zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.8.1!) (11/03/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 2.8!) (11/20/17)

Postby Justapuppet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

I've noticed two bugs so far in the latest version(s):

1. It seems like every time you click "Travel" with Amanda, the price of buying new locations doubles. The number apparently gets too big for it to show in the little graphic, so it doesn't accurately reflect the price after a while, either (that probably wouldn't be an issue if the price wasn't exponentially increasing, though).

2. The max level for the different skills/categories is supposed to always be 9 or 10, right? I noticed that refreshing the page/loading the game when they're at max allows the level to go past that, so I had skill levels at 20+ for some girls after a while.

As always, thanks for working consistently on this.
Justapuppet

Postby random Crow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:51 am

Justapuppet Wrote:I've noticed two bugs so far in the latest version(s):

1. It seems like every time you click "Travel" with Amanda, the price of buying new locations doubles. The number apparently gets too big for it to show in the little graphic, so it doesn't accurately reflect the price after a while, either (that probably wouldn't be an issue if the price wasn't exponentially increasing, though).

2. The max level for the different skills/categories is supposed to always be 9 or 10, right? I noticed that refreshing the page/loading the game when they're at max allows the level to go past that, so I had skill levels at 20+ for some girls after a while.

Hey there, it's nice to hear something from you again.

1. I already fixed the issue. It will get live with the next versions (public as well as patreon)
2. I recreated the bug once out of pure luck. That was months ago. I couldn't find the issue, but maybe I should look for it again a bit. Maybe I'm lucky this time.
And yes, max level should be 9.
random Crow

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am

random Crow Wrote:

1. I already fixed the issue. It will get live with the next versions (public as well as patreon)
2. I recreated the bug once out of pure luck. That was months ago. I couldn't find the issue, but maybe I should look for it again a bit. Maybe I'm lucky this time.

That reminds me I once got a request for a girl to reach skill level 11...
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:17 pm

random Crow Wrote:

You could use validation in the leveling code, something like.
Code: Select All Code
if(level<9) level++;

And the inverse for circles problem, or set it to nine.
sogekik

Postby random Crow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:30 pm

sogekik Wrote:
random Crow Wrote:

You could use validation in the leveling code, something like.
Code: Select All Code
if(level<9) level++;

And the inverse for circles problem, or set it to nine.

It definitely has something to do with the loading and the order of code. I used your suggestion, sogekik as another "safety check". I hope this is enough.

Thanks for the reports and help, guys^^
random Crow

Postby Justapuppet » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Found one more. If you have a girl and a wolf (or presumably insect) both in a private room, trying to assign the girl to another room in the brothel warns you to remove the wolf first -- but trying to put her back in the mansion does not give you a warning, and instead the wolf is gone. This seems a little like another bug or two in earlier versions.

Also, as a side note... I don't care much for insects so I don't use them, but after that preview on the blog... I think I'm going to have to consider picking up at least one <.<
Justapuppet

Postby random Crow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Justapuppet Wrote:Found one more. If you have a girl and a wolf (or presumably insect) both in a private room, trying to assign the girl to another room in the brothel warns you to remove the wolf first -- but trying to put her back in the mansion does not give you a warning, and instead the wolf is gone. This seems a little like another bug or two in earlier versions.

Also, as a side note... I don't care much for insects so I don't use them, but after that preview on the blog... I think I'm going to have to consider picking up at least one <.<

I'm glad, that you like the animation preview.

I will take care of the bug. Thanks.
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 2.9!) (01/16/18)

Postby random Crow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 am

New version out!

Public: slave pregnancy
Patreon: new monster girl: The Lioness
random Crow

Postby idkdude » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:47 pm

Can u add a path to be cum slut or hooper on streets plz and customization main character and slaves maybe earings yoga pants and abla to pregnant main character maybe a path create a family whore child girl more lands more type of man not only blue pants and black shirt maybe variants maybe a event send our child whore to king as slave sleep on streets bukkake by homeless people live as homeless if run out of money stuff like that and more girl monster slave etc type of thing

Thx for listening us
idkdude
Newly Registered

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:02 am

idkdude Wrote:Can u add a path to be cum slut or hooper on streets plz and customization main character and slaves maybe earings yoga pants and abla to pregnant main character maybe a path create a family whore child girl more lands more type of man not only blue pants and black shirt maybe variants maybe a event send our child whore to king as slave sleep on streets bukkake by homeless people live as homeless if run out of money stuff like that and more girl monster slave etc type of thing

Thx for listening us

I don't usually post comments on the language used, but since the only word misspelled in your post appears to be a typo I'm assuming that your english is actually very good. If you wanted to that is. The english orthography is a nightmare after all. So if you want people to listen to you, you might want to at least put in the affort to make your post readable with, let's say, sentences and not just words that come out randomly. You are writing after all and can think about what you're doing while doing so.

That being said, I don't really want to adress the content since this is random Crow's project and I don't want to speak for him but I think I can adress a few points.
This forum is for discussion, feedback and suggestions. Not for requests. At least not usually.
Artists are posting their projects here for everyone to enjoy and to improve them. That's why they need feedback. Non the less, the projects stay the projects of their creators and what you're asking for is basically a different game. What you are asking for would vastly increase the game's size, way beyond what a single amateur could handle and still hope to eventually finish the project. Some of your points (monster girls for instance) are a topic that's already worked on. I suggest you refer to his blog for details.

Which leads to my own question: Is pregnacy for the VIPs out of the question? Do you have any plans for or against it or did you not think about it so far?

Also I've encountered an old bug in 2.9 where animals disappear when you reassign a girl from the animal show. It's curable by reloading though since it was still there when the save was created.

Nice update. Immer weiter so!
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby idkdude » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 am

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:
idkdude Wrote:Can u add a path to be cum slut or hooper on streets plz and customization main character and slaves maybe earings yoga pants and abla to pregnant main character maybe a path create a family whore child girl more lands more type of man not only blue pants and black shirt maybe variants maybe a event send our child whore to king as slave sleep on streets bukkake by homeless people live as homeless if run out of money stuff like that and more girl monster slave etc type of thing

Thx for listening us

I don't usually post comments on the language used, but since the only word misspelled in your post appears to be a typo I'm assuming that your english is actually very good. If you wanted to that is. The english orthography is a nightmare after all. So if you want people to listen to you, you might want to at least put in the affort to make your post readable with, let's say, sentences and not just words that come out randomly. You are writing after all and can think about what you're doing while doing so.

That being said, I don't really want to adress the content since this is random Crow's project and I don't want to speak for him but I think I can adress a few points.
This forum is for discussion, feedback and suggestions. Not for requests. At least not usually.
Artists are posting their projects here for everyone to enjoy and to improve them. That's why they need feedback. Non the less, the projects stay the projects of their creators and what you're asking for is basically a different game. What you are asking for would vastly increase the game's size, way beyond what a single amateur could handle and still hope to eventually finish the project. Some of your points (monster girls for instance) are a topic that's already worked on. I suggest you refer to his blog for details.

Which leads to my own question: Is pregnacy for the VIPs out of the question? Do you have any plans for or against it or did you not think about it so far?

Also I've encountered an old bug in 2.9 where animals disappear when you reassign a girl from the animal show. It's curable by reloading though since it was still there when the save was created.

Nice update. Immer weiter so!

Ok how is this elevator needs action how about elevator service by girls ?
idkdude
Newly Registered

Postby random Crow » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:08 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:I don't usually post comments on the language used, but since the only word misspelled in your post appears to be a typo I'm assuming that your english is actually very good. If you wanted to that is. The english orthography is a nightmare after all. So if you want people to listen to you, you might want to at least put in the affort to make your post readable with, let's say, sentences and not just words that come out randomly. You are writing after all and can think about what you're doing while doing so.

Thanks. For me I don't mind if people post feedback, bug reports and suggestions in the same section. But I attach importance to a clear, readable language.

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:Which leads to my own question: Is pregnacy for the VIPs out of the question? Do you have any plans for or against it or did you not think about it so far?

The thing is that there could be actually childs growing up. They would share the same DNA traits like their mother (about same hair colour / style). So If I would allow VIP's to get pregnant, then this would mean a lot of drawing and animating in the future. This is why I decided to just go with the slaves. You know, to keep doors open in the future. Oh and btw. even if I get VIP's children to be full grown up at instant, I would automatically create another "usable" character for the brothel. She (or he) must look like their mother. Meaning more animations multiplied with 3 :D

And thanks for the bug report I appreciate it. ;)
random Crow

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 am

random Crow Wrote:
RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:Which leads to my own question: Is pregnacy for the VIPs out of the question? Do you have any plans for or against it or did you not think about it so far?

The thing is that there could be actually childs growing up. They would share the same DNA traits like their mother (about same hair colour / style). So If I would allow VIP's to get pregnant, then this would mean a lot of drawing and animating in the future. This is why I decided to just go with the slaves. You know, to keep doors open in the future. Oh and btw. even if I get VIP's children to be full grown up at instant, I would automatically create another "usable" character for the brothel. She (or he) must look like their mother. Meaning more animations multiplied with 3 :D

I don't know the trait list off the top of my head, but wouldn't it be possible to disallow some from being inherited? Amy's hair for instance could become a standart ponytail. The VIP trait could vanish (or stay if it isn't too gamebreaking). That would reduce their offspring to normal slaves. The only thing with more animations would be the pregnant models, but they might be worth it, if the audiance wants them.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby random Crow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:30 am

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:
random Crow Wrote:

I don't know the trait list off the top of my head, but wouldn't it be possible to disallow some from being inherited? Amy's hair for instance could become a standart ponytail. The VIP trait could vanish (or stay if it isn't too gamebreaking). That would reduce their offspring to normal slaves. The only thing with more animations would be the pregnant models, but they might be worth it, if the audiance wants them.

Mmm, I guess that would be fine. I like things to be more realistic though. Let's keep it on the table for now, but there is some other stuff on it I need to take care of first :)
random Crow

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 am

A couple things:
I found an other bug: after loading the reputation was down to 0 with the appropriate number of customers. After 2 days it changed back to 8.

Do you have any plans for the placeholder skill? I thought of a bar expansion with a stage and dancer.

Also the balancing is off. You gain max rep faar too fast and Cassandra too late for that. Maybe put in some requirements that have to be met to level up, like skill ranks and number of rooms or so.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby random Crow » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:00 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:A couple things:
I found an other bug: after loading the reputation was down to 0 with the appropriate number of customers. After 2 days it changed back to 8.

Do you have any plans for the placeholder skill? I thought of a bar expansion with a stage and dancer.

Also the balancing is off. You gain max rep faar too fast and Cassandra too late for that. Maybe put in some requirements that have to be met to level up, like skill ranks and number of rooms or so.

I really, really hope that I got this rare bug with version 3.0 (actually I forgot to fix it in 2.9, too :? )

Can you tell me what you mean with placeholder skill? Pole dance was always an Idea, it just didn't make it into the game yet.

We will probably face some gameplay changes in an upcoming patch. Don't know exactly how it will look like. With that I see that I can adjust the balancing.
random Crow

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Found an other bug.

When only Amy is assigned to the glory holes and she's sent somewhere, leaving them vacant, customers will occupie them and get stuck hindering the day from ending.
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.0!) (03/06/18)

Postby random Crow » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Game got updated!

Public: new monster girl: The Lioness
Patreon: new animal: The Horse
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.1!) (04/17/18)

Postby random Crow » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 pm

New version has been released!

New public feature: Horses
New patron feature: Amanda origin story
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.1!) (04/17/18)

Postby rx7900 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 pm

stokings?heels?
rx7900
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects