Adventure High (Mind control and Transformation game)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adventure High (Mind control and Transformation game)

Postby FMC » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:00 am

I do build her up by healing her in combat... but y'know, that takes forever to build it up and relies on her being hurt, her calling out to be healed, and it not interfering with the others dying (namely your character) because she calls out a heal right when the others are at like, 6 health. xD
FMC

Postby Changer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:03 am

FMC Wrote:I do build her up by healing her in combat... but y'know, that takes forever to build it up and relies on her being hurt, her calling out to be healed, and it not interfering with the others dying (namely your character) because she calls out a heal right when the others are at like, 6 health. xD

She actually demands healing any time her health falls below a certain percentage, so you can go Final Fantasy 2 on it by starting an easy battle, attacking her, then healing her when she asks for it.
Changer

Postby PlayerXXX » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 am

I think i found a bug if you overuse your stamina to negative percentages your "act" increases infinitely and you can't act at all i found this when challenging a strong opponent and accidentally overuse both characters stamina.
PlayerXXX

Postby Changer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 am

PlayerXXX Wrote:I think i found a bug if you overuse your stamina to negative percentages your "act" increases infinitely and you can't act at all i found this when challenging a strong opponent and accidentally overuse both characters stamina.

Sorry about that. I had thought I fixed that, but I must not have fixed it well enough. I'll try something else and see if I can get it to work right.
Changer

Postby musical74 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:18 am

Wait...you've actually played FF2? (The real FF2, not what was really FFIV)

Just ask because I'm not aware of too many that have played it, and those that do dislike the battle system (but it's fun to clobber your own characters to buff up their stats...)

Anyway, back on topic: can you have sex with the monster tamer lady yet, or is she still on *flirt but that's it*? Be interesting to see what she's like given she clearly has sex on the mind...
musical74

Postby Changer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 am

Yeah, I played the original FF2. xD I kind of just thought of the attacking yourself exploit as intense sparring for training.

The only sex scene with Erin so far is the grapple scene. There will be more with her later, but I need to work on getting more quests done to advance that plotline.
Changer

Postby vcnz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:58 pm

That's an incredible game, really cool !

I can't figure how to pass floor 14th, though
vcnz
Newly Registered

Postby Changer » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 am

Thanks. The stairs to the 15th floor is on the very top of the floor.

I did the public release of 0.36 yesterday. Here's what's new in this version:

- Sex scene with Mindless Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Sex Scene with Normal Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- Added 1 scene with Val on Redemption plot
- Added release scene for Molly
- Added release scene for Jane, Including alternate enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- Treasure Chest added to 11th dungeon floor. Only obtainable with Doll Sarah in party.
- 2 scenes added for Funtime Sarah plot.
- Art by Caveman Doodles added for Funtime Sarah scene.
- 1 scene added for Molly, including Grapple scene image by Hilent
- 1 background updated
- 1 scene added to submissive plotline
- 1 scene added to Mysterious revenge plotline
- 1 scene added to Bimbo Val conversations
Changer

Postby Changer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Version 0.37 is up now. Lots of new H-Scenes. xD Here's what's new in this version:

- Play scene with Mindless Julia added.
- Play scene with Slutty Julia added.
- Play scene with Normal Julia added.
- Play scene with Fanatic Julia added.
- Alternate scene added to Mindless Sarah Library scene during Submissive Plotline.
- New background for School Hall added.
- Grapple Enslavement for Cassandra added to normal victory in duel
- Play scene with Ashley and Julia added. (Ashley must be a slave, not simply captured. So, currently only the mind-break option is available for this)
- Play scene with Normal Val added.
- Art for Derrick updated
- Keyboard Navigation added. Arrows now respond to their matching number on the keyboard.
- Icon setup changed to prevent random empty spaces from appearing.
- Play Scene with Goth Val added.
- Play scene with Mindless Val added
- Play scene with Bimbo Val added
- New monster taming quest added
- 3 spells for Val added
- Alternate Bad Ending to Mass Bimbofication ending added if you do it twice in a row.
- Backgrounds for all 4 classrooms updated.
- Play scene for Tough Sarah added.
- Play scene for Needy Sarah added.
Changer

Postby Derpalot » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 am

I liked this game for as far as I could play it. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, but once I reached floor 7 for some reason the enemies could just nearly infinitely cast abilities before I could even do anything. Actually noted it down for curiousity sake and at the first encounter on floor 7 the enemy could cast 7 attacks before I got the chance to do anything, followed by another 16 casts to my 1 cast. Third round they were up to 27 casts when I died. Really not sure how I'm supposed to do anything about that.
Derpalot

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:42 am

I had a problem when I got so far into the dungeon, found it was helpful to lurk for a while in earlier levels to gain some levels before moving on, do some of the hunting quests when they become available. Eventually the enemies will flee from you, it's a good indicator that you should move on & stop wasting time in lower levels, however if you're trying to get a certain monster for a hunting quest, you're going to need to temporarily disable fleeing monsters in the options so you can complete the mission.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Changer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Derpalot Wrote:I liked this game for as far as I could play it. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, but once I reached floor 7 for some reason the enemies could just nearly infinitely cast abilities before I could even do anything. Actually noted it down for curiousity sake and at the first encounter on floor 7 the enemy could cast 7 attacks before I got the chance to do anything, followed by another 16 casts to my 1 cast. Third round they were up to 27 casts when I died. Really not sure how I'm supposed to do anything about that.

As you were apparently getting slower each time, I have to ask, did you reach floor 7 all in one go? The lower your stamina gets, the longer it takes to recover from casting a spell and the weaker your spells become. You need to either use the rest command to keep your stamina up, or exit the dungeon occasionally and see what's new in town, which will restore your stamina automatically.
Changer

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Changer Wrote:As you were apparently getting slower each time, I have to ask, did you reach floor 7 all in one go? The lower your stamina gets, the longer it takes to recover from casting a spell and the weaker your spells become. You need to either use the rest command to keep your stamina up, or exit the dungeon occasionally and see what's new in town, which will restore your stamina automatically.

You do have the option of resting during battles also, not that this is the best option, but works somewhat if you don't want to leave the dungeon. I prefer leaving the dungeon after completing a new floor, exiting to see if there are any new hunter quests or events, then returning afterwards (resting before, of course).

WonderGamer

Postby Changer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant by the rest command. xD
Changer

Postby Derpalot » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Changer Wrote:
Derpalot Wrote:I liked this game for as far as I could play it. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, but once I reached floor 7 for some reason the enemies could just nearly infinitely cast abilities before I could even do anything. Actually noted it down for curiousity sake and at the first encounter on floor 7 the enemy could cast 7 attacks before I got the chance to do anything, followed by another 16 casts to my 1 cast. Third round they were up to 27 casts when I died. Really not sure how I'm supposed to do anything about that.

As you were apparently getting slower each time, I have to ask, did you reach floor 7 all in one go? The lower your stamina gets, the longer it takes to recover from casting a spell and the weaker your spells become. You need to either use the rest command to keep your stamina up, or exit the dungeon occasionally and see what's new in town, which will restore your stamina automatically.

I did kind of reach floor 7 all in one go, yeah. Once I reached floor 7 for the first time I went back to talk in the library about the previous note. Then afterwards reentered from floor 1 and fought my way to floor 7 again. I'll keep a better look at the stamina then. That does explain quite a bit, yeah.
Derpalot

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Changer Wrote:Yeah, that's what I meant by the rest command. xD

Ah. Missed the part where you stated that... :oops:

WonderGamer

Postby Changer » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:59 am

The public release of 0.38 is up now. Here's what's new in this version

- 3 backgrounds updated.
- Hidden objects in dungeon now appear when you are near them.
- Play scene for Mindless Sarah added
- Art for Sarah's Doll Transformation updated
- Play scene for Normal Sarah added
- Art by Caveman Doodles added to Jane's enslavement of Dr. Tiff
- 2 scenes added to the Berserker Cure plotline; second scene occurs immediately after the first if you have enslaved Sarah's Mom
- Play scene for Normal Molly added.
- Play scene for Fuku Molly added.
- Alternate version of second support class with Cassandra for if Dr. Tiff is forced to be ignorant of your slaves added.
- 4 scenes added to dungeon for Ashley's Soul Search. (Starting at floor 12)
- Conclusion to Ashley Cure plotline added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Dan added.
- Play scene with Ms. Rack as Rosa added.
- Play scene with Bimbo Rack added.
- Play scene with Mindless Rack added.
*You can leave her as a piece of furniture in this scene, and reverse the order later.
*Leaving her as furniture causes a scene to play in place of secret classes.
*Leaving her as furniture causes her to be visible in the bedroom.
- Alternate version of Secret Physical classes 1 and 2 added for Bimbo Rack
- Personality Change sequences for Ms. Rack added (Buff Ms. Rack avatar is not yet finished)
- Background for Monster Stable updated
- Note from Mom added after reaching the 7th floor or obtaining 2 slaves
- Alternate ending for Cassandra/Sarahs dungeon plot added, you can use Charm to make Sarah fall in love with Cassandra on the route where Cassandra uses the potion.
- Dying no longer results in the last save being loaded
- Scene added to general loss in battle
- Special loss scene added for loss against Rubber Naga, with art by Hilent.
Changer

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:53 am

No idea if he's still checking here, but there used to be a way to corrupt the staff (well, Rack and Tiff, anyway) and I don't remember how... I want to have fun times with bimbo Val and mindless Ms Rack together! Especially if they fight over who loves him more...

I have gotten to level 17 in the dungeon, that as far as it goes? The aquatic girl is TOUGH...
musical74

Postby Changer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:53 am

musical74 Wrote:No idea if he's still checking here, but there used to be a way to corrupt the staff (well, Rack and Tiff, anyway) and I don't remember how... I want to have fun times with bimbo Val and mindless Ms Rack together! Especially if they fight over who loves him more...

I have gotten to level 17 in the dungeon, that as far as it goes? The aquatic girl is TOUGH...

Sorry about the silence. I got hit by Hurricane Harvey a few months back and lost all my equipment, and with it my bookmarks. xD So, until I got the email about your post I forgot about this forum.

Anyways, as for your question, someone helped write a better walkthrough recently, which is easier to navigate. The way to enslave each of the faculty can be found in it here: http://changermcgame.blogspot.com/p/int ... y-non.html

Additionally, here's a list of what all has been added since the hurricane.

V0.41:
- Note added to Floor 17.
- Secret class for Jane added.
- 1 scene added to Val romance plot
- Play scene for Bikini Reese added
- Play scene for Mindless Reese added
- Play scene for Female Reese added
- Play scene for Male Reese added
- 2 scenes for Ms Rack/Tiff plotline (branching paths)
- 2 scenes added to Hospital Harem plotline
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to second scene of Submissive Plotline
- 5 scenes added to the Heroic Plotline
- Mind Dungeon for Julia and 4 monsters added
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to the third scene of Submissive Plotline (when resisting)
- New art by Caveman Doodles added to the first scene of the Hospital Harem Plotline
- 3 new alternate scenes added to the Heroic Plotline for Julia's mind
- 2 scenes added to heroic plotline, 2 bad ends included
- Can now cast Possess on Normal Val in the dungeon for repeatable scene with art by Caveman Doodles

V0.40:
- 2 monsters added.
- 2 floors added to the dungeon.
- 1 scene added for Reese (Must reach Floor 16, but not enter the hidden path).
- Reese can be recruited into party.
- Copy spells added for Reese.
- 1 scene added to Mysterious Revenge plotline.
- Wooded area (inside barrier) added to the right of the Lake.
- Bad end for losing to Flower Girl added.
- Personality Change Sequences added for Reese
- Living Room added to player's house.
- Kitchen added to player's house.
- Art for Monster Shop updated.
- 2 Monster Hunting quests added. (can only do one or the other)
- 3 scenes added to Eric Suspicion plotline, with art by Caveman Doodles for one path.
- Intel on Eric added.
- 1 spell added for Dan/Rosa
- Buff personality Ms. Rack avatar added for updated avatars
- All personality change sequences added for Eric
- Play scene for Mindless Eric added
- Play scene for Twin Eric Added
- Play scene for Normal Eric Added
- Play scene for Country Eric Added

0.39:
- Mouse Controls for Dialogue added.
- You can now cast Stone Skin to make Ms. Rack a wooden figure when making her pose as furniture.
- Play scene for Buff Ms. Rack added, with art by Caveman Doodles.
- 1 scene added to Fun Time Sarah plotline
- Bad end added for losing to Slime Girl in dungeon.
- 2 scenes added to Succubus Bad Ending with art by Caveman Doodles
- Normal Erin play scene added
- Dragon Erin play scene added
- Country Erin play scene added
- Mindless Erin play scene added
Changer

Postby Furman12 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm

how do you get the Hospital Harem plotling?
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects