Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 am

"It's not just that" Bora says as she rubs her stomach. "Voltaria and I have been trying to have a child for ages. But it was also out of our reach. One of the medicine men said that neither my seed or her womb could create life. It may be unlikely, but I want to try." She says as you find a comfortable position for Craven's ass. "While this is a completely different side to you Bora." Craven said as she made herself comfortable.

With a resolved look, Bora turns to you. "I think I'll leave the melee to Joanna. I'll see if Vita knows whether I can give birth. For now, I promised to remain in your tent" the ex-warrior said as she lay beside you.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Nodding a little she shrugs before relaxing, staring up at the roof of her tent. "Well I'm sure Vita would be able to find out though I less sure if she can give Voltaria the ability to put a child inside of you." She chuckles before wrapping an arm around Bora and pulling her body against her own more firmly. "Stop squirming Craven makes it hard to rest." She chuckles before closing her eyes for a little while. "Wake me up if anyone needs me." She comments calmly before sighing and looking to get herself some much needed rest after her long journey.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:58 pm

You rest peacefully without interruption. Your dreams are filled with thoughts of your army crushing the Empire under your feet. Your men and women introducing your southern enemies to the pleasures of Slaanesh.

When you slowly wake, you find yourself surrounded by your sleeping servants. Even Heim had returned as he rested at your feet like a tamed kitten. Just outside your tent, you could see the shadow of a raven cast against the wall. "Champion of Slaanesh, would you be willing to talk?" The raven said. It's voice raspy and weak, but it was the voice of the Tzeentch Sorcerer.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Groaning as she wakes up form her dream a pleased smile on her lips as the memories of what her forces did to the empire rats. Nodding a little She pets her little servants before finally spotting the raven. Hearing the voice she glares a little and gently slips from the bodies of her servants without waking them, not bothering to cover herself up more than the faint traces of cloth to conceal her sex and nipples from view. "I would though I wonder exactly what you've got to say I'd listen to." She comments calmly giving the talking raven a glare.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:39 pm

"Fair enough. The wound you inflicted on me in our last bout has proven to much for me to handle on my own. With my plans foiled and my body about to bleed out. I am willing to surrender. I'm sure there is plenty I can offer you and your people." Olaf's raven says as it looks around. "I can attempt to undo the mutations on you and the three champions, though I can't return you to your original states. Or... I there is someone elses flesh you you want me to alter..."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Nodding she hums a little. "Okay okay... why didn't you just stop the bleeding with fire like a normal person? And I may do in fact have a use for you... of course if you're dying I don't think you'll be of much use unless you're nearby enough for my people to bring you here." She comments with a shrug. "Oh I don't want you to return them to how they were before. I rather like the look of them, as for myself well at least I am getting new armor made. Did you have to make them leak milk as well?" She comments with a glare at the bird.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:40 pm

"What's the point of growing the breasts if there isn't milk to suckle on" Olaf says passionately. The bird lets out a squawk. "Creating a fire has proven difficult with only one hand. I've already lost too much blood. Along with all the energy I used to escape. My familiar will lead you to my location. The decision is up to you." His voice says as the raven turns around and sits atop your tent.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Hearing that she nods and sighs. "Alright birdie, lead the way." She comments, grabbing her sword just inside as well as the axe of khorne, it's heated blade might be useful in stopping the bleeding from Olaf's stump. ready she moves after the raven hoping to keep an eye on it as she heads towards Olaf's dying body.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:39 am

You follow the raven through the woods, it begins to snow. As the flakes gently drift to the ground, you hear something in the distance. You follow the sound and begin to recognize it as heavy breathing. Finally, you reach a large oak tree in a clearing. Leaning against the tree you see Olaf hunched over and half dead. A pool of blood soaked into the snow under him. "You came... good" He said in a low hiss. Once he speaks, the raven flies away as if returning to it's senses. "So have you truly come to help or..."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 am

Looking up at the snow she sighs and presses on, reaching the dying form of Olaf before hearing him. With a confident smirk she looks him over, checking to make sure he was in fact dying. "I've come to spare your life, or at least give you a chance to die like any northman should." She comments with a shrug looking at the axe she took from lorcag she nods a little. "This should stop the bleeding, it will also feel like I've dipped your arm in molten iron." She looks at him dead in the eye before bringing the blade towards the bleeding stump. "brace yourself. I sincerely hope this hurts, but i figured you knew that." She giggles before cutting around the wound, hoping the magic of the axe would close the wound via searing it, gripping her free hand on his arm to keep him still as possible despite the pain.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:53 pm

The once silent forest fills with Olaf's screams. He squirms as you hold his arm. He writhes in pain just as you hoped. But soon enough the task is complete. The old mage breathes heavily as he collapses in the snow. "You must have enjoyed yourself. No wonder you're a champion of Slaanesh" He says as he faints and falls over. He's still breathing but he won't last in this snow.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Chuckling at his final remark before seeing him faint. grumbling she looks around. "Trouble enough you make me carried these milk leaking tits but now you as well?" She shakes her head with a hiss before grabbing him and lifting him up over her shoulder before taking him back to her village, intent on dropping him before Vita so she can keep him alive, at least for now anyway, until Lorcag fails in the tournament, she needed him for that purpose, after that it's unlikely she will care what happens to him, but she wanted to at least be able to carry out the threat she made to the warrior of Khorne.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 pm

You reach Vita's home and are surprised that you don't here her fucking the daylight out of those other shaman and seers. You peek inside to Vita talking with her peers about a few interesting medicines and herbal mixes. Kryst served the cabal of seers. Still leashed like a dog in her most revealing outfit. Her breast and pussy were on display, all the one piece did was accentuate them.

As you push open the door, Vita turns to you. "Ah, Lythivia. What brings you here?" She asked.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 am

Seeing the scene she nods a little, rather impressed at the lack of sex before looking at Kryst and shaking her head. "Ah right. I found Olaf bleeding out from me lopping his hand off. stopped bleeding but well. I figured you might want access to his information if you ever wanted to replicate his magic or reverse it if that's even possible so here he is keep him alive." She comments placing him down on some cushions giving a look to everyone. Looking around she picks up her baby Chimera and strokes it affectionately, her breasts were beginning to feel swollen and heavy with milk again.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:54 pm

The shaman and seers surround the wounded Olaf. Vita gave his stomp of an arm a quick look. "You did quite the number on him. Though we should be able to keep him alive. At least long enough to learn something of his magic."

As you pick up your baby chimera, you notice she's heavier then you remember. Never the less, Lutka happily feeds from both your breast.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Grunting at the added weight of Lutka she nods a little. "He bled for ages before I found him, he offered his services to survive... but I don't trust him so i expect none of you to do that. also the first slut to ask him for bigger tits or ass I give to Vita to experiment on until the next new moon." She comments with a grin before winking, taking her chimera away and back to her tent to rest and simply enjoy the warmth of her girls surrounding her while she lets Lutka feed.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

A few of the seers audibly gulp as you make your threat. Though a wide grin spreads across Vita's face. "You needn't worry Lythivia, I know how to keep someone like him in line." She said as she grabbed some rope. Picking up Lutka, you return to your tent as the baby chimera feeds. When you enter your abode, you see Joanna has returned. The three ex-warriors lay together to form a gentle bed of flesh. Surrounded by these doll like women. You drift to sleep.

You wake from your dream to find two of your three companions still asleep. Joanna was already up and about. She was dressed in rather light leather with a metal helm. In her hand was a flayed whip which looked to have quite the reach. "Oh! Good morning Lythivia. I'm just preparing for the tournament"
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Groaning as she awakens she looks around and pouts at one missing body. Reaching around her hand grabbing at the flesh around her lightly before she finally opens her eyes and looks over at Joanna. "Morning... and yes I can see that. You realize this is for practice weapons and not lethal ones correct?" She asks with a raised brow before sitting up. Stretching she looks around. "Oh I have news. I've captured Olaf." She comments giving Joanna and smirk. "Though vita still thinks you'll not get your old body back, if she manages to harness his power and be able to use it herself you might be able to get alternations depending on how his magic worked." She states before standing and washing her face and body with warm bowl water and a cloth rag to cleanse her of the nightly sweat.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 am

Joanne looked down at the whip and then back to you. "Yes I know. This was actually something Joel gave me as a bit of inspiration. This whip use to belong to a group of raiders near our village. They had come into our territory hoping to claim our land, but we decimated them. It was that battle that earned me the title of champion." She said with a wistful look. That look turns to fury when you mention you've captured Olaf. "You have the bastard... I hope he's still reeling from losing his hand." She hisses under her breath. "I don't care if you can turn me back into a man, I just want to be able to fight."

As you cleanse yourself for the morning, Craven, Bora and Heim all wake up and follow suit. Though it seems Craven seemed to have taken a particular interest in Heim. "Aren't you a cute little thing" She said pinching his cheek. "Elves are a rare sight in these parts. Where did you find him Lythivia? Or would you prefer Mistress?"

After you answer her, you notice the commotion outside your tent. Peeking outside, you can already see warriors from you joint forces assemble to fight in your tournament. You could already see fifty fighter, both men and women alike gathered in the centre of the village. Among them you could see Lorcag strutting about with the up most confidence. You could also see Voltaria holding a practice sword by her waist. They just seemed to be waiting on you. Unless you gave some out line for the tournament, it would quickly become a free for all.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon May 01, 2017 6:11 am

"He nearly died from it and fainted. he begged for his life so I stopped the bleeding and gave him to the shamans. Vita specifically." She comments with a grin before nodding. "You're free to retrain your body to fight." She states calmly before looking back at the others as they begin to wake. Nodding a little. "Half elf, and i took over the vilalge his father ruled, the warriors killed him to pledge themselves to me I kept the boy as a slave, he's slowly becoming quite the little slut. Though he tried to kill me in my sleep, had him fucked by the entire two tribes for that act didn't I slut?" She asks with a grin before looking outside. "Mistress or Lythivia is fine Craven, you're a concubine not a slave like Heim there." She comments with a shrug before heading outside, taking her sword and axe as she steps into the crowd.

"Calm yourselves." She calls out before looking around. "Now everyone warrior will write their name and place it in this bowl. I shall draw the names in pairs, the two warriors will fight until ten remain. those ten shall enjoy the reward of their victory of earning crafted plate armor worthy of knights of chaos, then after the celebration a ten man free for all shall decide the one to become my right hand in war." She states looking at them all sternly. "Warriors. your name if you decide to join in this tournament." She instructs motioning them to a bowl where she'll draw them names.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games