Adventure High (Mind control and Transformation game)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Adventure High (Mind control and Transformation game)

Postby Changer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 pm

The way that it works in my mind at least, is that each of the four schools of magic have similarities that connect spells of that school. As a character's understanding of a particular spell school grows, their gift manifests new, more complex or powerful spells. Because of the personal nature of gifts and their impact on what spells you even can learn, it's hard to deliberately teach someone a spell (not that the teachers don't try; Dr. Tiff does try to teach everyone a healing spell in her first secret class)

There will be ways to improve your spells though, through personal growth mostly. Sarah has a few examples of that with her magic; three of her spells have multiple forms as a result of her sub-plots. Most characters don't have improved spells yet though because I haven't finished writing a lot of the spells.

I understand what you mean though about the oddity of learning one kind of spell from casting a different spell. That kind of oddity is what I am trying to avoid by not following the general RPG standard of gaining spells by leveling up.
Changer

Postby musical74 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:53 am

I rather wish the player would do more to the mind-controlled group than just *bare your breasts* in the library and he won't do anything naughty with most of them otherwise...I want hot teacher sex with all of the female teachers! (repeatedly!)

Outside of the two requests for collaring monsters, is there any real reason to get more? Also, after Molly has sex, does she ever want more or is it just that one time?

Funniest thing I've seen so far with the *new* content - Sarah and Val rescuing you from Mr. Drape, thought that was really funny!
musical74

Postby Changer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:16 am

I have plans for there to be more the player can do with mind controlled characters; I just don't have art for it yet. There will be multiple things you can do with each character under your control though; and some things you can do with multiple characters if you have them. Molly can have sex with you multiple times; and not having sex with her for a long time can impact her behavior in other scenes.

I am planning on some more monster girl related content and more quests related to taming, but in this version taming monsters is mostly a way to grind for gems faster.

Glad to hear you liked that scene, thanks.
Changer

Postby Changer » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 pm

I just uploaded the new update for the game. Here's what's new in this version:

- 1 new Caveman Doodles drawing added to Mass Bimbofication Ending
- Updated drawings by Marc Ledesma added to Val's Library Scene
- Now able to hide/unhide UI by pressing Shift.
- New character sprite in dungeon added
- Scene added for Sarah and Cassandra. Scene can occur at random when Sarah and Cassandra are both in your party in the dungeon.
- 4 new Slave Chatter scenes added. (Slave Julia/Maid Cassandra, Tough Sarah/Slave Cassandra, Bimbo Val/Slutty Julia, and Normal Cassandra/Normal Sarah)
- 3 new scenes for Sarah and Cassandra added. Scenes occur in the dungeon randomly and sequentially if you prevent them from fighting each other in their first interaction.
- 1 new scene for Erin added
- 2 scenes added for Cassandra in town, connected to previous dungeon scenes.
- First date for Julia added
- Submissive Plotline Added; Losing to Cassandra during the duel leads to her declaring herself your Mistress. The immediate effects of this are:
- Cassandra is permanently affixed to the 2nd party slot
- She will demand healing during battle on your turn if mildly wounded or worse; disobeying reduces affection, obeying increases affection.
- She will attack you as punishment if her affection falls below 0; this resets affection to 10
- 3 new scenes as Cassandra's Slave added.
- Updated artwork added to Julia's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles
- Sarah can be turned into Cassandra's slave
- Cheat code added for quick starts; Use The Legendary Code to get 10k EXP and gems, and 500 proficiency in all schools
Changer

Postby Changer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm

I've updated the game to v0.33. Here's what's new in this version:

- New art for Julia's Library scene by Hilent added.
- New art for Sarah's Library scene by Vancroz added.
- All spell descriptions rewritten to include more detail, stamina cost, and spell school and types.
- Spell costs rebalanced, most spells cost more to cast now.
- Rest now restores three times as much stamina as before.
- 3 new spells for Sarah added
- 3 new spells for Ashley added
- 1 new alternate ending to the Berserker Plot added for if you date Julia successfully first.
- 2 new scenes added to the Cure Ashley Plotline added.
- New art for Sarah's grapple scene by Caveman Doodles added.
- Keyboard selection should now automatically start on the enemy when casting an aggressive spell, and allies when casting a support spell.
- Keyboard spell selection now defaults to the last spell cast on that party member's previous turn.
- Highlighting on target made more visually apparent.
- Exit to Title button added to the options menu.
- New Game Plus added to Bimbo Ending.
* During New Game Plus, your level and stats reset to 1, but you keep your spell proficiency in all schools.
* If you have learned of Sarah's home in the previous game, you will keep that knowledge in this game, to more easily trigger Sarah's home plot.
* Character's knowledge of Val's Secret will be kept in the new game.
- Opening sequence during New Game Plus rewritten.
- 2 new scenes for Val added.
- Library scene added for Molly
- Updated art for Molly feeding on Rosa added
- 1 new spell for Dan/Rosa added
Changer

Postby Thomas » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:00 am

I won the duel against Cassandra and the game says that she's in my party now. But how can I take her to the dungeon? I can't see any option to replace Val or Sarah with her.
Thomas
Newly Registered

Postby ulquiorra » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 pm

Thomas Wrote:I won the duel against Cassandra and the game says that she's in my party now. But how can I take her to the dungeon? I can't see any option to replace Val or Sarah with her.

You have to click on her potrait in the menu, then in the bottom right corner.
ulquiorra

Postby Changer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:07 am

Yeah, also if you didn't already know the menu can be opened by pressing Enter.
Changer

Postby FMC » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

I kind of want to check out that mistress plotline, but I also want it to be fleshed out a little more first. Or possibly when you make your 'slaves' have dominant personalities, I want to see how they have sex with you fleshed out a little more, unless you've done that already. :P I haven't played since early builds, after all. I kind of like making them dominant because I kind of have fantasies about making people in a position under me forced to dominant me. xD I know, I'm weird.
FMC

Postby Changer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:12 am

I wasn't able to add more to the submissive plotline in this update but I will try to add more to it in the next one. Some slave personalities are more dominant in general, though I don't know if any will be dominant towards the player. I haven't made all the characters who will be in the game yet, so it's possible that I might find a character with whom such a thing would work at some point I just don't have any specific plans for it at the moment.
Changer

Postby FMC » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Well, right now it's technically called "Tough" I believe, what I was thinking of that was in the game already. They do tend to have more aggressive dialogue, even towards the player (at least when I last played), but the only sex scene at the time (the library one) didn't seem to change much. Then again, forcing them to show their tits is a far cry from actually tribbing with them or using a strap-on, but it'd be interesting to see, if they have the 'tough' or 'dominant' personality or whatever, if you can tell them to fuck you instead.

Dunno, just weird fantasy thoughts I have in my own head. xD
FMC

Postby Changer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 am

Ah, yeah Sarah has the Tough personality. It's like a 'Head Harem Girl' type of personality, where she has a role dominant to other slaves, but is still obedient to the protagonist. Though, she will probably have, out of the currently established characters, one of the stronger personalities.
Changer

Postby Changer » Sun May 21, 2017 4:26 am

The public release of version 0.35 is now out. Here's a list of what's new in this version:

- Milking scenes for Cow form Cassandra, and Willing Slave Cassandra in cow form added, with art from Caveman Doodles.
- Scene added for Willing slave Cow Cassandra/Tough Sarah after a couple milking scenes.
- 4 scenes added to the Book plotline's Bad end path, with two different bad ends.
- 2 splash images added for the bad Book path endings by Hilent.
- 2 scenes added to Ms. Rack and Dr. Tiff plotline
- Oral Sex scene with Maid Cassandra added, with art by Caveman Doodles
- 2 scenes added for Jane receiving the book.
- New game plus added for good book ending.
- Note added to 15th floor, with scene for Sarah
- Second Secret Class added for Mr. Drape
- Background for bedroom updated
- Background for Streets Updated
- New spell for Dan/Rosa added
- 2 Book Scenes for Sarah added, with art by Hilent.
- Molly Library Scene art updated by Vancroz
- 1 new scene for Mysterious Revenge Plotline added
Changer

Postby WonderGamer » Mon May 22, 2017 6:12 am

You may want to update your links on the OP (considering the dropbox link is no longer valid); typically I use edit dates on the OP just to determine when updates have been made, so trying to follow new posts for when it's been updated (or ninja updates, as GoRepeat likes to call them, which is why I started tracking edits on the OP for potential updates in the first place) rather then in the thread title ends up being a hassle when everybody is using a different method to report (or not) updates (it's even worse when the updates are on an external site & no update was made to the thread itself).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby musical74 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 pm

I notice that most of the updates deal with Cassandra and Sarah...is Val completely done, or are you just wanting to focus on Cassandra and Sarah? I wouldn't mind if Val had new content sometimes too...

Oh yeah, is there a way to have fun with the lady monster tamer (forgot her name), it seems no matter what I try she just wants to flirt without actually DOING anything.
musical74

Postby FMC » Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 am

I kind of want to test the submissive stuff that you have already in the game, but I'm too lazy to play the game to get to that point since I don't really remember cassandra in the first place, so I don't' know how far in she is. I also like certain bad ends in games, but again, I dunno how far in the books are. xD

i suppose I'm asking if I could get a pretty please save game right before the duel with Cassandra and before the ability to bad end with the books. :P
FMC

Postby kvier » Tue May 23, 2017 8:34 pm

The opportunity for the duel with Cassandra is really quite early on. from the walkthrough -
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In order to meet Cassandra, you need to upset her. You can accomplish this by either being friends with free-willed Sarah, and standing up for her during one of her conversations when Cassandra shows up to make fun of her, or by making Julia into a fanatic and agreeing with her when she makes the claim that you are stronger than Cassandra.
kvier

Postby Changer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:24 am

Sorry about the slow reply, apparently I forgot to check the box to get notifications for replies. xD

@WonderGamer

I have the link updated in the first post now. I stopped updating the dropbox file because dropbox froze my account for bandwidth usage. Using gamejolt now for downloads.

@musical74

Val is not done yet, I focused on Sarah and Cassandra recently to get that plotline to an end point before starting on a new one. There are a couple new scenes for Val in the update I'm working on at the moment.

@fmc

I am, unfortunately, not so good with save files and save file editing so I don't know how to get you save file that will bring you right to those scenes. The one with Cassandra is accessible fairly early on though; you just need to talk to Sarah without enslaving her, or enslave Julia and give her the fantatic personality to meet her. The book plotline becomes available late into the berserker subplot, so it's a bit further into the game.
Changer

Postby FMC » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:50 am

Yeah, I got the Cassandra thing a while ago. :P Though I've only gotten one thing with her to activate so far since I like disobeying during cutscenes since, y'know, that's my thing. xD
FMC

Postby Changer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Yeah, I am trying to write interesting scenarios for when you disobey her in each scene. Since disobeying does reduce her affection, you may need to either use love potions or obey her heal commands in battle to build up her affection.
Changer

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects