Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.39 (July 11/17)

Postby dracos » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Has anyone else been having issues running the game on here through IE10? It's being slow and unresponsive when I try to move and it takes upwards of 3 minutes for it move. I've only come across this for IE10 I ran it on Chrome and it works fine
dracos
Newly Registered

Postby chaostranquility » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:05 am

Hey all, currently stuck on 4-2. Can't find a way past a body of water that has a row of coins right above the top of it (right after a life mushroom) Should my Peach be able to swim in this water? There's no platforms to jump on or anything. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just dumb. Thanks!
chaostranquility
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 pm

chaostranquility Wrote:Hey all, currently stuck on 4-2. Can't find a way past a body of water that has a row of coins right above the top of it (right after a life mushroom) Should my Peach be able to swim in this water? There's no platforms to jump on or anything. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just dumb. Thanks!

Yes you should be able to swim in that body of water. Once you jump into it rapidly tap the jump button if you don't swim it's a bug.
HugelDude

Postby chaostranquility » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 am

HugelDude Wrote:
chaostranquility Wrote:Hey all, currently stuck on 4-2. Can't find a way past a body of water that has a row of coins right above the top of it (right after a life mushroom) Should my Peach be able to swim in this water? There's no platforms to jump on or anything. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just dumb. Thanks!

Yes you should be able to swim in that body of water. Once you jump into it rapidly tap the jump button if you don't swim it's a bug.

Thank you! Turns out I was using an old version of the game so that part was bugged. Thanks so much :)
chaostranquility
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:28 am

Still at HEAVY struggle in my job. As said, after day 19th of August, I might be working to provide version 3.40.
So 3.40 will have AT LEAST those:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- NEW: Princesses Gangbang scene, made by me, idea from ShadowFox! You can get it if you fuck Daisy, then Wendy, then you return to your castle. After this scene, you will only be able to 'call it' again with 'call a toad' action when laid in your bed (NOT YET DONE)
- NEW: 'Less Belly' button during showers, like checkpoint showers, tube baths and polls. Now you can decrease her belly there. If Allow Farting is ON, you will hear fart sounds. This button WONT decrease her belly if Peach is already with default Belly, or if she MINIMUM Belly is already big, or if pregnant.
- NEW: 'Burn Off' button during shower. It will appear if you're a Fire Peach or a Fire Peach PS. It will return you to normal Peach.
- NEW: You can press LEFT and RIGHT during shower/bath scenes to select a given button, then just press space. So you dont need the mouse in those scenes anymore.
- NEW Option: 'Increase Belly when' (single button that changes its text): none, eating, pregnancy, creatures, all
- IMPROVED shower balloons. Instead of buttons, you can click right in the names. More room for more buttons!
- IMPROVED gravity check for 'hurting the princess' when creatures are falling off grounds.
- Rule Change: Now, creatures will only harm the princess when falling down in hard game mode. People are complaining that, in normal game, they were being hurt more and more.
- Glitch Fix: 'Press to Interact' blue button not disappearing after the princess gets into her bath (like in her Castle)
- Glitch Fix: the princess was not sleeping anymore after laying down in her bath (when you press 'lay' button).
- Glitch Fix: 'vanilla peach' leg in Krystal character.
- Glitch Fix: when you configured her Belly in the options (say, to be 'always Bigger'), she was not respecting this in the beginning of the game (only if you lose a life).

Endor51 Wrote:Thank you :) I can't contact him so I guess I'll just go for the translation. I've plenty of time this week so I do the job really fast (at least, I'll try to).

Ok you can go on (if you are not already).
KumaKuma wont be mad. I told him.

Endor51 Wrote:En tout cas, c'est du super travail que tu as fais ;)

Merci Beaucoup : )

Endor51 Wrote:I would love to create a game like this but for now, I just know how to write a little platformer (or other 2D game witch basic physic) in python (and without animations) :(

I want to provide a kind of WIP (a base game people can extend in the future).

branw3n Wrote:Ivan, Please make the final Bowser scene one where he gets Peach pregnant!

Blargh is already doing a final version with Bowser since a while ago. I plan making her pregnant in the end (but not as an achievement picture). It will be a 'end scene', like the princess in her throne, but pregnant.

envyuria Wrote:In Stage 2-3 [The Pyramid] You're able to jump through the roof of the Pyramid while standing on one of the Urns/Pots ending up being stuck there.

EDIT: FIXED (to be reuploaded after day 15 of cctober 2017)!

Khaos1911 Wrote:Can you fix toadsworth's dialogue in XML? Some of the interactions with peach in his room have an XML error. Same with Osama when peach is horny. Thanks. Love the game by the way.

FIXING IT!

Gengu Wrote:Wonky boob and her missing pussy :lol:

EDIT: Could you test once again?

Firedevil Wrote:Hello everyone, After I found this great game I wanted to translate it into German and did some tests with the menus. There I discovered that that the sections Nice, Naughty and General are only translated in the pause menu when the controls are QWERTY and righthanded. At all other controls they are not translated.

Whoops, something with the XMLS calls!
EDIT: FIXED (to be reuploaded after day 15 of cctober 2017)!

Firedevil Wrote:Best regards from germany

Thank you! Love and Peace to the whole world!

HugelDude Wrote:So when you're done with the new levels and other features you'd like to implement, would we be able to get new costumes or power ups for the game? Maybe costumes based on other Nintendo characters that Peach could wear, like maybe a Breath of the Wild Zelda costume or a Zero suit Samus one.

Sorry but not planned. PUT game started from MIM DO (from Blargh) due to different ideas and concepts. One of them: only nintendo outfits (except Alice outfit or a given outfit I want to make as a plus).
If you search for some TODO lists in this thread or in my github site, you will find those outfits (which I cant promise all of them will be put in the game):

[ ] OUTFIT:Classic fire peach (white with red dress)
[ ] OUTFIT:Classic fire rosalina (red with white dress)
[ ] OUTFIT:Black Leather/corset dress (with a whip) and crossed black stockings. Many people are asking for this.
[ ] OUTFIT:Lakitu outfit (actually only moving clouds covering her shameless areas, with a Lakitu helmet and green boots)
[ ] OUTFIT:Alice(body, skirt, bra, apron). If she loses 'vest', she will also lose 'body'. (why? Because aside of Peach being cute on it, its from a fairy TALE, and both are blonde)
[ ] OUTFIT:Band-aid layer
[ ] OUTFIT:Tennis outfit

Same with the characters. I want Mona in the game, and perhaps Pauline, if I still have fuel to burn in this game in 2018.

HugelDude Wrote:Also if you're ever thinking about adding any bonus levels just for fun, I think a Smash Bros area level would be cool, it could have special cameo appearances of some Nintendo characters and maybe some scenes. These are all just suggestions of course, I love the game regardless.

I wanted to be limited of Paper Mario II or Mario RPG levels for bonus levels. Do you have a picture of a smash bros area? Depending on the theme, I can think about it.

HugelDude Wrote:I'd also like to say excellent work on the game by the way!

Thank you! It's being a very hard work since may of this year, but I wont stop it until its finished.

sploogemaster Wrote:Sometimes the game zooms in too much to see the menus.

Could you give me the steps to reproduce it? Perhaps it only occurs in Peach Castle level?
I noticed some people play from browsers (in full screen), but sometimes the top and bottoml text doesnt appear. This is fixed when you click on 'Force 16:9 maximized'.
Usually, when I zoom in here, I can see the menu in all 4 zoom modes.

sploogemaster Wrote:In the SMB2 ending animation, Toad is facing backwards. He is cumming on Mario.

WHAAAAAA? :o :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
How do you guys get those bugs? Damn, I gotta check it!
CHECKING!

LOKmaster24 Wrote:Some strange glitch with krystal's leg is occuring, might have been caused by the addition of the new model for peach?

That's it, it's due to the new model affecting her.
FIXED ALREADY but for 3.40 version!

chrisx Wrote:trying to get a day 6 while in world map to go to the shy guy village in world 3, but can only have odd numbers so far, even numbers after i enter a lvl :( >_<
edit: nvm it seems its not when every single digit is 6 but for every 6 days so the total number added up to a number of 6s for any1 else who didnt know and i was somehow able to get it back to even by beating the airship, ig it counted as 3 or something :) :P

But do you think this is something people can get annoyed?
If so, I can change the engine, so when the princess returns to worldmap, it will be the same day she was in the former level.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HugelDude » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HugelDude Wrote:Also if you're ever thinking about adding any bonus levels just for fun, I think a Smash Bros area level would be cool, it could have special cameo appearances of some Nintendo characters and maybe some scenes. These are all just suggestions of course, I love the game regardless.

I wanted to be limited of Paper Mario II or Mario RPG levels for bonus levels. Do you have a picture of a smash bros area? Depending on the theme, I can think about it.

Well, I suppose if you're just limiting to Mario RPG and Paper Mario TTYD the only thing I could find in Smash relating to Paper Mario TTYD is a section of a Paper Mario stage that alternates from Sticker Star sections and then to the S.S. Flavion. You could just ditch the Sticker Star sections and only have the TTYD one. There are other stages in Smash that are Mario related but none of them that fit the theme of Paper Mario or Mario RPG.

SSB4_-_SSFlavion.jpg
SSB4_-_SSFlavion.jpg (53.83 KiB) Viewed 3220 times

You could also have it as to where after the main game is done and Peach defeats Bowser people hear of her accomplishment and the "Battlefield" stage from Smash Bros floats above the Mushroom Kingdom wanting to see Peach battle and Toadsworth asks her to go investigate only for her to be roped in to "fighting" enemies. This way it could give an explanation as to why the stage is there and why she goes there in the first place.

Just an idea for some after game stuff, but I understand if it'd be a pain to do. Still appreciate you considering it!
HugelDude

Postby Theanimeotaku62 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 am

how do i download this game and what is up with .swf
Theanimeotaku62
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:49 am

Well, well, well.....I've just got a bad news, I've already put in the first page of this thread.
It has never occurred with me, but now I have a reason to make multiple copies. CALM DOWN, I have not lost the source!

SOME BAD NEWS! At least it's not regarding the loss of the source code or dying, or something like that.
I am in my vacation from day 18th august to 10th september 2017. I have plenty of time to work in the game. The problem? THE USB drive with the latest version I was working with was DAMAGED! I lost the files! I have a backup, but they're 500 miles from my home. I dont use a cloud backup because the files can trespass 1Gb in size and I have a slower connection. The only problem here is that I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ONLY CODE the game, like the newer update 3.40, AFTER day 10th of september. But I and Blargh can still make WIP scenes, and TripFlip can still make new art. I will still answer here (taking notes of bugs, possible new features and discussing general things about PUT game). Sorry for the incovenience! I am REALLY upset (I can say MAD) but I dont have any resource (and time) to go back to my home just to take another backup in order to work with it.

The good news is that I have an older copy from july, so I can advance in different things, like new levels and scenes to be PUT in 3.40 later. Thank you for understanding.

HugelDude Wrote:(About Smash Bros Level) Well, I suppose if you're just limiting to Mario RPG and Paper Mario TTYD the only thing I could find in Smash relating to Paper Mario TTYD is a section of a Paper Mario stage that alternates from Sticker Star sections and then to the S.S. Flavion. You could just ditch the Sticker Star sections and only have the TTYD one. There are other stages in Smash that are Mario related but none of them that fit the theme of Paper Mario or Mario RPG.

Hmm the theme of a boat is nice for a level, but if I really add this level, I would like to make more sections, like an underwater area, and more 'in boat' rooms, just like SMRPG (a sea and boat level near Monstro Town). But again, with a 'boat' area just like the picture you showed above.

HugelDude Wrote:You could also have it as to where after the main game is done and Peach defeats Bowser people hear of her accomplishment and the "Battlefield" stage from Smash Bros floats above the Mushroom Kingdom wanting to see Peach battle and Toadsworth asks her to go investigate only for her to be roped in to "fighting" enemies. This way it could give an explanation as to why the stage is there and why she goes there in the first place.

Like a prequel but, of course, with lascive scenes? In PUT game, this stage could be a place for gangbang scenes, but... why not reusing goombas, koopas, shyguy scenes, but putting ropes on her? I can kind of make her have sex like in the goomga gangbang scene, but with rope along her legs and arms, so Peach could be restrained in an area of the boat, then a queue of enemies can touch her. If a goomba, the goomba gangbang scene can happen. If a shyguy, a shyguy gangbang scene can happen, etc.

HugelDude Wrote:Just an idea for some after game stuff, but I understand if it'd be a pain to do. Still appreciate you considering it!

Nevermind! I love those ideas, provided it has a meaning in the game. The game has plenty of room for new items to be made. I am just upset due to the bad news above, because I'll be really 'off' programming (forcedly and sadly) until after day 10th of september (UPDATE: I plan making new levels and scenes on this older version, to be updated in 3.40 when I am back home).

Theanimeotaku62 Wrote:how do i download this game and what is up with .swf

SWF is a flash executable file. Just go to the first post of this thread, where the game window is, then, in its blue name (MIM PUT AS3.SWF), just right click and click 'download as' or 'save as'. Then you can just execute it using Flash Player standalone, or any browser. Even irfaview (with 'plugins' pack added) can read it.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HugelDude » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:59 pm

I was also wondering if for the option that allows scenes to loop a certain amount of times like "loop 5 times then next" could we get a longer option? Like loop 10 times then next?
HugelDude

Postby Peachlover » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi Ivan. I think you can change this; "Toads able to Fuck her immediately" -> Sometimes
Peachlover
Newly Registered

Postby coolness32 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Sup Ivan? Been....a long time since I've even come to this site :oops: . I came here today to ask if you have a Patreon for this project, and on the first page I saw a link to your Patreon!!! I did the $1 tier cause that's all I can really do right now. Good to see you're keeping up the good work yo!

Also, low key happy the cobblestone I inspired is shown on the Patreon page :D

Also also, my name on Patreon isn't the one I use here since this username is something I made up just for posting here.
coolness32

Postby Blaze96 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 pm

I love the game, but level 3-5 either has got to go, needs a serious rework, or needs some way to skip it. I can't even count the number of times I've tapped, pressed, or held space to jump off those logs only to hear the jumping noise and then immediately have peach just walk off and die. I want to play the rest of the game but this level is a literal roadblock. Too much quick jumping with controls that often don't support that. I've tried putting the quality to low which did help somewhat but not enough to make the level more than a borderline unplayable and frustrating experience.
Blaze96
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Due to some complications, I'll be answering people and returning to MIM PUT development after day 17 of september 2017.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby joey2327 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:11 pm

delfino beach, level 7. I cant even get past the first gap with the screw your suppose to walk on, I either walk off the end or cant make the jump. Every one of these things seem impossible to walk across i cant even start the level because of it. Am I missing some technique?
joey2327
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:36 pm

So I am back!
I am eager to code, we need to run towards 3.40!

HugelDude Wrote:I was also wondering if for the option that allows scenes to loop a certain amount of times like "loop 5 times then next" could we get a longer option? Like loop 10 times then next?

DONE! To be in 3.40 Version!
I hope no one will ask for 20, then 40 then 80 hehe. Poor princess!

Peachlover Wrote:Hi Ivan. I think you can change this; "Toads able to Fuck her immediately" -> Sometimes

I'll add a new option!
DONE! To be in 3.40 Version!

coolness32 Wrote:Sup Ivan? Been....a long time since I've even come to this site :oops: . I came here today to ask if you have a Patreon for this project, and on the first page I saw a link to your Patreon!!! I did the $1 tier cause that's all I can really do right now. Good to see you're keeping up the good work yo!

Hello there, great man! Thank you!
Yes, I am going on, this game needs more juice! There is another game I'll start sooner or later (then I'll create a new thread). Its a challenging game (code wise) as I want to make a better game than Wonderful Pink.

coolness32 Wrote:Also, low key happy the cobblestone I inspired is shown on the Patreon page :D

Yes! For the ethernity!

coolness32 Wrote:Also, my name on Patreon isn't the one I use here since this username is something I made up just for posting here.

Oh, nevermind! But I need to know your name there (I wouldnt be able to guess, there are more people in the tier).
Please, if you have any idea to be put in PUT (a new block? a new area?), don't hesitate to write ;)

Blaze96 Wrote:I love the game, but level 3-5 either has got to go, needs a serious rework, or needs some way to skip it. I can't even count the number of times I've tapped, pressed, or held space to jump off those logs only to hear the jumping noise and then immediately have peach just walk off and die. I want to play the rest of the game but this level is a literal roadblock. Too much quick jumping with controls that often don't support that. I've tried putting the quality to low which did help somewhat but not enough to make the level more than a borderline unplayable and frustrating experience.

Hmmm I havent received bad feedbacks about 3-5 so far, but yes, there are a very bad problem with the logs, its an area of the code that needs analysis.
EDIT: Actually its a problem regarding the CPU speed. Here, it works flawlessly. Less than 12FPS might have those 'I click but she doesnt jump' problem. Not only with the logs.
You can try fiddling around the OPTIONS screen, with features like Stationary Camera.

joey2327 Wrote:delfino beach, level 7. I cant even get past the first gap with the screw your suppose to walk on, I either walk off the end or cant make the jump. Every one of these things seem impossible to walk across i cant even start the level because of it. Am I missing some technique?

The code engine is almost the same of the logs, something is going on, CHECKING!
EDIT: I detected NO problems! I played some airship levels and the princess can jump on them flawlessly.
Its the same mechanic as Super Mario Bros 3. You have to keep jumping. Its a bit of trick. If you dont jump, she 'goes through' the screw, because its rotating.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby branw3n » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:14 am

Ivan, do you think you could eventually add those "Don't get me pregnant" and "Please knock me up/get me pregnant" dialogue lines? Thank you for all your hard work!
branw3n
Newly Registered

Postby DarkDawgYT » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:38 am

yo, do you think you could add an option so that when toads fuck her immediately, you can choose whether or not it follows the handy, handy and then fuck order? Also, is the giant goomba gonna get any use? Great game, by the way.
DarkDawgYT
Newly Registered

Postby Anonynn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 am

Hey!

Apocamorphosis Dev here again! I just wanted to say welcome back!!! We missed you! Your game is even better than the last time I checked it out (which was about a month or two ago) ^_^;; Sorry, I get really busy with my own stuff. But I've noticed so many new improvements. Keep up the great work, I really respect you for what you do.

Anonynn.
Anonynn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:22 am

branw3n Wrote:Ivan, do you think you could eventually add those "Don't get me pregnant" and "Please knock me up/get me pregnant" dialogue lines? Thank you for all your hard work!

Already in my TODO list since before my vacation on august. I added up the last phrase idea.
[ ] PUT: During a vaginal scene, If she is fucked at least once with the creature, the normal dialogue will be told. In the second onwards, random ones with 'dont get me pregnant' phrases can also happen if she is not a nymph. If so, she will say either '"Please knock me up" or "get me pregnant!' sometimes.

DarkDawgYT Wrote:yo, do you think you could add an option so that when toads fuck her immediately, you can choose whether or not it follows the handy, handy and then fuck order? Also, is the giant goomba gonna get any use? Great game, by the way.

I haven't understood. Handy, handy and fuck? There are more than 25 toad scenes, I dont recall any 'toad using hands, then using hands again, then sex' in any toad scene.
Perhaps you want to bypass 'pre fuck' loops? That is, when they take her, they will fuck her immediatelly? This is possible to do. Just dont ask me to do that for the other creatures and enemies because there are like 300 areas to be changed, in order to accept this feature. This idea would work well for all the other creatures is she is damned horny (so the creature will take her immediatelly), but only after the scene is done first (e.g. Goomba scene1, then goomba scene2, then goomba scene3, etc, would be normal, even if she is horny. If all scenes are executed, and then a random one is, like goomba scene2, the goomba could fuck her ass/pussy/boobs immediatelly, provided the scene is a vaginal/anal/boob one, and she is horny enough).

Anonynn Wrote:Hey! Apocamorphosis Dev here again! I just wanted to say welcome back!!! We missed you! Your game is even better than the last time I checked it out (which was about a month or two ago) ^_^;; Sorry, I get really busy with my own stuff. But I've noticed so many new improvements. Keep up the great work, I really respect you for what you do.
Anonynn.

Hey, thank you! I will! Be welcome!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I haven't understood. Handy, handy and fuck? There are more than 25 toad scenes, I dont recall any 'toad using hands, then using hands again, then sex' in any toad scene.

Yeah, I think this is a misunderstanding of what the menu option is. DarkDawgYT, the option is referring to whether running into the toads while Peach is very horny will make them automatically have a scene or not. That scene is random from the various scenes Toads can have. I believe that when Peach is very horny there's an increased chance that she'll have vaginal sex, but it's still just a chance.

It looks like you were expecting the menu option to have the Toad scenes jump right away to vaginal sex (as opposed to oral sex, or anal sex, etc), if I understand correctly. Just a simple misunderstanding.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects