[Ren'py]The Gift Reloaded V0.03, September 10th

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Ren'py]The Gift Reloaded V0.03, September 10th

Postby MR.ZZ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:29 am

Hello!

Today I want to show you my latest game I'm currently working on:

"The Gift Reloaded" is a mind contol game focused on harem builing, sandbox gameplay, slaves and incest.

You may have played my first game, "The Gift". Let me explaine what "Reloaded" is all about:

What is "The Gift Reloaded":
"The Gift Reloaded" is the reboot of my first game "The Gift" with better graphic, story, gui and gameplay.

Will "The Gift" be continued:
No, “The Gift Reloaded” replaces "The Gift". I’m now adding all the content from the original game to the new on, but upgrading the graphics and gameplay.

Why the reboot:
I wasn’t happy with the way "The Gift" looked and played. I’ve improved my skills in every aspect and wanted to bring them to good use. So, I’ve started from scratch with my game and created "The Gift Reloaded".

If you are interessted in the latest updates and news, feel free to visit my patreon page.

Download Links V0.03:

PC:
https://goo.gl/JxzhuK

MAC:
https://goo.gl/pVQKug

Changelog:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

V0.02
Continuation of Clara's and Monique's story: get to know them better and bring them into naughty situations on their way to become your first two slaves.
First real sex scene!
Slowly unfolding the background story of “The Gift Reloaded”.
Second tier of clothes for the mother: Use your power to get her into more skimpier clothes!
Night event for mother and sister: You can skip time by playing with your computer after day 7 and pay mom/sis a visit while they sleep. But be careful what you're doing! There's always a random chance they will wake up and interrupt your fun.
New gameplay feature: Now you can examine items in every room of the game by clicking on them. The items will give you some background info about the characters and the main plot. Clickable Items will light up when hovered with the mouse.
This feature will become more important in the future, starting with V0.03.
Save game compatible with V0.01
More than 250 new images (total 480 images)
Size: 590 MB

V0.03
Finish Clara’s and Monique’s story, make them your first two slaves!
Continue to corrupt Mom and Sister.
Unlock Sister’s second set of clothes and make her wear it in the house.
Shower event for Mother and Sister: meet them randomly in the bathroom and get them to do some naughty things with you!
Save game compatible with all previous versions.
More than 350 new images (830 in total)
Size: 1.19 GB

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by MR.ZZ on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MR.ZZ
Newly Registered

Re: [Ren'py][Donate/Free] The Gift Reloaded V0.01, June 03rd

Postby PlayerXXX » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:14 pm

The prologue for the story is well made than the previous one it also develops the plot better than the previous one.Good luck on this reboot .Hope the gameplay will be awesome.
PlayerXXX

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:32 pm

PlayerXXX Wrote:The prologue for the story is well made than the previous one it also develops the plot better than the previous one.Good luck on this reboot .Hope the gameplay will be awesome.

I agree, the reloaded version is better. However, I believe some activity in the protagonist bedroom is needed besides sleeping. Some activity to improve the protagonist. Maybe using the mind control to improve things like speed reading, training endurance levels, or his confidence.
rpgfan650

Postby Nikoli » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm

I like the changes from the original concept, however it's getting flagged by BitDefender as malicious. might want to see what's going on.
Nikoli

Postby MR.ZZ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Nikoli Wrote:I like the changes from the original concept, however it's getting flagged by BitDefender as malicious. might want to see what's going on.

It's a known issue that some renpy games tend to trigger anti virus softwares. I'm afraid there isn't much I can do against.
MR.ZZ
Newly Registered

Postby stani71 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:56 am

Great Game keep on going

(P. S. Mr. ZZ ich arbeite an der Übersetzung!)
stani71
Newly Registered

Re: [Ren'py]The Gift Reloaded V0.02, July 21th

Postby MR.ZZ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am

Updated with V0.02!
MR.ZZ
Newly Registered

Re: [Ren'py]The Gift Reloaded V0.03, September 10th

Postby MR.ZZ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Updated with V0.03!
MR.ZZ
Newly Registered

Postby jaredh72 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 am

Game is on hold indefinitely. Here's his last Patreon post:

Hi everyone,

today I've some bad news for all of you…
I'm going to take a break in development for an undefined time. I'm pausing my Patreon campaign at the end of the month, so no one will get charged for October and the following months.

Since there is always a chance that Patreon screws something up, I suggest to delete your pledge on your own before month's end.

What lead to my decision:

I'm having private issues which I urgently need to take care of.

I simply can't spend the huge amount of time, which would be needed to develop this game, at this time.

Why I don't delete my Patreon:

I have so many plans and ideas for this game, I can't simply let it die.

Maybe, someday after fixing my private problems, I'm going to return with a brand-new update and I’ll continue with the development.

Final words:

All I can say is: Thank you!

Thank you for your incredible support, thank you for your feedback and help, thank you for your interest and for your trust!

Martin aka Mr.ZZ
jaredh72

Postby Lordargin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Any one know how Martin (Mr.ZZ) are?
We miss his game, but Real life is more important.

Martin if you are out there, I hope you work things out in your life and get everything back under control.
I just wanted to let you know, we have not forgotten you and thank you for making the best game, in it's genre ;-)

all good vibes from me to you
Lordargin
Lordargin
Newly Registered

Postby deathgod » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:39 pm

firstly my condolances on your loss also i hope thing are a bit better now as people have been worrying about you all this time in fact i don't mean to sound offencive or rude or anything but i was start to wonder if you mr zz were even still alive there at one point so i'm glad my doubts were wrong oh and love the whole mind pardon my description here but mind fuck / control theme
deathgod

Return to Non-Flash Projects