Corta's Flash Edits - Exclusive Supporter Bootleg [25/Oct]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8p6 FREEBIE [25th Apr]

Postby KiWolfGirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 am

I havent looked at this in so long but the new UI with tooltips is sooooo much better, I actually know what buttons do now!
A small bug I noticed is some skin types don't work entirely well with abs, the bottom abs are still skin colored for some.
KiWolfGirl

Postby slr819 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 am

hey there! superb work on 1.8p6 corta!
love the new kinks system! some champs' kinks just make sense, some, not as much, but its alright.
and i can finally make Lightning thanks to the new hair colors! Yeah, you heard me. :ugeek:

just wanted to point out a few bugs and make a couple of suggestions.
when i click on the 'body' button while using (get it? 'using'? ;) ) Kindred or Soraka, something weird happens. WITH THE GOAT FEET.
also, these two new champs should have their skin markings attached to their, well, skins. so that they don't get removed along with their clothes.
besides, Kindred even need clothes?
and why do some champs like gangbangs when they don't like blowjobs? i mean, aren't blowjobs part of the deal in gangbang? is it because they think blowjobs are only fun if someone else is humping them while they do it? or do they like their gangbangs blowjob-free?
also, i think it would be better if the kinks window for every champ states which size they like. or dislike. thing is, they should all have the same one. either 'like' or 'dislike'. or maybe both?

one last thing. give Diana some clothes. please.
slr819

Postby Zobo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:53 am

Nice update, Corta!

A few UI related issues and mixed requests.

The button that controls body also cycles through orifice gaping. This has the unfortunate effect of always leaving the last choice of the body selection (sixpack abdomen) thing as selected when you go to a new one.

I think the other adjustable things should not be overloading that single button. Maybe you could have a new button for the gaping vag/anus. Make room for it by making the lights button to be a sub-button of the room. They are logically connected.

Would you consider putting the hair style as a sub-button of the skin, and having a two-stage selector for hair color, as there are a lot to go through. One button could be main color selector (red, blonde, brunette, dark, white/light gray, green, blue, violet) and another a shade selector within the main color?

It would also be nice if pressing the eye button made the character to open eyes, if they happen to be closed at the time.

Finally, Janna, elf ears. Please.

Thanks for the nice game,
Z.
Zobo

Postby palandus » Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 pm

How goes things Corta; haven't heard from you in a while.

Any progress on SWARM? Or one of the other bootlegs.

Hope you are doing alright. Cheers!
palandus

Re: Corta's Flash Edits

Postby corta » Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 am

...alright.. so, I read all these, but I really need to talk back more.. :\
uhm... I still loves ya, LoK <3

## updates to hair colour question... request.... thing

Zobo Wrote:I think the other adjustable things should not be overloading that single button.

yup, problem that's only been getting worse.
hopefully, this latest one will do the job for FYC's lifespan
(it's on the thing, if nobody knows what I'm talking about :? )

Zobo Wrote:a two-stage selector for hair color

a neat idea. and if this came up earlier in FYC's lifespan, it probably would have happened too
but, right now I'm trying to keep things neat and get it out the door

## edit -- I lied, two buttons is go! I figured out a decent way to -show- that shade-looping is toggled.
I wanted to make sure you can still scroll through all the colours with one button, be able to toggle hue-locking on/off and everything, without hearing about how the button is broken.
..and I think I've got the solution! :D

...and yeah, something like this will probably turn up in the template, though. ..been meaning to cut down some-a the clutter in there..

Zobo Wrote:It would also be nice if pressing the eye button made the character to open eyes, if they happen to be closed at the time.
Finally, Janna, elf ears. Please.

done and done. ;)

slr819 Wrote:some champs' kinks just make sense, some, not as much, but its alright.

yup, it really is a mess. :roll:
been re-designing things over and over in this last update.. because frankly, most of the champs were IMPOSSIBLE to please ..and things were getting too real :lol:

slr819 Wrote:when i click on the 'body' button while using (get it? 'using'? ;) ) Kindred or Soraka, something weird happens. WITH THE GOAT FEET.

should be an easy fix, tah :)

slr819 Wrote:also, these two new champs should have their skin markings attached to their, well, skins.

on it!

slr819 Wrote:and why do some champs like gangbangs when they don't like blowjobs? i mean, aren't blowjobs part of the deal in gangbang?
.. or do they like their gangbangs blowjob-free?

yeah, pretty much. there's gonna be some special math for when gang conflicts happen.
preferences for style and size should work individually on each partner.
..I mean... hopefully. I havent actually made that bit yet.. :|

slr819 Wrote:give Diana some clothes. please.

not sure how far I'm gonna go with the finals of FYC..
gonna try for drawing a few more things, but at this rate, I'll have to split this 'final' release once again.. (...good thing everyone loves a comeback tour, right? :P)

Combinecommando Wrote:Man, great work on the new update of FYC. Although personally I would love to see you do some good old edits like you did with Cortana with the Hentaikeygirl flash.

I'm... trying to not look like so much of a hack-artist, these days..
... but ahh... those were fun... <3 :mrgreen:

palandus Wrote:Any progress on SWARM? Or one of the other bootlegs.

did a quick bootleg for lustylizard (that you wont be able to find anymore) but other than that, it's been nothin' but FYC ;)

-nice words from everyone-

:D
Last edited by corta on Tue May 23, 2017 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Dongman » Mon May 22, 2017 8:53 am

will Illaoi ever be added to FYC?
Dongman

Postby Zobo » Tue May 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Warning: heavy use of cutting.

corta Wrote:...alright.. so, I read all these, but I really need to talk back more.. :\
uhm... I still loves ya, LoK <3

You read our stuff, you reply with thought, you even modify the game when you think the suggestions are good.. and then you
think you are not doing enough? ... I... don't get it.

Really, I don't offhand remember who's doing better with the communication stuff. Sometimes takes a while, is all.

corta Wrote:
Zobo Wrote:a two-stage selector for hair color

a neat idea. and if this came up earlier in FYC's lifespan, it probably would have happened too
but, right now I'm trying to keep things neat and get it out the door

## edit -- I lied, two buttons is go! I figured out a decent way to -show- that shade-looping is toggled.
I wanted to make sure you can still scroll through all the colours with one button, be able to toggle hue-locking on/off and everything, without hearing about how the button is broken.
..and I think I've got the solution! :D

Great! The reason why the two-stage color selector only came up now is because it was the first build I played with hair color changing. It's good you came up with a working solution to get it working and the complaints to a minimum.

corta Wrote:...and yeah, something like this will probably turn up in the template, though. ..been meaning to cut down some-a the clutter in there..

Oh yes, the template thing. It's been a long while since I took a look at it, but I remember it has a lot of stuff and the UI seems to have grown in place,
it's almost unusable at places, if I recall correctly, with very small buttons in places and somewhat random placement of some controls.

I don't know how you would feel about a total UI re-factoring, but if you are interested I might have a thought or two on that issue.

corta Wrote:
-nice words from everyone-

:D

Here's a few more. Thanks, you're great.

Z.
Zobo

Postby corta » Sat May 27, 2017 2:54 pm

FYC release1.8p7.jpg

FYC 1.8 preview #7 has now gone live for supporters!

Since last update: (1.8p6)
Elise, new body layer (with better click-strips. mouse over the eye to see 'em) & heaps of bonus costume things, 6 more partners, quite a few bug-fixes & quality improvements, new hairdye-picker system, and finally.. a working preview of the kinks system (no finish events, yet. and holding off on the gang code for now) -- did a full write-up on it for the circle-club (check it out) and I'm looking for feedback!

Still to go:
The next big update will -probably- (I mean... we can all see a trend starting to form, here.. :| ) be the full version of FYC 1.8 , which will be last that's planned for it. you can expect to see everything working, along with a few new costumes and partners!

And thanks to the backers of FYC:
    Nonexistantone
    Ahri
    CPU
    zak
    JJBussey
    kyle smith
    Lunar Snow
    Ammaar Parpia
    Kriimson
    Gawd Almighty
    Delvana wind
    jan Clever
    Dargo Saline
    Ziekon
    Taylor Swope
    ancou
    Shanghai
    Dionisos
    Yue Yuri
    Jerry Sapp
    Chandler Dumas
    Cale 03
    Mads Gam Nielsen
    Ragemaw
    Tyler
    Marlon Bridgman
    Nathan
    Xera Dam
    John Hart
    Frederick Kessel
    FuzzyLychee
    CreepinCommie
    kirkland arbeau
    Nick
    zozorick
    Emilien Foucher
    I have a long name, but that's kind of a lie
    Moka Akashiya
    Dizzy
    david clark
    Chivalric
    Xions
    climbb45318
    Worldslater
    Deathz
    Wilsonthegreen
    Descartes
    Your Best Friend
    BWEzu
    MH
    Beldantazar
    Alexei Short
    Te1emachus
    Katarina Morello
    Michael Eskesen
    Michael Murphy
    Disconnected
    Steve
    Keon Boyd
    KC
    Takayuki Chiba
    InfamousTA
    davids251
    Vincent20
    Justin
    Alex

Dongman Wrote:will Illaoi ever be added to FYC?

not if the last few votes are anything to go by, sorry...
..she's been bottom of the pack almost every time. :|

Zobo Wrote:You read our stuff, you reply with thought, you even modify the game when you think the suggestions are good.. and then you
think you are not doing enough? ... I... don't get it.
Really, I don't offhand remember who's doing better with the communication stuff. Sometimes takes a while, is all.

:P

Zobo Wrote:It's good you came up with a working solution to get it working and the complaints to a minimum.

it's just gone up.... *fingers crossed* ;)

Zobo Wrote:Oh yes, the template thing. It's been a long while since I took a look at it, but I remember it has a lot of stuff and the UI seems to have grown in place,
it's almost unusable at places, if I recall correctly, with very small buttons in places and somewhat random placement of some controls.

I don't know how you would feel about a total UI re-factoring, but if you are interested I might have a thought or two on that issue.

for the games themselves, I'd aim for much more.... elegant controls. the template itself is more about laying everything out there.... like a big ol' lego set.
there's some old swarm demos around ..somewhere.. with a some much more 'traditional' layouts on the character menu
..and I wont blame you for giving up the search. I cant even remember which bits I actually showed..

still, as always, I'm happy to hear anything you've got. :)

Zobo Wrote:you're great.

pow, right in the feelings :oops: <3
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8p7 for Patrons! [27th May]

Postby Rob492 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Done fine work with this, excellent even.

I do have a request if I could bother you for another art asset: could we get a human cock the size of the Cho and Baron ones? I'm a size king in pr0n but sometimes I'd prefer "monster cock" be taken rather less literally.

(I mean we do have the purple Mundo one but...that's Mundo. Not exactly a fan heh)
Rob492
Newly Registered

Postby ThatsNotHowFeetWork » Tue May 30, 2017 9:13 pm

I've been lurking on this site for many years, and yet nothing has compelled me to make an account and post until this very moment.

Are we just ignoring that all the champion's feet switch to being on the wrong legs during a footjob, or am I literally the only person who has noticed?
ThatsNotHowFeetWork
Newly Registered

Postby JustWantHentai » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:29 am

When will the preview #7 be available for everybody ?
JustWantHentai
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Rob492 Wrote:Done fine work with this, excellent even.
I do have a request if I could bother you for another art asset: could we get a human cock the size of the Cho and Baron ones? I'm a size king in pr0n but sometimes I'd prefer "monster cock" be taken rather less literally.

done. one un-feasted cho'gath bot.
as for mini baron, give vel'koz a chance! :P

ThatsNotHowFeetWork Wrote:I've been lurking on this site for many years, and yet nothing has compelled me to make an account and post until this very moment.
Are we just ignoring that all the champion's feet switch to being on the wrong legs during a footjob, or am I literally the only person who has noticed?

you are... the only one to mention anything.. :?
the feet are designed as symmetrical.. so when they 'flip' over, you're meant to be looking at the other side of 'em. the uhh... not-arch. whatever it's called. :\

but hey.. if that's as far as your suspension of disbelief goes, then it sounds like I've done an alright job on everything else :)

JustWantHentai Wrote:When will the preview #7 be available for everybody ?

it's on a timeout so beta-testers get first try, but it'll be free for everyone in about two days. :D
corta

Postby Rob492 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 am

Er whoops, I meant the other way round; as in, I'd like a giant human cock, rather than a small monster cock. Sorry, I suppose the metaphor I threw in got it confused heh.
Rob492
Newly Registered

Postby KiWolfGirl » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:16 am

i'll take the giant monster cocks.
KiWolfGirl

Postby corta » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:03 am

Rob492 Wrote:Er whoops, I meant the other way round; as in, I'd like a giant human cock, rather than a small monster cock. Sorry, I suppose the metaphor I threw in got it confused heh.

no-no. my woopsie. I cant read. :lol:
big-boy? sure, you got it!
I've been meaning to separate the 'normal' guys from the champs, might turn them into summoners. and give them thier own icons.

...damage control, though.. -someone- had asked for a mini cho before, so.... uhhh... everyone wins!

KiWolfGirl Wrote:i'll take the giant monster cocks.

lewd. :o
corta

Postby chris31795 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:41 am

When will Preview 7 be out for everyone?
chris31795
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 am

Fuck your champion1.8.jpg
Fuck your champion1.8.jpg (83.96 KiB) Viewed 2297 times

The FULL version of FYC 1.8 is has now gone live for supporters!

Since last update: (1.8p7)
Full working kink system including face anims and new pleasure effects, Costumes and partners galore -- Shyvana, Rengara, Diana, Evelynn, Annie and secret-girl. more partners, all-new cheats, an expanded accessory/body system with stripping .. and plenty more!

And thanks to the backers of FYC:
    CPU
    Ahri
    Nonexistantone
    zak
    Kino344
    rf1995
    Tobias Götz
    Dat Boi
    David B
    Animal_libera
    dragonlive122
    kio
    Zachary Thomas
    Edsterrulz
    Egon Anschlag
    siro covo
    binny
    Sam Blank
    Kanbi Misaka
    Soren Jessen
    Jacob Loeper
    達逸 陳
    Cogius
    Julian Hanken
    Kaitokun
    shhhnooneimportant
    Miki Leppänen
    Jaguar
    Lanois Axel
    iceclaw211
    Subi
    Xioopt
    Kriimson
    madnessoreilli
    JJBussey
    Lucario
    Lunar Snow
    Gank Bjerg
    Gawd Almighty
    Delvana wind
    jan Clever
    Dargo Saline
    Ziekon
    Taylor Swope
    Shanghai
    Dionisos
    Yue Yuri
    Jerry Sapp
    Mads Gam Nielsen
    Ragemaw
    Tyler
    Marlon Bridgman
    Nathan
    John Hart
    Frederick Kessel
    FuzzyLychee
    CreepinCommie
    kirkland arbeau
    Nick
    zozorick
    Emilien Foucher
    I have a long name, but that's kind of a lie
    Moka Akashiya
    Dizzy
    david clark
    Chivalric
    Xions
    climbb45318
    Worldslater
    Wilsonthegreen
    Descartes
    MH
    Beldantazar
    Alexei Short
    Te1emachus
    Katarina Morello
    Michael Eskesen
    Michael Murphy
    Disconnected
    Steve
    Keon Boyd
    KC
    MAUSER
    davids251
    Vincent20
    Justin
    Alex

umm.. I t-toatally didnt forget to update the thread or anything.. for... months. :oops:

chris31795 Wrote:When will Preview 7 be out for everyone?

had been free for a few weeks, even back when you first asked.
umm... I hope you found it. :P
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8 FULL for Patrons! [23rd Ju

Postby darklulu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey Corta i know it can be found at ur patreon page but we cant play it. When we drag it into the browser it just tries to download it again. Could you post it here?

(Preview #7)

Ps: What ever happend to my other post O.o if u find it ignore it.
darklulu
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8 FULL for Patrons! [23rd Ju

Postby Tsagu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Dang you didn't finish the riding animation? I was really looking forward to seeing that, but glad to see the full final release is out at the moment
Tsagu
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:26 pm

darklulu Wrote:we cant play it. When we drag it into the browser it just tries to download it again.

quite a few people getting this issue, it seems..
long story short, chrome doesnt do flash plugins anymore.
so, I'm not even sure if posting it here would do you any good :|

you can give another browser a try (like firefox) or you can always install a local flash player

## Edit: tried uploading an exe version of the newest FYC. we'll see how that goes..

Tsagu Wrote:Dang you didn't finish the riding animation? I was really looking forward to seeing that

there's been commission offers on it.. but it was really time I moved on.
now I can get stuck into something..... FUN :D

Tsagu Wrote:glad to see the full final release is out at the moment

and it ooooooooonly took way-way-way-way-way-WAY longer than it was meant to.. :?
corta

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects