Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: July 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: Dec 2016)

Postby Misterio88 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 am

I would like to see a menu selection, purchase of a house you want to buy an apartment or house for pokemon.it was said about the fire to catch pokemon,went through the whole forest and not found where they are or when they will?
Misterio88
Newly Registered

Re: Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: July 2017)

Postby Dark_Onix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:31 am

To answer some questions, if Misterio88 is talking about the third Jinx Battle, where she cheats and steals all of your stuff; I added that event to make the villain more annoying. Also by adding to the story that Jinx is running around stealing from other trainers, I can set up other stories and encounters for here.

As for Oddish, that Pokémon can be added to your party, but it is one of the harder ones to get at this time. (Hint Hippies will have more luck). The camp fire event was removed from the game a few updates ago, those lines of code were used to create the current system of getting Pokémon, so even if it was in the game it would not help you get any more Pokémon.
Dark_Onix

Postby maxcheese » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 am

Yea i cant seem to be able to het this to run can i get some help u mean i have pokemon hentai version wprking just fine but for some reason i cant get this to play any ideas?
maxcheese
Newly Registered

Postby Misterio88 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:44 pm

I would like to ask if there is any evolution of pokemon in the game Yes or no.If Yes, what LVL?the ability to sell the clothing in the shop or, for example, other trainers for money.when we can learn to swim?the review was about pokémon cave LVL 10 I wanted to see again
Misterio88
Newly Registered

Postby KnightCrescent » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 am

Girl futa 7u7
KnightCrescent
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:23 am

To answer some questions, If The "Pokémon hentai version" game is working for you; and This game is not working for you. Then you should try to transferring the "game.exe", "game.swf", and the "game.htm" files from the working game to the game that is not working. Both games use the same game engine so if there is a problem loading one game it could be fixed by swapping files around.

To answer the Pokémon Evolution question. No; I plan on adding that to the game in the future, as an out of battle event. But I have not worked on it yet.

The Futa question is something I am not planning to add to the game, even adding males would be a lot more work.

The Level 10 cave question; There once was a bug in the game that created high level Pokémon in caves. That has been fixed. Currently the Highest level Pokémon that can be found in the game are the Pokémon north of the second city, but there fall a level or two short of being level 10.

As for the Swim question, I think that I would have to add that to the game, near the end of the game. I have been working on that ability; in fact it is possible to swim from the first town to the second town on the island. However I do not like games where there are walls in the ocean that prevent the player from swimming anywhere they want. So once the player learns to swim; they can swim, in theory, to any part of the island. So I can not add it to the game too early.

Below is a picture of an uncharted (and unfinished) part of the island, that can currently only be found by swimming there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Swim.GIF
Swim.GIF (155.52 KiB) Viewed 2954 times
Dark_Onix

Postby Misterio88 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:40 pm

I would like to receive additional information about a trainer with a rope or handcuffs to capture (for example, lvl 3.app 3. cha 6. will 5. and fetish type dom.bre.pub.poke) to the player Understands that you need a coach or not. I do not know, you can realize the function of hiring a coach who is higher than you, in statistics in the city or in the woods for money or (for example, a stone that you can get by beating a boss or being in a cave)
Misterio88
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:53 pm

With the only exceptions being NPCs, like Jinx and Ashley; all stats and personalities are randomly generated. There are also no Coaches currently in the game; or any other form of Hirable NPC (Just Girlfriends). Most NPCs have fixed stats in order keep sexp gains the same and also for Willpower and Cha tests.

Below are some of the stats of NPCs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jinx
Lvl: Never the same level
Personality: Goth
Fetish: Dom
App: 6
Cha: 8
Will: 10

Ashley
App: 10
Cha: 8
Will: 10

Ashley's Maid
App: 12
Cha: 5
Will: 5
Dark_Onix

Postby Valeriabb12 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 am

Hi ahm how Can I get a girlfriend in this game? because the only thing I've been doing is getting raped by thousand of caterpies and that gets really annoying
Valeriabb12
Newly Registered

Postby lightassassin316 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:06 am

How do you tame pokemon?...it says play with them im not sure if that means lose all your health get naked let them rape you or just wait and let them attack you please help?
lightassassin316
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:25 am

To get a Girlfriend; first you must explore the forest long enough to find a girl who is tied up. When you find a girl who is tied up, talk to her. She may ask to become your girlfriend if you untie them.

To get a Pokémon to join your party; first you must explore the forest Horny and not tied up. A random event, that happens while you are walking around, is to stop and Masturbate. If you are lucky, a Pokémon will appear and want to have sex with you. If you let them, they may want to join your party. (Hint: having a High Cha score and a history of having sex with Pokémon will help you get a Pokémon to join your party)

In other posts there are some more hints about how to do those two things.
Dark_Onix

Postby Vyrinic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 am

New to the game here, how do I reach the 2nd city? One way is blocked by a broken bridge and the other is blocked by team rocket?
Vyrinic
Newly Registered

Postby tikki051 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm

The game seems interesting but when I try to open it with VBA emulator it automatically closes. same with the other games i find here.
What can I do to open the game?
tikki051
Newly Registered

Postby tikki051 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

or what kind of system should I use on MAC
tikki051
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Sorry I have been working on other projects for a while now, so I have not been too active on this game. As for the questions; I do not use a Mac, so I do not know if it will work on that system. However on a PC, all you need to do is click on the, "game.exe" file. it will be loaded up on a Flash player that is installed on your computer. So you don't need any special game engines to run it.

As for the question about finding the second city; Once you get a camera, and battle Jinx for a second time, you must explore the forest. There are two events that need to happen before you get to the second city. The first is a battle with an unique NPC, either Misty or Sam, if you are playing as either Sam of Misty then you will need to find the other girl. The next event is a Third encounter with Jinx; if you have a High Willpower then you will battle her, and if you have a Low Willpower she will steal all of your stuff. The locations of these events are somewhere off the main trail that are a hard to get to. (Hint: Sam is hidden in the same cave, that in an older version of the game held a Charizard.)

On a side note; I am planning to create a discussion on this forum to ask questions about how do people like to play game; on PCs, Macs, or Smart phones. I have been working with a new game engine and I do not know what kind a computer people currently like to play games on.
Dark_Onix

Postby Dark_Onix » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:15 am

I am posting a small update to the game. Just to fix some small errors I found, and to add some more girls to the game. To get the girls to appear in the game; use the computer is Ashley's office. Change the number of complete girls in the game from 11 to 16.
Attachments
Update 1-2-18.zip
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 378 times
Dark_Onix

Postby Raze211 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:56 am

I've read past posts on how to reach the 2nd city, 2 events needing to be done.
1.Find Sam/Misty
2. Battle Jinx a 3rd time

I've read Sam is in a cave, but I've looked in every possible cave and have never seen her, I figured she'd be in the cave to the right of the 2 roadblock girls blocking the way to the 2nd city, but while it does have a room at the far back that seems like it'd be holding a "boss" that room is empty. The cave has charmanders and rattata as well as normal trainers. But no Sam/Misty.

I've fought Jinx the 2nd time, but haven't seen her for her 3rd battle. I'm highly overleveled from constant backtracking and looking around all over the place to no avail. My Misty is currently level 9 with a level 7 girlfriend.
Raze211
Newly Registered

Postby 4K4M4RU » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:50 am

this glitch can be fixed by changing a few things in the save TXT file but i forgot what those are, so help please.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (54.48 KiB) Viewed 2605 times
4K4M4RU
Newly Registered

Postby Slaybad » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 pm

tikki051 Wrote:or what kind of system should I use on MAC

I use a MacBook Pro running OS X El Capitan (ver 10.11), and the program I use to run the game is something called Crossover (ver 13.2). It takes a little bit of getting used to, but so far there hasn't been an .exe game that it can't run.
Slaybad
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:40 am

Raze211's Question: The Cave that holds Sam is found on the map that is One map North of the map where the road splits into two different directions. There are 2 caves on that Map, both are in the lower Right hand side of the map, also the only way to get to the cave to holds Sam is to go through the other cave to get there. I think that the Cave you are talking about is the one that holds Jinx.

4K4M4RU's Question: I do not know what lines of code need to be changed offhand. However there are several actions in the game you can take to fix it. For example using the a locker to change outfits. Almost any event that changes a player's outfit should also fix this problem. Because it resets the looks of all sprites.
Dark_Onix

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects