Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:16 am

Lyalah smiles widely at Mesira as the strapon stands against her ass, unfortunately unable to hug her back as she moves her hands low to manipulate her by the butt. Mesira is lifted just until the currently-small projection is aimed at her pussy, then gently brings her down again. At least its default form is designed to be an easy fit, there's no discomfort.
"I can make it custom-design itself for you, or make it larger in simple increments until you say it's perfect. Hehe, I may make it a little too big in the latter case, so I can project the controls for you."
One of Lyalah's hands slowly run over Mesira's leg, then brush along her inner thigh... After very intentionally rubbing Mesira's clit, she presses a small button that brings up a hologram control panel off to their side.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:43 am

Mesira giggles a little as she feels Lyalah lift her by the butt, surprised when she feels the rubbing of her clit, but quite enjoying it. She hums happily, jumping slightly as she sees the hologram controls pop up.
"Seems your intellect has been put to use, hmm?" She asks giddily.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 pm

"I'll admit, it's rather fun to limit my vast potential to merely recreational uses."
The control panel appears to have controls for the size and shape of the projection, but there's also a knob for general size if Mesira is fine with imprecise adjustments. It appears to also include things like texture or vibration. Looks like Mesira can also adjust Lyalah's, by switching a top setting.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Mesira switches general size a few notches up for both, adding vibration and a more rugged texture, testing to see Lyalah's reaction to it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 pm

With the projection's hooked shape allowing it to act as a strap-on, Lyalah is getting more out of the changes Mesira made, that much is clear. It feels like it's about as big as Mesira thinks she could fit with the strange lube being used, though considering her partner's experience she could probably turn her side up further if she wanted.
Now that Mesira has made her adjustment however, Lyalah grips her butt to slowly bounce her in her lap, gasping as this drives the buzzing holo-dildo in to both parties.
"What do you think of the position...? Is this fine, or would you perhaps be more comfortable on your back?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:21 pm

"Back." Mesira hums with a low chuckle, sounding very shy and excited at the same time about this. The bouncing causes her to let out a shill whine in arousal, which quickly causes her to reflexively cover her mouth in embarrassment.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 am

Lyalah is very happy to hear Mesira's noise and see her reaction towards it, squeezing her butt as she bounces her a few more times to try and coax out another one. She does decide to heed Mesira's request after a few, lowering her to the bathroom floor so she can thrust in to her from there. This does let Lyalah squish in to Mesira's slicked-up body as well, the thrusting motions she's taking rubbing their nipples together roughly.
"Better?~ I'm liking this better."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

Mesira simply replies with a moan and a giggle combined into a quite unique tone.
"Y-yes." She replies, willingly spreading her legs as far as she can to make Lyalah have better access.

It doesn't take long before Mesira's really gets her arousal going over this, that's for sure.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:12 am

Lyalah smiles warmly and moves in to lock lips before Mesira can cover her mouth again, her thrusting getting easier now that she's on top of her. The strap-on's buzzing is much easier to feel when it's being driven downwards in to her, and Lyalah is easily able to strike sensitive places. Of course, as Lyalah's thrusting picks up, so does the rubbing motions against their slicked-up nipples. Mesira has chosen a position that gives Lyalah a good amount of power over her, but Mesira can still reach the strap-on's panel.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 am

Mesira ups the vibration function to be a bit rougher for both, before letting go to hug Lyalah tightly against herself. She definitely enjoys this, her ears jutting outwards eagerly as she kisses back.

Lyalah can feel she's whining into their kiss by now, the feeling definitely being great for her.
Her pinky does grace a setting unwillingly before she is safely away from the remote, but Mesira doesn't notice that in the moment.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:41 am

Lyalah groans while the vibration picks up, loud enough to be audible between when their hips slap together. Mesira's accidental pinky movement causes something unexpected for both parties- both ends suddenly gain bumps along their lengths, causing any movements that happen within them to push better against them. Lyalah whines desperately in to the kiss as their combined pleasure is ramped up, Lyalah herself dripping in to the puddle of juices forming between their legs. It does spur her to dig her fingers in to Mesira's butt, her mind starting to drift towards getting herself off more than Mesira. The change in attitude might be more pleasurable for Mesira, at least!
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

Mesira groans into Lyalah as she feels the increase in pace, definitely starting to take a surprise effect on her as she herself is soaking between her legs from not just Lyalah, but also herself. Her knees start to raise a little out of reflex, feeling as if she's getting close to climax herself already.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Lyalah notices Mesira's legs starting to rise, so she takes the opportunity. She lifts her arms to push her knees further up, pinning her in to a mating press position. This has their butts slapping together more as Lyalah gets even deeper, having her groaning loudly in to the kiss. At this rate in the new position with the modified strap-on, Lyalah is going to end up cumming right after Mesira does. She definately loves the position, at least!
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Mesira doesn't seem to mind one bit, the position change only edging her on as she starts to moan in a tone Lyalah hasn't heard her use before. As their butts keep repeatedly slapping together, it doesn't take Mesira more than 10 seconds to climax in a heavy groaning tone, soaking both hers and Lyalah's butts in her juices.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Lyalah's ears flap catching Mesira's new noises, feeling quite satisfied in herself that she's managed to get them out of her. It makes it all the more sweeter when she gets Mesira to cum, her thrusting getting slower but harder to try and amplify it. Of course, she ends up cumming from this as well, finally stopping in place with their hips together as she contributes to the mess.
...Then something odd happens. As their combined juices mix with the pink goo that they're coated in, the goo begins soaking it in and spreading further. Before both of them come to their senses, they're both lying in a much larger puddle of pink. Lyalah is still laying on top of Mesira, pinning her in the same position, but she's decided to at least deactivate and remove the toy in her post-sex haze.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Mesira doesn't notice, still panting from her climax whilst not trying to budge Lyalah off of herself. She hasn't even noticed the increase of the slime.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Sighing from pleasant exertion, Lyalah rolls off of Mesira and lands in the extra slime with a little 'splat'. The grunts, and feels around to investigate.
"...Mesira, the size of your sample of slime trail has grown..." She raises her hand to show her. Indeed, if someone were to walk in, it would certainly look like they both had fun with a slime rather than each other. The properties of the slime trail are all the same, which makes the newly-made stuff tingle against their more sensitive areas.
"We may need a cleaning golem alongside a bath..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Mesira tries a few times to whistle for a golem, but she can't do it properly between herself catching her breath. "Whistle a.. golem in here." She replies, quite visibly not used to fucking people like this. Her legs plop down again as Lyalah releases her, making an audible splot.
"Good thing I.. drew a bath.." She adds, giving a little laugh with her exhausted panting.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:56 pm

"Haha." Lyalah finds Mesira's inability to whistle right now amusing, but she does whistle for the cleaning golem. While it comes in, Lyalah creates a couple of clones to lift them in to the bath, sighing when she's lowered in to the water. Mesira goes in second, laid on top of her as the clone winks and vanishes afterwards.
"That was very enjoyable," she comments while softly hugging Mesira from behind.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:38 pm

"Very..." Mesira sighs happily, putting a few small illusory Lily pads with shimmery candles in the core of the flowers on-top of the water.
She puts her own hands onto Lyalah's wrapped arms, seeming very relaxed about what's happening now.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games