Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update*

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [6/17]

Postby lanathor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Since I am going to be releasing the beta for my next update today, I wanted to share the next free public release on my Patreon page. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. To see animations in Full Screen you need to enter full-screen mode using Alt-Enter rather than using F5.

You can now skip any scene you have ever unlocked in any previous play through. Load your last save (or my cheat save) and go into the Recall Room, you will notice that no scenes are unlocked anymore. Panic! Then head to the upper right corner of the room and hit the switch and make sure to Save, this will create the permanent switch save file and make it possible to skip any previously unlocked scenes if playing through the game again.

You need to Save after any new scene is unlocked, once you do it will be permanently stored in a separate save file.
The CTRL button will now skip through dialogue MUCH faster than it used to, fair warning!
A new animation by 3DZen for the first scene with Bridget has been added, make sure to check it out in the Recall Room!

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [6/17]

Postby lanathor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 am

I've just updated my Patreon page with the latest public release, enjoy!

Some scenes on Day 16 are using the 'hold down any key' to break animation loop, while others are the old way of timed loops so you can see how they will all be in the next version.

*Quick reminders*
1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

7 new major scenes! One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [8/12]

Postby septimus » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm

From what I have played so far I really like the game but I seem to be hitting a problem although I'm not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong. At the end of day 5 I get the message saying all homework is done but I don't get the I'm tired message and as such it won't let me go to sleep. I can't find anything or anyone else to interact with, if anyone can help that would be great.
septimus
Newly Registered

Postby lanathor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:11 am

Just a quick update that I am currently working on Day 19, which will be Final Exams for the 2nd set of classes. I plan on having the beta out by the end of this month.

After that will be Day 20, the last day off from school, and then Day 21 will be Graduation Day! (Heh, if Tara makes it that far :D)
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:02 am

Beta is going to be released tonight sometime and so a new public release will be available in a week or so. I will post the info here.

And what's this? A link to one of the three new animations that are being added into the the latest update? Why yes, yes it is!

Animation

The others you will have to find on your own. :D
lanathor

Postby Awakan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:26 am

Ok so I must be a dumb or something because I havent seen anyone else post about it but seriously I need help. I have all my homework completed I dont have a book to read and I cant go to the grandmasters room, tara says that "all of my homework is completed I can go to bed now" BUT GUESS WHAT! SHE CANT!!! I press space by her bed in the nightgown but nothing triggers, her place where she does her homework is all sparkley also. I have no idea what to do. It says in the save that I have 2 time left but I cant spend it anywhere so im stuck. PLease help!!!
Awakan
Newly Registered

Postby lanathor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 pm

New public release on my Patreon page!

In this version I changed all the loop animations from being timed, to using a key press to break out of the loops. This way if you are replaying a scene you can get through it faster, or if you want to let the loop play it will play for as long as you want it to. :D

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want! :)
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/14

Postby lanathor » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 am

New public release on my Patreon page!

This is probably my biggest update yet. 8 new major scenes(or 10 if you count some alternates), somewhere around 60 new images, multiple choices to make that affect things on Day 17 as well as future updates/Endings. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want!
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/17

Postby lanathor » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 am

My patrons have voted for me to do a complete update that will have all the possible Endings available in it, so that is what I am working on right now. My next version will be complete for the Sinius route and since it will contain around 8 different Endings to unlock (some easier than others to find) it will take me a little while to complete. I want to make each possibility have multiple events showing what happens to Tara on graduation day as well as how her life turns out sometime in the future.

I'll keep you posted once the beta goes out...the end is near!
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/17

Postby lanathor » Sat May 12, 2018 9:58 pm

I've completed the Endings for the Sinius route of Adventures of Tara and shared it with my patrons! It had 120 new images, 8 new major scenes, and answered some questions about Tara's, and Sinius', past.

This means there is a new free update on my Patreon page for those who are interested in the latest public release.
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update*

Postby lanathor » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:28 am

Finished! Complete! Done!

I have now joined the select ranks of an actual Patreon creator who has completed a project! ;)

The full version is available to any $10+ pledge, and a new free public version is on my patreon page.
lanathor

Postby omnipotent » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:53 pm

out of curiosity, any timetable for release of the full game for the other patreon tiers, (or for a non sub pleb like me?)
omnipotent

Postby lanathor » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:04 pm

omnipotent Wrote:out of curiosity, any timetable for release of the full game for the other patreon tiers, (or for a non sub pleb like me?)

I'm going to see about putting it up on a game publishing website for a little while, but after that I will make it available for free. So maybe a couple months from now.
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:09 pm

The complete game is now available on Nutaku.

For anyone who doesn't like the Patreon model and wants to support my work or contribute to my future projects, I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers!
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Just an update about what I am working on, now that Adventures of Tara is finished. I am collaborating on a new project with 3DZen where I am doing the coding and dialogue and he is creating the images and animations. It's called "Chasing the Cheerleader" and we've got quite a bit done of the initial demo which I will post here in a new thread once we have it ready for release.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I was working on a new game! :)
lanathor

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects