[RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

Postby flatliner10 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:29 am

And i was wondering why i suddenly have a Clinic and why the Clinic-Request-Quest wasn't fulfilled i think the bug was already there in the 31 May 2017 Version (17.05.31 Windows Version) i did't had the option to Build a Clinic,
so i made The Bathhouse instead, so the Quest is stuck now, doesn't matter, i intent to restart anyways.

Also the the Thieves Guild Hideout does not seem to have an regular entrance one discovered, so if you forgot to restock your teleport crystals, you are basically locked out and cannot proceed in their Questline, don't now if intentional or not.

That little Wyvern would make a great Messenger, for as long as she don't need to actually handle fragile things, i also kinda like that crazy hellhound-bitch, i don't understand why the the protagonist is so mean to her, she seems to loyally follow him everywhere.
flatliner10

Postby Ungawa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:40 am

Wow, Photobucket really screwed us out of the preview pics...
Ungawa

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:18 am

Why he didn't just upload them to the forums is beyond me... The only reason I can see for people using an external site when images can be uploaded directly to the forums would be if they were gaining revenue on views on those images (either through a redirect service or income-based image hosting sites).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 am

Yeah, it'll take a while to fix all broken images. Sorry for that.

The game is posted in several different places. That's why I copy and paste the posts with one image link instead of uploading it again on every site. Maybe I should consider to change that in the future. ^^
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:02 am

So I am just gonna leave those here ("those" being tricks which will make the game a bit easier and shorter):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1.The stone guy in the Inn in your capital is your personal bank because if you buy big potions from him you get a net profit of 100g/potion so 9900G/99 potions.
2. Did you ever want an overpowered character ? Yes you did and now you will know how to get one (though ypu will have to work for it). Don't go for Elly if your other characters are not over lv +-20. If you get her when all your other girls and yourself are high level, she will get a starting lv of 40 +... at least that is what I got in the last update (decided to get her early on in the new one)
3. Make a macro to farm stone.
4.Keep your taxes at 8%...its not high anyway.
5.Way less trouble getting essences by killing(less expensibe too)
6. Debug attack(if battles start to annoy you=>spire of courage)

Edit:For overpowered Elly, accept her help, leave Catleburry, come back, talk to her, accept , repeat...she will gain several levels each time.......honestly don't use this....hope it will be fixed soon
Last edited by Silverdragon on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverdragon

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:06 am

RyenSaotome Wrote:Yeah, it'll take a while to fix all broken images. Sorry for that.

The game is posted in several different places. That's why I copy and paste the posts with one image link instead of uploading it again on every site. Maybe I should consider to change that in the future. ^^

You have a devblog, why not just upload them to blogspot if you're just intending on linking them from a single service? Image hosting sites will always find a way to put a wrench in free services somewhere down the line, I honestly don't even use my ImageShack account anymore because of this (can't remember if I closed it or not)...
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:35 pm

opElly.JPG

opElly2.JPG

If you leave and comeback to Catlebury without helping Elly but accepting to help her, she will gain levels each time
Those are her stats without anything but starting clothes...
Silverdragon

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Did you really repeat this until she got to level 99? :D
Will be fixed!
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby Silverdragon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

RyenSaotome Wrote:Did you really repeat this until she got to level 99? :D
Will be fixed!

Lol yes...
It took 6 times with my team on level 15....she gained 15 lv each time, so it did not take that long.

Also, on another note, the new warmap has an issue the previous did not have. In the first battle my pikemen got attacked by heavies and cavalry while being 5+ tiles away from them.... since I have reloaded my game in the warmap it could be a save issue...but most probably it is the priorities within the ai(have no idea how you programmed them so this is just a guess)...could be something like: dealing dmg to a certain unit over being close to that unit before dealing dmg
Silverdragon

Postby RyenSaotome » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:53 pm

The new update is now available!

Changes include:
- CG scene for a new character near Ebron, when you talk to the elf on the path west.
- CGs for Naevy's scene added. Scene and replay option added to the CG selection screen.
- Bar and Logistics buildings on the overview map fixed. Logistics will now add +10 supplies for each turn and can be upgraded up to 3 times. When you already had the Logistics build, you can build it again.
- "Other none hentai CGs" option added to the CG selection screen. Currently it contains the 2 versions of the chibi CG from the encounter with Brad.
- Demoness from the Spire of Courage added to the CG selection screen.
- New events and scene for Lind, which includes the first animated CG!
- The amount of new characters in the CG selection screen also resulted in a new page at the CG selection screen. So make sure you don't miss the events on the new page. :D
Everyone playing from savegames should start the new content with Lind's event, as there is a 15-20mins waiting time after you paid her 1,5 mio gold. (If you don't have much money, build both mines and don't forget to get the tax money at the throne room.)

Known issues:
- Phraan doesn't appear in the town hall after the events near Ebron.
- Sara's face does not disappear when going to the last CG selection page.
Both issues were fixed after the upload, therefore the changes will be in the next update.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

From now on, you can also download the game from my own server. The download should be faster and completely without ads. :D

Download at:
https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby Amon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello,

If I buy resources from the mines and lumberjack from the caravan screen, it goes to my inventory and not to the castle storage. I cheated money in order to buy everything so I can buy things and upgrade a lot faster but after I bought all the resources and went to back to the building and upgrade screen it was still the same. That means all the resources I bought past 99 inventory limit were wasted.

Would be cool to get the option to send the resources directly to the castle to cut down on micro management. same thing with the other traders like the stone and fish, will be great to buy things in bulk and send it to the castle directly.
Amon

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:35 pm

Amon Wrote:Hello,

If I buy resources from the mines and lumberjack from the caravan screen, it goes to my inventory and not to the castle storage. I cheated money in order to buy everything so I can buy things and upgrade a lot faster but after I bought all the resources and went to back to the building and upgrade screen it was still the same. That means all the resources I bought past 99 inventory limit were wasted.

Would be cool to get the option to send the resources directly to the castle to cut down on micro management. same thing with the other traders like the stone and fish, will be great to buy things in bulk and send it to the castle directly.

The items you carry with you and resources your country has on the overview map are considered two different things. You can give Stone, Wood and Iron to Sir Edward in order to donate it to the countries storage. It might seem a bit unnecessary, but you also need the items for crafting, so you might not always want to have it immediately in the county storage, and the constructions are supposed to take a while. Making the resources available too easy and quickly would ruin the entire turn-based system in which you're supposed to slowly but continuously improve your country. :)
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 pm

The new update is online! It contains:

- 2 new Harpy enemies with new CG battler images
- 1 new map, when you go up north next to the fort in Witton
- Ariana's event in the Spire of Courage was reset and now enables a new quest at the Aldlyn city board when you wake her up instead of taking her prisoner.

New !-symbol events on the overview map including:
- One-time complete heal of all units (appears after first battle)
- Merchant selling 500 Supplies once for 20k gold
- A feast for Bread, Fish, Meat and Supplies to raise the moral of your troops by +50
- Option to sell Meat to Amagal with a relaxed trading policy (More trading of resources with other countries will follow later)

- Tutorial added to the overview map, to clear the confusion about the turn-system.
- Some warmap bugs were fixed, but some movement and attack range bugs are still in this version.
- Starting attack stats of enemy units are now lower, but increase in battle 4.
- New upgrade for each class in the warmap laboratory, which requires the class at level 1+ and silver to buy the upgrade.
- The arena on the overview map now has the option to replay previous battles. If you lost battle 4 before, you can now redo the battle and capture Lind.

- Added reworks of the CGs of Tsubaki's titfuck, the blue Slimegirl, and Chiyo's standing image
- New CG scene with the maid Linda, starting at the Headmaids selection screen.

Download from my own server at: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
Else you can also download from: -- Mediafire -- or -- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby jkarpynczyk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Where do you find the ghost for the quest "Question of Guilt"?
jkarpynczyk

Postby RyenSaotome » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm

The ghost can be found in the dungeon below the town "OId Ashton" in Begus. After helping her, she'll be in your castle, where you can ask her for help with this quest.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby stephen51991 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:51 am

Could someone please help me out here. I saw somewhere that Aleah was supposed to get a scene regardless of which path you took with her, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get her CG on the "good" path. The "bad" one is simple enough, just pick it from her menu in the dungeon. Her "good" dialogue however is just a quick blurb, the only difference being a bit of flavor text depending on if you chose the grey-path or the full-paragon option, aka- whether or not you used her before releasing her.
stephen51991
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:20 pm

You need to have Ryoko in your party in order to trigger the good scene with her. :) Talk to her at the sleeping chambers with Ryoko, twice if you haven't talked with Aleah there yet, then the scene should start.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby stephen51991 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:29 am

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.
stephen51991
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 pm

The new update 17.08.16 is up and has the following changes:
- Rework version of the standing CGs of Mirel, Elly, Kayelinth, Ryoko, Sandra and Tsubaki.
- Skilltree and CG selection screen are now available from the main menu instead of the bed in your room. This option will bring you back exactly where you were before after you leave the screen, also with the "look" you had. For example, you should stay as the selection icon on the warmap, or in the uniform of Amagal while you're in their secret dungeon.
- New quest and a follow up event with Flaire at the thieves guild.
- After the event, you can find Moriko in the bar of the thieves guild and have the second scene with her.
- A new image will show when the impregnation of the Maid Mary was succesful. It's a 1/4 chance, even when you replay the scene. A succesful impregnation will trigger a switch for the game to remember it, but it has no effect as of yet.

Overview map changes:
- Fixed the south farm, to allow it to stop production now.
- Fixed a bug, where the logistics upgrade would only give you +20 instead of +30 supplies per round.
- Your own ranged units can now attack over other „events“ (which means over other units and some barricades). This change hasn't been applied to the enemies yet.
- Higher base income for Stone, Wood and Iron.
- Fewer units in battle 4
- Higher mine production for resources (you have to re-select it in save games in order for the change to become active). This change doesn't affect the gold income!
- You can now recruit new units at the Command Center building. The entire vanguard forces are limited to a max. of 15 seperated units.
- Lumberjacks can now be upgraded.
- Replaying battles at the arena now saves your HP before the start, sets every unit to full health, and returns it to the previous amount after the battle is over.
- Units HP and AP bar will now refresh properly after ending your turn.
- Vanguards on the overview map now stand in a special area, rather than in the middle of the worldmap.

Overview map bugs not yet fixed:
- Unintended long range attacks by some enemies
- Range attack on an enemy two tiles left with an event in the way doesn't work. I couldn't figure out why yet. Chances are other spots might be bugged as well.
- Occasionally wrong movement of the AP/HP bar, having it go to a different place than the unit.

Plans for the next update:
- Warmap fixes. Once the system is running smooth, I can finally continue the battles.
- Events with Cgs for a new character in the Igloo at the top right corner of the worldmap.
- Adding impregnation image and switches to more characters
- If I have enough time, CG scene(s) with Lielle, the maid Bess, Demoness or the Ice Harpy. Else they'll be part of the next update.

For the following update I currently plan to also add a new system for Brad's cage fights and a yuri scene with two main character.

The upload of the Linux and Mac version aren't done yet at the time of this post, due to my slow internet connection. Please pay attention to the version number before downloading, to make sure you got the right version and it's not still the old one.

Download from my own server at: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
Else you can also download from: -- Mediafire -- or -- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:40 am

I have completed the first part of the Thieve's Guild questline and have already used the TP stone to get back there to start the second part. How would I go about getting back into the thieves guild once the trade route has been set up?
archer_gilgamesh

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects