Corta's Flash Edits - Exclusive Supporter Bootleg [25/Oct]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8 FULL for Patrons! [23rd Ju

Postby darklulu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 pm

okay thank you Corta :3
darklulu
Newly Registered

Postby ecksydee » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:43 am

"BHGH is next"

there we go, back to patreon
ecksydee
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC

Postby umiraw » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:03 am

man this game's so sweet, can't find the names of the songs ANYWHERE though. especially want that dubsteppy one with soft guitar-like into
love and tips for the creator
umiraw
Newly Registered

Postby ishimaruh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 am

Uhh is the last versiion only avaliable for patrons? :(
ishimaruh
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:15 am

Corta, are you ever gonna update Darkest Desires?
Dongman

Postby Gidshiri » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello, Corta! How are you? Still working on FYC? What plans do you have for near future?
Gidshiri

Re: Corta's Flash Edits

Postby corta » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:39 pm

ecksydee Wrote:"BHGH is next"
there we go, back to patreon

and less people quit after FYC was done, than I thought. .... yay~ :D

umiraw Wrote:man this game's so sweet, can't find the names of the songs ANYWHERE though. especially want that dubsteppy one with soft guitar-like into
love and tips for the creator

FYC's sountrack is mostly from LoL's official soundcloud.
the one you're after was a DJ sona tune and the default track was called "phantom dance"[i] ... I think. the rest should be easy enough to find up there.[/i]

ishimaruh Wrote:Uhh is the last versiion only avaliable for patrons? :(

exclusive version goes free after a month, so dont worry!

Dongman Wrote:Corta, are you ever gonna update Darkest Desires?

dont have any plans to pick the game back up.
plus, I'm pretty sure all the stuff I wanted to make way-back-when is still impossible.
... so, nah. probably not. :?

Gidshiri Wrote:Hello, Corta! How are you? Still working on FYC? What plans do you have for near future?

nup, that's the end of FYC for now.
full gameplan is up on pat, but basically, it's gonna be MnF/BHGH :)
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby napala » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:45 pm

And after BHGH comes that old "gloryfied gallery mode" right?
napala

Postby corta » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Fuck your champion1.8.jpg
Fuck your champion1.8.jpg (83.96 KiB) Viewed 2749 times

FYC 1.8 FULL is now FREE for everyone!
Play it now, on the first page or download from my patreon

..and it only took an extra hour here, to fix the front-post every time I edit it. -_-

Apalapan Wrote:And after BHGH comes that old "gloryfied gallery mode" right?

yup!
.. mainly because every time I'm actually able to start working on a game, I'll have already gone off the idea I had for it :\
whatever happens though, it's gonna be FUN! :D
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8 FULL for EVERYONE! [23rd A

Postby Feddo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:05 am

Glad to finally play 1.8! I'm still trying to figure out the pleasure thing though. I know the very bottom bar is your pleasure and the one just above that seems to be hers but what happens when you click the actual number? I know it goes up after each time the guy cums but I'm not sure what clicking it actually does.

Edit: Also I'm not sure but I don't think the Thinn button is working.
Feddo

Postby Dongman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:25 am

now, all though I am exited that FYC is finished, I am somewhat sad that Illaoi never made it into the game.
Dongman

Postby astromormy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:54 am

Just curious; have you ever considered releasing the .fla files you use for your projects?
astromormy

Postby corta » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:41 am

hooray, a reason to host an update here~
.. flash embedding!

so, new click system for BHGH. here's the basic idea

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

BHGH pressOrb.swf [ 3.86 KiB | Viewed 2655 times ]

astromormy Wrote:Just curious; have you ever considered releasing the .fla files you use for your projects?

not something I'd really considered.. they'd take forever to upload, and I dont expect many people to care.
..but, if you really wanna take a look around, decompile away! ;)
be like meeeee~ :D

Dongman Wrote:now, all though I am exited that FYC is finished, I am somewhat sad that Illaoi never made it into the game.

yup.. another vocal minority, just like lulu. was expecting more for both :?

Feddo Wrote:I know the very bottom bar is your pleasure and the one just above that seems to be hers but what happens when you click the actual number? I know it goes up after each time the guy cums but I'm not sure what clicking it actually does.

in cheat mode, it'll swap states (move you from normal to orgasm, to faint etc.) and in normal mode, it just resets your state.
also, level never did anything... was basically just a rounds counter. didnt really have a good idea what to do with it. :|

Feddo Wrote:Also I'm not sure but I don't think the Thinn button is working.

it works, except it's ..... kinda useless.
it forces the basic body (which is already used by everything else) only real thing it does is skip the other butt sizes in the cycle.
corta

Postby Zobo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello Corta!

You mentioned a while ago you'd take a look at character template. I said I would take a look at the UI, and...

Took me a while to dl the old character template and get round to doing a UI design for it.

https://mega.nz/#!sCoQTJbT!D4VDPCHBRFOF ... DHp6sYPPgo

You'll need to type Z2C when you unzip it.

I hope you'll find time to comment on it, and if anybody else is interested in taking a look I'll be glad of any criticism and especially if
it is constructive in tone.

Cheers,
Z.
Zobo

Postby corta » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

Zobo Wrote:Hello Corta!
You mentioned a while ago you'd take a look at character template. I said I would take a look at the UI, and...
Took me a while to dl the old character template and get round to doing a UI design for it.

I hope you'll find time to comment on it, and if anybody else is interested in taking a look I'll be glad of any criticism and especially if
it is constructive in tone.

Cheers,
Z.

ooh-ee feedback! :O
tl;dr warning. rambling ahead.

now, let's see here..

> It is not meant to be readable, only the general impression of hundreds of buttons and loads of things one can change
goes one step deeper than that... it wasnt really even meant to be 'playable' neither.
but yeah,there's SO much more stuff in there than when things started.
I can totally see the need for a 'full' rework, just the template wouldnt be the place for (all of) it -- anyways, point-by-point.

> The most important improvement is a way to undo changes. ... Changes applied on hover, reverted unless clicked
absolutely. 10/10.
the second I get back in, this'll be one of the first functions brought in. :)

> save system
getting a system that actually stays saved was an issue, back when I made it for splat.
looking into a "save a file" save deal for BHGH, I'd plan the same for here.
save to get a file, and then be able to upload to reload it or even move the character into another game.
(like the animation suite. see > test chamber)

> when it comes to colors, the color picker idea is to have similar hues grouped, not millions of colors but a good number of distinct and applicable color options.
gonna plan to map it up to be a bit more like FYC's colour picker.
with just two buttons there's variety, space-saving and it's still fairly easy to navigate

> The pages are organized as tabs .. selection is done by clicking a part of the body
it's a prefectly good idea, but not at all what I'm looking for in the template.
the main idea being costume/character design, and adding extra clicks between costume parts will slow mix-n-matching down.
(not to mention that moving the layout around between tabs will leave you 'lost' for a moment before you find out where you were)

really, though.. the 'by-part' system wasnt actually planned to be what the player actually sees.
costumes would be designed like that, then turned into outfits (like at the bottom) for ease of use.
plus then, stripping can actually work too!

> Face/hair screens
for the 'real' game, it's a must. ... but it's gonna stay simple in there.

cant promise anything on brow/nose layers, but I've been meaning to sort through all the faces
.. to find out how many dupes I've actually got in there
also, love the fanned layout of the colours <3

eyes will be split into two buttons (a bit like hair) one picker for style and one for the actual colour

and if I was gonna add noses, it'd probably land somewhere on the acc/body layers rather than being it's own slot
(I think rikku something like it, but it'd work like any other skin-coloured accessory)
and I cant really make out much in the compressed shots there, but when I'm past BHGH I'll have a go at bringing in some snoot variety

> how about limb thickness? Ass and stomach size alteration certainly would appeal to some people.
limb thickness is probably gonna be a no, because it would mean re-drawing every single costume peice.
(or at least having the system running on every layer. same goes for coloured tatts)
most of the bodies do a pretty good job of 'looking' different while still keeping the shape though.
.. shame I cant draw 'em anything like how hedgehog does :cry:

butt sizes. sure. probably gonna happen. it's inevitable.

as for the stomach, I'll probably (finally) cave into the pregnancy crowd and make something for that.
.. even though babies are ick. -_-

> I attempted to draw a more natural gravity compliant breast selectors, but a) I can't b) I don't think they are feasible. Are they?
they use the same animations on all sizes, so having all of them lining up is an issue..
if I angled them down more, there's a worse chance that busty girls have their nipples slide right off during a bounce :\

> This screen is mostly just a lot of buttons to choose from lots of clothes options
gonna end up the same mess as the current layout, it's -always- gonna be a million buttons. :\
but, I'll meet you half way and finally get around to naming all the buttons, so I can have them light up when you pick 'em.

> Test chamber
Something I've been planning for.... years now.
basically, I eventually want to make a full set of engagements for the model and various partners, and then be able to plug it into any game.
it's never left planning stage, but I've taken great inspiration from skyrim's osex and a-chat's systems.
so, that's the aim.

> expanded the mess to have not only liquid but dust and cut type mess
interesting.. it's not gonna be like the mess system, but I've been thinking about a 'temp' body layer for stuff like that.
so, there'd be a layer for flowing water (shower?) battle damage, dust and stuff like that.

> Male characters
yeah, that's gotta happen sooner or later.
when I'm ready for it, I'll get in contact with marune (or .. someone) from the simbro team..
I'm sure they'll be happy to donate some art assets :)

> Should there be a way for other people to add hairstyles/clothes/other things?
no idea how to make that work live, in-game.. not sure many would get much use outta it neither. :|
but, I hope anyone who's got something cool will send it my way for me to add in (and I promise to stop butchering them now, too. honest. :oops: )

phew, I think I'm finally done .. I just hope any of that made sense :?
thanks for the goodie-bag, z!

gonna be a while before I can actually do any of this, but hopefully I can get BHGH done in 2~3 months time so I can get stuck in :)
corta

Postby Zobo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

> ooh-ee feedback! :O
> tl;dr warning. rambling ahead.

Same warning here. Except... MORE SO!
Also, I copied this and answered off-line, so > is commenting Corta and >> is commented from the document.

> gonna be a while before I can actually do any of this, but hopefully I can get BHGH done in 2~3 months time so I can get stuck in :)

Plan before implementing? MADNESS lies down that path!! :shock:

> goes one step deeper than that... it wasnt really even meant to be 'playable' neither.
> but yeah,there's SO much more stuff in there than when things started.
> I can totally see the need for a 'full' rework, just the template wouldnt be the place for (all of) it -- anyways, point-by-point.

Okay, so we may have some differences as to the purpose of template itself.

What I see is basically a character generator for 2d characters. Preferably one that can be included into
another project or somehow generate characters that can be used in other games, either as the playable character
or as another character in the world.

What is the template to you?

> > Test chamber
> Something I've been planning for.... years now.
> basically, I eventually want to make a full set of engagements for the model and various partners, and then be able to plug it into any game.
> it's never left planning stage, but I've taken great inspiration from skyrim's osex and a-chat's systems.
> so, that's the aim.

This sounds great for fostering others to make their games, but should perhaps be a different module altogether.
One the template can utilise, as an example how a program uses your new module. There might even be a *gasp* tutorial... :)

> > save system
> getting a system that actually stays saved was an issue, back when I made it for splat.
> looking into a "save a file" save deal for BHGH, I'd plan the same for here.
> save to get a file, and then be able to upload to reload it or even move the character into another game.
> (like the animation suite. see > test chamber)

Yes, that would mean others could crate a game without the need to create the character generator itself.
I am sure that would make new projects easier to start. The creator could focus on the gameplay and environment.

One thing about saving is if you stay saved, a way to clear everything would be nice.
I sometimes restart to get rid of stuff. Like at present nothing clears mess from forearms. It's a bug. Similar bugs
that inevitably will creep up may be more serious if you came back to the same character.
that inevitably will creep up may be more serious if you came back to the same character.

> > when it comes to colors, the color picker idea is to have similar hues grouped, not millions of colors but a good number of distinct and applicable color options.
> gonna plan to map it up to be a bit more like FYC's colour picker.
> with just two buttons there's variety, space-saving and it's still fairly easy to navigate

It's still the same idea: grouping of similar hues and the variations of them. What I drew up is merely the structure
expanded in a 2d plane. The different choices all shown, instead of cycled through.

Obviously 2 buttons is way smaller than what I had, but in my multiple tab I had the screen estate to spare.

You should probably create it as a widget, seeing as you'll need to pick colors for skin, hair, lips and eyes.
And possibly hair/secondary, ornament, mess, maybe even cloth.

> > The pages are organized as tabs .. selection is done by clicking a part of the body
> it's a prefectly good idea, but not at all what I'm looking for in the template.
> the main idea being costume/character design, and adding extra clicks between costume parts will slow mix-n-matching down.
> (not to mention that moving the layout around between tabs will leave you 'lost' for a moment before you find out where you were)

Well, the amount of buttons was such that even when I was on my largest monitor with the template at full screen mode,
I several times missclicked. Even in the wrong row, changing the wrong part. I can not see how one screen can hold
all of them and remain useful. (I was looking at the character, not mouse cursor when this happened. I expect others
would too.)

All the costume buttons (except for helmets and piercings) are purposefully in the same screen exactly so
you wouldn't need to change screens when you are working on your outfit. Even those two could be moved there.

> really, though.. the 'by-part' system wasn't actually planned to be what the player actually sees.
> costumes would be designed like that, then turned into outfits (like at the bottom) for ease of use.
> plus then, stripping can actually work too!

I do not exactly understand what you mean.

Are you saying there should be no ready made outfits, or that they aren't placed first, or that the
generator only has ready made outfits to choose from?

How do you see the by-part part? One screen/program where you only assemble clothes into outfits, another
where you do other stuff? Or do you still intend on cramming everything into one screen/tab?

> > Face/hair screens
> for the 'real' game, it's a must. ... but it's gonna stay simple in there.

I made the plan to make this the best character generator for 2d games. I think your mileage varies.

I don't see this as a game at all - no gameplay. It could be a good asset for them, though.

> cant promise anything on brow/nose layers, but I've been meaning to sort through all the faces
> .. to find out how many dupes I've actually got in there
> also, love the fanned layout of the colours <3

Heh, yeah. It's there to show that having the colors around the layout is pretty flexible.

> eyes will be split into two buttons (a bit like hair) one picker for style and one for the actual colour
>
> and if I was gonna add noses, it'd probably land somewhere on the acc/body layers rather than being it's own slot
> (I think rikku something like it, but it'd work like any other skin-coloured accessory)
> and I cant really make out much in the compressed shots there, but when I'm past BHGH I'll have a go at bringing in some snoot variety

The nose thing really is very small, but to my eyes changes the face a lot. You don't see any 3d character generator
that allows you to change eyes and brow but has no nose setting.

Merely making the nose a straight line from tip to just below the nose bridge instead of inward curve is a great
change. In my eyes, if nobody elses.

If nose shapes would be best implemented as an accessory, why not?

> > how about limb thickness? Ass and stomach size alteration certainly would appeal to some people.

> limb thickness is probably gonna be a no,

Figured it might well be. But I didn't want to assume.

> most of the bodies do a pretty good job of 'looking' different while still keeping the shape though.
> .. shame I cant draw 'em anything like how hedgehog does :cry:

I think the clothes make much of it. As one who can't draw either, I feel you.

> butt sizes. sure. probably gonna happen. it's inevitable.

I wonder how much butts can alter if the rest of the body doesn't before it's just silly or even repulsive.

> as for the stomach, I'll probably (finally) cave into the pregnancy crowd and make something for that.
> .. even though babies are ick. -_-

I am uncertain whether they are more numerous or vocal. As kinks go, I suppose it's one of the less
radical ones. Which is why developers are more likely to include it, which may make the group seem larger or
more influential still.

> > I attempted to draw a more natural gravity compliant breast selectors, but a) I can't b) I don't think they are feasible. Are they?
> they use the same animations on all sizes, so having all of them lining up is an issue..
> if I angled them down more, there's a worse chance that busty girls have their nipples slide right off during a bounce :\

How about triangular? For smaller sizes, mostly. As breasts are malleable, a triangular breast in all but the
flimsiest of clothes would be a small curve outward.

> > This screen is mostly just a lot of buttons to choose from lots of clothes options
> gonna end up the same mess as the current layout, it's -always- gonna be a million buttons. :
\

A lot, yes. The same, no. By having a different screen for clothes parts gives those buttons practically
full screen estate, which means they can be substantially larger than they now are. My impression is they
are currently almost unusable, but on their own screen they would not be.

> but, I'll meet you half way and finally get around to naming all the buttons, so I can have them light up when you pick 'em.

Beware, you give me that and soon I'll suggest something silly like coloring those buttons with the color the item they
choose is, like hair and eye buttons already are ;)

> > expanded the mess to have not only liquid but dust and cut type mess
> interesting.. it's not gonna be like the mess system, but I've been thinking about a 'temp' body layer for stuff like that.
> so, there'd be a layer for flowing water (shower?) battle damage, dust and stuff like that.

Since you had the mess color buttons I did play around with them. That led to thinking what other temporary things
characters could have. I just threw the idea in.

I see no reason why this temp body layer couldn't be used to show a somewhat sticky white-ish fluid.

...you could apply with a some kind of thing as your cursor by clicking on the woman. Hm, probably useless.

> > Male characters
> yeah, that's gotta happen sooner or later.
> when I'm ready for it, I'll get in contact with marune (or .. someone) from the simbro team..
> I'm sure they'll be happy to donate some art assets :)

The amount of assets for males is maybe 1% of what you got for females, but it's a start.
Generally having male things in a game is nice unless you commit to Cephalopoda derivatives or a trips to eastern
Aegean Sea.

> > Should there be a way for other people to add hairstyles/clothes/other things?
> no idea how to make that work live, in-game.. not sure many would get much use outta it neither. :|
> but, I hope anyone who's got something cool will send it my way for me to add in (and I promise to stop butchering them now, too. honest. :oops: )

If not users, how about developers? Will you let others use your stuff in their games? Should one make a fantasy
game they might not want futuristic weapons and armor, instead adding bearded dwarf ladies and elf eyes...

>> Changes applied on hover, reverted unless clicked
> absolutely. 10/10.

Just beware of problems if someone moves the cursor quickly over a row of buttons. Don't know how flash
does callbacks, but disabling the change on hover for 0.1 or 0.05 seconds whenever it's called might be an idea.

As I understand it you have different layers for different components?
So, for example, body accessories go to acc/body layer so when you alter your choice only that layer changes?

Is there an inherent reason in the graphics why you could not draw a tail to helmet layer?

If you could, you could have several generic layers, and a way to choose one.

This would allow people who like piercings to have 5 or tattoo lovers have loads of those and so on.
I suppose someone could choose 5 helmets, which would look silly but harm no-one. As they are layers,
any overlap would not be a problem.

All you would need is a radio button like set of buttons that choose the slot (layer) to edit.

> phew, I think I'm finally done .. I just hope any of that made sense :?
> thanks for the goodie-bag, z!

Any time. In fact, once we have some sort of vision on what will be included I'll likely make a new version. :o

Cheers,
Z.
Zobo

Postby corta » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 am

right, got a new prototype thingy for people to see -- a save system!

made this a few days ago, but held out for testing.
basically, I've got an issue with flash actually remembering your save-file after you log out..
so, I've got thrown together this little demo-thing

put some text in the left box and save it, when you load it should appear in the right box.
but, the kicker is checking back later to see if the load button still works (whether or not flash has culled your save)

and that's what I need more testers for!
anyways, here it is. give it a go

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

saveTest.swf [ 35.15 KiB | Viewed 2542 times ]

corta

Postby corta » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 am

This sounds great for fostering others to make their games, but should perhaps be a different module altogether.

yup, that's the idea. ..for later.. -way- later.
makes updates a bit easier, too. ;)

One thing about saving is if you stay saved, a way to clear everything would be nice.
I sometimes restart to get rid of stuff. Like at present nothing clears mess from forearms. It's a bug. Similar bugs

clearing saves is easy... -too- easy. right now, I've got problems with flash just *poof* deleting save-files all-together when you log out
so, looking for a smart fix there :?

as for bugs, you're only saving a variable.. things like that wont be a problem.
oh, and I didnt know I had a broken mess-remove button.. :|

All the costume buttons (except for helmets and piercings) are purposefully in the same screen exactly so
you wouldn't need to change screens when you are working on your outfit. Even those two could be moved there.

I'd maybe consider moving all the stuff under the main buttons (face, emotion, weapons etc.) off to their own screen, then the main buttons have room to grow

Are you saying there should be no ready made outfits, or that they aren't placed first, or that the
generator only has ready made outfits to choose from?

so, they way things should go is that the game (the real game, not the template) loads a pre-set costume (like the buttons underneath, on the template)
it's -made- of the parts that we can see in the template, but they'll be able to pick whole outfits rather than having to go through "alright... krystal's arms, these legs... this body... no-no... -this- body... ... aaand.... uhh..."

I am uncertain whether they are more numerous or vocal. As kinks go, I suppose it's one of the less radical ones.

when the time comes, it'll be a vote.
to make it fair, there's probably got to be three options.. "yes, I want it" .. "no, I dont want you to waste time" and "I dont care"

How about triangular? For smaller sizes, mostly. As breasts are malleable, a triangular breast in all but the flimsiest of clothes would be a small curve outward.

so, you just want something in-between the smallest size and flat-chest.
sure, sounds possible. ;)

The amount of assets for males is maybe 1% of what you got for females, but it's a start.

main thing is having the basic shapes, so animation can happen.
from there, new content can do whatever.. so-long as the model is working.

If not users, how about developers? Will you let others use your stuff in their games? Should one make a fantasy
game they might not want futuristic weapons and armor, instead adding bearded dwarf ladies and elf eyes...

very few people have used my stuff, openly.. and those who do, they tend to just rip art assets out and build off that.
so, I dont think there's any need to worry about other devs

Is there an inherent reason in the graphics why you could not draw a tail to helmet layer?

making a new layer is just drawing and a few lines of code.. -IF- it's linked to a bodypart that already exists.
if not, though.. then it's got to be animated on it's own and that's extra clutter for me, when I work.
(plus, then every animation without that new piece has got to be re-worked)

This would allow people who like piercings to have 5 or tattoo lovers have loads of those and so on.
I suppose someone could choose 5 helmets, which would look silly but harm no-one. As they are layers,
any overlap would not be a problem.

technically possible.. but entirely pointless.
I... dont see the need to waste hours on something like that.. :|
..plus, extra lines of code means less stability
corta

Postby Zobo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:43 pm

my
C:\Users\Zobo\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MGHE5BRN\www.legendofkrystal.com

did not get any save file from your test app.

it really should be where flash player run on this site should save stuff, so I don't think it's going to work.

That directory has other saves from the site. No file from today.

That should also be a sign of success for yourself: save and check your similar directory, except of course your own user name in place of Zobo
and one of the directory names (the one after #SharedOBjects) will be some other random sequence. (only one subdirectory there, so not a problem)

Cheers,
Z.
Zobo

Postby fenwick » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Corta

In your "Pleasure Bon Bon Krystal" bootleg, what is the icon that's located on the top very far left (kind of looks like soap), and how do you activate it?

Also, there is a bug that when you click the "show" icon (located off the left side of the screen), it won't stay open...instead it closes by itself.
fenwick
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects