[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.14.2] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:55 am

I see. The thing is it would change the formula for the obedience events which use static calculation, which is simple. Not sure adding these variable limits would add much. I'm already getting a few bad feedback due to the way I'm going with the game so I'd rather not complicate it more than what I already planned ^^
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi guys,
A little up to talk about two important posts released over the last few days.
First, a poll to vote for the next girl to be fully playable has been started there :
https://www.patreon.com/posts/glassix-next-12957708
Second, I started a post to talk about a change in the way Glassix is released. Basically, it remains free but with 2 months delay. Patrons will get either beta access right away or to the stable version 1 month later. There are several important reasons for this change and you can find out more over there :
https://www.patreon.com/posts/delicate-matter-12997777
Thanks for your time !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby theredfear » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:11 am

I've noticed that the downloads for this game are always 9 to 10, 10 to 11, 11 to 11.2, and so on and so forth.

Never paid that much mind on my last computer. It was a bit odd, but no big deal.

I am now on a new computer. Do I actually have to go back through old downloads and follow the "download path" again or do you have a download that has the most up to date version available in one shot?
theredfear

Postby hoboy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 pm

theredfear Wrote:I've noticed that the downloads for this game are always 9 to 10, 10 to 11, 11 to 11.2, and so on and so forth.

Never paid that much mind on my last computer. It was a bit odd, but no big deal.

I am now on a new computer. Do I actually have to go back through old downloads and follow the "download path" again or do you have a download that has the most up to date version available in one shot?

Each whole number is a new complete release. The partials are usually bug fix patches to the whole number. Current is 14, with the latest patch bringing it to 14.2...the ones like 10 to 11 is for people who don't want to download the entire game each time (they are big)
hoboy

Postby Daedolon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi everybody !

Here is Glassix v0.15.1 PUBLIC download.

Download links

What's new ?
  • Grades feature added
  • 3 new skills to improve : academic, fitness and swimming
  • Added stamina to the game
  • Enabled cum in girls statistics
  • Added new cheats
  • 2 new extra girls : Iyo, a police woman and Miwa, school nurse
  • Blowjob events have been updated to add cum in/cum out choices
  • Shizuru obedience level 4 event added
  • New unique event for Shizuru in the mall girl toilets

Glassix BETA v0.16 is a bit delayed and should be out next week.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.16.2] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:22 am

Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.16.2 PUBLIC :

Donwload links

What's new ?
  • Story has been advanced
  • Lily becomes playable
  • New erotic events added at low levels (0 and 1) to speed up obedience grind
  • Lily obedience level 1 and 2
  • Lily basic sex commands : handjob (standing and chair), boobjob, blowjob
  • New sex commands for bed and chair
To proceed with the story, just go to street K once the second week starts.

Glassix 0.17 PUBLIC will be released at the end of this month.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby theredfear » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:46 am

The Changelong says it's finally possible to do Yatsumi's first couple of Obedience levels. Which sounds good because I've been completely avoiding Utako just because she has a bonus scene that can only be done if Yatsumi's first obedience is done. But the Walkthrough still says this scene is inaccessible. Which is it?
theredfear

Postby Daedolon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Utako and Yatsumi are playable in v0.17, currently for patrons. It'll be released publicly at the end of the month. As for the walkthrough, it's still missing some events because the extra girls are created by CarpeNoctem, not myself so I sometimes forget to add some options he added. I'm currently working on an event reader feature to make all events and options automatically extracted in order to eventually replace the manual walkthrough or at least, extend it.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:19 am

Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.17 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Lily obedience level 3 and 4
  • Lily commands level 3 and 4
  • Utako obedience level 1 and 2
  • Utako commands level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko obedience level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi obedience level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi's house added in Downtown Bakery Street
  • Utako's and Kumiko's apartment added in Downtown Street J
​​​​​​​
Enjoy !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.17.1] Glassix

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:38 pm

The last version I have is 15.0 since I thought I'd wait for a bit more content before updating.
The full download is to big for in browser use and I don't want to open a mega account.

Could you keep the patches up, so people who don't want an account can access your great game?
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Daedolon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:50 am

I'll try to keep the links to the patches indeed.

About the game size, I've optimized the image in v0.18 and shrank the game from 5.3Gb to 1.7Gb so this should solve part of the issue. It'll be out at the end of the month.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby theredfear » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 am

Does the choice in Ryoko's last scene have any real impact on Hikari other than the -50 Affection hit for picking Ryoko? It's real easy to get the affection back and Hikari doesn't seem angry or comment on it at all.

Also some bug reports. ALOT of the new content with Yatsumi and Kumiko is in French. All the time, regardless of actual language settings. Also Kumiko's level 3 won't trigger. When I present the score to Utako she just says 'Not here..." and the scene ends.
theredfear

Postby Daedolon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:18 am

The two bugs you encountered are solved in v0.18 so you might have to wait until the end of the month.

For Ryoko's last, as far as I know, it does not impact the rest of the game. I don't know if CarpeNoctem (the creator of Ryoko) will add special events depending on which choices you selected.

Thanks for the feedback :p
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby theredfear » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:37 am

theredfear Wrote:Also Kumiko's level 3 won't trigger. When I present the score to Utako she just says 'Not here..." and the scene ends.

I was playing 18.1 but that's one's still in full effect. I am using the in-game cheats but they're the in-game built in ones so I can't imagine they'd be causing the problem.
theredfear

Postby Daedolon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Got it, I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby theredfear » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Just tried on 19.0 and still no luck. My friend suggested it might be because I'd already tried to event once before when I did not have a high enough study score.
theredfear

Postby Daedolon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:14 am

Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.18 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Wardrobe management added
  • Yatsumi obedience level 3
  • Kumiko obedience level 3
  • Handjob command for bed and chair
  • All scenes images have been optimized to reduce the game size
About the wardrobe management :

To access it, you need to bring the girl to either her room or a public female changing room (In bathhouse, Aquatic park, Beach or School gym) and talk to her. A new option, Wardrobe management, will appear and let you choose what outfit the girl will wear during specific periods.

There are 4 periods at the moment : Casual, Work, Swimsuit and At home.

There are 6 possible outfits for all girls (except Lily which only has the 2 first) : Casual, Work, Swimsuit, Bath towel, Underwear and Naked (you need to get the girl in underwear or swimsuit and choose to go pantiless to get her naked)

Students have 2 extra outfits : Gym cloth and School swimsuit.

Each outfit requires a certain of audacity from the girl depending on the period and her obedience level. Girls will be more likely to wear sexy outfit at home than at work. And of course, certain outfits require more audacity to be accepted, as well as going pantiless. You'll see the outfit audacity and max audacity possible for the period in the new interface. The formula is quite simple so you should figure it out pretty easily. It's quite close to what I explained before :p

The outfit will be reflected during the girls daily life and daily commands, however unique events such has obedience level will still show the original outfit. This is simply because handling those variations would just be way too much work so only the images of daily events have been updated. Same goes for pantiless outfit, the underwear will still show because too many possible variations otherwise.

If the outfit does not have the proper images ready yet, it will default to the naked variation. This will be visible for the school swimsuit and underwear outfits which are currently missing a few images but that shouldn't be too troublesome.

About the images optimization :

Following some patrons advices, I decided to optimize the images and processed all the scenes images. There is some slight quality loss in result but it has roughly been reduced by 66% which means the game has gone from ~5.2Gb to ~1.8Gb in size even though the amount of new images for this update reach about 2700+ new images which makes it worth the quality loss. I know it's mainly duplicated images with alternate outfits nevertheless it's still a pain in the ass to create them ^^ That's why I'm more than happy to migrate to 3D assets with Lust Complex in the future :p

About new commands :

Following the last polls, players voted to have new commands. This update contains 2 of them which are variations of the handjob for the bed and chair. In the future, we'll try to create more unique commands so be patient.

I tried to test this new version as much as I could to avoid bugs but due to the type of content, there might be some events or situation which might still be quite buggy so let me know if you encounter any trouble with this update.

Major known bugs which will be solved in 0.19 at the end of the month :
  • Lily still requires girl each Sunday even after she tells you she won't
  • A few other bugs reported but not game breaking so far.

Have fun !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:17 am

theredfear Wrote:Just tried on 19.0 and still no luck. My friend suggested it might be because I'd already tried to event once before when I did not have a high enough study score.

Yes, unfortunately, if you saved after the bugged event, it will lock the level of the girl. You might have to edit the save file manually to remove the event. Open the save file with a text editor and search for the string sisterCsisterCobedienceC, you should find something like

\"sisterCsisterCobedienceC\":XXX,

XXX being a number

You just have to remove this text and save the file, then load the save file in game, it should allow you to trigger the event again.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.18] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi all,

Here is Glassix 0.20 PUBLIC release ! (Forgot to post baout 0.19 last month :x)

Download links

What's new :
  • Story completed
  • Anael obedience levels 2, 3 and 4
  • Kumiko level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • Utako level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • Yatsumi level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • New extra girl : Emiri, Strip club barmaid
  • New extra girl : Shiho, business woman
  • New unique event for Naomi related to Rin's birth
  • New anal option for Yatsumi threesome
About the story :

With this update, the story reaches its end. Just level up Anael to level 4 to proceed with the story. You'll have to make a choice between Anael or Lily which will then unlock a new option when talking to girls to trigger their unique endings. Two endings per girl : good or bad depending on who you chose. Beware that proceeding with the last story event will make Lily and Anael disappear from the game even though you'll still be able to play the game. This means any event related to one of those 2 girls will not be accessible anymore, like the pact events to get the doll mode option for a girl.

Depending on the girl you chose, the condition to trigger the ending will be different. With Anael good endings, you'll have to reach maximum affection with a girl. The current max affection is 100 which should be pretty easy to reach. However this will change with the Dating feature and make it a little more entertaining to raise affection as well as choosing one official girlfriend among all the girls which will become the new requirement for good ending. If you choose Lily bad ending, you'll have to grind until 200 obedience points. With the Lily's spells feature, grinding such an amount of obedience should be much faster. So basically, the mechanic of what you have now will change a bit once the game is completed but not the content itself. I know usually, all features are implemented first but Glassix being in the work for so long, a lot of new things have been thought over the course of development and carefully analyzed before adding it to the list of potential features. I hope you can understand.

The endings are not done yet and will require an update of their own to complete, maybe 2. A poll will be started with all previous remaining options plus the endings so you will be able to vote for the content you want to be added first.

Enjoy !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.20] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:37 am

Hi guys !

Download links

What's new :
  • Emiri obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
  • Kristina obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
  • New school uniform quest
  • A few bug corrections (Check changelog if interested)
For the new uniform quest, check the walkthrough (Section : "New school uniform event "). Please note that this new uniform is only displayed on the avatar at the moment, not the scene images (yet). The new images will be processed once the new sexy casual outfit of each girl is added (which would require the Items & Money update to be voted for :p)

This update contains less content than usual I'm afraid. I've been quite busy working on Lust Complex since there is a lot to learn and do but I'm getting there.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects