Shadowrun: Blackgate [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shadowrun: Blackgate [Lorielle]

Postby Vhexo » Wed May 31, 2017 11:07 am

”I’m a simple man with simple needs, and those needs need to be fulfilled sometimes. Eager enough to help me with that, at the least.”, Claus responds as he chuckles, his grip on your hips getting a bit firmer as he notices you’re not protesting, pulling you a bit closer to him as well as you lean backwards. You can feel his junk starting to stir in his pants as it is wedged between your ass cheeks, and one of his hands travels up your body towards your chest, giving your nipple a quick flick through the fabric of your clothes before he grabs one of your breasts between his metal fingers, squeezing and massaging lightly. ”Are you willing to be that eager?”
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

Liliana moans with pleasure as Claus drops the pretense and begins to roughly handle her body. "More than eager~" Slipping from his grip the Elf crouches down with her legs spread wide while still in her heals allowing Claus to examine her full figure before she deftly undoes his pants and springs his cock out. "Oh my~ Someone is packing some heat." She teases him a bit as she gives his rod a heavy smooch before stroking it against her cheek.
"Im~ Feeling in a good mood though...bet you'd love to fuck this sexy mouth of mine~" Almost immediately she dives onto his cock taking nearly the whole length of his dick working it a bit in her mouth to make sure it was at full attention.

"Well the warm up is done~ Show me what you got stud." Liliana licks her lips as she rubs her out folds through her folds.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 pm

You can see you’ve caught Claus by surprise by your sudden change in attitude, but he certainly doesn’t seem to mind as you put your body on display for him before you start fumbling with his pants, pulling them down in seconds to reveal certain someone who seems very happy to see you. His dick is bigger than you expected as his fully erect mast, now still semi-erect, should probably be a good nine inches long, almost about the same size as your lower arm, but that doesn’t dissuade you, it merely helps to turn you on even more.

”Don’t let me wait then, sweety”, Claus responds as you press a kiss on his dick and continue to open your mouth the swallow the tip of his dick, sucking eagerly and passionately as you begin working his mast, your tongue swirling around in your mouth as you dive deeper and deeper, doing your damn best to take most of his dick into your mouth. Your attention to his rod makes him fully erect in no time, and you can hear Claus groan contently as you suck on his tip like a lollipop.

”You’re one slutty, sexy piece of ass!”, Claus replies with a wide grin as he watches you massage your own slit through your clothes as well as his dick, and, to your surprise, he picks you up with his metal arms with relative ease, and your arms and legs automatically wrap around him, the position you’re now in making it so that your slit is stroking against his erect penis, only protected by your clothes. He carries you out of the gun room, closes the door behind him with one of his feet so it’s locked up again, and carries you further to one of the couches, dropping you there with your legs still spread while one of his metal hand strokes your slit and quickly squeezes your clit through your clothes, before he backs off and sits down in another couch, slowly stroking his erect mast with his cybernetic hand whilst watching you. ”Get yourself out of those clothes, sweety, and make it sexy.”
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 pm

The entire act had Liliana go into a flurry of emotions, as she pleasured herself and Claus, but it felt good to finally just cut loose after being so high strung. She yelped in surprise though when Clause managed to pick her up with just one arm and she instinctively clung to the massive man and felt the warm of his cock slide against her sopping wet pussy.

"I'm~ nng not a slut.. It's just~ been a while~" She says somewhat unconvincingly between moans as Claus toys with her pussy before backing off to get ready for the main course. "I suppose this is the job interview isn't it~" she winks at him as she throws off her civilian clothes to show the cat suit she had underneath. Shaking in hips for the arms dealer before slowly pulling the zipper that contained her and revealing to Claus her very obvious lack of underwear as her double-D breasts spring forth from their confinement and her pussy is on full display. Kicking off her heals she tiptoes her way back to Claus hips swinging in full on slut mode and gives him a little twirl to show off all the goods.

"I hope you're a better fuck than you are a negotiator, why don't we have a little wager, First person to cum loses. If I win I get the sword no strings attached. But If lose..." She trails off to allow Claus to name his wager before sinking to her knees to give his cock another kiss.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 pm

You can see Claus’ cock twitch with anticipation as you give him a very sexy striptease. He doesn’t seem very surprised you had your catsuit on under your normal clothes, but he’s certainly surprised and widely grinning when you show him you weren’t wearing any underwear all that time. His dick twitches again as you reveal your bare pussy to him, already soaked with your own arousal.

He adjusts his legs for you to have better access when you take your catsuit completely off and drop your heels with your pile of clothes, you now being completely naked as you walk towards him, eliciting an appreciating whistle from him as you twirl around to show him all your assets, your nipples hard and pussy wet.

”...If you lose, you’ll do my job for free and you’ll stay as a waitress in my club after the job is done and be my personal slut. If we’re going to make it high stakes it’ll be high stakes. Deal?”, Claus says, finishing your sentence before you sink down between his legs to give another sloppy kiss to his rod, his mast twitching happily at your attention.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Liliana nodded and moaned slightly as she felt Claus' cock twitch from her kiss. "Sounds good to me~" she says with a heavy sigh. Her body was incredibly hot, too hot even. A second passes and something clicks in Liliana's mind as she got down on all fours and shook her exposed pussy at the black market seller. "Well what are you waiting for?" She felt needy and couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of her, her thoughts preoccupied and forgetting about the wager as she eagerly waited her dicking.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle rolls d20-2 = 4 #Body Roll for Liliana
Lorielle rolls d20-1 = 2 #Willpower Roll for Liliana

Vhexo rolls d20+3 = 9 #Body Roll for Claus
Vhexo rolls d20+1 = 10 #Willpower Roll for Claus

”Oh, I’m going to make you squeal in ecstasy baby, you better get ready!”, Claus responds with a grin as eh stands up from his couch and gets behind you, lowering his knee to get his dick aligned with your eager and waiting slit. You feel the warm tip of his dick prodding against your wet entrance, and Claus slides his dick up and down your slit, teasing you and making you lustily moan out as the movement of his dick against your pussy and clit sends hundreds of jolts of pleasure through your body. You haven’t had sex for quite some time and your body was extremely aroused by even only the thought that his long, girthy dick would be ploughing your insides soon, that thought making you moan even louder in need when Claus raises his hand and slaps your asscheek, a spike of pain coursing through your body that only managed to amplify your arousal, and tightly grips onto your ass flesh, roughly squeezing it with his metal hand, the weird sensation of the cold metal on your ass diminishing the pain and raising your lust.

Claus keeps teasing your snatch with his cock, and at the moment you feel that something is starting to build inside you, all the pent up lust and arousal you’re feeling wanting to go out, at the moment you’re starting to have the perverse thought you might actually cum just from having your ass played with and your pussy teased, Claus thrusts forwards.

You immediately scream out in pure pleasure, joy and bliss as you feel the tip of his rod pressing into your snatch, encountering some weak resistance at first, but then your pussy opens up to greedily welcome its invader, and Claus rams his length all the way into your sopping cunt, your juices making it extremely easy for him to go all the way in and adding even more pleasure to the experience of finally having a big, fat cock stuffed inside you again. Then Claus begins thrusting in earnest.

You’re lost in absolute bliss as Claus starts pounding your pussy, every thrust making you moan in pleasure. It’s been so long since you’ve been fucked so good like this that the pleasure quickly starts to overwhelm you. Your arms start wobbling, unable to support your weight, but Claus notices this and grabs ahold of your wrists with one hand, keeping you upright so you no longer have to do it yourself and can completely give in to the pleasure, whilst Claus now manages to thrust his cock even deeper inside of you, his tip now hitting against your cervix which makes you moan louder and louder. Soon enough you’re starting to begin to lose your mind to the sheer pleasure, and you feel the same feeling starting to build up inside of you, the signaling of an orgasm, but this one is much, much bigger than before.

The feeling starts building and building with each time Claus thrusts his cock deep inside of you, and you begin to moan and moan louder and louder until you’re no longer to hold back, even if you wanted to. With a high-pitched scream of pure delight and ecstasy, you cum, and you cum your brains out as your mind is completely fried by the enormous wave of pleasure you’re riding on. Claus grins as he sees you blissfully enjoying your orgasm as your mind gets wiped clean by the pleasure, and he fastens his pace, which heightens your pleasure even more, making you scream out with joy even louder. It seems that Claus was pretty close to and is going all out now, as he increases his final thrusts to an incredible pace before he groans, his final thrust going so far into your cunt that his tip manages to part your cervix, which makes you experience another mini-orgasm as he penis twitches and then squirts its semen directly inside your womb, pumping you full of baby batter.

Claus stays like that for a couple of seconds, breathing heavily, before he lets go of your arms and steps back, his cock sliding out of your pussy with a wet sound while you slump to the ground, not having the energy to keep yourself upright. His semen starts to leak out of your cunt, mixing with your own juices and femcum, and Claus slumps back onto the couch with a wide grin but heavily sweating, although his cock still seems to be erect and twitching, even after that, while you are laying on the ground with a blissful expression on your face. You’re unable to move and barely able to think, but you’re in absolute heaven right now.

”Phew… Wow, that-... that was good. I’m glad I won that wager, I-... I definitely want to give your cunt another ride. Let’s hope I didn’t-... didn’t make you pregnant right there...”
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Liliana's mind was broken from the whole ordeal. As she flipped herself over to look up at Claus her eyes went straight for his dick and she wholeheartedly agreed that she'd need another round of that cock. "If..if you fuck me like that..every day..I wouldn't mind being your personal..Slut." As she said the final word a massive smile could be seen on the former soldier's face as she spreads her legs wide and uses her fingers to spread her delicate pussy lips.

"Go right on ahead~ use me~ I'm on the pill so you can fill me as much as you want." Liliana said as sluttily as possible, but this time it didn't feel like an act, this was who she was gonna be from now on around this hunk of a man.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 pm

You didn’t need to tell Claus twice, who immediately got rock hard again after seeing your slutty expression and offering yourself to him freely. He stand up and stands in front of you in a blink, lifts you up with his strong cybernetic arms and puts you on the couch while fully undressing himself as well, taking off his jacket and pants and everything now before he gets on top of you on the couch and gives you a rough, dominant kiss, his tongue invading your mouth without any room for you to be dominant and twirling your own tongue into submission, already making clear who the alpha and who the bitch is before he has even entered you again, but when he does, his big cock immediately makes you scream in bliss and makes your mind go empty, leaving nothing but the thought of his cock and the burning desire of getting fucked and filled up by your new alpha.

The next couple of hours are actually a haze to you, but a haze of extreme pleasure and utter bliss. You don’t remember how many times you’ve come or how many times Claus has cummed inside your slutty pussy, which is now not your pussy anymore but his property now, but you’ve spent the entire time in the heavens of pure pleasure, and you’re actually disappointed when Claus cums inside of you for one last time, making you orgasm for the last time as well, before he pulls out. Your belly has a very faint bump and you feel extremely full, and you can also feel all of Claus’ cum gushing out of your now slightly gaping pussy as he leaves you, causing another mini-orgasm as the amount of cum he pumped into you would stain the couch would it not already be completely soaked by your own femcum and juices, which Claus’ cum now starts mixing with. Even though you feel full with cum, when Claus’ dick leaves you, you also feel a sudden emptiness inside you, like something that belongs there isn’t there anymore, and you actually can catch yourself being a little bit sad Claus isn’t inside you anymore, thinking you rather have him inside of your, no, his property before the exhaustion of the last hours of non-stop fucking wash over you, and you feel very tired all of a sudden.

Claus also seems to be exhausted and slumps back into his chair, but still manages to look at you with a very predatory grin. ”Heh... You’re a very good fuck, I’ll give you that… Phew, I’m completely spent! If you weren’t on the pill you would be a hundred percent pregnant right now! I- I need to sit for a moment, and you probably too, heh. I fucked you so good you’ll probably keep feeling it for a week, you’ll probably be an addict to my cock now! Man, I’m lucky you’re such a slut, and mypersonal slut at that as well. That pussy of your is mine now, and mine alone. Once you’ve rested a bit you can go, I’ll contact you when I want to fuck you or when you need to show up for work, since you are going to work at my club now and do my job for free.”, the black American man says as he grabs an unopened bottle with a blue liquid in it from beside his chair, flicks off the cap and takes a big gulp.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Liliana happily accepted her new position as Claus's personal slut especially as she continued to bounce against his cock and begged him to never stop fucking, it was the best fuck of her life, almost unnaturally so, but she didn't care not as she crawled across the floor towards him and cleaned his cock of any cum and fem-juices. "Mmm I do love this cock~ can't wait to see what we do about work too~" Liliana says as she deepthroats his dick without a second thought a little trick her learned from her former sarge during the downtime.

Once she's managed to thoroughly clean his dick she sits in the couch next to him snuggling up next to him showing her submissiveness to him and allowing him to grope her freely or even fuck her again if he desired, she did have a couple more hours till the mission. But if nothing happens she gets up and goes to the bathroom to wash up before making a nice show of dressing back up for her new boss and heading out into the streets.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:20 pm

You get a pat on your head from Claus for cleaning his dick, and he does wrap his metallic arm around you as you snuggle up to him, his hand resting on your breast and kneading the soft flesh as he finishes his drink, the dominant presence he's radiating towards you really making you feel like this man now owns you, but he doesn't seem to be in the mood for any more fucking.

There is actually a very nice bathroom located in Claus' personal quarters, the pristine white marble and hot water shower making you imagine how much money he actually makes with his black market trades. The water helps to clear your brain from the leftover pleasure you're still feeling and gets you back into rational thinking again, and you're able to clean yourself thoroughly before you leave the bathroom.

Claus has already donned his own clothes again after you had cleaned his cock and is currently on the phone with someone in a language you can't understand but know is Japanese. You don't know what he's talking about but guessing by the look on his face and his irritated tone it isn't good news.

The show you put up for him when you dress up again helps though, your sexy way of moving putting a smile on his face as he knows you're doing it just for him, and once you're dressed up again he gives a hard slap on your ass, making it jiggle a bit before he plants another dominant kiss on your lips, his tongue intertwining with yours and taking command, still showing he's the boss, before he slaps your ass one last time and gestures you to be on your way, still speaking with whoever is on the other end of the line.

You take the elevator back upstairs, where Arnaud is still waiting for you, and the big Troll leads you out of the nightclub through the back entrance, the way you came from, and soon enough you find yourself back onto the streets at the small market you went to, to find the gear you needed for your mission, which you now have thanks to your new boss. You and and Claus really were busy for quite some time as the market is a little less populated and some of the merchants are packing up already, but there's still time left before the mission.

"...Hello, miss Courtney? Are you there? The connection cut off for a while. Are you okay, miss Courtney? Did you acquire what you are looking for? I have found a well-regarded clothing shop in the western district like you asked, and your contractor has given you clearance for the checkpoint so you should be free to travel from East to West Berlin for the time being. The truck for your tailing job will depart at 22:15, it is currently 16:00.", you hear over your commlink as AIA, your personal digital companion, informs you.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Liliana was rather happy that there was a fully shower, a part of her imagined that Claus maybe skimpped on these things, but it was beginning to look like the man lived here, or made every effort to seem like he had money and just wanted to show it off to his private guests. The hard slap and the kiss though made Liliana's hurt flutter as she's never felt like this for any man in a long time. Even mouthing a 'Thank you' for her new boss as she leaves the complex.

"I..im fine, thank you for alerting me, we're headed over there first right now, almost bring up that map of the city i want you to find the best vantage points of the airfield from a rooftop now that i have the NVG scope we'll be able to approach without putting ourselves into trouble."
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:26 pm

"Of course, miss Courtney. You're currently located in the Lichtenberg district. You have an estimated travel time of twentyfive minutes from your current position to your home. The nearest checkpoint between West and East Berlin is thirtyfive minutes away from your current position. The clothing store in West Berlin is an hour away from your current position, and also sells accessories like handbags would you require them. The tailing job will take place in the Reinickendorf District, which is also located in West Berlin. I can pull up further details if you would require them, miss Courtney, and I will try to locate any places favourable for your mission.

Would you require me for anything else, miss Courtney?"

The rain that has been plagueing the city for the last couple of days seemed to have finally fully cleared up as well, and you can even see glimpses of the sun shining through the thick grey clouds above you.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Liliana reviews the map using her former military training as best she can to plan out an efficient route to begin her tailing route as well as figuring out a way in and around Berlin. The place was sprawling more so than back for that's for sure, but she couldn't let that intimidate her. For now though she made her way into West Berlin to the nearest store her computer found as she gets a brief idea. "Hmm why don't you bring up the nearest red light district to home. Tomorrow I think we're gonna need to do a bit of...shopping.." Liliana bit her lips as she felt her pussy tingle from the thought of Claus fucking her again she was gonna need some new clothes if she was gonna be his personal slut after all.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm

”Of course, miss Courtney. The nearest red light district is... ten minutes from home towards the north. Most shops in that area are opened from 1 P.M. to 2 A.M. but there are some shops opened on different hours as well. Do you require any further assistance, miss Courtney?”, AIA responds, waiting for your answer. Once you’ve finished your conversation with AIA, you start making your way towards the nearest checkpoint to gain entry into West Berlin.

It takes you a little over half an hour to get towards the checkpoint, although you could’ve seen the wall from a mile away. The giant metal structure that wraps around East Berlin is just as high as the biggest skyscrapers in the city and very visible, with its entrances clearly marked by all sort of lights and a lot of Knight’s Errant forces, the public security here in Berlin that act as the police around the city, although they’re basically mercs and just as bad as mercs.

As you’re travelling towards the big gate that acts as one of the checkpoints, the weather has worsened again. The small minutes of sunlight you’ve had are quickly covered up by more dark clouds again, and rain has once again begun softly pouring down towards the city.

On your way towards the checkpoint, you also notice something else. Normally, in East Berlin, most people stay indoors when it’s day and most of them come out when it’s night, but the closer you get to the checkpoint, the more people you begin to see on the streets, even though it started to rain again. Most of the people you encounter are moving away from the gate, probably low tier employees who are coming back from their work in the wealthier part of Berlin.

Once you’re at the gate you can see that long lines of people have formed on the other side of the gate, all probably needing to get back to their homes since most people of East Berlin are only allowed to spend a certain amount of hours inside West Berlin before they have to return to their home if you didn’t have the proper papers. A big and thick, translucent blue barrier is blocking free passage between both sides of the city, and you know that trying to go through that barrier would not be a good plan since the energy of the barrier would incinerate you within a fraction of a second. In the corners of both passageways you can see the checkpoints for entry and exit of East Berlin, somewhat reminiscent of an airport security checkpoint, but heavily guarded by at least twenty guards on each side, which provide the only way to get in or out of East Berlin.

At the moment, both checkpoints are busy, and there is also a small line of other people wanting to go into West Berlin, so you will have to stand in line and wait your turn to get through. While you’re waiting, you can see several poverty-stricken individuals being dragged out of the line by the guards, struggling and screaming it’s not fair they’re stuck in East Berlin, but they’re quickly silenced as the guards start beating in on them with batons, and they run back towards the houses of East Berlin, away from the guards, who assume their usual positions again and patrol at the checkpoint, while none of the other people seem to care about what just happened.

It takes about ten minutes of waiting before you’ve arrived at the gate. A big security robot is standing besides the gate, and his single big red eye looks down on you as you approach. ”Papers and SIN, please.", it says in , waiting for you to comply. You can see five guards standing next to the robot, looking at you, and five guards on the other end of the gate with another robot just like this one.

”Miss Courtney, this is where our contractor has provided a code for entry into West Berlin without the need for licenses or your SIN number. The code he provided is B14CKG4T3. Reciting it should suffice for free entry into West Berlin.”
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 am

Liliana strolled through the streets heading towards the massive dark walls that held East Berlin to hits horrible fate in the squalor. She came here to do some good and make some money along the way and while she was along the way she got herself caught up in some rather savory business, regardless she kept her mind forward as much as she could. "It'll be fine of now Aia we can check out the shops tomorrow."

Some time later Liliana finally makes her way through the queue to West Berlin and arrives at the security check point able to finally give her sin and clearance though looking at the password she could swear a chile came up with it.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:02 pm

The moment you give the code to the robot, the guards look up at you, seemingly surprised. For a slight moment you have the strong feeling they’re going to jump or shoot you, but surprisingly, instead they only nod their head towards you, as if they know who you are the moment you gave the robot the code.

The robot starts slightly buzzing for a moment, the red light that’s supposedly it’s eye flickering once or twice, before it states: ”...Access granted. You are cleared for passage, miss Frost. Have a nice day.” Your contractor must have some influence over the security forces since the robot and the guards seem to know who you are after you gave them the code, and the guards almost treat you with a certain form of military respect, something they’re definitely not doing towards the normal people, who speaking of are looking very surprised and suspicious at what is happening, although you can also see fear in their eyes towards you, as they probably think that someone who doesn’t even need to have papers to pass between East and West Berlin, and someone who does not get flogged or roughly handled by the guards must somehow be either very important, or very dangerous, both of which are very threatening for normal folk.

Once you’ve given the code, you have no trouble getting through the checkpoint. The guards all leave you alone and even go as far to roughly push people back in line so you can easily get through, although they probably would’ve done that anyway.

Within two or three minutes, which usually takes about ten minutes per person, you’re through the checkpoint and standing on the other side of Berlin. You’re immediately hit by the immense differences between both parts of Berlin.

The houses are in pristine condition, the streets are clean and even the sky seems clearer. The sudden leap from poor to rich is so immense you have the feeling you’ve landed in a completely different city. West Berlin is in all ways the complete opposite of East Berlin, with giant and hyper modern skyscrapers instead of dilapidated, 20th-century buildings, people in the newest fashion instead of rags, and also security on almost every street corner instead of anarchy.

You’re currently standing next to the checkpoint that leads back towards East Berlin when you hear AIA tune in on your commlink again.

”Your commlink location indicates you’ve made it into West Berlin, miss Courtney. The clothing store you requested is located about twenty minutes further west from your current position, in the Tauentzienstrasse. Would you like me to provide further directions?”
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:38 pm

The elf stood tense for a moment as she looked at the robot and the couple of guards who stood watch over the check point her heart pounding as she wondered if the code was going to work, but a sigh of relief escapes the shadowrunner's lips as she gets through the gate with little effort thanks to the other check point guards. Upon entering West Berlin though Liliana shook her head in disgust. It was as she remembered when she flew over town, this decadence was maddening for the former soldier, but she had a job to do and began to make for the clothing store. "I'll be fine for now AIA" she says as she begins her stroll.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 pm

It's not that hard to find the clothing store AIA had found for you on your own since the streets in West Berlin are actually clean, big and easy to navigate, much unlike those in East Berlin.

Within a little under twenty minutes, you're standing in front of a giant department store, which should hold the clothing store AIA mentioned. It looks incredibly fancy, and the only people you see going in and out of it seem incredibly rich, even though a lot of people in this part of the city are. You enter the store and are immediately met by an enormous array of all sorts of clothing and accessory shops, restaurant and all kind of other shops as well. Most of the stuff on this floor is ridiculously expensive and way out of your price range, but once you've found a map of the place you learn that the whole second floor of the department store is reserved for women's apparel, so you make your way up there in an incredibly modern elevator, which is as fancy as the rest of the place.

Once you've made it to the second floor you're met by rows and rows of clothing and a lot of rich looking women looking through those clothes. Most of the other people there are giving you weird looks since you don't exactly look like you belong here, even though you dress pretty classy as well.

Now that you're where you want to be, all that's left is to search through all the clothing you see and choose something that will fit the guarding mission three days from now.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Once shes found the department store she looks around for anything that would be suitable for a public outing for a highly prominent member of the german government. She was never a personal secretary or attended a public function where she needed to dress up. Looking around she wondered if she could find a man or a woman to help her pick out a suitable dress and matching purse for the mission.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games