Slave Lord (Capital only)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Slave Lord (Capital only)

Postby pinktea » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 am

Greetings.

Here's the recent addition to the Slave Lord game; previously posted here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6956

This is the 3rd part of the game concerning the sacking of the Capital and enslavement of the Queen. Themes: bondage, slaves, bdsm, breaking, etc...

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Slave Lord Part II ver 1.3.swf [ 12.64 MiB | Viewed 6196 times ]

The unified version (containing all three girls) is available for patrons on Patreon. I will be making that version public in time and post it up here, once I've got the next part of the game completed.

Note; there seem to sometimes be problems when played on Chrome. No idea why this is.

Comments, reviews, advice would be appreciated;
pinktea

Re: Slave Lord (Capital only)

Postby Pr3dator95 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi, a quick question, the prancing piggy isn't available for me so how do you lower the approval of the queen by the people?
Pr3dator95
Newly Registered

Postby tfungnoth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:39 am

Pr3dator95 Wrote:Hi, a quick question, the prancing piggy isn't available for me so how do you lower the approval of the queen by the people?

Raise your own approval and talk to the minions about those mystery writings on the wall
tfungnoth

Postby Darthjake » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:49 pm

I tink it''s not availible at first, I tried to go there right away too, and it said it was not availible, but then later when I clicked on it, I could go in.
Darthjake

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Takes a bit to get the hang of it all, but pretty good game.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Pr3dator95 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 am

tfungnoth Wrote:
Pr3dator95 Wrote:Hi, a quick question, the prancing piggy isn't available for me so how do you lower the approval of the queen by the people?

Raise your own approval and talk to the minions about those mystery writings on the wall

Thanks for the tip
Pr3dator95
Newly Registered

Postby LossRaca » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Is this a complete "new" game or based on the slave management game?
LossRaca
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:20 pm

LossRaca Wrote:Is this a complete "new" game or based on the slave management game?

This is part of the slave management game, but is the 3rd part with cheat commands to get you there quick so you don't have to grind the first 2 girls again.
Darthjake

Postby LossRaca » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:04 am

Darthjake Wrote:
LossRaca Wrote:Is this a complete "new" game or based on the slave management game?

This is part of the slave management game, but is the 3rd part with cheat commands to get you there quick so you don't have to grind the first 2 girls again.

Ok so the "only" job do bring those together? Or will there be more?!
Anyway i am hyped!
LossRaca
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 pm

I think, and I stress *think* that the 3rd part may be the final part, but I would hope that the author continues to refine and if not expand, continue on the theme in later games as they refine their techniques and perhaps grow more staffing to support the games.
Darthjake

Postby pinktea » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Darthjake Wrote:I think, and I stress *think* that the 3rd part may be the final part, but I would hope that the author continues to refine and if not expand, continue on the theme in later games as they refine their techniques and perhaps grow more staffing to support the games.

There will be one more major-ish addition to the game involving Silaria. After that, I plan to fix bugs and add a few more minor features going into the future.

Once this game is complete, however, I'm going to start a new game. It'll still be a slave training type game, but set in a different world and I'll use the skills and experience I gained developing Slave Lord to make the next project even better and more expansive.

I'm also working with another guy and developing a monster-girl capture quest game which we'll post up the demo of on here soon!
pinktea

Postby BongoMonkey » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:58 am

Is there anything to do in the first floor of the brothel with the 3 girls?
BongoMonkey
Newly Registered

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:00 am

Hmm, the balance in this one is a little odd. With how much Obedience that's needed to get her to perform oral on you, it's more likely she'll accept getting jizzed on or sucking off a bunch of strangers first. Also she makes no money for working at the bar? Kinda sad that you have to let her get fucked/used by others in this (Or so it appears). I'd rather she can make some money (Less than brothel) without sex with others. That way you can decide if you wanna pimp her out for fast gains or keep her to yourself but it'll take much longer. Though I guess that can just be the type of game this is, I still think her accepting a jizz fest or sucking off others before you is weird, especially since you've already fucked her dozens of times by that point. I understand trying to gate the sex scenes, but this just makes things awkward lol. I think it's the group sex stuff that should be more heavily gated over the personal sex scenes with her.

Could use a way to skip all the text too, it says press spacebar or arrow over like spacebar is going to skip instead of just go to a new page of text. The game is already pretty grindy without having to wade through all the text, really hurts replayability in my opinion. I probably wouldn't replay this if new content is added unless you can skip all the text in a scene with one click/button.

Liked the first one better so far if I remember right, it had a lot better balance.
FruitSmoothie

Postby wolfboy 19 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:43 am

How do you raise your approval and where do you talk to the minions?

Also, is there a way to earn money?
wolfboy 19
Newly Registered

Postby PenelopePep » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 pm

I have been playing this for a while now and i was wondering how to lower the queens approval??
PenelopePep
Newly Registered

Postby Darknaim » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

PenelopePep Wrote:I have been playing this for a while now and i was wondering how to lower the queens approval??

I dont remember fully but you should use your minions and translate the strange markings. Which is gonna open a door and you will find somebody in there. That person will lower Queen s apporaval in exchange of money.
Darknaim
Newly Registered

Postby PhoneHacks » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:27 am

Anyone know how to talk to minions to translate the writing? or maybe where to talk to them?
PhoneHacks
Newly Registered

Postby iamjustmakingthisaccount » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 am

I am wondering how to lower the queens approval, I did talk to the minions about the writing and all they did was give me a riddle which I don't have a clue how to solve.
iamjustmakingthisaccount
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:25 pm

You have to go through some secret door in the wall with the writing and meet what's basically Gollum, and he'll put up posters all over town at night spreading rumours about the queen and shit that'll lower her approval. Been ages since I played so I'm not 100% on whether the door was in that wall.
Firefall

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Right, so I've finished it, and I quite liked it.
Pretty good for what it is.
But it's lacking some polish in sex-scene details, some ui elements, and intuitiveness.

Intuitiveness
- The links between the queen's approval, your approval, and the tasks you can have her perform don't make much sense.
But the requirements are adequately explained.
This is therefore just about the least of the problems.

- The triggers for the tavern and your minions becoming available both don't make sense AND are insufficiently explained; this is much more serious.
"Not yet available" does not communicate enough.
Does the Princess' level have to go up in slave, in obedience, or in both, and WHY?
Or is it just that some more days have to pass?
If it's more days, then once again, why?

-For immersion, it'd be nice if all the jobs contributed some money and some obedience, and all the sexual jobs also contributed some competence.

Sex-scene details
- "Cum" commands for the oral and spit-roast brothel scenes would be nice.
- Maybe have Silaria squirt a bit like the Juice Room girl, when she cums?
A difference between Silaria's "second stage" and "Cumming" expressions and animations would also be nice.

User Interface Elements
Making the transitions from screen to screen faster would help, so EG I wouldn't have to wait a few seconds to leave the tavern after talking to townsmen.

Overall still a fun addition to the series.
It was nice that you could choose to be mellow or tyrannical; I didn't go into the "fear" section but the choice being there is pleasant.
Dunno if this is still in production, but hey, it was fun when I got around to playing it.
Edit: (OH, there's also some grammatical stuff, like in feeding cake, it should be "Here you are" instead of "here are you"; getting the text proof-read wouldn't hurt.)
But yeah, good shit.
Lucky777

Next

Return to Flash Projects