[RenPy] Insexual Awakening

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RenPy] Insexual Awakening

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 pm

About Page Banner IA 720.png
About Page Banner IA 720.png (121.68 KiB) Viewed 7792 times

Download the Public Build HERE

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py.
Contains Straight Shota, Loli, and Incest.

Features:
- Visual Novel storytelling
- Hand drawn characters, scenes, & animations
- Unique poses & expressions for each major character
- Simple and fun mini-games
- Unlock scenes via relationship points & from "Boldness"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mom Character

Big Sister Character

Attachments
screenshot0003.jpg
screenshot0002.jpg
screenshot0001.jpg
Last edited by Sex Curse Studio on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sex Curse Studio

Re: [RenPy] Incestral Awakening

Postby Totsboy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Nice work and the art looks fantastic!
A little advice though, you should divide the day in at least 3 time windows, then the players would have more window for money making and i imagine developing the relationships/ getting money would be really difficult when school comes in
Totsboy

Postby Abelius » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm

"Spasm.tv", that's golden... :lol:

About the game in general... it's fucking great! It's so refreshing to see this level of quality for a 2D independent game. :D

Dialogues are on spot, game mechanics are original and the art... oh, the art is fabulously perfect for a VN like this. The lil' sis is so cute that I can't wait for sexier events from her.

From one 2D creator to other, I salute you and insta-patron you guys. :mrgreen:
Abelius

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Totsboy Wrote:Nice work and the art looks fantastic!
A little advice though, you should divide the day in at least 3 time windows, then the players would have more window for money making and i imagine developing the relationships/ getting money would be really difficult when school comes in

We actually have planned and setup the "school time" to be it's own separate event, so you won't lose out on the day/night cycles ^^

And thank you for the compliments! Soapmonster is doing great artwork!
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 am

Abelius Wrote:"Spasm.tv", that's golden... :lol:

About the game in general... it's fucking great! It's so refreshing to see this level of quality for a 2D independent game. :D

Dialogues are on spot, game mechanics are original and the art... oh, the art is fabulously perfect for a VN like this. The lil' sis is so cute that I can't wait for sexier events from her.

From one 2D creator to other, I salute you and insta-patron you guys. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much! Our team works very closely together between the writing, programming, and art, which helps tie everything together.

I checked out your Patreon for the Legend of Krystal Rebirth, and I'm digging the look and feel! Does Kuja do all the art, including the backgrounds? Backgrounds can be an artistic challenge in of themselves!

Best of luck on your project, and hope it achieves great success!
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Darthjake » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 am

Woot, good to see you here, finally my typing skills will get some use in a H game!
Darthjake

Postby Smisenost » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:54 am

Based on the art that I saw, and the fact that the MC doesn't get sexual innuendo jokes, I feel that a warning of Shota and/or Loli would be appropriate. For some people, of which I am one, this can be a major turn off.
Smisenost

Postby theressomeonehere » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 am

I love it so far. the art is great, and i really like the characters. the difficulty curves on the minigames were also well done. i found the math one a bit easy, but that's probably just because i use math a lot.

I greatly anticipate further releases for this. keep up the good work!
theressomeonehere

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:35 am

theressomeonehere Wrote:I love it so far. the art is great, and i really like the characters. the difficulty curves on the minigames were also well done. i found the math one a bit easy, but that's probably just because i use math a lot.

I greatly anticipate further releases for this. keep up the good work!

The math minigame once had division and decimal numbers, so it was pretty intense at one point. Not everyone was a fan of that kind of math, ha, so we had to tone down the difficult shortly after release based on feedback.

Glad you are enjoying the game thus far!
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Abelius » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 am

Well, the game is great as I've already said. But the artist leaves a lot to be desired as a person in their Discord server, so I've insta-deleted my support.

I don't pay the bills of people improperly using the word 'autistic' to insult other people...
Abelius

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 am

Wait, is this the same house as in "Glassex?" is this map layout just a very common cookie cutter layout that anyone can just download?

Oh, and great game, as far as I can tell
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:25 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Wait, is this the same house as in "Glassex?" is this map layout just a very common cookie cutter layout that anyone can just download?

Oh, and great game, as far as I can tell

The layout was pretty much just us thinking about what should be in the home (4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, etc).
Various background packs were purchased that were copyright free to use for the home. So it's possible that the Glassex game, (haven't heard of it until now) has similar art or layout.

Glad you are enjoying the game! The next public build will be out early September, and it will contain an animation in the new scene that is added!
Sex Curse Studio

Postby calimbandil » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:08 am

Great game, great storytelling and really nice designed. I love the expressions and the enthusiasm showed by the characters. You have a Patron my friend.
calimbandil
Newly Registered

Postby Abelius » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:50 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Wait, is this the same house as in "Glassex?" is this map layout just a very common cookie cutter layout that anyone can just download?

Glassix. And now that you mention it... yeah, they're the same! Great observation skills man. That's why I felt 'at home' just from second 1 of playing, haha!

About them being open source... nope, but they seem to be downloadable for 3000 yen at DLSite, here. That's the house only, so I don't know where the rest of Glassix BGs came from. Probably the same publisher. Hell, even Highschool Possession uses these BGs (the same devs of 'Army Gals' at Steam). :lol:
Abelius

Postby Firefall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Abelius Wrote:

Glassix. And now that you mention it... yeah, they're the same! Great observation skills man. That's why I felt 'at home' just from second 1 of playing, haha!

About them being open source... nope, but they seem to be downloadable for 3000 yen at DLSite, here. That's the house only, so I don't know where the rest of Glassix BGs came from. Probably the same publisher. Hell, even Highschool Possession uses these BGs (the same devs of 'Army Gals' at Steam). :lol:

Huh, that explains why I thought a couple of the streets from Ramen no oujisama were the same as some of the glassix ones.

The art and writing are really good in this, but you really should put up a warning about the apparent ages of the twins.
Firefall

Postby ryuuzakihentai » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:02 am

This looks pretty nice! Think you can port this to Android? :D
ryuuzakihentai
Newly Registered

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:41 am

Latest Public Build is now available!

Check below for the changelog!

0.0015a-Alpha Changelog (9/3/17)

Scenes

- New Kira (Big Sister) scene with an animation! To make the scene available, you must progress to the following day. You must also complete all of the previous Kira scenes prior to this build in order to see the new one, and be at Level 4 Boldness and Level 6 relationship with her. If you have already done a scene with Kira during the same day, then you will need to wait until the next day for it to be available. Like other scenes, this new Kira scene can be revisited by selecting the "Scene" option in Kira's menu and selecting appropriate "revisit" option. The scene can also be replayed by dreaming in the player character's room.
- Adds a message confirming when a boldness level check is met for a scene when the prompt for the scene first appears.
- Added option to enable sex sound effects in the preferences menu (only applies to animations). It is switched off by default.
- Added two new Kira conversations. One can occur as a normal conversation, (from the "talk" option) after the 2nd Kira scene, and the other occurs automatically when talking to Kira after the new scene with her is completed.
- Improved animation transition when changing speeds in the new Kira scene.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new Kira scene to use the last segment of the revisit version instead of the normal version of the scene. This may have occurred if you changed the speed settings during the animation. If this happened to you, you can replay the scene by talking to Kira and selecting the topmost option. The correct last segment of the scene will play, and the new Kira scene will be considered complete. The revisit version of the scene will then be unlocked.

General

- Removed usage of Nate's default name instead of the player-chosen one in the math mini-game dialog.
- Increased "Boldness" level cap by 1. If you have enough Boldness exp/points for this level already you will be set to this level automatically after loading a save file. Rolling back, (ie. by clicking "back" on the quick menu or using the mouse wheel to go back) will set the level to whatever it was at the time so you may need to save and load again if you rollback right after loading.
- Increased Boldness exp/point requirements for each level by 1. Note: This won't lower your current boldness level.
- Increased Kira's relationship level cap by 1. If you have enough relationship exp/points with her for this level already you will be automatically set to this level.
- Made an aspect of the math mini-game on hard slightly harder than the medium version, as intended.
- Updated the message shown when player gains boldness but the level is maxed out to be natural sounding.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby Sex Curse Studio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:57 am

New Public Build Available!

Read below for the changelog!

0.0017-Alpha Changelog (10/3/2017)

New Content
- Added two new main Mom scenes. They require Mom relationship level 4 and 5 and boldness level 3 and 4, respectively.
- Added a new "repeat pattern" mini-game for Mom.
- Changed Mom's maximum relationship level to 5.

0.0016a-Alpha Changelog (9/24/17)

Bug Fixes
- The twin sister conversation about the beach will now be recorded properly when completed after this patch, no longer causing the New! label to repeat.
- Fixed the racing mini-game being too easy to win.

0.0016b-Alpha Changelog (9/25/17)

Bug Fixes

- Fixed the usage of wrong nameplates in a big sister's scene revisit.

0.0016-Alpha Changelog (9/23/17)
Note: To enable new scenes, you must progress to the next day.

New Content
- Added one main twin sister scene with an animation! It is unlocked from twin sister relationship level 7 and Boldness level 4. You must also complete all of the previous twin sister scenes prior in order to see the new one.
- Added two new small twin sister scenes. One small scene is unlocked from twin sister relationship level 6, and the other is unlocked from buying twin sister a swimsuit in the Shopping menu.
- Added two twin sister conversations.
- Added three new small mom scenes. Two are gained normally from leveling up to mom relationship level 2 and 3, and the other is unlocked from buying a mom a swimsuit in the Shopping menu.
- Added two mom conversations.
- Added a new sliding puzzle mini-game, for mom and twin sister.
- Added three new small big sister scenes. They are unlocked from big sister relationship level 4, 5, and 6.

Tweaks/Balance Changes
- Added ability to rename characters in main characters's room.
- Added betting to big sister's racing mini-game as another way to earn money.
- Points for relationship levels reduced slightly.
- Increased Relationship Level Cap for big sister to 9.
- Increased Relationship Level Cap for twin sister to 7.
- Increased Relationship Level Cap for mom to 3.
- Player character will no longer mention feeling bold enough for scenes that don't require boldness.
- Price of items to decrease difficulty in mini-games reduced to $15.
- Players can now buy items to increase mom's relationship points.
- Gifts to increase points with characters reduced to $8.
- Big sister's first scene and twin sister's first scene no longer grant boldness.
- Bathroom scene no longer grants boldness.
- A swimsuit for twin sister and a swimsuit for mom can be bought, unlocking a scene and outfit for both of them.

Bug Fixes
- Rewards gained from the racing and math mini-games after this patch will apply to New Game+
- Fixed an instance where big sister used player character's default name sometimes when he loses by a little in the racing mini-game.
Sex Curse Studio

Postby theressomeonehere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:27 am

I want to play the new release, but I can't find a download link anywhere. Am I blind?
theressomeonehere

Postby Darthjake » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:45 am

theressomeonehere Wrote:I want to play the new release, but I can't find a download link anywhere. Am I blind?

First post in the thread, I believe, right below the picture, the word "here" is a hyperlink.
Darthjake

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects