Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lucy's Corruption [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:34 pm

He watched you with glee as you pulled open his pants to find his cock ready and waiting. "I always wake up with the worst morning wood. Absolutely won't go down til it's been serviced." With a twist of his hips, he slaps it across your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:49 pm

I Blinked "Well I can't service it if you're waving it all around." I told him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 am

"You also can't service it if you're flappin your gums, sweetheart." He slaps it across your face before pointing it right at your mouth. "Now open wide."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:54 am

I Rolled my eyes and opened my mouth.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

As you opened your mouth, he took the offer and pushed his cock into your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 pm

I lapped at his cock tip diligently.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:45 pm

The touch of your tongue excited him greatly his cock spewing pre eagerly at the attention. One hand balled your hair in a fist while the other started rubbing your cheek.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

Blushing in humiliation I teased his cock slit with my tongue, having heard that was sensitive before.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:05 am

He grunted in delight proving the effectiveness of playing with his cum slit which deposited another glob of pre on your tongue.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:08 am

Gently swallowing more I made sure to work my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:39 pm

With one last thrust, he shoves his cock down your throat and begins pouring his spunk down your throat. "Ah yeah, that's a good fuck."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 pm

I Shuddered and swallowed his load.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:06 am

He gives you a pat on the cheek as you swallow his seed. "Mmm, you're good with your mouth. I'll be keeping that in mind if I see you again. For now, I have duties to get to. You should probably go wash off."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 am

I gulped and shuddered "W~Where?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 pm

He points you in the right direction. Entering the bath area, you find one large pool where everyone washes though several women are currently getting fucked in the bath as well.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:27 pm

I Blushed and got in to bathe.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 am

Stepping into the baths you found yourself lucky that the other men were all currently occupied. As you were washing, a chipper looking deer girl stepped up beside you. "Hi, you're that new girl, aren't you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 am

I Blinked and nodded "Yeah I guess."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 pm

She blushes, "You're as lovely as they say." Tentatively, she puts her hands on your shoulder and tries pulling you into a hug, but her hesitance would make it easy for you to pull away if you wanted to.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:57 pm

I let her hug me, and hugged her back confused "I'm not really all that special."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games