PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:15 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Sandra
Species: Lucario
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/885014/2016-anthro-areola-babydoll-black_border-black_fur
Bio: Sandra as a young girl used to listen to her father's many tales of his time in the guild, but the old curmudgeon never quite accepted that females belonged on missions. This made it hard for the male to have no sons to carry on his legacy. Wanting to make her father proud, Sandra completed extra training in secret, so that when she evolved, she'd run away to the guild returning to show her father just what a female could make of herself within the guild.

Moves:
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Flash Cannon
Heal Pulse

Turn Ons: Corruption, Rape, Submitting, Lewd or Ripped Clothing, Humiliation, Semi-Public Sex
Turn Offs: Guro, Watersports, Scat

The Shaymin Guild; one of the most famous Guilds that have been the home of many famous explorers that have discovered magnificent places and helped countless Pokémon. And today it will be receiving a new member as Sandra the Lucario finds herself looking up at the Guild which was a spectacle to see. The Guild was built on top of hill which she was one now but this was only the main building; the rest of the Guild was built on floating islands around it and connected together by bridges. Below the hill was the town known as Flower Village which she passed through on the way to the Guild. Feeling determined Sandra makes her way up to the Guild and soon finds herself at the entrance.

"Halt! State your name and your business here!" She heard a voice shout in front of her but she didn't see anyone. Having trained her aura though Sandra is able to pick of the aura of someone standing in front of the large doors to the guild. She recognized the aura's shape as a Kecleon and she now noticed the red zigzag line that she thought was just part of the door's design.
Soru

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Sandra looked up in fascination at the guild before her. Not only the main building but the ones floating around it were fascinating to her. This was where she was going to make a name for herself and give her father a legacy to be proud of. She turned around taking in the sight of the lands surrounding the hill. It would probably be even more breathtaking up from the floating islands, but it was still a spectacular sight.

Turning back to the building she strutted proudly to the entry way. She stopped in surprise upon hearing a voice. Not seeing anyone nearby she focused her aura finding a Kecleon had been standing right before her the whole time. With a smile Sandra waved at the invisible guard. "Hello, my name is Sandra, and I'm a fighter looking to join the guild." Striking a pose, Sandra flexed her muscles to show her fit body that she'd been preparing for years for guild missions.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

The Kecleon looks the Lucario over as she poses however his eyes seemed to roam over her chest and curves though she couldn't see his eyes so she couldn't tell exactly what he's looking at. "I see. Well the Shaymin Guild is always looking for new recruits." He said before he went to the door and knocked on it, dropping his invisibility at the same time. He stepped away and then the doors began to slowly open, showing a long entry way. "Follow this hallway to the next room and then head to the counter on the right side. There will be a receptionist that will register you to take the trails to join." The Kecleon said. "Good luck."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Sandra was completely unaware of where his eyes were focused as she made a lithe pose to show off the body she was proud to have trained so hard to achieve. Her smile only grew when he had the door opened for her. She leapt into a full run out of shear excitement waving and calling back her farewell. "Thank you so much. You'll be hearing more of my name sooooOOOOOON!"

Continuing her run down the halls, Sandra only stopped when found her way into the room. Stopping before she walked into the next room, Sandra took a more dignified walk up to the counter. "Hello, I'm here to register for the trials."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:06 am

Entering the next room she finds herself in a very large and spacious room; in the center was a large board with many posts on it, posts about jobs, advertisements, and announcements with many Pokémon crowded around it. Around the board were tables and various Pokémon sitting down and talking with each other. There were three hallways that went right, left, and straight ahead. In the back and to the right side and left side she saw two counters, the one on the right being the receptionist the Kecleon told her about. The receptionist was a female Meowstic wearing glasses and dressed in a white blouse that showed her generous cleavage and a knee length skirt. On the desk was a name tag that said Felicity.

"Welcome to the Shaymin Guild. If you want to register please place your hand on this orb here to fill out your Guild Card." She pushes a device towards Sandra; it was an orb suspended by a ring and held up over a circular ring with several cards stacked on it. Placing her hand on the orb Sandra felt an energy going through her hand and the orb send a light down through a focus under it and it began to fill out the card before her eyes. "Alright, here's your card." Felicity said a minute later and hands it to Sandra. The card has her name, a picture of her face, her age, species, gender, known attacks, and other things she didn't know. "The card will update itself so you never need to worry about getting a new one. Also, your rank is on there as well. You start at the lowest rank, E, and work your way up. It also keeps track of your jobs, money, and even your inventory. But you're not a member yet; you still need to pass the trails and those will be given to you in the training room; go through the door opposite of where you entered. Look for a Machamp and he'll explain your trails as well as give you the first one."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 am

Sandra's eyes look all around the large room she'd stepped out into. She made a note of the board where she could probably pick up missions once she's approved and some other announcements. It would certainly be a place she'd be going to frequently. There were also many Pokemon. Other guild members seeming to be mostly socializing were hanging out around the room, but soon her attention was brought to the Meowstic at the sign-up desk.

Sandra nodded her head along to the explanation given by her but was a little surprised at the orb. As instructed, Sandra put her hand on the orb she watched with fascination as she felt the energy well up in her hand. Taking up the card she turned it looking this way and that. The orb had written out the orb; that was so cool, and it would even update itself over time. She wondered briefly if this was new, or if her father felt it not worth mentioning. Either way was cool as she wondered just what other cool things the guild had to offer. There were still the trials though for her to be able to earn her place within the guild. Giving a quick nod she started turned toward the door she'd been directed to. "Training room got it. Thank you very much, Felicity!"

Entering the training room Sandra took a quick glance around the room wondering if she'd see anything else amazing at the Guild. They'd certainly have some great training methods for their recruits to keep fit for the difficult missions they'd have to face. She made sure to keep an eye out for the Machamp she'd been sent to see. As much as she'd love to marvel at the equipment, she needed to get her membership squared away. There'll be plenty of time to be amazed at the devices once they were available for her to use.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:06 am

Going through the exit to the north Sandra finds herself going down a short hallway and pass some doors before getting to the end. She finds herself in a large room filled with all kinds of training equipment meant for various types of Pokémon. All kinds of weight and exercise equipment could be found; obstacle courses for training, a pool for swimming and water types, rings hung from the ceiling to serve as an obstacle course for flying Pokémon, and plenty of training dummies and sparring arenas. Looking around she saw a large Machamp giving some drills to some other Pokémon before moving away to another part till he noticed the Lucario that had just entered.

"Ah, you must be the new recruit. My name is Brute." He said as he leans down a bit to be a bit closer to eye level with her as he held a hand out. His eyes looked her over as if judging her physical strength though his eyes seemed to linger a bit on her chest. "Hmm...Hey, don't your kind usually have a spike on your chest? Like the ones on your hands?" He asked as he rubbed his chin a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 am

Sandra stepped up to the Machamp as he disengaged with the Pokemon he had been helping to train. So not only did he help get recruits started on their trials, but he acts as a coach here as well. She'd probably spend a decent amount of time with him keeping herself in tip-top shape. "Hi Brute, the name's Sandra, and yep, I'm the newest recruit looking to get started on her trials."

She saw him start to look her up and down starting to feel a little uncomfortable when his eyes seemed to focus on her chest. He finally broke the tension mentioning her lack of a chest spike. Of course, he was the guilds fitness trainer, not some pervert staring at her tits. Of course, he'd notice something like that though now she felt uncomfortable for jumping to that conclusion so quickly when there's a perfectly good explanation. "Oh that, it didn't really grow in when I evolved. I didn't really give it much thought though since I was more focused on making my move to join the guild." She still felt a little awkward still and decided to change the subject. "So what do I gotta do for this first trial?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:56 am

"Huh, I never heard of that. Well as long as it doesn't affect you in anyway then I suppose it doesn't matter." He said, looking at her chest for another moment as Sandra guessed it was probably just a strange sight to see on her species. "Well the first trial is to test your physical abilities. There are two parts of the first trial; a quick run through an obstacle course to check your reflexes, speed, and movement, and then a sparring match to test your battle skills. Now you have some time before we begin if you want to make any preparations or exercises to get yourself ready first. Otherwise go stand at the line over there and get ready." He points to a line that said "start" on it in front of an obstacle course.

The first part seemed to be a quick sprint across some rings then through a straight path through some swinging sand bags, followed by some Aipom bars before what looked like an elevated platform of posts that she'll need to run on. "You are not allowed to use any of your moves during the course however you can use stat raising moves before it starts."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Sandra had to remind herself again it was just the innocent look of a fitness expert as his eyes roved her chest again. Looking over the obstacle course she could see that it certainly was the real deal. They didn't want anyone joining that wasn't ready. Fortunately, she was confident that the training she put herself through had prepared her for at least this much.

Stepping back from Brute, Sandra did some stretches focusing mostly on her arms and legs. Once she felt good and limber, Sandra would approach the starting line giving herself a mental pep-talk. Stepping up to the line she signaled her readiness. "I don't have those kinds of moves, but I won't need them." Putting one foot forward and bending her knees, Sandra got into a sprinter pose with her hands on the ground an expression of focus crossing her face. "Alright, I'm ready." Once brute gave the all clear, she was off.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:38 am

As Sandra stretches she felt some eyes on her and she noticed some other Pokémon stopping what they were doing to look at her. It seemed they wanted to check out the new recruit. Brute walks over and is holding up a pocket watch in one of his four hands while the other three held a paper, ink well, and quill. "Alright, I'll be recording your performance." He looks at the watch. "And....Begin!"

(Rolls: 10, 17, 5, 12) Sandra speeds off into the first obstacle, the rings on the ground. They were wide enough that she couldn't skip over any of them and they were tall enough that she had to move her legs up high enough to step into the next one. She seems to be able to get through all of them without feeling winded and soon was on the next part. The sand bags swung sideways meaning this was meant to test timing and reflexes. However with her aura she is able to easily see the pattern of the swinging sandbags and manages to maneuver through them with ease. The small crowd watched in awe at how she managed to maneuver through the second part without getting hit once while not slowing down. However the third part was hard for her as she grabbed into the Aipom bars and began to make her way to the end. She didn't realize that her hands were sweating a bit and her grip suddenly loosened. One of her hands slipped off of the bars and she almost fell but managed to keep herself up with one hand. She managed to pull herself up but she lost a good amount of time as well. Soon though she was in the forth part which went much better than the last. This part seemed to test her reflexes, balance, and precision as she had to step on the tops of wooden posts to get across.

"Well done Sandra; you got an above average score." Brute said once she was at the end. "You have past the first trial; the next will begin when you're ready." He said before handing her a drink. "It's Oran Berry juice; it should get your stamina back up and ready for your sparring match."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Sandra smiled as she garnered so much attention. She'd be a name to remember someday, so she'd be getting a lot more attention in the future. When Brute steps over, she reminds herself that she's here to complete the trial, so she couldn't let herself get distracted by the crowds. Her body tensed as she waited for the signal and quickly shot off as she heard it.

For the rings, she needed to lift her legs high to get over the tall rings, so she took a steady pace to avoid banging her knee against an edge and having to lose time recovering from a fall. Next came the sandbags. She found herself easily gliding along with the sandbags. Seeing the bags open up before her she swiftly picked up speed before they closed back up stealing the opportunity out from in front of her. The opening had been so good that she'd picked up quite a bit of speed by the end. Her attention wavered for a moment as she saw the crowd watching her exit the sandbags, and she leapt toward the Aipom bars without caution. Between the speed she was moving, the sweat collecting in her hands, and the momentary wavering of her attention Sandra was caught unprepared when one hand's grip slipped loose. Looking away from the crowd she gritted her teeth and twisted her boy to get her hand back onto the bars. She focused once again as she got to the end of the bars. Leaping up on top of the first two posts she allowed herself a moment to test her balance before quickly rushing to the end.

Despite the short slip up, she was glad to hear she had still made an above average score. She wiped the sweat from her brow and gladly accepted the drink sucking down the juice inside greedily. Up next was the combat trial, but it seemed she would be allowed to rest up first. "Alright, I'll be ready in five then." Grabbing a towel she sat down on a convenient bench and wiped away the sweat while finishing off the rest of the juice. Then she would get back up feeling refreshed and even a little bit warmed up. "Alright, I'm ready to go. Who's my opponent?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:07 pm

"Well you have a few choices, and depending on type advantages or disadvantages you will either be given more or less points." Brute said as he called over a few other Pokémon. She saw a Zoroark who smirked at her and looked her over with a bit of a perverse leer. There was also a Grovyle who seemed a bit disinterested though he was looking at Sandra as if studying her. The last two to come up was a Medicham who smiled and waved at Sandra as a Luxray came up next to her with his arms crossed. "You can pick from any one of them or even myself if you wish." Brute said as he walked over to a open area where other Pokémon are sparring. "The rules are simple; you can use any moves you want and your goal is to try to make your opponent give up. Now you don't have to win to pass; this is mostly to test your combat skills."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35 am

She looked over the four she had to choose from. She didn't like the look the Zoroark was giving her at all. He'd likely not be too hard because of typing, but she could lose out on extra points that way, too. The Grovyle seemed to give her a more serious look. The Medicham looked friendly enough, but a fellow Fighting-type could give her trouble. The Luxray seemed real serious too but didn't seem to be studying her.

As she walked out into the arena she learned she didn't need to win, but she was certainly looking to do so to keep up the strong showing from her first trial. "I'll take on the Luxray then." She figured he would be neither too tough or too easy, so she wouldn't be either getting slapped around by someone out of her league or slapping around someone much weaker either. Once they were ready to fight she smiled at her opponent. "Alright, I'll show you what I got." She took up a fight stance as she waited for the signal.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 am

"Alright then. Ray, get in the arena with her and get ready to fight." Brute said as the others left except for the Luxray. The Grovyle just shrugs as he walked away while the Medicham was a bit disappointed but wished Sandra luck. The Zoroark moves away but winked at her before going off to a weight set but he seemed like he's going to watch the match.

The Luxray does some stretches once he was in the arena, Sandra about to see his muscles through the thin shirt he was wearing. He looked strong and he was about a head taller than her as well. "Alright you two, all moves allowed but no ideas. And...begin!" The Luxray charged first, his whole body covered in electricity.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:37 am

Sandra watched the other leave. "Thank you." she said to the Medicham's wish of luck. The Zoroark gave her a wink that unsettled her, but she needed to forget about him and focus on her opponent, Ray.

As soon as the match started Ray made a quick charge at her his body engulfed in electricity. It was clear he liked to fight up close and personal. She decided to try and take advantage of his blind charge though. Clapping her hands together with just the right strength she rang out a Metal Sound attack at him. Then she'd ready a Dragon Pulse to see if she could keep him away for a few moments more.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:35 am

(Roll: 6, 10) While the Metal Sound did make him wince a bit she didn't see him slowing down at all. She just barely managed to ready and fire her Dragon Pulse in time, making Ray stop and move out of the way before he was hit.

"Sandra, I recommend not holding back. Ray is one of our elites." The Machamp said as he watched the match. Ray holds his hands up and Sandra could see him gathering up electricity which began to crackle around him. While Sandra herself is strong in her abilities, this Luxray probably has much more experience than her which is a disadvantage.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:54 am

Sandra was disappointed to see her Metal Sound have the desired effect, but her Dragon Pulse made him stop dead in his tracks. Her ears perked when she heard Ray was one of the elites. It seemed she'd picked poorly if she wanted to win the spar as part of her trial. All she could do now though was to do her best and earn enough points to pass even if she loses.

He seemed to be charging up much more electricity this time, so she doubted she'd be able to stop his charge this time. Putting her hands together she charged up an Aura Sphere. Leaning forward as if to meet him dead on, Sandra hoped he would fall for it, so he wouldn't predict her side-stepping the next attack and nailing him from the side once he'd exhausted the energy he was building up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:09 am

(Roll: 13, 19) Ray keeps charging his electricity but he didn't seem like he was going to move. "You thought I was going to use Wild Charge again? I can tell from your stance; you're ready to dodge." He said as he looks at her footing and where she glanced at. He then unleashes his attack, the electricity arching outward as he uses Discharge. Having few options other than just stand there and take the hit full on but the electricity was arching everywhere so she couldn't fully dodge it. Thinking quickly Sandra jumps back and fires the Aura Sphere, the attack launching her back further as it was launched at the Luxray. He crosses his arms and takes the hit but Sandra still gets zapped by the Discharge but she avoided taking a direct hit from it.

"Quick thinking, Sandra. Most wouldn't use their own attack like that." Brute said as Ray gets in a defensive position, now letting Sandra come at him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Sandra gritted her teeth when it appeared she'd misread the situation though he called her out on her ruse, so it wouldn't have caught him off guard even if he had been ready to charge her again. She watched as the electricity spread out from him directed at her. It was a too wide an area for her to dodge, so it seemed she would need to improvise. Leaping back she fired off her attack mid-air letting the force launch her a bit further. Rather than dodge he simply blocks the shot with his arms taking it head on. She felt the electricity arc into her, but she'd thankfully avoided the worst of it.

Now he simply waited for her to come to him. She considered using the opportunity to use Heal Pulse but discarded the idea. She wasn't badly injured yet, and it might be good to keep him wondering just a little longer what move she was holding on the backburner. Instead, she charged forward stopping just outside of his reach to try another Metal Sound.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games