Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

Postby bubba2104 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 am

Can anyone help me i found the permission slip in my mailbox but i can get my mom to sign it what do i do
bubba2104
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 am

That's odd, last time I checked she signed it as soon as you show her the unsigned slip. That was before the update, though, so I wonder if something broke in the process or got changed.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby zirpcev » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:43 pm

bubba2104 Wrote:Can anyone help me i found the permission slip in my mailbox but i can get my mom to sign it what do i do

It should be possible to get her to sign it, but if that's giving you trouble you can alternatively get a forged permission slip by talking to people around the school.
zirpcev

Postby c-war » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:42 am

bubba2104 Wrote:Can anyone help me i found the permission slip in my mailbox but i can get my mom to sign it what do i do

It is an 'ask' option. Hit 'A' when talking to your mom to get it signed. If the option doesn't show up, you may need to talk to more people at the school first.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby FabulousAura » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 am

I was wondering if anyone has a save file they could send me of Pokemon Hentai Version right before you board the ship.
FabulousAura

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 am

I'll send it once I get home. If I remember to do so.
Dapper Gent

Postby Dapper Gent » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:57 am

My save file was erased. Deadman said he'd work on getting the file for you.
Dapper Gent

Postby FabulousAura » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:My save file was erased. Deadman said he'd work on getting the file for you.

He sent me it. Thank you so much for the help. :D
FabulousAura

Postby Cursed_Light » Sat May 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello, i just want to know...How do you launch the game ? Because every time, i click on "new", i have a black screen...
Cursed_Light
Newly Registered

Postby uzumaki fer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 am

can someone tell me how to find misty when team rocket get misty and how to find cut or strength?
uzumaki fer
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:20 pm

uzumaki fer Wrote:can someone tell me how to find misty when team rocket get misty and how to find cut or strength?

You will get cut and strength when you needed.

As for finding team Rockets hide out in the desert, Go to the right Desert map and follow the Foot prints left in the sand, then activate that fake wall.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby dozeraaa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:45 am

is this game abandoned or still developing?
i just finish the demo and it was fun
dozeraaa
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 pm

dozeraaa Wrote:is this game abandoned or still developing?
i just finish the demo and it was fun

I know that it was put on hiatus when the creator, Humbird0, had a death in the family, but I think he will be back before the end of the year to start working on it again.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:49 pm

im pretty sure hes been slowly working on it, hes been putting up other flash stories and some typed up stories on his official site so hes still working.
dndman997

Postby topdog154 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:28 am

Will the clipboard save files still work for newer updates?
topdog154
Newly Registered

Postby Languidfox » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:42 am

I started working on a pokemon like game recently and wow it's a lot of work! Steps like "just seed a few moves" wind up taking quite a long time when multiplied by the number of things that there are. I've got a newfound respect for this one (and I already had a high opinion!)
Languidfox
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Yeah, pokemon is a pretty simple engine but the database is huge. The simplicity is really essential to the variety.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Dark_Onix » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 am

I do not think that Humbird0's Game engine is too simple. Yes there are limitations with it, however it is also very flexible. Over the last few months I have been working with Construct 2 game engine; and there are things that I can do with Humbird0's Game engine that I am unable to do with Construct 2 game engine. For example in Construct 2 I have to program each new image into a sprite one at a time. However in Humbird0's Game engine, there is no need to do this. I can, and have, add dozens of new images to the game just by moving them into the correct folder.

Also Humbird0's Game engine is still a work in progress. I do know if Humbird0 is currently working on his game; however last year there were some postings about an attack editor he was adding to the game engine. Currently there are only about 35 different attacks in the game, sometimes using different names. If this editor is ever finished it would add countless new attacks to the game. And also require lots of free time to create those new attacks and edit all Pokémon to use those new moves. I think that is more fair to say that simplicity is not essential for variety; however it saves lots of time.

Also on a side note; if there is a new update to the game, and there are lots of new attacks added to the game. It is almost certain that old clipboard game files will not work correctly. Because attacks known by Pokémon are stored in that file.
Dark_Onix

Postby XaldonAjide » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

Took a look at the save files in the clip board, I imagine Humbird0 made it so he could easily edit the saves anyway he needed to, also just a question, what is the Highest level you've gotten any of your pokemon. I've gotten Pikachu to level 8 before the game ended. but that was as far as I got. Really looking forward to Humbird0's next big pokemon hentai edition update, but until then Good luck in his personal life.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Postby ValturNaa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 pm

I do know what can be done with humbird's engine, Onix. If you haven't already seen it here check out the project Pokemorph on these forums. I'm the main coder (and writer) for it, and up to now we've been using this engine, but I'm now trying to build our own. Improvements like attack editors would be enormous for this engine, however my main point was that while pokemon in general follows a simple engine compared to many other games, it needs that simplicity in form to support the massive number of data entries. There are a lot of steps involved in entering each pokemon with stats, moves, and so on, and adding 1000+ pokemon is a lot of busy work. If these entries required more data, that would add even more. This engine simplifies the process even more by skipping stats.

@Xaldon I'm pretty sure I've gotten one or another pokemon to level 12 using the level-up exploit at the hotel in Vermillion, just for testing purposes to see what would happen, and I wasn't impressed with the handling of evolution. Lacking *any* pictures to use as thumbnails, and having no way to acquire one from your own mons, sucks. At this point you pretty much have to let someone capture them, photograph them, and then capture them back. So after this I figure the best thing to do is wait until you see an evolved pokemon in the wild or in a trainer's team and catch that instead.
ValturNaa

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects