go straight to my version. either way all i can say is that evil is gonna need a make over on the interior [LMFAO]
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 am

so at some point me and heath's first chacter shown- pepper is gonna be added to start off my side of the game. corse i'll be a bit busty working on some ideas for places that are not filled in (basicly the drawing splaces that need some sceens)
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Hunden » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:37 am

looks pretty good hunden
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:24 am

Hunden, come on, bubba art is clearly not in any game but Humbird0's and yours, and I doubt Bubba will be back in the community so his art is free reign to edit and mess around with.

Besides that, not a bad mixture of colors, really have each contrast working with each other.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:46 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Hunden, come on, bubba art is clearly not in any game but Humbird0's and yours, and I doubt Bubba will be back in the community so his art is free reign to edit and mess around with.

Besides that, not a bad mixture of colors, really have each contrast working with each other.

I now thought if others had colored the picture. I have spent hours coloring it. :lol: And changed a little bit on it. It's funny, but I am really bad at it. I tried to make the wings better, but I simply do not have the skills for it.
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Last edited by Hunden on Sat May 26, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunden

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects