bimbo land [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: bimbo land [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:04 am

"no, love there not, not all of them anyway" she tells you "if you can't learn to trust people you'll never be happy
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:08 am

I huffed "I'm happy with my games."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:53 pm

she shakes her head " Hardly, your always moping around the house, when you think I'm not looking" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 pm

I Nodded "It's happy Moping, a teenager thing."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 pm

"no, it isn't I know happy moping I was a teenager once too remember" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:11 pm

I Snorted "The only I'm not happy about is being single I wish I had a girlfriend, so if you saw me sad moping then I most likely had to deal with idiots at school reminding me I have no love life."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm

"how do you expect to have a love life if your locked in your room the whole fucking time?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:23 pm

I Snorted "Better than the blind date you set me up on, that's what led to the goats blood."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 pm

"okay, yes that went wrong I know, that doesn't usually happen" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:33 pm

I Snorted "Well Sorry If I'm terrified you'll set me up like a Yandere or something."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 pm

"what the hell is a yandere?" she asks you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 pm

I snorted "Remember the daughter of your friend you set me up with, the one who broke into our house and shaved my pubes to use as a dream-catcher? That Crazy Bitch? That, That's a Yandere."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:54 pm

She gives you an odd look "anyway... That only really happens to you" she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:56 pm

I Felt like crying "I Know~!" I Wailed as my rather shitty love life was out there.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:49 pm

The food came "it's one of the reasons I brought you here, and why I'm being so strict" she tells you "there are people from all over the world here, and they're sexually open, it should be easy to find someone you like, but for that you have to leave your room"she tells you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:30 pm

((18))

I Sighed "I Can, Can Do Some But Can you not just cut me off, I'd like some time with my games, Something, Something I like doing."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 pm

She chuckles "Okay, maybe I've been a little harsh," How about 2 hours each day, after dinner? "she suggests
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 pm

I sighed and nodded "Fine, I'll, trust you to set things up, but can you not give them orders like make me moan like a slut, you know I don't like to get loud."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:59 pm

She chuckles "fine, how was your day anyway?" she asks you
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I Blushed "I got a Needle Shoved in my clit, teased until I was a drooling mess forced to lose my virginity to a horse cock Dildo, tried to tan, Got Creampied by a futa milf, fell asleep woke up, got her name, address and number, came back."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games