SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

SEX QUEST (RPG Maker MV, v0.14.3)(CHAPTER 14 complete)

Postby hornyninja » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:24 pm

A nerdy virgin mage who isn’t even that good at magic is cursed to have sex with 100 women in a year or he dies! Sebastian sets out on a Sex Quest! (What a ridiculous name for an adventure!)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Silly story, fighting monsters, sex around every corner.

No time to bother with lore! It’s time to go on a sexy quest!

CHAPTER 14, Part 2: Sapphire Council Meeting
It has been a while but the Sapphire Council Meeting is finally ready! Development has been slow due the complexity of this update. A lot of important decisions that will shape the remainder of Sex Quest will be decided here!

But first Rhea has something important to tell everyone…

The Sapphire Council Meeting will take place over the course of 3 days, dealing with political matters in the New Jewel Kingdom. Of course the Harem Party won’t be on their own here. They will have political allies to get them caught up to speed. Lady Quartz and her lovely assistant Jade make their debut! :D

Special thanks to Radim Klímek for the amazing sprite work :DDD
It’s not all boring meetings and politics though. The combat members of the Harem Party have their moment to shine as well.

This may be a small update but a LOT of story and decisions have been packed into this update. Make your choices carefully!

Also, I want to point out. There will be one more major chapter left after this until Sex Quest comes to a ‘soft ending’. Chapter 15 will be a resolution to the year-long Sex Quest adventure. Although the story I have in mind will continue on after the Sex Quest ends and I have lots more I want to do with the Harem Party, for now I will just say this version of the game will be coming to an end sometime next year. I will talk more on this as the finale gets closer.

CHAPTER 14, part 2 Changelog
-Sapphire Council Meeting available
-1 New Quests (1 Updated)
-Sapphire Mine dungeon available
-4 new sex scenes
-bugs fixed

Sex Quest is my first real RPGMaker project. I hope to improve and learn during the course of this project. Feedback will help not only improve myself but also the project. I welcome any advice and suggestions! I want to make this silly quest as sexy as possible for Sebastian and everyone who takes part in it!

Download the newest update here:
PC: https://mega.nz/file/FjJTRSjI#mMcH0JiSJ ... ef_eFbHO10
MAC: https://mega.nz/file/puRTkKzJ#-hkaU3aMA ... D-y-QsR1ZA

BEFORE YOU PLAY, PLEASE READ:
This game involves adult sexual situations (that are rather ridiculous). If you are under 18 years of age or offended by such things, please do not play this game!

kinks and fetishes: sex, anal, 3somes, lesbian, orgy, mind control, harem, BDSM, gangbang, monster girl sex, furry, tentacles, rape (not condoned) & NTR (not condoned)

All individuals having sex in the game are at least 18 years of age.
Last edited by hornyninja on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:24 am, edited 80 times in total.
hornyninja

Re: Sex Quest (RPG Maker MV)

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:02 am

Where is Dolly? I cannot find her for the life of me. I clicked EVERYWHERE and still can't find the bloody thing. Help?
AlphaGammaZX

Postby hoboy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 am

Well...you know what? I like silly, and this looks like silly fun. I'll give this a try and let you know - looking for a fun ride...
hoboy

Postby hornyninja » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Where is Dolly? I cannot find her for the life of me. I clicked EVERYWHERE and still can't find the bloody thing. Help?

Do not check the toy chest in Sally's room! You don't want to know what's in there. X)

On a more serious note. I can add shinies if that'll help? Or would that be too much?
hornyninja

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Well I guess I'll have to restart the game because I searched high and low for that thing. I looked at the presents and whatnot and nothing is showing up and you can't leave the area until you find her.

I kinda hope that there will be either pics or animation added to the scenes because that would be cool XD
AlphaGammaZX

Postby hornyninja » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:28 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Well I guess I'll have to restart the game because I searched high and low for that thing. I looked at the presents and whatnot and nothing is showing up and you can't leave the area until you find her.

I kinda hope that there will be either pics or animation added to the scenes because that would be cool XD

No. It's in the house. You have to check the thing and get the thing to go into the room to read the thing and then look for the thing afterwards that unlocks the other thing to find the thing you're looking for.

If the Dolly quest is too much of a problem I can work to simplify it in the next update. :)

And yes, I agree. Pics would be fun. But artwork costs money for artists. Along with that I need to figure out how I want the scenes to look. I'm not a fan of 3DCG makers and hand drawn would look cheesy.
hornyninja

Postby Lenbasisky » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi, i wanted to know if i could give you my services for the art for free. These are some examples of my art:
http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/gallery/

I know that in my portfolio, there aren't NSFW stuff and only sexy stuff yet, but i wanted to see if my style could interest you first.
Lenbasisky

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm

hornyninja Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Well I guess I'll have to restart the game because I searched high and low for that thing. I looked at the presents and whatnot and nothing is showing up and you can't leave the area until you find her.

No. It's in the house. You have to check the thing and get the thing to go into the room to read the thing and then look for the thing afterwards that unlocks the other thing to find the thing you're looking for.

If the Dolly quest is too much of a problem I can work to simplify it in the next update. :)

And yes, I agree. Pics would be fun. But artwork costs money for artists. Along with that I need to figure out how I want the scenes to look. I'm not a fan of 3DCG makers and hand drawn would look cheesy.

Yeah I don't like the 3D stuff like that Heram game because the 3D cell shading thing just doesn't do it for me. I rather play a game with hand drawn scenes and games with incest or monster girls in them
AlphaGammaZX

Postby hornyninja » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Your interest in incest and monster girls has been noted. :idea:
hornyninja

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 am

Same problem with dollys quest
Silverdragon

Postby Silverdragon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:42 am

On another note...great concept...even though I played only a bit...will look foward for what comes next
Silverdragon

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:26 am

hornyninja Wrote:Your interest in incest and monster girls has been noted. :idea:

I thought that I was going to get what I wanted with that one situation you deal with but got a little disappointed when I didn't get it LoL
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Firefall » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:57 am

Well, I *was* liking the game. And then suddenly stuck in a pair of rooms being held captive by a little girl. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with every tile in here from every possible angle. I suppose you need to get into the mom's room but I have no clue how to do that. It's pretty infuriating honestly.
Firefall

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

Firefall Wrote:Well, I *was* liking the game. And then suddenly stuck in a pair of rooms being held captive by a little girl. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with every tile in here from every possible angle. I suppose you need to get into the mom's room but I have no clue how to do that. It's pretty infuriating honestly.

Yeah it is pretty irritating that you can't do anything about it even with the hint. I was only able to get an interaction but not the right interaction
AlphaGammaZX

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:27 am

Thank you for notifying my about the Dolly Quest everyone. I will have a 0.1.1 update by the end of next week (7/14/2017). Please let me know if there are any other issues with the game so I can try to resolve it by then.

As for the Dolly Quest, it is solvable. There is an item you can find in the kid's room that'll lead into the parent's "forbidden" room. From there, there is a letter to read and a drawer with a key.
I apologize if I made that too vague!
hornyninja

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:29 am

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:
hornyninja Wrote:Your interest in incest and monster girls has been noted. :idea:

I thought that I was going to get what I wanted with that one situation you deal with but got a little disappointed when I didn't get it LoL

What situation did you not get? Maybe it'll show up later!
hornyninja

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 am

hornyninja Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:

What situation did you not get? Maybe it'll show up later!

I was trying not to give it away but I thought I was going to get some naga action before being saved. Maybe have a reverse rape scene before being saved?
AlphaGammaZX

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:26 am

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:
Firefall Wrote:Well, I *was* liking the game. And then suddenly stuck in a pair of rooms being held captive by a little girl. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with every tile in here from every possible angle. I suppose you need to get into the mom's room but I have no clue how to do that. It's pretty infuriating honestly.

Yeah it is pretty irritating that you can't do anything about it even with the hint. I was only able to get an interaction but not the right interaction

Thank you everyone for your feedback! Please let me know if you find any other issues with the game and I will be working on a 0.1.1 update to resolve these issues within the week! I am still learning myself so feedback helps makes the game better!

Most importantly I will fix the Dolly Mystery mission. So don't worry :D

For any other issues, please contact Amelia for assistance. She will offer advice on any story/fuck list related quests. ;)

P.S. Please stay tuned. The first chapter is only a taste. Monster girls, little sisters and whatever else my strange brain comes up with...beware the Sex Quest. ;)
hornyninja

Postby Lenbasisky » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 am

Ignore my previous proposal, i posted it in the wrong topic. Sorry about that.
Lenbasisky

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:46 am

hornyninja Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:

Thank you everyone for your feedback! Please let me know if you find any other issues with the game and I will be working on a 0.1.1 update to resolve these issues within the week! I am still learning myself so feedback helps makes the game better!

Most importantly I will fix the Dolly Mystery mission. So don't worry :D

For any other issues, please contact Amelia for assistance. She will offer advice on any story/fuck list related quests. ;)

P.S. Please stay tuned. The first chapter is only a taste. Monster girls, little sisters and whatever else my strange brain comes up with...beware the Sex Quest. ;)

No problem man. I enjoy these types of games. Tried making a game myself but didn't pan out. Well let me say that I lost all my data when my laptop decided it didn't want to work again but that's life for you

It would be interesting if there was a party member that so happens to be a monster girl. Maybe if you spared one of the nagas that she would fall in love with the MC and won't leave until he agrees to let her join the party?
AlphaGammaZX

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects