PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby Furman12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
Furman12 Wrote:PokeMorph v1.63 7/1/17 dose not work I downloaded it, I extracted it in the Folder and all I got was a list of errors total of 3593

just Re-Downloaded it today, works fine, are you using the flash option and not the SWF file or something?

no I was using the WinRAR Zip I clicked "extract here and "yes to all" like I normal do and I got the list
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Furman12 Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:
Furman12 Wrote:PokeMorph v1.63 7/1/17 dose not work I downloaded it, I extracted it in the Folder and all I got was a list of errors total of 3593

just Re-Downloaded it today, works fine, are you using the flash option and not the SWF file or something?

no I was using the WinRAR Zip I clicked "extract here and "yes to all" like I normal do and I got the list

Well, never had an issue with WinRAR on anything in the past. So this not a problem running but a problem just getting he files then. Alright, try using your computers default file extractor, not WinRAR. then lets see what happens. Also, just in case, re-download for this, never know what can happen over the internet.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby xeragoth » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 am

So at the institute is there a significant change depending on what you choose there? i choose to fight both of them and in the end they dont let me in anymore. what is different in the other paths? and more importanly did i miss any scene by not choosing a side?
xeragoth

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Each side has its own set of scenes and a special pokemorph. If you choose one side you miss one set of scenes and a special morph. However, if you face both sides you get the opportunity of catching a lot of morphs early on as well as the two special morphs, but no scenes.
Dapper Gent

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:37 pm

And in addition to no scenes you earn the eternal enmity of the school, cutting you off from anything extra that gets added there later. You have to do everything you want to do at the school before leaving. That also means no second chances if you went in with weak pokemon and got beaten during the battle sequence. So choose that option carefully.

Partly due to community feedback, we have found it necessary to do a basically complete reboot of the GUI in development for the new engine. We are presently looking for any opinions or criticism that might cause us to change the design again, preferably before we get two months' development behind it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This gui concept based on the gen 1 pokedex
pokedex.png
pokedex.png (37.33 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
with a special modification to accomodate Professor Oak's old eyes.
special pokedex.png
Game size on screen will remain the same as the current engine, with the bulk of the gui being built outside the game window.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby xeragoth » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm

my only problem with the user interface is that to open the menu i have to hold any of the movement arrow and escape. But if you want and opinion i like the pokedex idea and i think it would be better if the letters would be more pokemon game like to give the feeling of old or new pokemon

PS anyone has a save before the school event i kinda wanna see the other options

PSS im starting to feel that if i dont deny angelica advances i wont get any scene with green hair girl (cant remember the name right now) is that possible?

PSSS Love the game hope you guys keep doing in it, i would say the only thing that bothers me a little is that eevee have no sex scene at all, she is always watching but never taking action. (unless i miss something is possible btw is there a walkthrough somewhere just to check if i miss something)
xeragoth

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:08 am

xeragoth Wrote:my only problem with the user interface is that to open the menu i have to hold any of the movement arrow and escape. But if you want and opinion i like the pokedex idea and i think it would be better if the letters would be more pokemon game like to give the feeling of old or new pokemon

PS anyone has a save before the school event i kinda wanna see the other options

PSS im starting to feel that if i dont deny angelica advances i wont get any scene with green hair girl (cant remember the name right now) is that possible?

PSSS Love the game hope you guys keep doing in it, i would say the only thing that bothers me a little is that eevee have no sex scene at all, she is always watching but never taking action. (unless i miss something is possible btw is there a walkthrough somewhere just to check if i miss something)

That first issue was a problem with Humbird0's engine and will not exist in are new engine.

check your PM

Yes, depending on how you act

No walk through guide, but would point to Fabulous Arua's channel for he does cover a good chunk of it in his playthrough. Eevee, nothing comes to me at the moment for I am hitting the bed soon.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:46 am

What Deadman said.

The character scenes are dependent on your choices as a player. Conservatives get Willow scenes, Supporters get Angelica scenes.

No, Eevee doesn't have any sex scenes herself yet. We have a huge build up for her.
Dapper Gent

Postby xeragoth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:10 am

is there any plans to corrupt willow, like to get to a middle ground were you support but dont wanna spread the virus recklessly
xeragoth

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 am

Nope. Which, without giving any spoilers, is very significant towards the end of the game.
Dapper Gent

Postby Sashimyr » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:25 am

Sorry in advance for the newbie question, but how to you get pokemon to join you in lesbe island?? I can not for the life of me figure it out.
Sashimyr
Newly Registered

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:10 pm

I'm afraid you're in the wrong game thread.
Dapper Gent

Postby FreemanGordonXD » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 am

I cant open the menu... I click ESC but nothing happens... how can i save?
FreemanGordonXD
Newly Registered

Postby Furman12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:47 pm

by the way I fixed it all I had to do was remove my old game and install the new one
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby NCFancypants » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:37 pm

FreemanGordonXD Wrote:I cant open the menu... I click ESC but nothing happens... how can i save?

There's a keyboard icon in a corner at the bottom of the screen, if you click that, it brings up a map of the keys. You can move the macros to any key you want from there. and then you can open the menu. I used to go into the Database to fix this issue because I didn't know you could use the keyboard (and because for some reason that didn't always work). But then I found out you could, and it made things so much easier.
NCFancypants

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 pm

speaking of the keyboard icon i've saw that the esp key is kinda broken. not sure why.
Humadragon2016

Postby FreemanGordonXD » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:24 pm

NCFancypants Wrote:
FreemanGordonXD Wrote:I cant open the menu... I click ESC but nothing happens... how can i save?

There's a keyboard icon in a corner at the bottom of the screen, if you click that, it brings up a map of the keys. You can move the macros to any key you want from there. and then you can open the menu. I used to go into the Database to fix this issue because I didn't know you could use the keyboard (and because for some reason that didn't always work). But then I found out you could, and it made things so much easier.

Thanks
FreemanGordonXD
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:26 am

Neither are we. It's a bug we inherited with the latest humbird engine, I believe, and I don't know what .swf file or embedded code it's attached to, to try and replace it. But we are trying to transition into an engine of our own where we will no longer be reliant on someone else to provide a bug-free program with all the functionality we require of it. Our intention is the the version you've got now will be the last version done in flash.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby umiraw » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:28 am

I don't know if it's a know issue but if a Pokemon dies to poison, you can invoke it again which will die instantly giving exp to the opponent, which will in turn give you more exp by winning the fight this process can be replicated infinitely.
umiraw
Newly Registered

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:23 am

exsplote! LOL that might be another thing that's buggy with humbird's rpg maker...
Humadragon2016

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects